Microsoft Excel 2002

I have 155 clients which I need to run Pivot Tables for! All with the same
pivot table layout.

Is it possible to run the Pivot table with the 155 clients as a Template
basically, then somehow delete or permanently hide the data leaving only one
client, so that I can save multiple copies for each of the individual clients?

Or can I set up a pivot table where I can automatically feed in parameters?
Client details are stored on an Oracle database!
0
Peter2031 (451)

Hi Peter,

Right-click on a Page Field and select Field Settings from the context menu,
then click the Advanced button. You can then choose to query the external
data source as you select the page item. So, if the client is a page field,
selecting one client retrieves data for only that client.

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net

> Microsoft Excel 2002
>
> I have 155 clients which I need to run Pivot Tables for! All with the same
> pivot table layout.
>
> Is it possible to run the Pivot table with the 155 clients as a Template
> basically, then somehow delete or permanently hide the data leaving only
> one
> client, so that I can save multiple copies for each of the individual
> clients?
>
> Or can I set up a pivot table where I can automatically feed in
> parameters?
> Client details are stored on an Oracle database!

0
mail953 (171)

Fields in TransactionEntry table
I hope someone can help me understand the contents of three fields in the TransactionEntry table in RMS. I'm trying to see if I can use data stored in these fields to correct the Price in my Item table. Two of the fields are the FullPrice and Price. It appears to me that the Price field is the price charged at the register, the FullPrice is something like the Price in Item. The PriceSource field seems to be a code that is 1 if the regular price is charged, 10 if the price is changed by the cashier and other values depending on the size of the discount applied at the register. My h...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Large data
I have 20 rows and 20 columns in a sheet Trying to plot the line chart for the same But it looks very cluttered Can anyone suggest a way for this -- Thanks, Shivali Sadavarte Do all series have to be plotted on the same chart? Or is there some kind of logical grouping (e.g. companies A-E; revenue, profit, stock price, and operating margin for each)? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Shivali Sadavarte" <shivali.sadavarte@tcs.com> wrote in message news:78880A3A-...

Bulk attachments

Deleting a batch...
I have just upgraded from QS2000.... I have redesigned my taxes to base them on the customers Custom text 1 field... (aka County) We tendered a transaction on a customer that was using an older tax schedule, we changed the customer record to use the new tax record... when we voided the tax record... It credited the new tax category instead of the one that was originally charged... I tried to switch the customer back to So I ran a sale and void in the reverse order, hoping the sale would offset the last void, and the new void would offset the first sale... but it didnt' work... W...

Hide label and field if blank
How do I hide the label and field if field is blank? Thanks in advance. Are you working in MS Access? Are you working on a form or a report? Which version of Access? More info, please Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "jhicsupt" <jhicsupt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AF5FB29-9B63-43DB-BD82-547467F75F54@microsoft.com... > How do I hide the label and field if field is blank? > > Thanks in advance. I found this thread and need the same answer: I am working in MS Access 2003. I want to print a report from a table that has a list of ...

HR Benefit Table
I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field. When I try to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee. Can anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them? ------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0. The values that should b...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

how to delete templates
I have publisher templates I wish to delete. Please how to do this. I have Excel 2003 Do you have Publisher? What OS? In Windows XP the Publisher templates are in a folder similar to this (hidden). C:\Documents and Settings\<<user name>>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates Vista, also hidden C:\Users\<<user name>>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "david winkley" <david winkley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ABC03B00-049C-4...

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Deleting worksheets in a macro
I have a macro that at the end there are 2 work sheets that I delete. When the macro runs, it stops and asks if I really want to delete the worksheets. Is there something I can add so that it will not ask me if I want to delete? Here is what I have. Sheets("Sheet3").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete Sheets("Sheet2").Select ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete Thanks Donna Have a look in the below link for details and I hope that you will get some idea. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?&query=Ms-Exl-...