XML updating,querying question #2

I use a TreeView WebControl Menu which i installed from microsoft.
But the TreeView XML that can be loaded with the Webcontrol is very
specific.For example (The root as to be TREENODES!!):-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<TREENODES>
<TreeNode Text="Contracts">
      <TreeNode Text="Contract Pads" NavigateUrl="a.aspx"
target="_blank"/>
      <TreeNode Text="Points Deduction Report" NavigateUrl="a.aspx"
target="_blank"/>
      <TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target=""/>
      <TreeNode Text="" NavigateUrl="a.aspx" target=""/>
</TreeNode>
</TREENODES>

My main problem here is how to maintain it which means how to add
,delete and update Nodes on the fly!
Presently i have different XMl files which i load for different pages.
But my plan is to have 1 xml file and be able to Query that one file and
display the data to different pages as a Menu.
So that maintainance would be easier..
Any ideas???

XML Header

Recieving Domain.2 sending Domain.1
I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1 how do I correct this so that they send out user@domainname.2? Thank you for your time On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:26:06 -0700, LaOVis <LaOVis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 >domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are >sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1...

Illegal Operation #2
Everytime I send an email message, I get an illegal operation notice. This also happens when I delete emails. The following are examples of the details of the illegal operations. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this? OUTLOOK executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:00ff705e. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=00ff705e EFLGS=00010297 EBX=00ff686c SS=0187 ESP=0056f1e0 EBP=0056f21c ECX=00ff686c DS=0187 ESI=0056f210 FS=22e7 EDX=00000000 ES=0187 EDI=00ff705c GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8e 30 00 00 00 00 f4 68 ff 00 62 01 00 00 33 00 Stack dump: 00ff705c 00f...

Newbie Questions
This must be incredibly easy, but I've poked around in most of the chart options I can find and haven't been able to see it. I have a sheet that looks something like: 6/11/05 6/12/05 6/13/05 ... Inventory Totals A 419 431 432 ... B 145 145 144 ... I'm charting only the values in the A row, 419, 434, etc. An appropriate range is shown on the Y axis. I have the X axis formatted as dates, but I get the dates 1/1, 1/2, etc. How do I tie the X axis labels to the dates in my data? Another question: This data will grow indefini...

Recovering Outlook Categories After Update to Windows 7 from XP
I just updated to Win 7 from XP. I'm trying to overcome Microsoft's view of where to put things, which is VERY different to mine. For example, Outlook categories . . . It seems though I have all my contacts and THEIR individual categories, I've lost the "master list". Is there a way to recover the list by somehow rebuilding it from the 600 or so contacts I have and just creating it based on what I've used? Or can I grab it from my old system image somewhere? James S. Huggins ... -- James S. Huggins http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Licensing question Terminal Services
Hey, I've got the following setup: - Windows SBS 2008 OEM on two machines (one AD/DC and one with the MS SQL 2008 server on it) - Windows Server 2008 Standard on a third machine acting as the Terminal Server I've purchased five TS User CALs and installed them on the TS machine - working, four used. I'm not very sure about two things though. If I buy new TS CALs do I have to buy five CALs for the SBS, too? And if, wouldn't a Windows Server CAL instead of the more expensive SBS CAL be enough? Thank you in advance -- pannal --------------------------...

Read XHTML into XML

You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel This error message comes up when trying to load on the 12.0.1 upgrade. "You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume." I have tried re-installing 2008 again and also all the other recommendations offered by Microsoft, but to no avail. Any ideas? It sounds to me like you don't yet have the 2.1.1 update to AutoUpdate which is required to install the Office 12.0.1 update. Download & ...

Money 2006 Fails to Update
When I start Money 2006, a message appears saying that "Additional Money program file are now being downloaded to your computer." It tells me I can continue to use Money, but when I choose the Reports module, it tells me that there is a Money Upgrade in Progress, and that I cannot access that module until the upgrade is complete. Unfortunately, the download never completes -- the status always stays at 1%. I get no errors of any type telling me what the problem might be. Any idea what is going wrong? Is there a way to manually get the updates? In microsoft.public.money, hurrican...

Shortcuts #2
I have a PC running Windows 98 and Excel 2000. When I am in Excel and use File - Open and opint to a file it opent it as is should. But If I create a shortcut to the file or use Windows explorer to navigate to the file then double click on it, Excel opens, but then gives me an error message saying that it can't find the file and that the path must be wrong. Why is this happening? The file is fine, since I can open it from within Excel. Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this d...

Help with macro code #2
I have a simple command button macro to hide a work sheet page. Is ther a way to keep the sheet from being hidden if there is a value in boxe e.g �g13,o13,g24,o24� then open a msgbox �sheet in use�. Thanks fo any help with this Private Sub CommandButton5_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Sun Misc Log").Visible = False Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Su -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Bitmap Button Coloring Question
Greetings: I have just painstakingly drawn a set of four bitmap's for use in a CBitmapButton ownerdrawn button. It all work's very well but I couldn't help but notice that when I ran my application on a colleague's system, who uses a different color scheme than I, that my bitmap buttons did not fit in very well. Perhaps I am mistaken but I am pretty sure that I have seen applications with bitmap button controls that have fixed foreground but backgrounds that adjust themselves to whatever the system color for button background is suppost to be. Have I got this wrong? If not, I...

Query Performance
Query Performance Hello, Using Access =9203=85 For those who know/understand how queries are processed=85 Is there a performance difference between these two queries? E.g., 1. Select * From myTable Where FirstName =3D =93*=94 And LastName =3D =93Doe=94 2. Select * From myTable Where LastName =3D =93Doe=94 I=92m building a query in code and am wondering if I should keep the asterisks or remove them when they stand alone like example 1. Does it matter if I=92m using Jet, Sql Server, or ORACLE with an Access fe? Thanks, alex On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:10:2...

os upgrade questions
The backroom system at one of our stores was still on Windows 98. I wanted to upgrade to to XP sp2. I installed the upgrade but when the system booted up the sql server would not connect. It said that it was not a installed service. After many new grey hairs I was able to unistall the XP and get the system up and running with only 15 minutes to spare before the store opened. Do I need to reinstall the server inorder to do this upgrade? Could someone please give me some assistance on this? I am using the sql version that came with the retail management software. On Jan 12, 9:17...

Before Update event for Form
Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Am I doing this wrong? Is there a better way? Thanks. mscertified wrote: >Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here >and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Can't tell what's wrong without seeing the event procedure, but what you are describing is the normal way to do it. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

How to invoke the xml editor?

FWD: See the security update which came from MS Corp.
--sbekynbmlyaergfq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zhiahdvb"; type="multipart/alternative" --zhiahdvb Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uldotynzjetuu" --uldotynzjetuu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect you...

Range Sum Question
Ok, I have a open question on summing a range. Here is my situation, jus need to know if there is a formula that I can apply to make my lif simple. I have months going across a row (Jan through Dec) and my categorie down the columns. This is current month data and I want to have column off to the right of my data where I can quickly determine th YTD values. Therefore, if I have data from Jan through Sep, and I wan to see what the YTD is through August for my data. Is there a way t have a "key" that I can input into to adjust the sum function to su just though August? Any s...

I want to use excel to keep track of my book collection, but I have a question...
Hi, I want to create a database of sorts using excel to keep track of my book collection, but I have a question. Essentially for each book listed on a row I want a column for each of the following: book title, author, publisher, year, and genre. I've used Excel before and have seen a spreadsheet with a worksheet like the above which had a second worksheet that had a button marked "Add book details" When you clicked it you filled the info above into a few boxes and then it would actually add the info you typed in, into the first worksheet and even sorted it into the corr...

show XML schema and values

Immediate Window question
hi a) how can I open the Immediate Window from code? (not <ctrl> G) b) can I 'clear' the Immediate Window from code? (like <ctrl> A, delete) Thank you -- cinnie "cinnie" <cinnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:545437CA-4488-451E-BE7E-B5EC43606102@microsoft.com... > hi > a) how can I open the Immediate Window from code? (not <ctrl> G) > b) can I 'clear' the Immediate Window from code? (like <ctrl> A, delete) > Thank you > -- > cinnie Neither of those actions are available in VBA. Your...

Ex 5.5 question
I currently have an Ex5.5 SP4 server running on a Domain Controller that is part of ForestA/DomainA. I need to demote the domain controller (dcpromo) and then promote it again into it's OWN forest and domain as a standalone DC. The question is what will this do to Exchange 5.5 on the server? (when I re-promote the DC I plan to give it the same computer/domain name). Thanks. Exchange 5.5 is a self contained directory so the act of demotion should have no impact. What ADCs? Do you have any? How are you managing users? You also need to make sure any name resolution for your Exch...

Text Formula Question
In COL A, I have a list of 2 and 3 digit charactors. I would like to seperate each string into the three adjacent columns. KQ AJs TT 89s KQ K Q AJs A J s TT T T 89s 8 9 s I know that I can use the Left function for the first col, but cant figure out how to get just the middle or third letters. Thanks in advance, Andrew Check your last post! -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! ------------------------------------------------...

Vlookup Question 04-21-10
Hi Every One, I hope you all are doing well, I required your help to resolve my issue in excel. On single worksheet i have two different sheet name as 1.IP Range 2. Result. Question: EG:IP Range Start IP End IP Area 192.168.1.4 195.182.254.254 AG 10.15.33.10 10.18.56.254 EMEA 10.128.33.5 10.132.40.60 AP Here it will Continued as well. On Result sheet i required result like: IP Area 192.170.30.30 AG 194.168.10.20 AG 10.131.37.20 EMEA 10.170.255.255 NA 10.129.36.8 AP I required result on area column. Here we have more than 50000 IP's but very difficul...

Offline synch using XML web-services