XmlSchema code generation: Output C# code to multiple namespaces

For anyone who has utilised classes under XSD.exe and CodeDOM (please
redirect me to another group perhaps if not here) please any ideas on how to
translate the multiple namespaces present within multiple XmlSchema , i.e.,
via xs:import, to multiple output C# namespaces when using CodeDOM?

Have no problem passing multiple schemas to XmlSchemaImporter and generating
to single namespace, but this is pretty useless in any moderately complex
enterprise where multiple assemblies are being shared which by design will
have distinct namespaces. This is also an issue with WSDL, all classes end up
in one ns
0
Camel (1)

How to create a function in a code sheet
Hi! I need to create a function that I will use in a worksheet. However, I need to create it in a worksheet code (not in a separate module, but in the "Microsoft Excel Objects"). I know it works for a macro, but not for a function. I tried to call my function with "private function", "public function", but it doesn't work. Thanks for your help guys! Mathieu Hi Mathieu Why on earth do you "need to create it in a worksheet code, not in a separate module" ? Insert a regular module and write your function, end users don't ca...

OT
Slightly off topic - counldn't find any appropriate group on my server. I'm running a prog in debug mode (VC7.1.3088) for several hours or more and I'm sending a lot of output via ATLTRACE2 to the output window. In the past I've had a couple visual studio crashes and I wondered if there was any restriction on the amount of data the output window can safely take - or there are any bugs linked to this. TIA "Joe" <not@here.com> wrote in message news:4230fa32$0$10953$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com... > Slightly off topic - counldn't find any appr...

XML serialization , validating against multiple schemas
Hi My web service receives an object of type say MyObject. I want to serialize this object,and then validate the xml against the main xsd. When validation happens, it should also validate against the included schema. The main schema includes one more schema and the actual types are described in the included schema. eg., <xs:schema xmlns:t="http://myschemas/base" xmlns=""> <xs:import schemaLocation="base.xsd" /> <xs:element name="MyObject"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence minOccurs="0"> <xs:element name=&...

code to delete vba code
I hve found this code to delete all code within a workbook. As soon the code reach the line If "ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub" the code stop and a failure message appear "if without end if " could you please help me with this issue. Thanks Sub ClearThisWorkbookCode() Dim StartLine As Long, LineCount As Long If ThisWorkbook.VBProject.Protection Then Exit Sub On Error Resume Next With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("ThisWorkbook").CodeModule StartLine = .ProcStartLine("Workbook_Open", 0) If Sta...

Running code when hyperlink clicked
Hello, I am definitely baffled. I am trying to run code when a hyperlink is clicked. I am using Excel 2007, the hyperlink is created in a cell on Sheet 1 using "=hyperlink()", the hyperlink is to a video clip, and events are definitely enabled. I had tried two things, either of which would be fine: 1. I put the following code in Sheet1, and it did not respond at all. What am I doing wrong? Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink) Sheets("Sheet1").Range("B1") = "It Ran" End Sub 2. I put the following...

List of currency codes
Hi, I am working on aggregating revenue based on currency. Typically I convert everything to USD for my aggregates, but I now have a request from my users to aggregate on local currency whenever possible. I have worked out how to do this in my tool, but am looking for a way to determine if all entities are in the same currency. So simply put, I have a list of currencies and I am looking for a simple function that would give me a boolean response if they are all the same. I use the standard 3 letter currency code, so the list might look like: GBP GBP GBP GBP EUR In this case their is one...

Anyoone seen NDR generated where the Sender name is the failed recipient?
I have a really odd problem where someone will send an email via Outlook to another local user and will get an NDR returned from the Exchange 2003 server. Message tracking shows the message was delivered but the NDR lists the senders (ie their own) name and there is no time stamp as shown below ------------------------------ The following recipient(s) could not be reached: <Sender Name> on The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address. ------------------------------ It's happening to a number of individuals on infrequent occassions and I cannot find reference to this ...

VBA code for MsgBox AND WorkSheet Active at same time
Need the VBA code to assist me with the following: I want to use a message box to instruct the user to select a range, and be able to do so, on the worksheet with the message box.still on top. If I may, in addition, I would like to capture that range to a variable to be used subsequently in the following VBA code. Is this possible? TIA Dennis on the VBE toolbox select refedit and put it in a userform. for more info look in Help. Dennis wrote: > Need the VBA code to assist me with the following: > > I want to use a message box to instruct the user to select a range, and b...

XmlSchema not loading from XmlTextReader
For some reason, the schema seems to be empty every time it's loaded. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks! Here's the code: Dim xsd As System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema Dim io As New System.IO.FileStream(xsdFileName, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read) Dim x As New System.Xml.XmlTextReader(io) xsd = System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema.Read(x, New System.Xml.Schema.ValidationEventHandler(AddressOf XsdValidationError)) .... .... .... Public Shared Sub XsdValidationError(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal args As System.Xml.Schema.ValidationEventArgs) throw new exception (&q...

ElementRefs in XmlSchema
I implemented a schema helper function GetDeclaration (similar to MSXML), that finds a XmlSchemaElement for a given XmlElement, using a XmlSchemaCollection. There is one kind of element, that is defined in schema A with some annontation. <xs:element name="MyElement" type="SomeType"> <xs:annotation> <xs:documentation>blablabla</xs:documentation> </xs:annotation> </xs:element> and referenced in schema b at some point <xs:element ref="a:MyElement"/> I noticed, that in some situations, i find an instance of XmlSche...

Advanced Security for Modified Forms in Multiple Companies
I have more then one company set up in Great Plain Ver 8. I also have the same user logins and user classes for each company. I would like to have a User Class utilize a modified form in one company, but the original form in another company. In advanced security when you select a modified form it is applying the permission to the same class for ALL Companies. Is there a way I can accomplish this without creating a new user and user class? Thanks in advance for any assistance. The issue you are having is because of user classes crossing company boundaries. It appears you may need to...

Green ball multiple times on QAT
Hi, When I try to customize my QAT, I get a green ball icon for each command that doesn't have an icon by it in the customize screen. So I currently have 5 or 6 green balls on my QAT and it sort of defeats the purpose of having a "quick" access toolbar if you have to hover and wait to see what the command is. Is this something my company has restricted or did Excel do this? How on earth can I change the picture (icon) so I can distinguish between commands? -- Thanks, PTweety >Is this something my company has restricted or >did Excel do this? Excel did it! See t...

code to search files and folders?
Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and folders dialog? Can any one help? Which version are you using? maybe something like this: http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=4114 -- Maurice Ausum "jo" wrote: > Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and > folders dialog? > Can any one help? Hi Maurice I am using access 2003 version. I have had a look at the code but can you tell me what code I need to call this code please. Jo "Maurice" wrote: > Which version are you using? &...

Multiple Accounts
I am involved in 2 different business (www.netgalactic.com and www.skelta.com) running from the same office location. I use a common INBOX (in outlook) to receive emails from both the SMTP server. I normally respond/send eMails using 'Account' option in Outlook. We just installed Exchange server in our office and are using Exchange to receive eMails from both the SMTP server. When I respond to eMails (or send new emails), How do I send using different accounts ? In the current setting everyone gets a email with an email sender as paritosh@skelta.com. This can get very confusing for my...

Unintended change to Excel VBA code
A few days back, I posted a similar message to the main Access newsgroup, due to a situation with a networked Access database, concerning VBA code behind an Access user form. The feedback suggested that I re-save the Access ..mdb file as an .mde, and that seems to have solved the issue. Now it's happened again, but in an Excel workbook. The workbook has much VBA code, and the subroutines run in response to custom menu items. These subs have been running for several years with no problems. The sole user of the workbook has now encountered a compile error and tells me that the VBA shows her...

Counting entries in column C, based on entries in column A
I would like to count the # of entries of a value in column C, grouped by values in column A. Binder Note Category AA01 abc 2 AA01 ccc 2 AA01 abc 2 AA01 ddd 3 AA22 aaa 1 AA22 ccc 2 Need to find the # of Category 2's , for every Binder # Do not have the nested IF's I have tried available at the moment, but I am getting close... Try this: E1 = some binder code like AA01 E2 = some category number like 2 =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A7=E1),--(C2:C7=E2)) Biff <xj6rob@hotmail....

Multiple tables output to multiple sheets in single excel workbook
Hi all, Been a while since I've done any access dev, and I can't for the life of me remember how to do this. I have 3 tables I need to export to Excel, preferably in one workbook as separate sheets. Using OutputTo simply overwrite the file, and I seem to recall using transfertext to accomplish this, but it says the file is read-only after the first table is output. Do I need to create an export spec? If so, how do I go about this? Or is this simply not going to happen without using the Office library reference and all that jazz? TIA, SusanV Thanks Tom - I'll give it a ...

Show code meaning rather than code value
I have a text box in a form that is displaying (as it should) the value of a code that is stored in the bound field (hope I'm saying this right). I want to display the code's meaning rather than its value. I know a combo box would do it, and I'll use one if I have to, but I only want to display the meaning, whereas a combo box is for picking a value. Thanks, OldBlindPew Not sure how you're using the term "meaning"... Are you saying you have a table somewhere that has a couple of fields, a code and a "meaning" (is that the same as a tit...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

8000 Watt Generator - NEW
Still in box. Bought from Home Depot last year and never got around to hooking it up. Paid $1,300 for it. Will sell for $1,000 negotiable. Made by Devilbiss - 14 HP Briggs & Straton engine. Never even taken out of the box!!! Email pmassey at nc dot rr dot com for more details. ...

Rollout Synchronization settings to multiple CRM Laptop users
When a client has many "Offline" users (CRM Laptop Client), it would be nice to be able to rollout the Synchronization "settings" to all of the users without having to login to each of the PC's and set it up individually. -- Keith ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

Coding Problem
I'm using Access 2003. I'm having problems when I try to type some code. Example, in the click event I code a button to close a form. I'll type docmd. then the docmd text and dot will turn red. You don't get the dropdown list of events. If I continue to type close then space the dropdown list appears. But after I type acf everything disappears. To continue I'll have to type the orm,. After a few seconds all the text turns red again. This doesn't happen all the time. One minute everything is fine and the next the problem is back. I've tried un-installing and r...

HELP!! Error code: 0x800700c1
unable to get onto our home pc... the computer for all users says the error code.. found out how to get into safe mode, however in safe mode you are unable to access the internet. we tried safe mode with network connections and it won't even allow you to log on as administrator. We are able to log on in safe mode, but without internet connection... My two yr old messed with it.. no clue what happen when pc was restarted it came up with the error code... we can not find the windows CD due to move, still in search of it tho... If any idea how to fix in safe mode that would be g...

FRx: Generate reports automatically?
I have some reports created in FRx and GP that need to be created daily. Through a batch file and macro, I have the GP reports being published at 2:00 every morning. Does anyone know if it is possible to do something so that I could generate the FRx reports as well? Perhaps a batch file or something? Thanks FRx Report Server can do this. You need to talk to your partner to get pricing for it. -- Charles Allen, MVP "KJ" wrote: > I have some reports created in FRx and GP that need to be created > daily. Through a batch file and macro, I have the GP reports being >...

Loaded 'C:\WINNT\system32\mfc42.dll', no matching symbolic information found.
Hi, I need to integrate Activex control(OCX) object into ATL COM Server DLL project. I created a dialog in my the project and added activex control. After adding the ActiveX control my other parts of the program are not working properly. The COM DLL calls CoCreateInstance() to connect to another component. At this point it hangs. In the Output Pane i'll get Loaded 'C:\WINNT\system32\MFC42D.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINNT\system32\MSVCRTD.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINNT\system32\MFCO42D.DLL', no matching ...