Can I overlap only two of four data series in Excel Column Chart?

I'm trying to show a range on two of the four data series.  Currently if I
selected data series and overlap then it will overlap all four data series.
0
Erickson (3)

Perhaps you want a stacked column chart. The bottom value in the stack would
be the minimum value of the range, and the top would be the max minus the
min. Format the bottom element to hide it (no border, no area fill), and the
remaining stacked item floats from the bottom to the top of the range. Check
the link below for more information.

  Floating column charts:
  http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FloatingColumns.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Jon Erickson" <Jon Erickson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to show a range on two of the four data series.  Currently if I
> selected data series and overlap then it will overlap all four data
> series.

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

How do I make a column of checkboxes quickly?
I have a list of people my company has already mailed letters to (about 500) .. I have another separate list of people that may or may not have been mailed to from the first list. Is there a way to quickly creat a column of checkboxes and then somehow crossreference these people that have already been mailed to (both list have account numbers) so that we can exclude them from our next mail out? See http://tinyurl.com/bfkdt -- HTH Bob Phillips "Kevin Kimbrell via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:eaaf5760ccae43ac8b829a58e9708b6b@OfficeKB.com....

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

Large data
I have 20 rows and 20 columns in a sheet Trying to plot the line chart for the same But it looks very cluttered Can anyone suggest a way for this -- Thanks, Shivali Sadavarte Do all series have to be plotted on the same chart? Or is there some kind of logical grouping (e.g. companies A-E; revenue, profit, stock price, and operating margin for each)? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Shivali Sadavarte" <shivali.sadavarte@tcs.com> wrote in message news:78880A3A-...

Bulk attachments

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

How do i convert excel to csv in command line? ( not save as)
I am trying to automate a system which needs the files in csv format. Is there any way to convert excel to csv in command line, instead of the usual 'save as'? PS: If you know any UNIX utilities too, please mention. F1, No way I can think of from the command line. You could write an Excel macro that controls the whole process. Open a file, save as csv, close, next file, loop. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "F1" <F1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67ACCB6-CC54-4B5E-...

Validate almost one of two textbox
Hi, how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at least one of them (or both)? Thanks in advance. Luis On Nov 27, 2:16=A0pm, Luigi <Lu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > how can I validate a group of 2 textbox so the users have to populate at > least one of them (or both)? > > Thanks in advance. > > Luis Use Javascript Function function jsValidateTextBoxGroup(sTxtBox1, sTxtBox2) { var bSuccess =3D true; var sTxtBox1Value =3D document.getElementById(sTxtBox1).value; var sTxtBox2Value =3D document.g...

Looking for Excel Help