adding lines to added data

I have added data to an existing worksheet but when
printed the row lines and column border lines do not
show.  How do I add the lines to the added border to
match the existing lines?
0
donnasue (1)

Removing spaces at start of line
Hi, Is there a way to remove spaces at the beginning of lines in a Word 2007 doc? I don't want to remove the spaces between the words, just at the beginning of each line. Thanks! Select the text. Set justification to centered and then set justification back to left. Jill wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to remove spaces at the beginning of lines in a Word > 2007 doc? I don't want to remove the spaces between the words, just > at the beginning of each line. > > Thanks! If you have spaces at the beginning of a line, it probably means...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Line & Double Stacked Charts
Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line. I can get the line by creating a secondary Axis however the line isnt where I want it. It is at the top of the tallest bar. Is there any way to get the line down to a value I want it at. Basically I am trying to create a capacity chart with two products running on one machine by month. I need the line to be at a value that is straight accross being the maximum machine capacity. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks "K" wrote: > Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line...

Formatting Cells/Data
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have a file I downloaded from our AS/400 (OS400 operating system). I open the file as a text file and go thru the wizard for converting the file to excel format. One of the columns/fields is numeric with some neg and pos numbers and some blank cell contents. During the wizard conversion the field is categorized as DOUBLE with no option to change the field. When I finish the wizard I save the file as an Excel workbook. Then I use the autosum option to calculate the total of the field/column; however, it only picks up on the positive #'s. Hence the t...

Cut not Copy Appended Data
In this great Macro, created by Micky (MVP), is there a way to cut and paste the data from all the columns instead of copy and paste? I just want all the appended data in Column A". Sub Tony() Application.ScreenUpdating = False LR = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count LC = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count Ind = LR + 1 For C = 2 To LC For R = 1 To LR If Cells(R, C) <> "" Then Cells(Ind, 1) = Cells(R, C) Ind = Ind + 1 End If Next Next Application.ScreenUpdati...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

How do I exclude data using the IIF statement in report builder
I have data in my dataset that I want to exclude in the average calculation for the final report (those with a key.value of 999). Here is how my statement is written but it is not returning any value. What am I doing wrong? =iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 1 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 16) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, round(Avg(Fields!CY_Rate.Value),0), iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 19 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 20 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 21 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 22 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 23 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 24) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, roun...

write macro to input data
I am new at Excel. I want to write a small macro, four or five columns where I can go to column 1 and input data, then go to column 2 and input date, etc., then when I get to the end of the fifth column have it return and go to add more data in column 1. Any help will be appreciated from the experts in Excel. Thanks. one way to do this is to use a worksheet_change event right click sheet tab>view code>copy/paste this>modify to suit>SAVE Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Row > 5 And Target.Column = 8 Then ActiveCell.Offset(1, ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

duplicating data
I have 2 excel worksheets, both are in different formats. Both will contain the same data but spread across different parts of the worksheets. if I have filled in the data for 1 worksheet, how can i automate this data to be filled into the other worksheet? In Sheet2 use linking formulas. Sheet2 H1 formula is =Sheet1!A1 For contiguous areas these can be copied by dragging. For non-contiguous areas..........manually enter references. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:13:17 -0700 (PDT), Lynn <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have 2 excel work...

Adding alternate columns

Validating data in a subform against data in main form
I have a main form with a subform. Each form is bound to its own table but are linked through a primary key (customerID). On the main form, I have a customer's date of birth (dob). On the subform, I have the customrer's date of order (doo). Basically, I want to validate that the date of order entered by the user is later than the date of birth. How can I do this? I tried to do it in the subform's BeforeUpdate event but it failed. It didn't seem to recognize dob (customer's date of birth). Perhaps, I was not referring to dob properly. I'm new to ...

Make Data available for re-import
Hi can anyone confirm whether the 'make data available for re-import' option when exporting has been removed from CRM 4.0. This used to be available but was wondering if Microsoft have pulled it from their final release. If so would anyone know why, and also if there is a work around available. Regards, Craig Craig - This was available as part of the early access program for CRM, but got yanked prior to RTM. The CRM Team has a workaround that can be found here: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/01/25/data-manipulation-tool.aspx -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Craig4s...

Adding fields from a different query

Calculation does not consider newly inserted data #2
Hi, following problem: User A opens an existing Spreadsheet (which is being used since �) and replaces a figure by a new one , the inserted data appears, however the sum is not calculated. Even F9 does not help. User A saves and closes Spreadsheet. User B opens the same Spreadsheet and now the sum is calculated correctly although User B has not done anything to the Spreadsheet but open it. User B closes the Spreadsheet again. Now User A opens the Spreadsheet once again and sometimes it works and sometimes not. It seems, that it is no problem of automatic or manual calculation, this has bee...

find duplicated lines in excel sheet
I have an excel sheet with text column. I wish to find and remove some duplicated lines. How can I do it? If I can do it with Excel? I've tried google for this task and found freeware tool for finding duplicated - http://www.aks-labs.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69 it was good for my task, but if I can do something better with Excel? Thank you! You could use conditional formatting for the column with duplicates. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#DupColumn Alan" <allangrlind@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1122245733.329829.213230@g43g2000cwa.googlegr...

Merging line of credit accounts
Is it possible to merge two separately named line of credit (LOC) accounts. They are actually the same account. I have merged two bills accounts by renaming one of them to match the other; but when I try this approach on the LOC accounts, Money 2004 tells me the second name is already in use, try a different name. I'm not sure, but you may try (AFTER backing up!) exporting the non-surviving account to QIF, then importing it and telling Money to import to the surviving account. After doing so and confirming that the transactions are all now in the intended account, delete the non...

reverse data
I have a column of price data which is random however it is in reverse order, that is the cells that are down the bottom need to be up the top and vice versa, how do I reverse the data without sorting it and getting it out of sequence? Assuming the data is in column A enter this formula in B1 and copy down: =INDIRECT("A"&21-ROW()) Adjust the 21 based on the number of records you have. This should be one more than the number of records so in my example the data was in A1:A20. Hope this helps Rowan megsie jack wrote: > I have a column of price data which is random however...