any kenken puzzle forms available?

any kenken puzzle forms out there?
0
hagiv (1)

Forms
I want to use my spreadsheet to create forms that have the information such as names addresses printed at the top. Have you looked into Word mailmerge, using the data in Excel to merge the name and addresses? Carole O "Brenda" wrote: > I want to use my spreadsheet to create forms that have the information such > as names addresses printed at the top. ...

Auto-Fill Text box on form
I am using Windows XP and Access 2000. My apologies for the length. This database is used to deliver training. I have 5 tables 'TrainingWaiting', 'TrainingSchedule', 'TrainingDuration', 'TrainingCourses', and 'TrainingTrainers'. The field 'Course' in the table 'TrainingWaiting' holds the unique value of the ID field in the table 'TrainingSchedule'. There is a one-to-many relationship between the ID field in 'TrainingSchedule' and the field 'Course' in the table 'TrainingWaiting'. I us...

Only First Page of 3-Page Web Site is Available after Upload
I created a three-page web from a template in Publisher 2003 and uploaded the .htm file to my Comcast site, but only page one is viewable, when trying to access page two or three, the URL cannon be found. The second and third pages are in the associated "files"file as page 378.htm and 450.htm. When I choose preview web site in Publisher all three pages work. Help or advice appreciated. Regards, Bill When you Publish to the Web and produce the html output from Publisher 2003, unless you change the default settings, you will get an index.htm file AND a index_files folder,...

Split Form with need to Provide Selection List
We have an Access 2007 application that has a split form (built on Table-1). We now need to add some type of facility that will allow our users to view data from Table-2 (while working on the Split form based on Table-1). They will then select one row from Table-2 which will contain 6 fields which we need to plug into Table-1. We are still fairly new to Access and we are not sure of the best way to accomplish this task. Thank You, Brad ...

Very slow forms
I have taken over looking after a database for a charity. It works fine on the machine it was set up on, but when I move it to another machine it slows right down. I.e it can take minutes to load a form. (the time is spent before any of the open or load events fire) Even in design mode saving a form can take minutes (but seconds on the original machine). The form is complicated but the size of the database is small, 100s of records only, but with many tables. Anyone seen this sort of thing before or got any clues as to what to look for. thanks Rod On Wed, 23 May 2007 11:31:11 +010...

Copied a form but can't add new data
Hi I have created a form which suits my needs. I made a copy of it since it has many features I needed for another table. In my copied form, I can't add or make changes to the new form. How do I make it so I can amend, revise or add new data? Thank you in advance for your help. How have you tried to make changes? What kind of error messages (if any) are you getting? Is it a problem with changing the design of the form, or with using the form to change data in the underlying table? How is the new form "connected to" the data in the (new) table? How i...

Form Modified Date Changes when opens
I am using Access2003 and have two databases, the problem one is newly created in Access2003, the other was created in a previous version, I think 2000, but I believe was updated to 2003 before we purchased it. I make modifications to both. In both databases, I have created buttons that open forms and occasionally change settings on that form (like a background color or control enable/lock parameter). In the newer DB I have noticed that Modified date for several of the forms changes when the form is opened, and there's no pop-up mentioning changed or saving of changes. This doe...

Enable includefiles to be added to all forms
The JavaScript functionality in CRM is great for doing lots of things but when developing larger programs, can be a bit problematic since there is no simple way to set some url to point to include files. (although some people have blogged about how to make it happen, but it isn't easy!) My suggestion is this: 1. Add a global setting where one can point to a global customized javascript file. Preferably this should enable the entry of any url. This global customized javascript file should then be added to all forms. 2. Add a local form include file url. In the properties of a form, ju...

Printing Form 1096
This function should be included in the software! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=20ff4f89-dda7-4896-96f2-6d18c0df63b1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains T...

DataPermission not available in CreateQuery window in BusinessPort
Hi, I am working with BusinessPortal SDK on GP 9 and Business Portal 3.0. I created a Custom entity named "Equipment" and moved the Equipment.dll, Equipment.Service.dll,Associations.Equipment.dll to "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bin" folder. I created pages and data permission for the Equipment entity.I have given permission for an existing role to this data permission. while assigning data permission to existing role i can see the data permission i created for "Equipment" entity.But when creating a query for the "Equipment" entity in the Create query wizr...

Overlay one form on top of another?
Is it possible to control the positioning of forms such that one form opens on top of another and is positioned relative to the underlying form? I understand there is nothing to prevent a user from resizing or dragging the forms but that does not matter, I'm just concerned about the initial positioning. Do a search in the "Programming" section of the newsgroups for Access and search for "form position options" There is a good option there. -- HTH Mr B askdoctoraccess dot com "mscertified" wrote: > Is it possible to control the positioning of for...

Form on the ForeGround
Hello, I use at present the hook "post transaction" (numero 0) to open a form, and make a treatment. The probleme which persists is that this form opens only on the background, while I shall like having it in the foreground. Anybody has a solution? Thank you Math wrote: > Anybody has a solution? Programming language? Form Property? cod HI Matt, Two way you can do this first of all you are using Model form or modelless form second you have to use the API first let me know what applicatin you are using for development. "Math" wrote: > Hello, > I use...

Installation source not available?
Last night I switched an entire store from v1.2 to v1.3--except for one PC that wouldn't let me uninstall v1.2. I get an error message about 'installation source not available'. I tried putting the v1.2 CD in the drive--no luck. I tried Repairing the V1.2 install--same error message. I tried reinstalling v1.2--same message. Searching the CustomerSource KnowledgeBase and this group didn't turn up anything but another Tom with the same problem and no answers. One guy mentioned that he was not uninstalling v1.2 before installing v1.3. He claimed that the v1.3 install ...

Profiler Puzzle
In Visual C++ 6, I made a simple MFC app. I'd like to profile a function that contains mainly calls to external C functions, but when I run the profiler, I get an error as soon as that function starts to execute. Doesn't the profiler work in such cases, or am I overlooking something? Brad Hi, Problem solved. The current directory is different when the profiler is being used, so the app wasn't finding all the files it needed. I copied some files and resolved the prob. Brad "Internet Citizen" <internetcitizen@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:tqA_d.13789...

dynamic combo box on subform- show full list Box on main form
I have a combo box on the subform cbomanname its row source is based off of queries that only show employees Not sched(ie. available) for that Given Workdate the combo box is updated for each workdate as emplyees are sched - names taken off of combo box. I would like to DISPLAY this combo box as a List box on the Main Form - I copied and pasted the combo box onto the Main Form and changed it into a ListBox(just reallywant to see all of employees available for a given day(workdate) that sitting on in subform). but for some reason the new copied ListBox on the Main form show...

Slow when closing a form
Environment: 1. Front-End - MS Access 2003 2. Back-End - SQL Server 2005 3. OS - Windows XP I cannot understand why it takes a 5-7 seconds to close our Invoice form. The Invoice form has several data components in it that retrieves data. The code in the "Done" button of the form perform the following: a. Me.Requery b. Check other loaded forms "IsLoaded()" c. DoCmd.Close The form has also a code in the "Close" event which only checks for loaded forms again "IsLoaded()". Thanks, Ben "Ben" <pillars4@sbcglobal.net> wr...

Customizing Lead Form
I have just started working on CRM and have encountered a problem and have been unable to figure out what is causing it. I am trying to customize the Lead for by adding the customerid field. When designing the form I see the field but once I save it and publish it the customerid field is not being shown to the user. Has anyone ever encountered this before? Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get the customerid to show up? Thanks. -- Martin did you do an IISReset on the CRM server? -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.pres...

User form problems
I created a User Form for our workbook. I saved the document and when I reopened the workbook the user form was not there. What happened? What do I do after I create a user form to get it to save with the workbook. I have read alot on user forms and none of the books explain exactly what to do with them after you create them. I want it to show up as the first sheet in our in our workbook where the user can fill in the User form and the information is distributed throughout the rest of the workbook. Do you have Excel 2007? If so, did you save it as an Excel document (xlsx) ...

#Name? error in Form text box
Dear All, I have a form where in text field the following error is encountered #Name? I couldn't understand why is it happening? Please assist? Rgds, Aligahk06 On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:36:02 -0700, aligahk06 wrote: > Dear All, > > I have a form where in text field the following error is encountered > #Name? > I couldn't understand why is it happening? > Please assist? > > Rgds, > Aligahk06 Access returns a #name error in a control when it cannot fine the field referenced in that control's Control Source. For example, the actu...

How do I link several forms to one id in one table
I use the data base to record details of students I see. I currently have 1 table with one main form and several other forms that are accessed from command buttons on the main form. The forms accessed by the command buttons have a series of option buttons which help me record issues the child has. How do make the information recorded on each of the forms relate to the child and information on the main form. Hope that is clear. Thanks Hi Maxine, It seems the best way to solve your problem as asked is to make the "several other forms" subforms on the main form and let Acc...

Removing a form from Organizational forms library
I have a form in the Organizational forms library that I need to remove, can someone please let me know how to do this? Cheers! you remove it in Outlook...depends on your version of Outlook, but look for Tools, Options, Other, Custom Forms, Manage forms... "Rio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35a601c47efb$95b22e30$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a form in the Organizational forms library that I > need to remove, can someone please let me know how to do > this? Cheers! ...

Date for availability of VBA in 2008

active form name
Hello!! What function returns active form name? Thanks!! Cesar There is no function to return the current field, window or form name. You can track the specific windows you are interested in using PRE triggers to set a global variable with the name or id or the current window. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions polic...

Selecting a particular field in a form
Sorry about being long winded on this one. I have a form that is based on a table that is linked to another database, which I don't want and can't modify. Within the form the user will input a policy number into a text box and press the search command button. The policy number will appear if it exist. Within the form I have a command button that will append the current policy to another table. Now here is my problem I may get two or three records of the same policy number but with different audit types. What I was thinking is to have a check box (unbound?) to select the p...

I need to disable to X on a user form
I can't figure out how to prevent someone from clicking the close (X) icon on a user form. I have a cancel button which is what I want them to have to use. thanks How about: Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer) If CloseMode = vbFormControlMenu Then Beep 'msgbox "doesn't work" Cancel = True End If End Sub cwwolfdog wrote: > > I can't figure out how to prevent someone from clicking the close (X) icon on > a user form. I have a cancel button which is what I want them to have to use. >...