<><><><><><><>The Net's #1 Joke e-Book!<><><><><><><><>

That's Comedy - Over 460 Pages of Little Snickers,
Medium-Sized Chuckles, and Great Big Belly Laughs:

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/That'sComedy.htm

TheExpert (30)

Unexpected Program trying to access e-mail
any ideas. it has already been mentioned about installing SP3, which i already have. here's the pop-up i keep getting every time i read/open new mail.... A program i strying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "NO" Allow access for (1min-10mins) "YES" "NO" "HELP" the help option does not tell me how to get rid of the pop-up. it only recommends a choose "NO". anyone help??? Go to http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2...

import data from works 3.0 on windows 3.1
I am trying to save some files for a woman who's husband just died and left all his business inventory in an old format. The files where created in an old DOS database program called PowerBase. I can export the files as several different formats and open them in Windows 3.1 (on the same machine). I then export them to TAB delimited txt files. The problem is when I transfer them to a "new" machine (windows XPPro) I can't open them in excel. I believe the problem is with the txt encoding type used by Works 3.0 in windows 3.1. If I open them in notepad on the XPPro machi...

1 address differnt users
Hi My wfe and i have one email address but different log ins on our pc. Is there any way of seeing all our emails on our individual logins as if i read an email it doesnt appear on hers ??? Please help Thanks Vince I would have preffered having one email address and both seeing emails on each log in. Is that not possible ? "Vince Averello" wrote: > There some info here that may help: > http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm > > I'd suggest that the two of you get separate email accounts to make things > simpler. > > "SimonH" <S...

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

Send Page by e-mail
I Have both netscape and explore browsers installed on my computer. When I want to send a page by e-mail outlook defaluts to netscape to send the page. Is there a way I can change the default to internet explorer? Antonio Mine defaults to Eudora which was the previous e-mail client. Can not make it default to Outlook 2002. I have changed the defaults in the Options, but something else, somewhere is causing this....what? ...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

automatically complete e-mail address
Does anyone know how to make the address fill in like outlook express does? Only Outlook 2002 and 2003 have this feature and then only if you're previously emailed or replied to the person. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "dcamp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2206c01c45d3e$55c9a390$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone kno...

Telnet sessions allowing spoofed e-mails
We have an exchange 2003 server where Open Relay has been disabled for external use but we are able to telnet into the server over port 25 and send spoofed e-mails internally. Is there a way to prevent this from happening without denying outside e-mails from being received. On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:33:00 -0800, ya_daddy <yadaddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an exchange 2003 server where Open Relay has been disabled for >external use but we are able to telnet into the server over port 25 and send >spoofed e-mails internally. Is there a way to prevent this from...

Copy Excel Chart from one book to other without links...
Hello All, I wanted to know if there is a way that I can copy the chart from one workbook to other with no external link. Say, I have a chart plotting data from Sheet 1 (A1:B100,B1:B100 of Sheet 1) and want to copy the chart to the next sheet with data at Sheet 2(A1:100,B1:B100 of Sheet 2) Thanks, Venkith -- venkith ------------------------------------------------------------------------ venkith's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37294 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=570074 If it's an embedded chart, co...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

[ANN] Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2
Hi all, Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2 is out... time to run the updates :-)) Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It is? What does it fix? / Fredrik "Corentin Cras-M�neur" <korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org> wrote in message news:1gmzk8r.1inxp0pjxwgd6N%korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org... > Hi all, &g...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

Install question (SBS 2003 prem&Sharepoint+ SQL2000 + CRM 1.2)
Currently I have SBS 2003 premium (and its sharepoint- and exchange- services) up and running just fine. Now I should install SQL server 2000 + SP3 for it to be able to continue with the CRM-install. I have the updated CRM-IG chapter 15, however it does not say anything about updating Sharepoint MSDE. When I install SQL 2000 and its SP3, should I choose "Create new databases" or "Upgrade, remove, or add components to an existing instance of SQL Server" Does this affect CRM functionality later? If I choose upgrade, does CRM then install itself on SQL server under...

Download Transactions without Auto E-Clear
I wanted to be able to import transactions from my OCR software, but have discovered the only option now is to download statements on import. This automatically electronically clears the transaction, so I can't match it up when I download from my bank account. Is there a way to turn off the electronic clear option? I hate it anyhow. Or does anyone know of a way to import transactions that are not a statement? I'm using money 2007. Also have to say I'm with everyone else on losing the cntl function in bill payment to see what the balance will be if I pay bill 2 and bill ...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

Holmes 99.97 % HEPA Allergen Remover Air Filters for HAP756, HAP653, and HAP726, 1 per box.
Price:$54.91 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000063SKF Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000063SKF The product is what I was looking for. Glad to find it, so I could replace an old filter. besides the fact that I need the filter for my Allergen remover system, I guess it's great. If you purchase an air purifier, you will, no doubt also have to replace Hepa Filters every so often. They are not inexpensive, so you will need to search for the best price. This particular filter for the Holmes Air Purifier, is very easy to access and replace. ...

How do i send a 2 page publication as 1 email?
I have to send a newsletter out from our client and they sent us 2 pages, I don't know how to send the email so that the 2 pages show as one, instead of sending 2 separate pages? Can you please help me?? Send as a PDF file, most folks have the Acrobat Reader, there is a free PDF converter here: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA24BA1C-6738-4B06-AC0C-436F6C2D3653@microsoft.com... >I have to send a newsletter...

Merging Address Books
Is it possible to merge more than one address book into a single address book in Outlook 2000? If so, how? Fred H. When you say "address books", are they separate files like the old .PAB format or perhaps a .WAB from Outlook Express? Or are you talking about Contacts folders? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0b8301c3c5b0$880104f0$a001280a@phx.gbl, Fred H. wrote: > Is it possible to merge more than one address book into a > sing...

Upgrading from Office X Service Pack 1
Hello I purchased Office X (Student and Teacher Edition) today. Applications installed OK, but upgrade to 10.1.2 from Service Pack 1 fails. At the first attempt I get "This updater could not find Office v.X or you have clicked cancel......" I then remove the MS Component Plugin file. The installer finds the directory but returns the message "An error prevented the update from completing. 11002:2,-14" I have tried all the recommended trouble shooting techniques including - reboot my Mac (!), switch virus checker off, shut down all other applications, I've even tried r...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net I don't like the site because 1) There are 3 sets of adverts on each page 2) The page is fixed with, which is very annoying. I am reading on a wide-screen laptop but find I am limited to approximately 60 characters per line, I can't read articles like that! Pete ...

Installing Microsoft CDO Version 1.21s
How do I go about installing this on my Windows 2000 Pro, a 3rd party add-on tells me that I need it and I cannot find any info at Microsoft Thank You Rick >-----Original Message----- >Try this web site... > >http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp? >url=/library/en-us/dncdsys/html/cdo_roadmap.asp > >>-----Original Message----- >>How do I go about installing this on my Windows 2000 >Pro, >>a 3rd party add-on tells me that I need it and I cannot >>find any info at Microsoft >>. >> >. > ...

Can I call a macro from a specific book
I have a number of workbooks open all with a macro called 'MyMacro' in them 2 Questions: 1. When there are a few open, how can I run the macro from a particular book (I want something like: Call Workbooks("Book1.xls").MyMacro) 2. Also... How can I run the MyMacro macro from the ActiveWorkbook? Thanks M Use Application.Run: Code: -------------------- Application.Run "'Book1.xls'!MyMacro" -------------------- Michelle;723207 Wrote: > I have a number of workbooks open all with a macro called &#...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...