xsd question #5

I am doing a bulk load and an element name in the xsd and xml is named
differently in the database. I can NOT change the database field or
xml. Can I do anything with ehw XSD? The field name in the db is
"CaseType"

<xs:schema xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:mapping-schema">
	<xs:element name="Cases" sql:relation="PUCCASES">
		<xs:complexType>
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element name="NbrOfCases" type="xs:decimal"/>
				<xs:element name="FileType">
					<xs:simpleType>
						<xs:restriction base="xs:string"/>
					</xs:simpleType>
				</xs:element>
				<xs:element name="CreatedDateTime" type="xs:string"/>
				<xs:element name="PUCAddress" type="xs:string"/>
			</xs:sequence>
		</xs:complexType>
	</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

remove exchange 5.5 server from admin group
When using System Manager (Exchange 2003) I see 2 admin groups. 1 group contains our 2003 server, the other group contains a 5.5 server that is no longer online. I need to remove this groups somehow so I can switch to native mode. I have deleted everything from the Site Replicator, but this group will not go away. Ive read that you need to use the Exchange Administrator program to connect to the 2003 server, which I did. But they want you to delete the 5.5 server from here, which I can't even see because it is in the other admin group. Can someone point me in the right direction? ...

trouble validating against xsd

Hyperlink Question #9
Hyperlinks such as: =HYPERLINK( =HYPERLINK($A$1&B2,"3") works, but don't know how to fix: =HYPERLINK("webaddress.com="&$A$1,"3") does not. It goes to the web page, but tries to use: $A$1 as final symbol (not what is in cell A1, which is desired) How do I make the 2nd example work? Thanks Hello Nastech, I suspect a typographical error is causing your problem. Recheck the placement of the double quotes. SIncerely, Leith Ross -- Leith Ross ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Leith Ross's Pro...

Format Question
I have the following code that makes each line red when the number of workingdays >10: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) If WorkingDays2([Date_Filed], [Summary_Date]) > 10 Then Me.Section(acDetail).BackColor = 255 Else Me.Section(acDetail).BackColor = 16777215 End If Everything works fine however upon looking at the report i would rather have the row of fields in my report change font color to red instead of the section. One of the fields in the report is me.case_no. I have tried to add the code of : If WorkingDays2([Date_Filed], [Summary_Date]) ...

Sumproduct Help #5
=sumproduct((g23:g5000=6.5)*(q23:q5000)) =sumproduct((g23:g5000=16)*(q23:q5000)) =sumproduct((g23:g5000=3.4)*(q23:q5000)) All of the above formulas work individually, but I I want to combine them into one formula, so I can have the totals for all of these different instances in one cell, but I'm having trouble coming up with the proper structure. I'm interested in learning the technique, so I can do it myself in the future. There must be an easy way to think about this. Thanks Do you want the total of the three?...then one way: =sumproduct((g23:g5000=6.5)*(q23:q5000))+sumproduct((...

Newbie questions #2
I have installed Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. I have read the Administration Guide, but I still have a couple of questions: 1) How do I record / view users' email? 2) How do I access the postmaster account? 3) How do I send all undeliverable mail to an admin account? TIA Nick 1) enable journaling http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173 2) in outlook (2003) go to tools -> email accounts -> view or change existing accounts highlight exchange server and click the 'change' button, then the 'more settings' button click the adv...

Setting DropDownList default question
Is it possible to set the last item in a DropDownList as the default, and if so how? *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** "Mike P" <mike.parr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%238y4y%23h4KHA.5848@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to set the last item in a DropDownList as the default, > and if so how? There is no such thing as a "default" item in a drop down list. If you simply want to make the last item in the list the SELECTED item, then do myListBox.SelectedIndex = myListBox.Items.Count - 1; This ass...

Installation question
I've been trying for two days to post a message about having multiple versions of Publisher installed but they don't appear here. I know they go through somewhere as they show in the m.p.pub ng on another server. My messages up to 2/5 posted just fine. I do not have any rules that could cause this & I haven't kill-filed myself. What could be the problem? Using WLM under XP/SP3 bj IN WLM Tools/Options/ - uncheck use newsgroup community features -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bj" <bjones44@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message news:#KplkjfqKH...

5.5 to 2k3 upgrade
Hey, I've seen this posted a hundred times, but none of the previous resolutions helped. Have 5.5 running on 2000 server. Just added a Win2k3 server and Exchange 2k3. Chose 1st option for migration. All steps went smooth, no failures, 1 warning about wins. Got to the last part where i am using ADC to attach to the new server and I'm getting c103aa1d errors on ports 379 and 390 (unable to contact exchange server) and c103aa1a for port 389 (enter a valid server name). So far I've reinstalled ADC, changed ports on 5.5 between 379, 389 and 390, changed service accounts, forced replicat...

Exchange 2007 setup question
Hello all My company just spent a grip of money on a SAN from HP and two HP 64 AMD servers that are for Exchange 2007. We support around 300 users. One of the admins wants to setup the two HP 64 bit servers as a cluster, and normally i would think this would be a good decsion, but because Exchange 2007 has 5 seperate roles now, is it wise to setup 4 of the roles on the cluster? Example would be the mailbox hub transport, UM, and CA would be isntalled on the cluster. Each of the HP servers are Dual opteron 280s with 9 gigs of RAM, so this should be enough juice to support 300 users. ...

A few DDX questions
Hi, I am thinking of using DDX. I understand that it is all-or-nothing affair in this sense you call UpdateData(BOOL bUpdateDirection) when all the controls need refreshing from various member variables or the various member variables are updated from the controls. (i) What happens if one or more of the controls are disabled? Does DDX still work for the disabled control? (ii) I have a simple dropdown list combo box. Depending on the current choice, various controls on the dialog box are enabled/disabled. The same is true for various other controls. Under these circumstances, is using DDX o...

Question About Extension DLL
Project X uses an extension dll. If I find a bug in the extension dll, fix and re-build it, do I have to re-link the main project with the new .lib in order for it to work correctly or can I simply distribute the new .dll and it will work fine with with old .exe? Luke If all your did was change the code, and the interface is the same, you can just redistribute the code. If you changed the .h file, you have potential compatibility problems. But if you only changed a .cpp file, or an internal .h file never seen by your clients, you should be safe. joe \On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:46:20 -0400,...

two more questions
Can I lock some columns on a sheet so they are not editable ? And I am new to excel and needed to calc several fields from different worksheets onto one "totals" worksheet. How do I do this? Thanks over and over again : ) Mary, by default all cells in excel are locked, if you only need a few locked I would select them all first, Ctrl A, then go to format, cells, protection and uncheck locked, then select the cells or columns you want to lock and go to format cells and check locked, the go to tools, protection, and protect sheet, enter a password if you want, now the cells that ar...

About XSD Parser
Hello, I have a XSD file which has the following format: <?xml version="1.0"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="http://www.w3schools.com" xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xs:element name="note"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="to" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="from" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="heading&q...

Javascript question
I received an e-mail with an attachment that requires I 'enable javascript in my browser settings'. I don't know in which browser settings I would find that. "Joy" <joymp2@nospambellsouth.net> wrote: >I received an e-mail with an attachment that requires I 'enable javascript >in my browser settings'. I don't know in which browser settings I would >find that. Whichever is your default browser, I suppose. On the other hand, since it's an email, it may be talking about your email client. Browsers all (I think) have Ja...

Entity XSD schemas are invalid
Hi, As part of doing a custom integration using BizTalk 2004, we need to do mappings between MS CRM and other applications. However the xsd's provided with the SDK and the stored procedures generating them are/produce invalid (non-w3c compliant) xsd. It might be an idea for someone in the MS CRM dev group to go over these xsd's with a validator and fix the incorrect sections, including th generating stored procedures so updated schemas can be made available for integration purposes. Best Regards Thomas Scheelhardt I have found the majority of examples in the SDK are incorrect an...

Pivot Charts
Hi all, I'd like my pivot chart to do 2 things: 1) If I select an item from one of my page field dropdowns, I'd like the dropdown items on another page field to filter according to what was selected. Example: if the first page field is "Teams" and I choose a team from the list, I want the other page field "Players" to offer only the players from that team. Possible? 2) I used the macro recorder to automatically replace one data item in the pivot chart with another. Example (football): I assigned a macro to a button called "Pass Attempts", which will...

A few Attachment questions
I have never worked with attachments so.... I'm making a multi-user db (FE-BE) and am worried about attachements causing the BE to get to large. Can I split the attachements to a different table in a second BE db? If so, how do I code the Attachment control to add the attachement to a new record in the table. I can get it to work on an existing record when the form is bound to a table but when I don't have the control bound to a specific table/field in the db, the control is inactive. What I want to happen is if the user has a file to attach, they can drop it ...

Input mask & Format question
Greetings I use the input mask \(999") "999\-9999 in the Phone field of my table. I wanted the brackets, space and dash stored in the table because the data is imported into other applications. 1234567890 is stored as (123) 456-7890. On one of my forms there is a combobox with fields CustID, CustName, Phone. My problem is how to format the phone number in the cbo. It shows up as 1234567890. Thanks in advance Becky Hi - Set the input mask to \(999") "999\-9999:0 (adding semicolon - zero). This forces the literals to be stored along with the other characters...

no question s answered
i notice no question s ever get answered onin this group "Peter" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote in message news:#4ORxbUqDHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > i notice no question s ever get answered onin this group > > Well that's odd because I've answered several myself today....... "rifleman" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message news:botsri$1hkrhr$1@ID-108938.news.uni-berlin.de... > > "Peter" <peter.codner@lineone.net> wrote in message > news:#4ORxbUqDHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > > i notice no quest...

DST Exchange 5.5 "manual fix"
Hi Everyone I'm currently working on a migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Unfortunately I wont be done with my migration before March 11th hits us. Does anyone know if there is a manual fix for Exchange 5.5 to address the DST 2007 new date and time. We do not have a Microsoft Premier support agreement so they are telling me to take a long walk off a short cliff. any help would be greatly appreciated. Jason Hammond On 16 Jan 2007 15:30:43 -0800, "WonderBoy" <jason.hammond@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi Everyone > > I'm currently working on a migrat...

Ignoring Elements in XSD
How do I write a schema that is only validating elements: 1,4,7,8,9 and ignores every other element? I also need to not to care about the order of the elements or how many are in between elements that I am trying to validate. XML: <root> <element1 /> <element2 /> <element3 /> <element4 /> <element5 /> <element6 /> <element7 /> <element8 /> <element9 /> </root> XSD: <xs:element name="root"> <xs:complexType> ...

Sharing question
I have a sheet that I would like multiple users to be able to use at the same time. However, I want them to be able to see changes that others are making as they are happening. Is this possible? Stephanie ...

SDI rebar question
Hello everybody im having a bit of trouble with setting and changing the value of a datetimepicker in a SDI app. I create a new SDI app with Internet explorer style rebars I then add a button and a datetimepicker to the rebar then I open class wizard this says "do I want to create a new class or select an existing one" I really want to be able to control things from CSdiView so i select CSdiView class. It detects the OnButton1 bit fine but nothing happens with the datetime picker it looks like its worked but if i select class wizard again with the rebar dialog open it asks me to crea...

Question about a computer crash.
My sister-in-law told me that her computer crashed yesterday. We were wondering, can we put in the recovery disk in it and see if we can format the hard drive and reinstall it?? This is just a question.. She has a Window XP home edition. I think her computer is about 9 years old. Thanks, Lauria -- Lauria Your sister-in-law needs to think about what she wants. If she has no problem with completely wiping out all information on the hard drive, then formatting and reinstalling is a good thing to try. If there is data she wants to recover, then she should obtain a boot...