Adding a line to the line/column chart?

Is there anyway I can add a second line to the line/column chart?
Basically I have 3 sets of data that I want to plot vs. time on the
same graph. 1 using the column format, the other 2 being lines
connected by data points.

Create the chart using all the data, right click on the one you want to
change to a line and select chart type from the dialogue box and choose the
type you want.  There are a few restrictions on the mix you can have though.
--
John
MOS Master Instructor

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Steven" wrote:

> Is there anyway I can add a second line to the line/column chart?
> Basically I have 3 sets of data that I want to plot vs. time on the
> same graph. 1 using the column format, the other 2 being lines
> connected by data points.

0
John1063 (943)
2/12/2007 9:39:02 PM
Thanks a lot John, really appreciate it.

Removing spaces at start of line
Hi, Is there a way to remove spaces at the beginning of lines in a Word 2007 doc? I don't want to remove the spaces between the words, just at the beginning of each line. Thanks! Select the text. Set justification to centered and then set justification back to left. Jill wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to remove spaces at the beginning of lines in a Word > 2007 doc? I don't want to remove the spaces between the words, just > at the beginning of each line. > > Thanks! If you have spaces at the beginning of a line, it probably means...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Line & Double Stacked Charts
Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line. I can get the line by creating a secondary Axis however the line isnt where I want it. It is at the top of the tallest bar. Is there any way to get the line down to a value I want it at. Basically I am trying to create a capacity chart with two products running on one machine by month. I need the line to be at a value that is straight accross being the maximum machine capacity. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks "K" wrote: > Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line...

Why formula doesn't change on column insertion?
Hello: I know I will feel stupid when I hear the answer, but... If I have a formula ( =average(a1:a5) ), and I insert a new column, the formula, being relative, changes to ( =average(a1:a6) ). This works fine in a test. BUT I have a working spreadsheet in which inserting a column does *not* change the relative formula. Why? I can't see anything different in my working spreadsheet... -- Fred Boer Never mind - resolved. -- Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uin$VfrDIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello: > >...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

Area chart Disappears
Hi, i've a created graph with a combination of Line Chart & Area Chart. Everything is fine, but when I post it in my company's intranet server and somebody tries to open it, the Area Chart simply disappears and they only see the Line chart in that graph!! I tried to open from several different computers but still the same. As I mentioned, if I open it from my computer it works fine. HELP ! If you are using a PDF program to post the charts, check to make sur your title bars aren't even close to the chart area. There has to b space between them. Hope this helps -- T...

When adding attachments...

print 2 or 4 charts per page in excel 2000
Hi, I have created a number of one page charts, each of which are located as seperate sheets in one excel workbook. I would now like to print 2 or 4 charts per page. However, I am unable to do so. Do you know of automated way which would allow this to be done. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Ashish Ashish - The easiest way to do this would be to embed your charts in one or more worksheets: right click on the chart, choose Location, then pick As Object and select a sheet from the list. Then size and position them so two or four charts fit into a printed page of the workshee...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Filter for two columns
I have two columns Purchased Date and Depreciation Start Date. Can anyone help me to get the records with Depreciation Start Date greater than Purchased Date. Thanks Hi, sort with two conditions, highlight both columns, 1st condition Depreciation in descending order and as a 2nd condition Purchased in ascending order if this was helpful please say yes "Vadivu" wrote: > I have two columns Purchased Date and Depreciation Start Date. Can anyone > help me to get the records with Depreciation Start Date greater than > Purchased Date. > Thanks Use a helper col. As...

combination of stacked and clustered column
Hi! Any ways to combine two types of chars: sgtacked columns and clustered columns? B.R GmA If you stagger your data, you can create side-by-side stacked columns. Bernard Liengme has an example and instructions on his site: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm and Jon Peltier has links to other sites with information: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Grigori Margolin wrote: > Any ways to combine two types of chars: sgtacked columns and clustered > columns? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http:...

Adding alternate columns

Conditional Colors for Charts #2
Hello, I have on a sheet with several graphs and I would like to execute the procedure below automatically. In advance thank you for the assistance Yves Sub ColorColumns() Dim vntValues As Variant Dim intSeries As Integer Dim intPoint As Integer With ActiveChart For intSeries = 1 To .SeriesCollection.Count With .SeriesCollection(intSeries) vntValues = .Values For intPoint = 1 To .Points.Count If vntValues(intPoint) < 60 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbRed ElseIf vntValues(intPoint) >= 60 And vntValues(intPoint) < 80 Then ..Points(intPoint).Interior.Color = vbYellow E...

Adding fields from a different query

Upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 9.0 error, Column PRODID not foun
Hello, I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load Additional Required Data' step. The error message is: The following SQL statement produced an error: delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258 followed by: ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PRODID'. I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that 8.0 to 9.0, I still get the sa...

Write XML with all columns/fields
Hi all, I am doing a windows mobile project that uses ASP.NET web services. Web service returns dataset-s that are pulled from database and later saved on local mobile storage (write XML). On client (WM 6.1) program loads dataset (read XML and read XML schema) when needed. User can insert/aappend new records. My problem occures when some data fileds are empty... default method WriteXML, on client side, does not create XML nodes for empty fields/columns. Than when you are trying to reference some field value that was empty, you get exception. Is there any property or method o...

find duplicated lines in excel sheet
I have an excel sheet with text column. I wish to find and remove some duplicated lines. How can I do it? If I can do it with Excel? I've tried google for this task and found freeware tool for finding duplicated - http://www.aks-labs.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69 it was good for my task, but if I can do something better with Excel? Thank you! You could use conditional formatting for the column with duplicates. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#DupColumn Alan" <allangrlind@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1122245733.329829.213230@g43g2000cwa.googlegr...

Technical Indicator below Stock Chart
Hello, I am trying to create a stock chart including a technical indicator or spoken more generally, I have two time series and I would like to graph one line below the other line. (I do not want to have two y-axis!) Basically I would like to have two charts below each other like you can see it on any stock chart including an indicator on various websites. Does anyone have an idea how I can handle that? Cheers Andreas Vester Andreas - If you want two stock charts (HLC), you need to put the second onto secondary axes, or fake the hi-lo lines with error bars. If it's just adding a re...

Merging line of credit accounts
Is it possible to merge two separately named line of credit (LOC) accounts. They are actually the same account. I have merged two bills accounts by renaming one of them to match the other; but when I try this approach on the LOC accounts, Money 2004 tells me the second name is already in use, try a different name. I'm not sure, but you may try (AFTER backing up!) exporting the non-surviving account to QIF, then importing it and telling Money to import to the surviving account. After doing so and confirming that the transactions are all now in the intended account, delete the non...