Xsd.exe with yahoo media rss

Hi everyone.
I've got problem with converting xml file to xsd schema. The Xml file
looks like:
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:media="http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/">
<channel>
<title>Song Site</title>
<media:title type="plain">TitleOfMedia</media:title>
<link>http://www.foo.com</link>
<description>Songs galore at different bitrates</description>
	<item>
		<title>Cool song by an artist</title>
		<link>http://www.foo.com/item1.htm</link>
		<media:group>
			<media:title type="plain">TitleOfMedia</media:title>
			<media:content url="http://www.foo.com/song64kbps.mp3"
			fileSize="1000" bitrate="64" type="audio/mpeg"
			isDefault="true" expression="full"/>
			<media:content url="http://www.foo.com/song128kbps.mp3"
			fileSize="2000" bitrate="128" type="audio/mpeg"
			expression="full"/>
			<media:content url="http://www.foo.com/song256kbps.mp3"
			fileSize="4000" bitrate="256" type="audio/mpeg"
			expression="full"/>
			<media:content url="http://www.foo.com/song512kbps.mp3.torrent"
			fileSize="8000" type="application/x-bittorrent;enclosed=audio/
mpeg"
			expression="full"/>
			<media:content url="http://www.foo.com/song.wav"
			fileSize="16000" type="audio/x-wav" expression="full">
			<media:credit role="musician">band member 1</media:credit>
			<media:credit role="musician">band member 2</media:credit>
			<media:category>music/artist name/album/song</media:category>
			<media:rating>nonadult</media:rating>
			<media:title type="plain">TitleOfMedia</media:title>
			</media:content>
		</media:group>
	</item>
</channel>
</rss>

When I'm trying to convert this there seems to be a problem with
names, because when he changing this the name "media:title" is saved
as "title", so there'll be always problem with this because we got
already element name "title". does anybody knows how to fix it??
Please! :)
Konrad

trouble validating against xsd

marymore@yahoo.com
was a very young boy who got every thing he wanted one day him and his parents went to the mall and out of no where a HUGE rhinoceros ate James parents. After the horrible thing that happened James had to move in with mean aunts. Their names were aunt spiker and aunt sponge they lived on the top of the longest hill where no one else lived. Every day James had to do chores. James was sad because their was no one who lived around there so he didn't have any friends or any one to play with. One day when James was out doing his chores when he met a really old man who gave him som...

Mapisp32.exe
When doing send and receive in outlook 97 Mapisp32 goes up to 99% on the cpu usage and outlook appears to hang. Office 97 in running on windows XP using internet mail. Any help would be much appreciated aidan wrote: > When doing send and receive in outlook 97 Mapisp32 goes up to 99% on > the cpu usage and outlook appears to hang. Office 97 in running on > windows XP using internet mail. > > Any help would be much appreciated Not sure if this will help, but see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/SERVICES/imep.htm Also note - OL97 is old, unsupported, and was buggy at rele...

About XSD Parser
Hello, I have a XSD file which has the following format: <?xml version="1.0"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="http://www.w3schools.com" xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xs:element name="note"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="to" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="from" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="heading&q...

Entity XSD schemas are invalid
Hi, As part of doing a custom integration using BizTalk 2004, we need to do mappings between MS CRM and other applications. However the xsd's provided with the SDK and the stored procedures generating them are/produce invalid (non-w3c compliant) xsd. It might be an idea for someone in the MS CRM dev group to go over these xsd's with a validator and fix the incorrect sections, including th generating stored procedures so updated schemas can be made available for integration purposes. Best Regards Thomas Scheelhardt I have found the majority of examples in the SDK are incorrect an...

Ignoring Elements in XSD
How do I write a schema that is only validating elements: 1,4,7,8,9 and ignores every other element? I also need to not to care about the order of the elements or how many are in between elements that I am trying to validate. XML: <root> <element1 /> <element2 /> <element3 /> <element4 /> <element5 /> <element6 /> <element7 /> <element8 /> <element9 /> </root> XSD: <xs:element name="root"> <xs:complexType> ...

MIDL.exe , where is it stored in VC7 ?
Hi, What is the path of MIDL in VC7 Thanks, sandSpiderX Hallo sandSpider! > What is the path of MIDL in VC7 Here: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Bin -- Martin Richter [MVP] WWJD "In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them." FAQ : http://www.mpdvc.de Samples: http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com Hi Martin, Thanks a lot... ...

C:\Programfiles(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe
I am having trouble with little white boxes containing red x's. I suddenly cannot see any pictures when I use the print screen. I get to word and paste and a blank box comes up. I have reinstalled checked for viruses etc... Sometimes when I log off it says "You are missing a component." C:\Programfiles (86)\Microsoft Office\Office 12\winword.exe I am going crazy as I need this to work. I am also having trouble with websites and little white boxes with red x's. I cannot download the flash player whereas before I did not have this problem. Any help would b...

yahoo contacts
I am trying to export my yahoo mail contacts to outlook. I have downloaed my contacts from yahoo but where do i go for outlook to find it. Where did you save the contacts you downloaded? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? ...

Newprof.exe
I have an issue when using Outlook 2002. When I sign on to my laptop (using Domain credentials) I get an error from outlook about the profile generator. In the Event Viewer, I see the following: Description: Faulting application newprof.exe, version 5.5.3121.0, faulting module ntdll.dll. version 5.1.2600.1217, fault address 0x0000b2ab I have tried multiple uninstall/reinstalls and mulitple "Detect and repair" with no effect. ...

can't repair my PST file with scanpst.exe
Hi, I am using outlook 2003, and my outlook have some problem its having 2 GB of data and i am try to repair with Scanpst.exe but it says the error that the file is too large and unable to repair the PST. Please help me to get off this problem. Thanks in Advance. Balaji.k See if the info here helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm "balaji" <balajek_hwe@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eg0zfjcIGHA.3144@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > > I am using outlook 2003, and my outlook have some problem its having 2 > GB of data an...

using embedded .xsd vs file based .xsd
I am thinking of embedding my schemas as embedded resources instead of reading it using URI at run-time. I came across some snags while trying to do just that such as, previously unknown to me, XmlValidatingReader.Schemas.Add was using XmlValidatingReader.Resolver to resolve my schemas using the URI method. Resolver property was never set, so the reader simply ignored any external references even though one of the schema explicitly imports the other one. I verified this by removing the referred schema from the schema collection, and the code chugged along fine. But when I changed the code to ...

Can I save application as .exe file
I have created several successful Access applications in the past. I need an application that can be maintained on several different computers which may not all have MS Office installed. Can I put the complete database on a CD so different people can update the data? I guess that this means the application would have to be a .exe file and maybe use CD-RW CDs so it can be written to on different computers. Really Gone There's never been an ability to create an executable from an Access database, and I wouldn't expect there ever to be such a capability. Take a look a...

sync and media size
how can you if possible sync to say a memory card music, but change the size of the music files to be sync'ed but keep it in mp3 format ? When I convert to a smaller file size windows media player it converts the music files to wma when I want it to still be mp3 (as my gps can only play mp3 format but obviously i want to compress the files to be loaded on the card) ...

Dynamics.exe error
I get this program error on the clinets when a client tries to logon to Great Plains. We are going to go live in july with version 7.5. and this is the errorI get "dynamics.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. Can anyone help me with this problem!! Thanks E Repost to microsoft.public.greatplains Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 12 May 2004 07:31:02 -0700, "Edward Perrier" <eperrier@birosaw.com> wrote: I get this program error on the clinets w...

outlook.exe problem
I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this problem out. When I open outlook it will remain open for about 5 minutes before it goes to this window. "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed down by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log has been created." Once this happens outlook shuts down. I have attempted to run a command in run mode that eliminates the preview pane and many other features, this is called "safe" from what I read. I need full functionality of this program and am having a hard time not being able to...

Problems with XML, XSD, Web, Services & InfoPath
Hi all, Have been playing about with web services but unable to achieve what I am wanting and in attempts finding strange problems. I have created a web service for retrieving customer data and for updating the data using datasets. I have created a XML schema. I decided to use InfoPath for testing things out. Works great for getting the data. The data table on SQL Server 2000 allows nulls. If I was to change this I would have to split my customers into 2 tables. The table allows customer details to be stored as an individual or organisation. As a result some fields don't require ...

RSS Reader error
I have a machine that gets and error, Internet Explorer raised and unhandled exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module is the RSSReader_plugin.dll. Where can I disable the Reader or get a new DLL to fix the problem? Thanks for the help! Ken cf. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/e4649893-50cb-4892-af9b-cf5ad7632a06 Sails157 wrote: > I have a machine that gets and error, Internet Explorer raised and > unhandled exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module > is the RSSReader_plugin.dll. ...

Error messages produced by vc .exe: win32 error 11
Hello and thanks for helping. I have been developing a program on a win98 computer but then switched to a w2k computer for a while. Now I have to go back to the win98 computer and support the program on other win98 computers. Problem is, when I reinstalled VC++, cleaned then rebuilt all, then executed, the following 2 dialog boxes appeared: 1)"Error starting program" "Program appears to be corrupt" 2) "Microsoft Visual C++" "Incorrect format (win32 error 11)" this same project, when compiled for win98 3 months ago, worked fine. This same project...

suppressing xsd namespace declarations with XmlSerialize?
Hi... I'm just starting to play around with xml serialization. Is there any way to suppress the xsd and xsi declarations in the resulting xml? It doesn't appear that they're used but they come out anyway. Thanks -Mark Hi Mark, We need to perform more research on this issue . We will reply here as soon as possible. If you have any more concerns on it, please feel free to post here. Thanks for your understanding! Best regards, Wen Yuan Hi Mark, Thanks for your wait. If you don��t need xsi and xsd declaration with xml serialization, you can use XmlSerializerNamesp...

error message when downloading yahoo mail via outlook 2000
I've used outlook 2000 for a number of years to retrieve my yahoo emails, however just recently, I got a corrupted pst files so I used scanpst.exe to repair the file and since then, I can not retrieve the mails from my yahoo account. I am pretty sure that all the properties are correctly set up but I am keep getting following error message when I try to retrieve via outlook. download error (account:'yahoo mail', pop3 server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com", error number:0x80040119 ...

Validating XML against XSD where XSD has includes
I have 2 Xsd's The one contains basic type definitions <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified"> <xs:simpleType name="TrueFalse"> <xs:restriction base="xs:NMTOKEN"> <xs:enumeration value="true"/> <xs:enumeration value="false"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> </xs:schema> The other includes the previous XSD so th...

windows media player extension
As I browse some websites they request that I download the windows media player extension. This is puzzling since my version of windows 7 has windows media player 12. Perhaps what is being referred to is an addon for IE 8, eh. If so, then couild someone forward me a link so that I can download the proper addon directly from the microsoft website please. Hi tang, Do you know which web sites? We can check if the sites are detecting your latest version of WMP correctly. It may just be incorrect programming at these sites. Regards. "tangbeili" <tangbei...

XSD #2
I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would error out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that mean that the XML is bad? Thanks How are you trying to create a schema for it? Are you using http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdinference/ -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <john88m@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eCcFyFK1DHA.3416@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would error > out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that me...

Application exe name and path?
How can I get application path + .exe name? Example: CString cAppName = theApp->ExeName; //cAppName == "c:\projects\my_app.exe" Thank you. "Oliver Young" <none> wrote: > > How can I get application path + .exe name? Look up GetModuleFileName() -- Tim Slattery MS MVP(DTS) Slattery_T@bls.gov Actually, I think the answer you were looking for is to look up AfxGetAppName(). GetModuleFileName() requires a module handle, and is aimed at DLL support (I've never even used it for EXEs, and have no idea if it would even work). >-----Origin...