For some reason, I am not able to change the width and height point sizes
when I am trying to apply 3-D formatting to a chart in Excel. I try to type
the numbers in, but the pt size just defaults back to 0. My husband thought
it may have been a stuck number key somewhere, so I turned the computer off
and rebooted. No change. Any ideas? Thanks!

Point sizes of the whole chart?

What's wrong with a good old 2D chart? You won't have this kind of
problem, and you won't distort the data you're plotting, either.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

On 3/28/2010 7:54 PM, Beckster wrote:
> For some reason, I am not able to change the width and height point sizes
> when I am trying to apply 3-D formatting to a chart in Excel. I try to type
> the numbers in, but the pt size just defaults back to 0. My husband thought
> it may have been a stuck number key somewhere, so I turned the computer off
> and rebooted. No change. Any ideas? Thanks!
0
Jon

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Average days to pay #3
I just need a help from you all. Can any one of you please provide me the formula for caluclating average days to pay? And is debit memo's are considered for it? Please clarify. Thanks in advance. Hi Shree, Please find below the information on how the Average days to pay is calculated. TechKnowledge Content Issue: When and how is the Average Days to Pay calculated in the Customer Credit Summary window (Cards|Sales|Summary|Credit Summary)? Resolution: The Average Days to Pay field is updated when a debit document is fully applied. The average is recalculated as the document i...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

Why can I suddenly not see toolbar options when I'm working on a d
Suddenly when I'm working on a document I have to click on "home" or "view" or "review" etc. EACH TIME I want to use a feature like bullet or indent paragraph etc. Until today when I clicked on "home" all the home tools stayed visible at the top of the document until I moved to "view" or "review" etc. Now as soon as I type on my document, the "home" (or whatever) tools disappear and I have to click "home" (or whatever) each time to see them. How did this happen and how do I fix it??? You have &...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Count the cels with the same collor made with conditional formatting!
Hi all, Who nows how i can count the collor cels (red-green-yellow) in my worksheet! I'm using conditional formating to collor them. I need the sum of all cels with the same color to put them in a chart. Thanks! Greetz, Jan ;-)) Hi Jan have a look at this previous discussion http://tinyurl.com/3xr9b -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Freesurfer wrote: > Hi all, > > Who nows how i can count the collor cels (red-green-yellow) in my > worksheet! I'm using conditional formating to collor them. > I need the sum of all cels with the same color to put them in a ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Nonnumerical Axis in Excel Charts
Hello, Essentially, when plotting a series of Acid/Base ratios in cells with text formatting (ex. "0/100", "10/90", etc.") (X-axis) versus temperature change per ratio (Y-axis), Excel charts the actual row numbers (ex. 1, 2, 3, etc.) for the X-axis instead of "0/100", "10/90", etc. Fraction and Number formatting of the ratio cells does not change this either. Thank you. Robert Agee Purdue University It depends which chart type you use. If you use column chart type, the X axis should be your lables (10/90, etc.) not row numbers. If you use ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
I discovered a bug in Excel / PP 2007 which I can easily reproduce. I have a simple "test" files if somebody wants to take a look. The basic outline is like this. 1) I create some graphs in Excel with considerable distance, so that they are not both visible on the screen simontainously. 2) I copy (by selecting a range containing the graphs), then paste-link (as dynamic graphics) the two chars into PP, each in its separate slide. 3) Now, If I rightclick and choose "update", the one which is not visible in Excel will not be shown! To me, it seems like Excel saves...

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Open Relay #3
How do you shut off open relay? This is for exchange server 5.5. I found this article. http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/exchange55-antirelay.html Sounds good but I'm not sure what ServicePack this exchange server is at? How can you tell what ServicePack exchange is at? I'm afraid this cleint has something older than SP 4. Thanks, BiG To determine the SP, you can check the properties>version of c:\exchsrvr\bin\mad.exe or admin.exe or just about any file in that directory. If they haven't upgraded to SP4 you can download it here (NOTE: You only need to download the releva...

Data Labels On 3-D Bar Charts
I REALLY need to find a way to set my data labels at center or outside, the choices in a reguar bar chart. Is there any way to do that? And if you happen anyone happens to know if it is in any add-ins. I'm waiting to get the downloads UN-BLOCKED!! My work is a joke. Thanks ...

macro for repeat task and format interior
Hi All, I'm trying to check out repeated value on column Q and the hightlighted entire cell on the left.I put the code that found from Sample,and trying to modified it but I made a mistake.I can't select entire cell on the left, I just can highlight 2 cell ( offset(0.-3) and the cell on column A).Please help how to select entire cell to the left without interupted by blank cell. And also I want to put the copy of higlighted cell value to a new workbook. Thank's. Rgds, Shiro Sub Duplicate_Serial_Number() Dim eX As Integer Dim cell_in_loop As Range eX = ActiveSheet....

Save Changes? #2