XmlDsigXPathTransform / Signed XML problem

Unable to use XmlDsigXPathTransform in SignedXml. It doesn't filter the xml
document and the hashvalue is allways the same

Based on first example provided here:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1awhttw

The DigestValue (hash) returns always 2jmj7l5rSw0yVb/vlWAYkK/YBwk= whatever
the data to sign can be (in the example, change 'Here is some data to sign'
by another value,then the digest value in the signed xml document stays the
same).

adp form save\update problems
I have inherited several mdb and adp front ends that work with a SQL Server backend. I need to get a form from an mdb to work in an adp. The properties for the MDB form are as follows: record source: table data entry: no recordset type: Dynaset The properties for the ADP form are as follows: record source: table data entry: no recordset type: updatable snapshot So while the mdb has a dynaset recordset type, the adp has an updatable snapshot recordset type. The problem is that unlike the mdb form where a record is inserted/ updated whenever cmdSave is clicked (DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, ac...

Problem inserting html fragement
I have a problem inserting html fragment into my page. The html fragment included a link that takes small image from another site and also links this site to this image. Publisher had a button called insert html fragment. I opened this button and then I typed the piece of html code inside this window. Then it appeared on my page like a text box. When I preview this webpage in Explorer it looks like broken image with text in a box. What am I doing wrong here? Thank you, for you help! I think you want to print a text box with "Name", right click on it and select Hyperlink. T...

Carriage Return/Line Feed Problem
Hi guys, I wrote some code that gets the HTML from a Web page and stores it in a buffer, then I display the buffer in a big multiline CEdit box. The problem is that on many pages I don't get new lines, I just get a thick solid verticle line kinda like this: || where it should return. Also, if I view the pages (view source) in Notepad they look fine. Most pages do that, but interestingly Microsoft pages do the proper new line and look great in my edit box. Maybe I have to replace all the \r with \r\n or something like that ? Does a \r\n still only take up 1 char ? I download the page in...

Signing driver for virtual com port
Hi everybody I'm currently trying to sign my inf file, which generates a virtual com port by using the usbser.sys driver. I want to sign it for Windows XP (x86), Windows vista (x86 and x64) and Windows 7 (x86 and x64). So now I'm runnig the DTM Test for each OS, but what Kind of Category to sign do I have to choose? There is the possibility tho choose Device Submission (Serial Port adapters) or to choose Unclassified Submission. What is the difference between them? A further Problem is, that the unclassified Submission Test runs without any failures. But the Serial...

Outlook 2007
First problem: When entering a search into the search box on my Outlook email screen, no items are found. This happens no matter how positive I am I entered the search correctly and that an email exists. Second problem: When in MS Word 2007 (and I'll post this in the Word forum as well), when I go to File / Send To / Mail recipient, nothing happens. Any ideas to help solve these annoying problems? Never mind about my second problem. I got it figured out .... it's Word Perfect I'm having a problem with, not Word ! "Jan" <jan@greenwaldlaw.org> wrote in m...

bitmap problem #3
hi all: I'm trying to write a program.Part of it is to make a report in html style.Now I got the big trouble that I have to capture the RGB bits displayed in the window to bmp style or anything else.Can anyone help ? Lots of thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are trying to capture the screen then simply get it's dc and do a bitblt from it. Here is an example: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/windowsnapshot.asp AliR. "Guoliang" <guoliang.ding@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1155177876.337146.24570@q16g2000cwq.googlegroups.com... > hi all: > > ...

Report problem 07-16-06
I create new Incident report with SRS 2000, after deploying it I can see its preview in CRM server and CRM administrator user but this report does not run in clients and the following error was occured: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand) Get Online Help SELECT permission denied on object 'Incident', database 'MyOrg_MSCRM', owner 'dbo'. -- Mohsen Ahmadi, msnahm@hotmail.com IR-0912 *** **** Mohsen napisal(a): > I create new In...

serialization of template class problem
Hi there, I recently wrote a simple template class named "matrix". This matrix can hold double, int data types via template <class TT> matrix<TT> :: matrix(int d1, int d2); The problem comes when I try to implement serilization as follows: template <class TT> IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(matrix<TT>, CObject, 1); error C2955: 'matrix' : use of class template requires template argument list c:\program files\vulcan\ta_matrix.h(26) : see declaration of 'matrix' Could anybody help me? Thanks. SimonYu wrote: > Hi there, > > I recently wr...

Sign in troubles
Money 2005 has suddenly forgotten to let me sigh non using my passport. I can sign in on MSN and check my Hotmail but when I try to sign in to Money with that account is says The Sign in attempt for (my hotmail account) was unsuccessful. Please try you sign-in name and password again. Thanks Fred ...

XmlDsigXPathTransform / Signed XML problem
Unable to use XmlDsigXPathTransform in SignedXml. It doesn't filter the xml document and the hashvalue is allways the same Based on first example provided here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1awhttw The DigestValue (hash) returns always 2jmj7l5rSw0yVb/vlWAYkK/YBwk= whatever the data to sign can be (in the example, change 'Here is some data to sign' by another value,then the digest value in the signed xml document stays the same). ...

icon when signing in
This is kind of trivial but when I sign in there is always a flower. How can I change that? In Windows Mail? Sure you don't mean the Vista logon? Double clock on the flower and you should see an option to change the picture. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kory" <kory94@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:O03%23fzujKHA.4672@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > This is kind of trivial but when I sign in there is always a flower. > How can I change that? On 06/01/2010 16:25, Kory wrote: > This is kind of...

outlook 2003 send problem
when i create an email and send it, it usually works. but sometimes it just sits in the outbox. no error message, no nothing. there is a difference between the icons to the left of the ones that send correctly, and the ones that dont. the ones that send correctly look like a small closed (sealed?) envelope, with 4 little tic marks to the side (thats the best way to describe it) the ones that dont work appear to be an open evelope, with a letter on top and to the left slightly. if i reopen the ones that dont send, and hit send again, they still dont send. this is really annoying. anyon...

Word 2003 Header Problem
I've checked all the messages and cannot find the answer to this problem. Hopefully, someone here knows the answer! I need to create a unique header on page 2 of a multi-page document. Section breaks or page breaks didn't work. Breaking the link didn't work either. I actually tried to use an IF statement, but my skills are modest at best and could not get that to work either! Thanks for any help!! :) -- Denna You were on the right track! Create a section break for pages 1, 2, and 3, so that each is its own section. Now click on View->Header and Foote...

Passport sign-in unsuccessful SOLUTION!!!
ok, i was getting the sign-in unsuccessful error that many money users seem to be having. after doing an extensive search here on google groups and did all suggested solutions it still wasn't working - so what i did was to go to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\ and delete the Money folder with all its subfolders (there was \12.0\something with xml files in them). after that passport sign-in worked like a charm. hope this helps anyone who has the problem Thank you for your helpful tip. It did work on my computer as well. I was so anno...

Win7, IE8, CRM, Outlook, IFD, self-signed cert, certificate error
Strange problem - I've got CRM 4.0 running with IFD. IFD works fine from Internet Explorer. There is a self-signed certificate. In IE, IFD & the self-signed cert works fine, either with a warning or if the cert is installed to the local PC, with no warning. In Outlook, IFD has been working fine for many months. I've just noticed a a few Windows 7 clients that the Outlook client fails with invalid certificate errors. The client loads fine and integrates the Outlook navigation interface, but if the user tries to open any CRM item, gets a 'navigation blocked' error. ...

Money 2003 problem #2
I started reconciling bank account and clicked postpone so I could finish later. When I went back to finish, I get an error message that says <AC206> is not a valid interest amount. Since I clicked postpone and I had already entered the interest amount, now that box is dim and I can't change the <AC206> that's in there. In other words, how do I continue reconciling after clicking postpone? You should have a transaction in the register for the interest. Can you delete that outside of the balancing function? "Anna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Error 25004 Config.XML is not specified
After installing the Office 2007 on Windows 7 computer, when i open Office applications getting the message Error 25004. Config.Xml not specified; A valid config.xml file must be authored when deploying '(null)'. ...

Date in cell shows as pound signs
Using Excel 2000. I have pre-formated worksheets in which the date columns are formatted to show the date style as 12-Nov-03. All worked fine until yesterday when the entries began to show up as pound signs. When I look at the formatting for the cell, it appears to be formatted correctly. I have checked with entries entered before yesterday and the formatting appears the same. My knowledge of the program is fairly rudimentary but I thought I could do the basic cell formatting by clicking Format, Cells, Number, Catagory - Date, etc. What am I missing here? Most grateful for your help....

XML Edit Control
I am looking for a textbox like control that formats and colors xml as you type it, just like the one in the visual studio IDE. Is it possible to create an instance of the control used by the IDE? if not does anyone know of a good third party control? I use Actipro Software's SyntaxEditor control. It has syntax files for XML and most other languages such as VB.NET/C# and SQL. Good support and functionallity. Lloyd Sheen "Lee Keable" <lee@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OZP6b1%23oEHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I am looking for a textbox like control that form...

Money07 Sign In
Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. In microsoft.public.money, PapaFrank wrote: >Help, UG from 04 to 07 Deluxe, want to use file with standard password. >Unable to open file keeps asking for email ad password, have-not used >passport... tried singing in 04 setting up passport but no luck. > >I thought I saw a workaround somewhere. > > Try closing Money. ...

Outlook Template Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C55D55.E934EB90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a document that I want to save as a template to use over and over = again. I have read the instructions found here: = http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051892651033.aspx but I = cannot do this part... 1.. In the Save as type box, click Document Template. This file type = will already be selected if you are saving a file that you created as a = template. Is this something that come...

how to embed a control in XML Document

how to eliminate ####sign and shortcut signs..
ie1: For instance keyed in 11111111111 in the cell, endup displaying 1.111111E+17 Qns: How to display my desired data which is '11111111111'. ie2: Intend to key '111,112,113....120' on cell, given 'pre-adjusted' column and numbers continue on next row below and next. Given '111,112....120' taken up 3rows and able to fill ideally,without the outcome shown ###### sign. 'Resize' column/row adviced, i just wanted the numbers to fill in my pre-adjusted field Preformat that cell as Text or start your entry with a leading apostrophe: '123,123,123,12...

VBA problems
Hello, I just started messing around with VBA and I got something approaching what I want (what I want is to highlight a row based on a value in the 1st column). This is highlighting the wrong row though! It looks like all the numbers are correct... for instance, when I step through it, I'll get the correct row selected but a different row highlighted! Please shed some light on this! It's quite frustrating. ' first column has dates from 12/2003 to 12/2006 Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Const Yellow = 6 Dim row As String Range("A1").Select Do While...

"Sign-in Info could not be verified"
I'm getting this error message when I try to log on...I can only work offline, which isn't very helpful. I have Money 2006 Premium. How can I sign on??? Thanks for any help. ...