Automation Error

I have Access-to-Excel automation trying to use 7 (seven) Worksheets.
One worksheet ("DataSheet") receives the data from Access, & the other
6 are required to display 15 Charts each.

All was fine w/ the using "DataSheet" & 5 Chart Worksheets, but adding the
6th Chart Worksheet & pasting in Charts which will have Cell References
modified gives this...

  "No more new fonts may be applied in this Workbook".

Apparently if I keep clicking each "instance" of this message, the Chart then
is pasted & "appears" to be Working properly.

Any insight welcomed.

TIA - Bob
0
BobBarnes (48)

Search support.microsoft.com for the error message.  One of the several
suggested links will be http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=kb;en-us;215573

It really comes down to turning off the 'autoscale fonts' feature.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <C3441180-C948-4D6A-848B-DA7C0C90F0E1@microsoft.com>,
BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I have Access-to-Excel automation trying to use 7 (seven) Worksheets.
> One worksheet ("DataSheet") receives the data from Access, & the other
> 6 are required to display 15 Charts each.
>
> All was fine w/ the using "DataSheet" & 5 Chart Worksheets, but adding the
> 6th Chart Worksheet & pasting in Charts which will have Cell References
> modified gives this...
>
>   "No more new fonts may be applied in this Workbook".
>
> Apparently if I keep clicking each "instance" of this message, the Chart then
> is pasted & "appears" to be Working properly.
>
> Any insight welcomed.
>
> TIA - Bob

Tushar - Thank you.  I thought it was probably a setting.

Bob

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

> Search support.microsoft.com for the error message.  One of the several
> suggested links will be http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
> scid=kb;en-us;215573
>
> It really comes down to turning off the 'autoscale fonts' feature.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Tushar Mehta
> www.tushar-mehta.com
> Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials
> Custom MS Office productivity solutions
>
> In article <C3441180-C948-4D6A-848B-DA7C0C90F0E1@microsoft.com>,
> BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> > I have Access-to-Excel automation trying to use 7 (seven) Worksheets.
> > One worksheet ("DataSheet") receives the data from Access, & the other
> > 6 are required to display 15 Charts each.
> >
> > All was fine w/ the using "DataSheet" & 5 Chart Worksheets, but adding the
> > 6th Chart Worksheet & pasting in Charts which will have Cell References
> > modified gives this...
> >
> >   "No more new fonts may be applied in this Workbook".
> >
> > Apparently if I keep clicking each "instance" of this message, the Chart then
> > is pasted & "appears" to be Working properly.
> >
> > Any insight welcomed.
> >
> > TIA - Bob

0
BobBarnes (48)
11/7/2005 2:57:02 PM
You are welcome.

--

In article <F44D343A-AA36-418B-83CE-CD78FD512DB0@microsoft.com>,
BobBarnes@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Tushar - Thank you.  I thought it was probably a setting.
>
> Bob

Automation
Hello Everyone, Recently our IT group installed service pack 3 on our computers. I wrote some code in word that automatically attaches it self to an outlook email and sends it out. I'de like to disable two windows that i didn't get before they installed service pack 3 there are not titles so here is a description of the boxes: 1 - A program is trying to access email addresses you have store in outlook. do you want to allow this? then it asks for "allow access for" (1,5,10 minutes) 2 - then i get a similar one that just asks you if you're sure you want to send ...

Overflow Error
I am using Access 2002. I have a report that creates a bar indicating survey response information. I need to know all the surveys that have been sent and their responses, or lack of responses. That's where the problem lies with those that don't respond. On the report I count and display the number of surveys returned using =Count(IIf([txtUsedKnowledge]="Not at all/Never",1,Null)) Then I figure out and display the response percent using =Nz([NeverUsedKnowledge]/[AnsweredUsedKnowledge]) The part that creates the bar is rctNeverUsedBar.Width = Nz([NeverUs...

Syntax Error Help needed
How can I fix this code line below. I am getting a "Run-time error '1004':" "The formula you typed contains an error." I tried putting quotes at the end and that didn't solve the problem. ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="siteList", RefersToR1C1:="=Error_MarketList!$A$5:$A$" & errorWS_lastRow untested, but just an observation; I would expect the reference following RefersToR1C1 ro be in R1C1 notation, but this appears to be in A1 notation. Maybe try RefersTo instead of RefersToR1C1? HTH, Keith "Ayo" wrote: ...

CRM and Fax automation question
Hi, I'm looking for a good or better fax server that can be easily and seamlessly integrate with MS CRM 3.0 or 4.0. I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install these fax server in my environment, do I still need to do programming and customizations, such as post callout when a new Fax activity is created? Please advise :) You immediate response is appreciated. "Benjamin Fallar III" <fallar@pldtdsl.net> wrote in message news:3484C69D-B193-4B48-86A4-A4529D9DE4C6@microsoft.com... > I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install ...

Error 1402
I cannot open the adobe reader 9.2 my Windows XP system. When I attempt repair or uninstall it I get this 1402 error message and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software|Microsoft|Windows|CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS Could not open key ... and something about not having administrative permission. I cannot locate the file and do not have a clue how to give myself adminstrative permission. I'm already logged in as such. DeeTour wrote: > I cannot open the adobe reader 9.2 my Windows XP system. When I > attempt repair or uninstall it I get this 1402 error message and ...

Error 0x800CCCF4 in Outlook
I'm having problem with reading Hotmail using Outlook 2002. I keep getting the following error: "Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCCF4) : 'An unknown error has occurred. Please save any existing work and restart the program.'" I tried creating a new profile, uninstalling and reinstalling Office XP,and removing and adding my hotmail account. Any ideas? KLC ...

MS Publisher 2007 error problem
I have a user who is getting the following notice when trying to open a Publisher 2007 file from a network share: Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialog box will let you browse to locate the file on your hard disk or floppy disk What is odd is that she is browsing to the file location on the network share, and double clicking directly on th efile to open it. I can open it just fine from my desktop following the same path the the file she is. Also, once I renamed the file she was able to open it just fine from the share. Any ideas what the problem was? Thanks!...

Who Am I error
Hi I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to display name and account number of all acconts. I used the code from the sdk , I am getting a HTTP status 401: Access Denied. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance. Try the answer on this community http://www.mscrm-technical.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=14&ArtifactID=93a909b6-ccff-442a-b6ac-0c53fdfaa28c <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0cba01c394c6$ee668f00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am trying to access the Accounts object using SDK to > display name and account number of all acc...

Provisioning/Automation tools for Exchange??
I have been asked to find some tools possible of automoating mailbox moves to specific databases/storage groups based on the department of a user for instance. Let's say User1 is part of HR and has transferred to Marketing. All the HR mailboxes reside on SG1 DB1 and all Marketing reside on SG1 DB2. Is there any software anyone knows of that can read the department attribute from AD and then move the mailbox according to defined rules you put in place. Any and all help appreciated! Mike In a couple of situations, organizations I have worked in have talked about having something li...

error signature
I have keep getting an error signature imessage n Publisher and I am unable to print my brochure. Any ideas??? Cyn wrote: > I have keep getting an error signature imessage n Publisher and I am unable > to print my brochure. Any ideas??? The "error signature" bit is just a bit of text to tell you that the next bit of information is the error signature. The error signature itself is the important bit. Just like if you saw: Telephone Number: 555 555-2176 in a message, the important data would be the number itself, not the "Telephone number" text. There sh...

cut & paste error
After several successful cut n paste actions I receive and error msg "can not empty the clipboard". When I access the office clipboard underneath Edit it's empty. What's the cause of this error. If I close Excel I'm able to resume the cut n paste but eventually the error will return. Any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated. Hi Corey, If this is manually you can clear the clipboard at the upper right-hand icon below the clipboard titlebar on the clipboard popup. ] (View, Toolbars, Clipboard) If this has something to do with macros. You can clear the...

referenced memory error
Receiving the following error when shutting down Outlook Express, can anyone help? the instruction at "0x77f83187" referenced memory at "0x00924830", the memory could not be "written" Click on OK to terminate the program ...

WinMail Could not be started 0x800C0155,2 error
error message is: Win Mail could not be started 0x800C0155,2 MSOE.DLL could not be initiated I am unable to open an email from websites (contact us or email link). I get the error msg above. It seems this started when updates to Vista were downloaded. Don't know which ones. It may also be related to Adobe Reader updates, since I seem to be having problems with opening a pdf files from websites. I get an error msg that relates to Adobe Reader (no problems opening pdf files I have saved in my computer). I cannot seem to find a fix anywhere for this. Some posts suggest ...

DPM Server backup: ERROR
ERROR - Volume Shadow Copy Service operation error (0x800423f4) This happens from the GUI backup and from the command line WBADMIN version. The server is Windows 2008 x64. DPM is at version 2.0.8861.0 Can you please check the VSS events in Application and System event logs in the Protected Server. These logs should be able to point which application on the system is misbehaving or if there is any other error. Also you can check for 'vssadmin list writers' output on the Protected server if you see any writer with 'Last error: Some Error', that is the ...

Exchange Errors #2
Event ID 8331 MSExchangeAL Address List Sychronization The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagent.cpp(4511) My Application log is full of these errors 700 plus a day. Microsoft Web info says install SP1 for Exchange 2003 to fix. Been there done that--no bueno. Still have full event logs. Any suggestions--- help Please. That issue is supposed to be resolved by the SP1 update. I did find another case here where the problem was related to a failed registration of an object during install. A re-install of exchange resolved...

Help with error 91 please
Hi, I've searched all over this forum and the help files to figure out how to fix the below macro which works up until it can no longer find the string and then I get a run-time error 91 on the cells.find line: Sub delregion() Dim x As String x = "region total" Do While x = "region total" Cells.Find(What:="region total").Activate ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Loop End Sub TIA for your he...

Is it Possible to Automate a Graph?
I have a sheet that has data in weekly fashion in the first and second rows. (Row 1, week: Row 2, data.) Is it possible to have a graph populate off of the information in rows 1 and 2 that automatically includes data for new weeks as they are entered in to the sheet? For example, I want to create a graph for weeks 1 through 3 now, and want the chart to automatically update if I add data for week 4. Row 1 Week 1 2 3 Data 12.5 17 18 Thanks for the assist! -Adam Use a defined name using the offset function for your series --...

Error when trying to create reports
I am getting an error: There has been an error reading or writing the file '.' Anyone know how to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Peggy wrote: >I am getting an error: There has been an error reading >or writing the file '.' > >Anyone know how to fix this? See if any of these resembles your situation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281865&Product=mny http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185848&Product=mny http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321085&Product=mny Thank you, Cal!!...

Outlook 2003 ERROR MAPI32.DLL is Corrupt
I just purchased a new laptop and I am trying to install my Office 2003 software. Word and Excel open fine but when I click on Outlook I get the following message. Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by installing other messaging software. Please reinstall Outlook. I tried reinstalling but I get the same error. I am running windows 7 on a core i7 64 bit processor. What can I do to get this up and running? I don't think there is any messaging softwareinstalled. Thanks for any input Cole Easy...

Way to automate adding pictures in a series in Excel?
I'm putting a column of pictures of people next to a column with their names. If I have the pictures together in a folder, with the photo file names numbered with the corresponding row numbers that the pictures go in, is there a way to record a macro so that (for instance) 28.jpg will go into the picture column in row #28, then 29.jpg will go into the picture column in row #29, etc. In other words, insert a whole series of pictures (filenames the same as their appropriate row numbers) in their correct places, by initiating one macro? If anyone has any idea of how that could be done, I wou...

Exchange certificate error outlook 2007
We installed a GOdaddy SSL certificate on our exchange 2007 server. On our outlook 2007 clients we are getting an outlook 2007 certificate error. It looks like its pointing to our firewall (see attached file) The error : This CA Root certificate is not trusted because it is not in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store. We follewed instructions on how to install the certificate from digicert.com. I assume these are correct. We also checked out this blog http://www.shudnow.net/2007/08/10/outlook-2007-certificate-error/ I'm wondering why the certificate is po...

Business Portal Error 403 Forbidden
Hi, We have installed Business Portal for Great Plains 10. After installation we are getting 403 error (forbidden). Any help. thanks khalid ...

Automating transfers, is this possible?
Hi All. I am using MM 2007 Premium and I'm using Advanced Bills. In "Help" it says .... "Make electronic transfers. Set up automated transfers between any accounts you track in Money" I have a set up an "xfer" from my checking to my savings (same bank) to occur once a month but Money doesn't actually do anything unless I manually go to "Bills Summary", check it and and click "Pay Online". This isn't what I would call an automated transfer. Is there any way to actually make this happen? Thanks, Richard ----== Posted via ...

Choose Profile Error
Outlook 2000 is set to choose profile upon launching the program. If email has been idle for a while, it will not give me the choose profile prompt. It shows a white Icon in the task bar, and the program stops responding. The only cure is to click shutdown/Log off and go right back in with the same login. The issue goes away until I exit Outlook for an extended period of time. Any suggestions on a cure? Thanks, -- BMoore BMoore <BMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2000 is set to choose profile upon launching the program. If > email has been idle for a...

an error appeared when some one trying to save any thing on CRM 3.
Hi All, we have CRM 3.0 installed in our network, resentlly users start suffering from an error appeared when saving any kind of data on CRM web client, the fact that dtat are not saved as well. I checked logs on CRM server, and I noted that there are a lot of c360 events in event viewr, and am not sure about another event related to kerberos error if it's affecting CRM or not? any one can advice please?? MSN no one to help with this... "Mohammad S Najdawi" wrote: > Hi All, > we have CRM 3.0 installed in our network, resentlly users start suffering > from an e...