3D Column Chart #2

How do I create a 3D column chart and have three axis?
0
Millie (8)

Recurring deposit #2
My bank shows "year to date interest" on their online account access screen. It seems that Money 2003 downloads this as a new transaction every time I download. Is there anyway to correct or exclude this?? Thanks Ed You might need to ask your bank that - if the bank sends it down in the data, then money is going to try to do something with it. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestio...

SP-2 Install Update Failing
Hi, I am trying to update SP-2 for Outlook 2002. I already have SP-1. When I go to install the install program gets stuck and says I have to insert the Office XP disk to get something for Frontpage. I never got a disk with my computer to even put it in. Please help! Thanks Brandon ...

How to create column of ranks.
In one column, I have a list of 500 or so sorted prices: A 5.30 5.30 4.50 4.49 4.49 2.00 I want to rank these prices, so in the above example, I want to create a column B that would be: 1 1 2 3 3 4 (ranking the prices in column A). How do I do this? Thanks, Nitin Batra (email: nbatra@sbcglobal.net, cell: 714-488-9584) Before we get fancy, is this something you can use?: Using your list in Cells A1:A6 B1: =RANK(A1,$A$1:$A$6) Copy that formula down. The results will be this: 5.3 1 5.3 1 4.5 3 4.49 4 4.49 4 2 6 Note the lack of a 2nd and 5th rank....Excel grants ties the same rank ...

3D Plot
Is it possible to make a 3D plot in Excel 2003? If so could I get the steps, thanks:) -- jimbo_jones ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jimbo_jones's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27244 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487642 Everything is possible, it's just a matter of how much time and effort you are willing to spend. Some 15 years ago, I wrote a program in Pascal, that plotted a projection of a series of lines and points in (x,y,z) coordinates onto a (2D) co...

Delivery Options #2
We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and the Delivery Option does not work: "Do not deliver before:" Is there a reason for this? Not in cached mode nor online mode. Thanks, Exchange2003 On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:00:03 -0700, Exchange2003 <Exchange2003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 and the Delivery Option does not work: >"Do not deliver before:" > >Is there a reason for this? > >Not in cached mode nor online mode. > >Thanks, >Exchange2003 It works on a very vanilla install. Probably need to go t...

Maintaining multiple cost for the same items in RMS 2.0 HQ
My RMS 2.0 implementation consist of 2 stores and HQ. Is it be possible to mange seperate cost & price for the same item using HQ? i.e Store A & B have the same items but the cost and price may vary between stores. Also, is this practice reccommended Hi Don - HQ will allow you to have different costs per store - there are additional tabs in the Item that allow you to set Store Tax, Store Quantity and Store Cost. If you want to have different Prices at each store you can run a worksheet to change the prices at that particular store. If you don't want the price to change at...

period of time between 2 dates calculated automatically
in cell A1 I have the beginning date and in cell B1 the finishing date. I want to know if there is an easy way to calculate the number of days. Very easy <vbg> =B1-A1 On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:27:44 -0700, "jvoortman" <jvoortman@canada.com> wrote: >in cell A1 I have the beginning date and in cell B1 the >finishing date. I want to know if there is an easy way to >calculate the number of days. > perhaps I should have mentioned that the dates are expressed like: 08-26-2003 maybe this is why the easy method shows #value! >-----Original Message-...

How to add %'s to chart columns in excel??
On Excel 2003, how do you include %'s as well as values in chart columns. The % option in Data Series is recessed. Calculate the percentage values in the worksheet, then use one of these fine utilities to add them to the columns as data labels: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "John Stewart" <John Stewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Can I have gridlines appear in front of columns?
I want the gridlines to appear in front. Is it possible? Chart gridlines or worksheet gridlines? In front of what? Bernard "Selene" <se@mdahospital.com> wrote in message news:eoO%23VCXHEHA.3476@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I want the gridlines to appear in front. Is it possible? > > Can I have chart gridlines appear in front of columns? "Bernard V Liengme" <bliengme@stfx.TRUENORTHca> wrote in message news:#asTlgXHEHA.3248@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Chart gridlines or worksheet gridlines? > In front of what? > Bernard > > "Selene&...

Moving public folders #2
Hi, I've installed a new 2003 SBS server to replace one that was corrupt. I managed to move all the mailboxes using EXMERGE, wonderful! I wasn't able to move the public folder, though. How can I move the public folders from one domain to another? I'm having trouble starting the InformationStore, possibly because the priv is corrupt. I'm running eseutil as we speak and hope to get it online. What do I do if I'm stuck with only the two public folders (.edb and .stm files). Can I still get access to the public folders to somehow import them into the new Exchange Server (...

The way the date displays in columns
We have a huge spreadsheet containing various pieces of information about files. One of the columns contains a date. The column is formatted as Date. However, for some inexplicable reason the date in this column is now showing as just digits. If you double click on the cell it displays the date as it should be seen, i.e. 40634 = 01/04/2011 37834 = 01/08/2003 37926 = 01/11/2003 Can anyone explain why, please. Also, it doesn't matter how I format that particular column it refuses to display the date as a date. Hi Patsy, I expected that you had numbers for one reason or anothe...

Negatives in floating bar chart
I've got a floating bar chart. This is constructed using two series, the series I wish to plot, on top of an invisible series (each invisible point being as high as the previous invisible plus visible data point). I've got one item (visible) which is negative. Rather than simply reducing the height of my bar, excel has dropped it to the bottom of the chart. What can I do? Tom. Should correct an error. I said it was a floating bar chart - sorry - it's actually a waterfall chart. Cheers. "mr tom" wrote: > I've got a floating bar chart. > > This i...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

solution for database larger than 2 G
I know that MS Access has size limitation for 2 G. I would like to know are there any solution for size bigger than 2 G. Split the database in 2? Does it mean that i export the old data to a database and change the query to union 2 tables from different database? Change to SQL server? Does SQL server have any limitation for the size? Archived databse? Does it mean that I can have myDatabase2008, MyDatabase2007? It will have issue that generate report for a date range between 2007 and 2008? any other solutions or product to do this? Your information is great appreciated, SQL Serve...

Set tab changes for entire columns
I have created a document with 4 columns. After the heading I changed the tab stops. Somehow the tabs keep changing. How can I set the tab stops at a line below the heading and make them stay the same through the rest of the document? Problem is I have already typed 2 pages of the document and want to reset the tabs to cover the beginning list columns to be unchanging through the rest of the document. "Gramma Susie" wrote: > I have created a document with 4 columns. After the heading I changed the tab > stops. Somehow the tabs keep changing. How can I set t...

Text Wrap #2
Is there anywhere in Publisher that i can customise my preferences? I would like to change the default settings for inserting an image to no text wrap. This is a time consuming process everytime i insert an image (right click, format object, layout tab, wrapping style "none", ok), would be so much for efficient for me if i could change the default settings so that the image came in like this when inserted (currently the default wrapping style is "square"). Any ideas? ...

How do I change column into lines on a Line-Column chart?
I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any help would be useful. Thanks Hi Ken, Create a column chart based on all your data. Select the series that you want as line and right click it. Choose Chart Type and change it to Line. Now double click the new line so you can change the Axis value to secondary. Cheers Andy Ken wrote: > I want to create a chart with three columns and one line using two axis. Any > help would be useful. > > Thanks -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

How to select one record of each from a column
Hello, I have a large worksheet with data. Here are the columns (a,b & c): Order # Employee Hrs. 1000 Mike 2 2000 Mike 1 1000 Paul 2 3000 Rose 3 8000 Mike 1 3000 Mike 2 1000 Rose 1 4000 Paul 1 7000 Jhon 3 5000 Rose 2 1000 Jhon 3 6000 Mike 1 9000 Mike 3 1000 Mike 2 Is there a formula to select only one of each record on "Order #" (column a) and put them on another column (column d)??? Once the formula is created, column d should look like this: 1000 2000 3000 4000 5000 6000 7000 8000 9000 Help please!!! Th...

Help with column
I have a datafeed that comes to me everyday i need to format one column of around 1000 rows so it multiples the total column but a 1000 so getting rid of the decimal point i.e =A3100.00 becoming 10000 , i also need to do this using a macro. can anyone help=20 Regards=20 Paul Dim iLastRow As Long Dim i As Long iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row For i = 1 To iLastRow Cells(i, "A").Value = Cells(i, "A").Value * 100 Next i -- HTH Bob Phillips "lennymos123" <paul@palo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1115651206....

JWalk Chart Tools and hidden row problem
Hi, I user JWalk Chart Tools to add lables to my bar chart that are different than the actual values. By bars represent salaries whereas the lables in each bars represent the salary increase since last year. JWalk work fine... at least it does if you do not have hidden rows in your data series. I have about 100 charts that points to the same data series. The issue I have is that I have to filter my list based on a different criteria for each of the 100 charts. When you use a filter, Excel simply hides rows and the excel chart is smart enough not to include the hidden rows in the chart H...

Please Help #2
Hi, I posted a thread a couple of days back. However, never really explaie the problem very well. I work in insurance. I receive a spreadsheet every week with a list o about 500 policy holders. It contains various columns of informatio (about 10 columns). My department, however, only deals with 164 of these 500 polic holders. As a result, I was wondering if anyone knew of a macro tha could filter out these 164 policy holders from the spreadsheet an either place them on a new sheet or filter out the policy holders tha we didn't deal with. At the moment all I have is a seperate sheet A1...

Let's exchange contact info #2
Hi, Goran Thisell here, how are you? I am putting together a contact list of individuals interested in sharing resources and business information. If you are interested in connecting please send your Name and information to: mailto:coghem@telia.com?subject=BUSINESS_CONTACT_NG I will follow up as soon as I get your email. It's not an autoresponder so it might not be right away. I appreciate your patience. I look forward to meeting you. Regards, Goran Thisell coghem@telia.com --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040306105317O0d3ZyV4 ...

Inserting Excel Data into Word Columns
Hi, I am fairly new to VBA and Excel/Word and have been trying to automat a sheet we have, I have created the Excel Sheet and unfortunately th Word doc was created sometime ago and cannot be changed. I have searched this forum and found this code: Code ------------------- Sub CreateNewWordDoc() ' to test this code, paste it into an Excel module ' add a reference to the Word-library ' create a new folder named C:\Foldername or edit the filnames in the code Dim wrdApp As Word.Application Dim wrdDoc As Word.Document Dim i As Integer Set wrdApp = CreateObject(&qu...

Selecting certain data points on a scatter chart
i need to know how to select certain data points on a scatter graph, s i can create a linear trend line just for those points -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dag See my reply to Larry Campbell's post Peter >-----Original Message----- >i need to know how to select certain data points on a scatter graph, so >i can create a linear trend line just for those points. > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > Add those points as a new series. Then, create a trendline for this new series. If these points have some patte...