Bubble chart with duplicate data points

I have a list with duplicate data points that I would like represented only
once. i.e. - right now I get 5 Mon when I would like them all to be plotted
on the same Mon.

Day (x)     Time (y)     Count (z)

Mon	0:00	1
Mon	9:00	1
Mon	11:00	1
Mon	15:00	1
Mon	22:00	1
Tues	0:00	1
Tues	1:00	2
Tues	2:00	1
Tues	14:00	1
Tues	15:00	1
Tues	16:00	1
Wed	0:00	1
Wed	14:00	2
Wed	22:00	8

Thanks!

Controlling Gap Width for BAR Chart
Hi, I have the following data for example. A = 2 B= 3 C = 4 I can create a 2 D Bar chart from this quite easily. Now If I make the data to A = 2 , 3 B= 3 , 4 C = 4 , 5 I do want to plot the data on the basis of first two values as mentioned in the first example, but I want to control the width of the Bar from the value given after comma. Please help. On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Fazi <farazahmedtoor@gmail.com> said: >I have the following data for example. >A = 2 , 3 >B= 3 , 4 >C = 4 , 5 > >I want to plot the data on the basis of firs...

duplicate Phone search
I have a search form with a query but it is returning records where the phone field is blank as well as the ones that are dupes. How can I filter out the records where phone # is blank? Thanks! SELECT DISTINCT [Name List].PhoneNumber, [Name List].Inactive FROM [Name List] WHERE ((([Name List].PhoneNumber) In (SELECT [PhoneNumber] FROM [Name List] As Tmp GROUP BY [PhoneNumber] HAVING Count(*)>1 And [PhoneNumber] = [Name List].[PhoneNumber])) AND (([Name List].Inactive)=False)) ORDER BY [Name List].PhoneNumber; Like this--> SELECT DISTINCT [Name List].PhoneNumber, [Na...

Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?
I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more detail. Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this result? from this +------------------------------------------------------------------+ |+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+| || | | || || | | ...

Question about charts
If I have two lines in a line graph and they criss-cross (like a supply and demand curve), how can I find the exact values on the x and y axis where the two lines cross? Is this possible by using Excel? Let's hope you made XY chats (no Line charts) - change chart if necessary Insert Trendlines for both (better yet use SLOPE and INTERCEPT functions) So Now you know y1=m1x1+b1 and y2=m2x2+b2 At point of intersection y1=y2 and x1=x2 m2x+b2 = m1x+b1 x= (b1-b2)/(m2-m1) y = m1x + b Its all rather simple algebra. Bernard (you can call me Prof <grin>) www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme &quo...

inconsistent duplicate emails download from server
I receive emails using Microsoft Outlook 2002 for one day (one week prior), that I have already received. They come in again as if they are new. It is always only one days worth of emails but from 7 days earlier. It is very inconsistent and does not happen about 50% of the time. My emails are left on the server for 10 days. On 10/22/2003 5:55 PM, dvdb wrote: > I receive emails using Microsoft Outlook 2002 for one day > (one week prior), that I have already received. They come Did you install the latest service pack? Have you talked to your ISP's technical support? ...

Charting
I am trying to figure out a way to add an additional Y-Axis line to a chart. Current chart is a standard bar chart with about 10 rows of data (cost breakdown). I want to add a cost per square foot, but when I try to add it to the Y-Axis by creating a custom bar line chart, it wants to add other lines of data to that axis. In addition, I can't get rid of the cost per square foot in the data table. It is not a per project total like the bars in the graph, but a cumulative cost per foot for all bars in the graph. In addition, I want to show the totals of all the data per project wit...

Looking up data from tables

Graphics: get data from different worksheets
Hey all, I just wanted to ask if it is possible to make a graphic in a worksheet and get the data from other worksheets...I don't know if I explained myself clearly! Thanks in advance! ...

How to label bubbles in bubble chart
I'm trying to graph multiple rows, each of which has 3 data values. I want to graph a bubble chart whose X-axis, Y-axis, and bubble size represent these 3 data values. But I also want the bubbles to be different colors so I can distinguish them by row. Finally, I'd like to label the colors with row names in the legend. Is this possible? Kathy wrote: > I'm trying to graph multiple rows, each of which has 3 > data values. I want to graph a bubble chart whose X-axis, > Y-axis, and bubble size represent these 3 data values. > But I also want the bubbles to be dif...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Dynamic chart #9
is it possiable to make a chart like this, I got the dates in the first row, that is B01:NC01 the data is in B25:NC01, this row has a forumla in it, which gets updated each day, what I want is a dynamic chart that, will only show the current month, so when the first comes around the chart will again be blank, I know that the number of days in the month will change with each month. Is there any way to create a chart like this, I know how to use, the name range. Thanks ...

how do you add names on a bubble chart?
hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? In article <D3AD4FAC-A0D3-4C77-AF73-72313357E6CF@microsoft.com>, Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com says... > hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? > What do you mean by "names?" Series names? Chart or axis title? Data labels? Custom text? Something else? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions I bet he wants custom data labels. Here are two great (and free!) utilities for labeling Excel charts: Rob Bo...

Excel 2007 Chart in VB6 Program
I have another thread in the VB group and was told to post to these two groups so sorryfor the multi-post. Ill post there again just in case folks want to follow the thread. So I've had a Visual Basic 6 app (as an EXE) that has worked great for the last 9 years or so. Up until Excel 2003 I have had to make minimial changes for it to work properly. The app has an OLE control which acts as a container for many different external sources .In this control I embed an Excel workbook and display a chart sheet. I can interact with the workbook through the normal means of Excel programming objects...

Find repeat data in a worksheet
I would like to search for repeat data in my excel worksheet, and get rid of some useless information in another cell relating to the repeated data. Can anyone help me with a formula? Hi J1. Try out Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "J1" wrote: > I would like to search for repeat data in my excel worksheet, and get rid of > some useless information in another cell relating to the repeated data. Can > anyone help me with a formula? ...

Provide the ability to add a horizontal line to a chart in Excel
At times an event happends for which a horizontal line is a good visual indicative of the expected change in a timeline chart. Hi, Try this sites for some examples of adding lines to charts http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy Avi wrote: > At times an event happends for which a horizontal line is a good visual > indicative of the expected change in a timeline chart. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Chart in Excel
Is it possible to convert a Chart in Excel so that it is "fixed", ie. still looks the same, but is no longer connected to the source data ? I know that I could save it as a jpg, and then insert it as a picture, but is there a way to do it more directly. Thanks, Rob I have a note in my notes after drawings chart in conventional way 1.click the chart 2.highlight the formula in the fomrula bar 3.hit F9 4.hit enter now the chart is based on actual data and not cells. try a few small experiments. "OM" <OM@youknowwhere.com> wrote in message news:44f57d15$0$11970...

checking overlapping data
I have a table tblAllowance.The design is as follows. But the data shown here is from a continuous form (which is a subform) limited to a particular allowance. The new data is entered from the main form’s unbound controls AllowanceName FromDate ToDate AllowanceRate House Rent 01/01/2009 31/03/2009 7385 House Rent 01/05/2009 30/11/2009 7570 HouseRent 01/12/2009 7970 The null value indicates that it is the present rate and we don’t know how long it lasts. I actually want three validation rules on this to check data overlapping. Because there is no guarantee that the user e...

Data in columns not rows
I have file that is names, addresses and phone numbers. When I copy it into excel it comes out like this. (COLUMNA) NAME ADDRESS ADDRESS2 PHONE I need it to be like this COLUMNA COLUMNB COLUMNC COLUMND NAME ADDRESS ADDRESS2 PHONE Is there a way to change this without copying and pasting? Jenn Is the data consistently 4 rows? Or do you have varying sets? How far down Column A do the sets extend? If 4 rows per set try this..... In B1 enter =INDEX($A$1:$A$3000,(ROW()-1)*4+COLUMN()-1,1) Drag/copy across to E1 then select B1:E1 and drag/copy down u...

Data Recovery Discussion
Hi! I am the Author of Book titled, �'Data Recovery with & without Programming' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/author.htm)�. I provide ONLINE ' data recovery training' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/DRCguide.htm) (Professional Courses ). If any forum member has any Computer Data Recovery related query or interested in Data Recovery knowledge sharing or You've any Data Recovery Software Programming related issues, I'll be happy to discuss the things. If you�ve any query or comments, feel free to mail me� Regards, 'Tarun Tyagi' (http://www.datadoctor.biz/author....

change bubble order in a bubble chart
I have inherited a company bubble chart that compares the outcome of a calculation with 3 variables with an ideal. Sometimes project value - the one that sets the size - is smaller than ideal. In this case the bubble for the project is eclipsed by the ideal. How do I modify "bubble order" to decide which is in-front and which is behind? This is accomplished by sorting the data high to low, or by sorting the series in the chart, larger values to smaller. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ &...

Macro to seperate data

X-Axis Units Disappear in Stacked Area Chart (Excel 2007)
I have a stacked area chart that charts percentages over 12 months (Jan-Dec). This chart also includes a data series of 100% (as a line chart). Both series, one plotted as a stacked area, the other plotted as a line chart type are on the primary axis. The x-axis is set to display Jan-Dec. The y-axis is set to display the percentages. In the axis option I have set the unit choices to auto. When I save and close the file that contains the chart and then re-open, the x- axis only shows Jan on the x-axis. When I go back into the Axis Options dialog box, the major unit, minor unit, and base unit op...

Bubble Sizes in Bubble Chart
Hi, I'm having issues with sizing the bubbles in my bubble chart. I want them to be uniform, but when I enter the size number for the first one, it changes the size for all other bubbles within the chart. So either there is one HUGE bubble and several small ones on the chart, or there are several huge bubbles and one small one. I've tried starting from scratch, using other numbers for the size; nothing is working. You want the bubbles to be uniform? As in, all the same size? Then use the same value in the bubble size column for all of the points. They will all be the same size...

Local Data Settings in 3.0
Within the CRM 3.0 Outlook client, I've instructed my users to add a rule that syncs down all Accounts in their Territory rather than use the My Accounts default rule which is there by default. Users are complaining that they don't have a New button to create the rule? What permissions do I need to grant them in order for that to happen and where do I set those? TIA. Check the "Saved View" privilege: Security Role >> Core Records Tab >> Saved View Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Bobby" wrote: > Within the CRM 3....

Charts sums 2 data series
Have 2 col of data and names 2 data series. But the second series is a total of the first no. plus the second no. I want each col to be a separate line on the chart. Right click on the chart, choose Chart Type (or Change Chart Type depending on Excel version), pick the first subtype, which is just arbitrary series, not the second, which is stacked, or the third, which is stacked to 100%. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Sig74462 wrote: > Have 2 col of data and names 2 data series. But the second series is a total > of the fi...