Xsl question #3

I have an sample xml below.
I want to do a distinct on the code node and the programDescription.
I want the output to be like in a tree structure.
So i would like to  have
PRG004 >Crazy Training 2> MAT01
                                             PHS101
Any ideas it musn't be in a tree but it could be in a table structure
Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="email.xsl"?>
<NewDataSet>
   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG004</Code>

      <programDescription>Crazy Training 2</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT01</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths For Beginners</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG004</Code>

      <programDescription>Crazy Training 2</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>PHS101</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>36</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Physics</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>

      <PreReqCourseCode>MAT234</PreReqCourseCode>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG004</Code>

      <programDescription>Crazy Training 2</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>PHS101</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>36</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Physics</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST103</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>TESTMODULEWITHLONGNAME</ModuleDescription>

      <PreReqCourseCode>MAT234</PreReqCourseCode>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>COURSE102</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>5</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Course for learning Courses</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>MODULE101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Module 1</ModuleDescription>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT01</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths For Beginners</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT234</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>

      <PreReqCourseCode>MAT01</PreReqCourseCode>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT234</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>

      <PreReqCourseCode>MAT101</PreReqCourseCode>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT234</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST101</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>Test Module</ModuleDescription>

      <PreReqCourseCode>PHS101</PreReqCourseCode>
   </ProgramDetail>

   <ProgramDetail>
      <Code>PRG005</Code>

      <programDescription>Program 6</programDescription>

      <CourseCode>MAT234</CourseCode>

      <DurationHours>8</DurationHours>

      <CourseDescription>Maths</CourseDescription>

      <ModuleCode>TEST102</ModuleCode>

      <ModuleDescription>TestModule2</ModuleDescription>

[...]

</NewDataSet>

e-mail notification #3
How do I get Outlook to use speech for e-mail notification? --- Ron Harter | Tongue, Tied and Twisted rdharter@comcast.net | Just An Earth Bound Misfit ... I | Pink Floyd I think you are asking for a sound to notify you that new mail has been received. That's set in Control Panel, Sound Schemes, New Mail Notification. You can use any wav file you want--the built in sounds, the annoying "You've got mail" or any other sound file you can download or even one you recorded yourself. If you are asking...

Journal question
I would like to journal email and meetings for one contact and email and tasks for another. Can that be done? It seems from the Journal Options dialog that you have to journal all selected contacts using the same options, but I wanted to make sure that I'm not missing an option somewhere. Thanks Krista No, the journal options apply to all contacts, irrespective of what you really want to do. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...

ofstream question
Hi, when I write like that in UNICODE it's ok: ofstream binDataFile("c:\\test.bmp" , ios::out | ios::binary); but when TCHAR szFile [255]; _stprintf(szFile,_T("c:\\test.bmp")); ofstream binDataFile( (LPCSTR)szFile , ios::out | ios::binary); it doesn't work although I see szFile points to correct name. anybody can help? Probably I do something stupid... ofstream is not meant for UNICODE -- use wofstream, which will not work with ANSI strings. Use #ifdef UNICODE to compile with different classes. Note that unless you are using an OS that is Unicode-aware, t...

discount question #2
I need to setup a discount for every item in the rms. Let just say im selling cups that are all different ounces. If a customer buys two or more cups then every other cup will be a dollar off. What do you think will be the best way to set this up? Thank You for your time from store operations 2.0 help file on this subject: Mix and Match: Unit price Pricing schedule: In the Quantity column, enter the quantity the customer must buy in order to receive one of the prices in the other columns. In the Reg. Price column, enter the extended price for that quantity (the discounted price tim...

Basic Question StringReader (ReadXML)
Emm, i hava a problem with accessing Schema Fiends from the CRMQuery Result-XML. I tried to Access mit Schema-Fields using Dim users As New DataSet users.ReadXml(New StringReader(usersXml)) Dim myRow As DataRow For Each myRow In users.Tables("result").Rows Dim opportunityVO As New OpportunityVO Try opportunityVO.Name = myRow.Item("name") Catch ex As Exception System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Accountid" + ex.Message) End Try '... Next BUT i also need the Account-ID which is - looking at the XML Structure - in the "accountid"-"t...

XSL feed-- Metadata -Deployement Mgr
hi when we publish from deployement manager the xsl files are getting changed!!! my question is from which table(or tables) of the MSCRM, the metadata for the XSL is feeded??? Thanks in advance OrganizationUIBase Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoices, with line-item details, now available for MSCRM. http://www.greaterthantwo.com "Apple" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ueXyX%233%23DHA.3536@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > hi > when we publish from deployement manager the xsl files are getting > changed!!! > > my question is fro...

Question for Suzanne Barnhill
I recently read an answer to a question where you indicated getting page numbers on Odd pages only, and sequentially, can be done with{({Page}+1)/2}. I tried it in a newly created file and it worked like a charm. A group at my company has a training guide template, and they would be interested in employing this, but, in there template, when I edit the field, as you suggested, the page number disappears. Even with nothing else in the footer I have tried various combintions of Different Odd/Even, Section Breaks, etc, and nothing else in the footer. Can you think of anything I mi...

#NA #3
I have a VLOOKUP that checks the information of 2 cells against a table to determine the proper information to be displayed. It works fine except when there is not any information yet placed in the cells. The that #NA shows up when I just want it to be blank. I tried the ISNA, but I think I am doing something wrong because I am getting the Error "You Have Entered Too Many Arguments For This Function" Here is my function. What am I doing wrong? =IF(ISNA($B12<$O$12,VLOOKUP(C12,$K$14:$O$18,4,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(C12,$K$14:$O$18,5,FALSE)) It works fine if I remove the (...

How to scale the y- and z-axis of a 3-D Column diagram
Hi everybody, I have a set of data, which is ordered by date and strike and show the specific risk at that strike and date. I want to visualise these risk matrix, to see the difference in time and strike (values from 0% - 200%) and the y-axis should indicate the amount of risk in USD. My problem is, that the difference between every date and strike is treated as equal, so I dont see directly if there is one day or one year between two dates. How can I scale all three axis in an 3-D column diagram, usually it's treated just in equal steps as in the sheet like labels not like numbers...

MSPOS Questions/Needs (NOT RMS)
We are using MSPOS in a small coffee shop. There are a number of issues we'd like to know if anyone has found solutions for: * Adding gratuity to credit/debit transactions via XML receipt template * Adding gratuity to credit/debit transactions before settling transactions * Utilizing loyalty/gift cards with MSPOS MSR feature * Utilizing barcode PLU to assign customer specific discount (e.g., local school district employees receive a 10% discount and we'd like to be able to scan a bar code that automatically applies the discount) * Running report to display all transactions tha...

Pivot Table for survey data w/ questions as Rows & poss answrs as
Hi, I'm trying to use a Pivot Table to present some survey results, and could use a point in the right direction. Details: -------- - The first question is "what department do you work for?" - The rest of the questions all have the same possible answers (agree, strongly, disagree, strongly disagree). - The questions are the column headings in the source data set. In the Pivot Table, I'm looking to: ----------------------------------- - have the rows be the individual questions (col headings from data set) - have the columns be the four possible answer (col data from data...

Test Batch Count = 0 when importing to CRM 3.0 with SQL 2005
I'm trying to migrate some accounts (about 300) and contacts to CRM 3.0 using SQL 2005 on SBE 2003. The source is a .xls and I have mapped everything using SSIS including the Owners which i mapped later using the wizard provided in DMF, the problem is that cdf_<entity>_info tables are not being populated at all, i think that triggers are not being used by SSIS. Consenquently, when i launch the final wizard, everything results in "Test Batch Count = 0". I have read that when using DTS, you had to disable Fast Load in order to use the triggers, but is there something simila...

Items to Review #3
I downloaded the money file from my bank and it said it imported correctly. But I am unable to review the new additions. It says I have Items to Review but nothing shows up. I also tried the 'transactions to read' but it did not work either. I have money 2004 Thanks, Tom In microsoft.public.money, Skooz wrote: >I downloaded the money file from my bank and it said it imported correctly. >But I am unable to review the new additions. It says I have Items to Review >but nothing shows up. I also tried the 'transactions to read' but it did not >work either. > &...

Financial Settings in CRM 3.0
Is there any way (supported or un) to change/undo the fiscal period template settings? -- --Dodd ...

Combining Several Worksheet into one #3
I have over 30 excel worksheets that are: 1. Password protected 2. The sheet is also password protected 3. Each worksheet contains only one tab call "All" and this tab is in the same format and contains the same column in every sheet. 4. It's located in the same folder I need to write a macro that will open all these workbook in this folder and combine the data into one new sheet with only one tab called "All". I am able to write the code to open all the workbook but am having a difficult time figuring out how to copy only the cells with data into the new workbook...

Interesting Counting Question...HELP
I work in Recreation and thought that excel might be able to help us. Here is the background. I am running a sports league. Each week teams play and results are sent to us to post. Players that were penalized during the game are put onto a list and if they are penalized 3 times within 5 weeks they are suspended. Here is my question. Is there a formula in excel that would allow me to determine the 3 time offenders automatically. Example: Ted 5/29 Jay 6/5 David 6/5 John 6/12 Gustavo 6/12 Greg 6/12 Ernesto 6/26 Robert 6/26 Gustavo 6/26 Joel 7/10 Gustavo 7/10 Greg 7/10 Jose 7/24 Gus...

Duplicate email #3
I have the problem with my microsoft outook, when after changing for m corporate edition to internet edition it start receive duplicate email. Do you have any Rules Wizard rules that don't end in "Stop Processing" actions? "alvin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09a201c3a1a5$cc08f240$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have the problem with my microsoft outook, when after > changing for m corporate edition to internet edition it > start receive duplicate email. ...

Question about fonts
Is there a *simple* way to find out where a particular font is used within a Publisher file? I have Pub 2000 and 2002 on Win 98SE. -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn No why. -- That should have been 'no way'!!! -- Darn - "No, why?" would a been a better response. Oh well, back to my newsletter.......... -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. JoAnn "���M�S��Publisher���" <replytonewsgroup@nomail.com> wrote in m...

Average Question Again #3
I am confused as to what I should do. Thanks for all your help th answer I need is the average of a group of numbers. Maybe I entered th formula wrong I really am not sure what to do -- mikeee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikeeee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1461 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27013 ...

messages #3
Hi, I have a friend who is having trouble with her outlook, it is telling her that she has 60 messages but it is stuck on the first message and it will not go anywhere so she can not get her message. She was told that it is in her setting. Is this true? thanks, Kathy Where is is stuck? What version of Outlook are we talking about here? Does she connect by POP3, IMAP, Exchange, HTTP, other...? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Kathy" <anonymous@...

J2EE to CRM 3.0
Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? TIA -- Simon Morris CRM exposes two public webservices, one for the businesslogic and one for the metadata. You should be able to connect to those webservices using J2EE. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Simon Morris" <SimonMorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71EB635C-631C-49F7-A836-47900536CC64@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? > > TIA > -- > Simon Morris Hi Jeffry, Thanks for t...

chart question #4
I have a reference line that I want to appear on my chart. It's a straight line (nothing complicated). I've drawn it, and it kind-a works, but everytime I change any data or resize the chart, etc. ... the line moves (then of course I need to look up where it was suppose to be, if I don't have a handy previous printout). Having to move a graphic line "accurately" in Excel is no treat!! Is there any way to lock that line with the chart? Alternatively, is there a way to input such a line another way, so that it remains static on the chart. I did enter a straight line ...

dl question
I create a dl.. Mail goes to the dl.. if there are no users associated with the dl what happens to the mail that is delivered to it. Where is it stored? tks angelo The mail is deleted or turfed by the transport categorizer. -Ade "Angelo" <angelo_correa@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OjipvJxzDHA.1500@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I create a dl.. Mail goes to the dl.. if there are no users associated with > the dl what happens to the mail that is delivered to it. Where is it > stored? > > tks > angelo > > tks ade "Ade Famoti [MSFT]" &l...

Outlook stops responding #3
Outlook stops responding every time one of our users tries to access a Word doc via a link in an e-mail. She can browse to the Word doc and open it without any problem. The same link works for others. Any ideas? Thanks, Sean What version of Outlook and how are the files sent? What is the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Sean <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Max 3 years to $3M :: No Joke!
A Brilliant Combination just hit the Net for the First Time Ever! A genuine Dot Com Millionaire is now actively involved in wealth creation for the normal internet user... Sit back and watch you money work, and/or Get actively involved and make wonderful commission Mail me at kiyashin-28@aweber.com for more information on this sensational deal! Finest Regards Kevin --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4 ...