XSD #2

I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would error
out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that mean that the XML is
bad?

Thanks

0
john88m (8)

How are you trying to create a schema for it? Are you using
http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdinference/

<john88m@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would
error
> out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that mean that the XML is
> bad?
>
> Thanks

0
dareo (72)
1/7/2004 1:15:36 AM
I just went to a prompt and typed in  c:\ xsd  myfile.xml

and here is the xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<DexConf>
 <TranslationRecords>
  <TranslationRecord TrxID="1">
   <ParameterCollection>
    <Parameter KeyName="FielDelimiterChar" KeyValue="29" />
    <Parameter KeyName="SegmentDelimiterChar" KeyValue="30" />
   </ParameterCollection>
  </TranslationRecord>
 </TranslationRecords>
 <InterfaceRecords>
  <InterfaceRecord IntID="1" Type="TCPIP" IpAddress="127.0.0.1"
PortNO="50000" DebugLevel="0">
   <OutboundConnctions>
    <OutboundRecord OutBndRecID="1" ConnProtocol="http"
TargetAddress="127.0.0.1" TargetPort="200"
     TargetPath="rnw" ConnAccUser="" ConnAccPwd="" TimeOut="30"
RetryCnt="3">
     <ParameterCollection>
      <Parameter KeyName="IsURLEncoded" KeyValue="yes" />
     </ParameterCollection>
    </OutboundRecord>
    <OutboundRecord OutBndRecID="2" ConnProtocol="http"
TargetAddress="127.0.0.1" TargetPort="80"
     TargetPath="r22_2.asp" TimeOut="30" RetryCnt="3">
     <ParameterCollection>
      <Parameter KeyName="IsURLEncoded" KeyValue="yes" />
     </ParameterCollection>
    </OutboundRecord>
   </OutboundConnctions>
  </InterfaceRecord>
 </InterfaceRecords>
</DexConf>

Thanks

"Dare Obasanjo [MSFT]" <dareo@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How are you trying to create a schema for it? Are you using
> http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdinference/

rights.

> <john88m@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would
> error
> > out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that mean that the XML
is
> > bad?
> >
> > Thanks

0
john88m (8)
1/7/2004 3:07:47 PM
xsd.exe wants you to use distinct names for ParameterCollection and
Parameter .
These elements appear in both the TranslationRecord and in the
OutboundRecord.
If you do that then you will get valid code.

On the other hand you probably want the ParameterCollection and Parameter to
be the same datatype.
No problem. you have to manipulate the generated XSD to behave that way.
XMLSpy can help, or you can use Visual Studio to do it. Another option is to
generate *.cs from the xsd and manipulate that, then generate the (updated)
xsd from that source.

-D

> I just went to a prompt and typed in  c:\ xsd  myfile.xml
>
> and here is the xml file:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
> <DexConf>
>  <TranslationRecords>
>   <TranslationRecord TrxID="1">
>    <ParameterCollection>
>     <Parameter KeyName="FielDelimiterChar" KeyValue="29" />
>     <Parameter KeyName="SegmentDelimiterChar" KeyValue="30" />
>    </ParameterCollection>
>   </TranslationRecord>
>  </TranslationRecords>
>  <InterfaceRecords>
>   <InterfaceRecord IntID="1" Type="TCPIP" IpAddress="127.0.0.1"
> PortNO="50000" DebugLevel="0">
>    <OutboundConnctions>
>     <OutboundRecord OutBndRecID="1" ConnProtocol="http"
> TargetAddress="127.0.0.1" TargetPort="200"
>      TargetPath="rnw" ConnAccUser="" ConnAccPwd="" TimeOut="30"
> RetryCnt="3">
>      <ParameterCollection>
>       <Parameter KeyName="IsURLEncoded" KeyValue="yes" />
>      </ParameterCollection>
>     </OutboundRecord>
>     <OutboundRecord OutBndRecID="2" ConnProtocol="http"
> TargetAddress="127.0.0.1" TargetPort="80"
>      TargetPath="r22_2.asp" TimeOut="30" RetryCnt="3">
>      <ParameterCollection>
>       <Parameter KeyName="IsURLEncoded" KeyValue="yes" />
>      </ParameterCollection>
>     </OutboundRecord>
>    </OutboundConnctions>
>   </InterfaceRecord>
>  </InterfaceRecords>
> </DexConf>
>

> Thanks

> "Dare Obasanjo [MSFT]" <dareo@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How are you trying to create a schema for it? Are you using
> > http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdinference/
> >
> > --
> rights.
> >
> > <john88m@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > I have an XML that when I try to create an xsd schema for it it would
> > error
> > > out and say something about duplicate keys. Does that mean that the
XML
> is
> > > bad?
> > >
> > > Thanks

0
dinoch1 (221)

upgrade #2
I recently purchased Money 2004, my previous version being Money 98. When I try to restore the backup an error message says that it can't convert the file because it is an incomatible version. What do I need to do to try to transfer all of my data from 98 to 2004? The mother of all FAQs: http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q1. "Jodie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39c601c3e269$fb85f6d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I recently purchased Money 2004, my previous version > being Money 98. When I try to restore the backup an error > message says ...

trouble validating against xsd

About XSD Parser
Hello, I have a XSD file which has the following format: <?xml version="1.0"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" targetNamespace="http://www.w3schools.com" xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xs:element name="note"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="to" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="from" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element name="heading&q...

2 CNs for one project purchasing...
Dear all, can we generate 2 CNs for the same project purchase invoice in GP? Thanks for advice. Regards, kat ...

Reports #2
Hi, does RMS has a report, that will show every Item sold, layaway, work order. for specific day? Thanks -- Reynold Cycle Unsure myself if there is anything more specific than my suggestion, but as for the items sold use the "Item Movement" report and filter on todays date & Sales >0. You can also filter on the date on the Layaway & Work Order reports. Hope this is what you were looking for. -- Jeremy Janisch "Jose" wrote: > Hi, does RMS has a report, that will show every Item sold, layaway, work > order. for specific day? > Thanks > >...

PNG files #2
i read the discussion about the PNG files... I had the same prob. when i got Publisher 2002, but it was fixed by downloading the SP1 i think it was... but now my dad bought the Publisher 2003 - and i/we still have that stupid problem, and here its quite difficult to get rid of the very large PNG files - I dont know what to do - its VERY irritating that when you save your website - the size of it is nearly the same as the original document, because of the PNG's does the office 2003 SP1 - of 1.april 2004 solve the problem or not ??? nobody seems t know for real... The Service pack ad...

Passing DB connection object between 2 Process
Hi All, Is it possible to pass the DB connection object (CDatabase) to a different process, such as a COM+ object, rather than passing the user name and password and recreating the connection? Thanks Marco ahhhhh sounds tricky do let me know "Marco Hung" <marco.hungmarco@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23pIvAPvSFHA.628@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > Is it possible to pass the DB connection object (CDatabase) to a different > process, such as a COM+ object, rather than passing the user name and > password and recreating the connection? > > Thanks ...

ExcelReport 2.1 Released! #2
ExcelReport 2.1 Released! Please access http://www.ljzsoft.com ExcelReport is an Excel report generator that outputs reports in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. If you know how to use Microsoft Excel and write SQL statements, you can use ExcelReport to create all kinds of Excel reports as you need. ExcelReport can read an Excel report template file and an XRF file. The Excel report template file defines the layouts and formatting of a report. The XRF file has some configuration information and SQL statements, describes how to access database. First ExcelReport creates a blank Excel report ...

Error Messages #2
Hi I hope you can help... I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value i returns a cell value of #N/A. However the result of the lookup is used to calculate another part o the worksheet. So if there is an error #N/A I want it to appear in th spreadsheet either as a blank cell or as a value of 0. Is this possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(....),0,VLOOKUP(...)) HTH Frank > Hi I hope you can help... > > I am using vlookup functions and as we know if it can't find a value > it returns a cell value...

onChange event #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C5A702.CB9E9CB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, I am currently trying to add 2 onchange events to our implementation. = The first onchange event should allow certain values of picklist B be = seen when a value of Picklist A is chosen. For example Picklist A =3D 1 , picklist B =3D 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 Picklist A =3D 2 , picklist B =3D 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 I have read the previous posts on here and have ended up with the = following jav...

Can anybody convert 2 small pub files for me?
Hi, is there anybody who wants to convert 2 .pub files for me? I have received 2 pub files I have to work with (90 kb and 180 kb), no idea what version, i tried adobe Converter 1.0 for Microsoft Publisher 95 and 97 that didn't work. Googled for ways to convert, but that doesn't seem possible. Looked to download the trial version as a last option but there only seems be a cd trialversion. But I have to get it quickly, this weekend so i can do something with it. If someone can convert it to pdf or text, (I believe it's only dutch text) i would be very happy. Anybody I can sent t...

CRM 4.0 Mobile #2
Was the CRM 4.0 Mobile released? I noticed the support was in the lastest CRM 4.0 SDK. Thanks Mike Hi Mike, I dont believe it has been launched yet. I have seen demos on it, and it looks pretty cool. We are currently working on launching CRM for the iphone, we hope to have it done soon. - Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com Just to be clear, there is not going to be a CRM Mobile 4.0 from Microsoft. They did announce however a CRM Mobile EXPRESS for CRM 4.0, but that's an online only web client. Best regards, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog "CWR ...

Text and Sum #2
Thanks, but I think I was explaining a little bit wrong. Let�s say I have 4 columns A,B,C,D. In A1 I have 5 in B1 Thomas, and in C1 10. In D I have th formula:Sum(B1-A1-C1) Then I think you also get ####, Yes? Any ideas -- Jonsso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jonsson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=547 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27530 Hi Jonsson ummm ... what are you trying to achieve with =SUM(B1-A1-C1) as you're actually saying, add up B1 minus A1 minu...

Open Office #2
Can anyone advise how they've found Open Office and whether it is worth using, particularly for Excel applications? Rob "rob nobel" <robnobel@dodoNOGOOBS.com.auNOGOOBS> wrote... >Can anyone advise how they've found Open Office and whether it is worth >using, particularly for Excel applications? Depends on what you're trying to do. OO Calc's array handling is much weaker than Excel's, so many (possibly most) of the trickier array formulas given in these Excel ngs won't work in OO Calc. But most of the other techniques work. OO Calc provides onl...

Item Receiving in IV10200 #2
We are experiencing the same issue except the difference in cost being assigned to the 1 item is dramatically different than the other units that are at the correct cost. Any idea where I should look to find a setup issue that might be causing this? Joel "Richard Whaley -- MVP 2006-2008" wrote: > This is by design to handle costs that cannot be evenly divided by the > quantity within the number of decimals defined. For example, if you purchase > 10 items and pay 11 cents total, ten will be received at one penny and one at > two pennies (assuming that only 2 dec...

Office 2003 Recieving error with 2 Email accounts from Same Server #2
I'll try to describe this the best I can, First I'm running outlook 2003 with the service pack on windows xp sp2. Windows firewall is turned off as is my antivirus software is disabled while trying to get this to work (I even uninstalled it) I have two email accounts set up correctly (Two of my other co workers have the same exact set up and email accounts and they have no issues) on the same server i.e. email1@domain.com and email2@domain.com. When the send and recieve function is activated, the non default email account gets a recieve error as below Task 'EMAIL ACCOUNT - Rec...

Random numbers #2
Hi all, My application is in a nead for a very big number of randomal numbers. I use srand() and rand() calls. My problem is that I suspect that the random numbers I get, starts to repeat them self at some point. My questions are: What happends when the srand() list is over? Does rand() start all over again and begins returning the same numbers? (with a certain bit offset)? How long is the list srand() creates? Is there any better way to create many random numbers? Thanks in advance Dudu Arbel "dududuil" <dududuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B022C3...

Password Protect Outlook #2
I work in an offcie environment and sometimes have to leave my PC unattended for just a few minutes. Unfortunately some confidential emails have been read by my staff and I need a way of safeguarding them other than turning off the PC, is there any way I can password protect access into my Outlook 2000, so all I do is close Outlook. (Sorry still operating under W95) Many thanks You can set a password on a Personal Folders File. If the folder list isn't visible in Outlook, click View | Folder List. Right-click the root folder (usually "Personal Folders" or "Outlook T...

Pivot Charts
Hi all, I'd like my pivot chart to do 2 things: 1) If I select an item from one of my page field dropdowns, I'd like the dropdown items on another page field to filter according to what was selected. Example: if the first page field is "Teams" and I choose a team from the list, I want the other page field "Players" to offer only the players from that team. Possible? 2) I used the macro recorder to automatically replace one data item in the pivot chart with another. Example (football): I assigned a macro to a button called "Pass Attempts", which will...

RMS 1.2 Database Backup
I am looking for a small batch files that backs up my POS database on a daily basis where the backup file name is the system date and time. I found a batch file backup with a fixed file name on MS Customer Source but would rather want to keep daily copies. "Gerd" <gerd.goebel@bavarian-cons.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:%23qixfi9qFHA.3736@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I am looking for a small batch files that backs up my POS database on a >daily basis where the backup file name is the system date and time. > > I found a batch file backup with a fixed file n...

Entity XSD schemas are invalid
Hi, As part of doing a custom integration using BizTalk 2004, we need to do mappings between MS CRM and other applications. However the xsd's provided with the SDK and the stored procedures generating them are/produce invalid (non-w3c compliant) xsd. It might be an idea for someone in the MS CRM dev group to go over these xsd's with a validator and fix the incorrect sections, including th generating stored procedures so updated schemas can be made available for integration purposes. Best Regards Thomas Scheelhardt I have found the majority of examples in the SDK are incorrect an...

comparing two columns? #2
I have two columns of phone numbers, one is column C and one is column D. I would like to take the numbers in column D and match them to the numbers in column C, removing the numbers that dont match. Can anyone help? Hi Steve Chip Pearson has a great page on working with duplicates ... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm have a look down the bottom of the page for comparing lists -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "steve g via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:7fe142636f88...

How do I print out more than one coupon in publisher? #2
I am trying to print out coupons in publisher but don't want just one per page. My coupon has a front and backside. Hope can help. Are you asking how to print a two sided coupon or how to put more than one coupon on a page? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "tcmb" <tcmb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C50A2C74-B5F5-4A55-8D15-325F9A401663@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print out coupons in publisher but don't want just one per > page. My coupon has a front and backside. > Hope can help. Determine the size of your coupon,...

2 warehouse locations with store ops 1.3
We have 2 warehouse locations, with some of the same items in warehouse 1 and some in warehouse 2. Is there any way to track inventory in both locations using store operations (without headquarters that is) 1.3? I've looked at transferring inventory out and taking it offline as an option, but am interested if anyone else has a better idea. Thanks, JJ JJ...we have and addon that allows for the creation of virtual locations and transfers between same. MultiLocation www.retail-pos.com "JJ" <JJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA2FF6A3-A1AA-41CF-96A5-...

Archive e-mail #2
Do you have any suggestion or tools for archiving the e-mail going to another storage in server side? Please advice. Thanks. ...