XML Serialisation problem

Hi,

We are serializing objects to an xmlfile that is validated against a schema.
For this schema the elements are serialized in the wrong sequence. Does
anyone know how I can let the serializer sequence the object members in the
order required by the schema?

thx

Patrick De block

These threads might help:

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=ucB6uaVcCHA.2532%40tkmsftngp09

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=%234BfF5VzCHA.2232%40TK2MSFTNGP09
(Complete thread)

"Patrick De Block" <patrick.de.block@pandora.be> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We are serializing objects to an xmlfile that is validated against a
schema.
> For this schema the elements are serialized in the wrong sequence. Does
> anyone know how I can let the serializer sequence the object members in
the
> order required by the schema?
>
> thx
>
> Patrick De block

XML Header

CDhtmlDialog Charset Problem
Hi, I am using a CDhtmlDialog with a HTML file to show some results in this dialog. The HTML file's head portion is given below :- <HEAD> <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=EUC-JP"> </HEAD> Note the charset mentioned as EUC-JP. I am using CDhtmlDialog::LoadFromResource() to load this HTML file in the CDhtmlDialog dialog. LoadFromResource is invoked from CDhtmlDialog::OnInitDialog(). Thus when the dialog is created the HTML file is loaded automatically. After this loading is done, I am writing some dynamic content in the H...

Problem opening excel 97
When I open Excel 97 I receive an error. Microsoft Visual Basic- Permission to use object denied. I have tried re- registering excel with no luck. Any other ideas? Thank you Chip Pearson has a WebPage that offers a variety of suggestions. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm HTH Paul -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >W...

Read XHTML into XML

Spell Checker problem
I have Outlook Express installed by my supplier four years ago, but its Spell Checker is only for French and has no option for any other language. Is there a way out of this problem so that I can convert to English please? Conrad The below was posted by Bruce Hagen MS MVP and the credit does to him <snip> You no longer have spell checking capabilities in some languages in Outlook Express 6.0 after you install the 2007 Microsoft Office system: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932974 Outlook Express cannot use the MS Word spell check in Office 2007. Downloading a free...

How to invoke the xml editor?

problems with portrait to landscape conversion while copying
I create a chart in XL in portrait mode. When I look at it in print preview it looks just as I would expect (i.e. tall and thin). However, as soon as I try to copy and paste it into either word or powerpoint it is converted into landscape format! I can't find any way to turn off this If you choose Edit>Paste Special>Picture, it should be pasted in Portrait orientation. Debbie wrote: > I create a chart in XL in portrait mode. When I look at > it in print preview it looks just as I would expect (i.e. > tall and thin). However, as soon as I try to copy and > ...

show XML schema and values

Mouse flicker problems in MS Word, ,running windows 7.
I recently installed MS Office Home and Student on a windows 7 operating pc - but everytime I start word my curser flickers in the screen area and i can't click right or left. I don't know what to do to fix this problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. It isn't a Word problem, but my suspicion is either the printer driver is corrupt or incompatible or missing. Make sure that you have the latest driver for your printer and then delete and reinstall the printer. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "PR100" <PR100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

problem when transferring out serialized item
we have a serialized item that was returned by a customer, and was placed into offline inventory. i went to offline inventory and transferred the item out, we did a standard transfer type (we are sending the item back to the supplier). after doing that, i went to the transfer out order, and selected issue all, and tried to commit to it. i get the error message "the following serial number exists in the database, and is not available for issuing: 04215494019" i checked this serial number in the serial table, and the status of the serial number is set at 3. we've never...

Offline synch using XML web-services

Problems with send to
Hello, we have the following problem. There is a worddocument published at our intranet. When i open this document an choose then 'send to', Outlook is starting and a new mail is created with a doc- file attached. But there are some users, if they open this document an choose 'send to', they create a new mail with a attached html-file (doc.htm) Where can i change this behavior.I want always send a doc- file. We are using Outlook2000 with Microsoft-Rich-Text as Emaileditor. The behavior is independent from the IE-version. All help is welcome Thank you Henrik I ca...

problem installing a system-wide hook
I am having trouble installing a system-wide hook (WH_CBT) using SetWindowsHookEx. I have build a DLL which contains my hook procedure and I dynamically load this DLL in my calling application, get the hook proc address, and call SetWindowsHookEx with the thread parameter as NULL. However, when I debug, the hook proc only gets called when windows are created, deactivated, etc for my application, instead I wanted the proc to be called for ANY window creation, activation, etc. I have tried a number of things but I don't understand why I am only able to hook events of my calling application i...

Contacts problem after running ADC?
We have a 2000 domain sp4, and a 5.5 sp4 machine on a 2000 server sp 4. We are getting ready to set up 2003 exchange and on a 2003 server and then migrate the mailboxes over. We have installed 2003 and then installed the connector on the 2003 machine, but we have not installed 2003 Exchange. I ran Active Directory Connector and now there are 2 problems? 1. On the global directory in Outlook there are 2 entries for every person, one e-mail address and one (what looks like a) custom recipient, how do I get rid of them? 2. Names are not being resolved when you type them in the to: spa...

String to xml document

Problem using Recurring Batch in Receivables Module
HI ALL, I'm just learning Great Plains and have a problem using Receivables. When I create a recurring batch, it works fine the first time. Problem is that the next time I post that batch it will post to the general ledger, but NOT to the receivable module. When I do an Inquiry -> Sales -> Transaction By Customer, I don't see that sale. Then I get into a catch-22: I can't correct in the Financial -> General -> Transaction Entry, because it was created in the Receivables Module. But I can't find it in the receivalbes module. What I DO see is that the sale is ...

SFO Problem
Hello, I'm getting "An error occured while installing Microsoft CRM folders" message when opening Outlook. I've tried : 1-Remove addin and reregister it -Do not work 2-Remove SFO and MSDE and reinstall SFO-Do not work 3-Remove Office 2003 and reinstall Office 2003-Do not work How can I check which condition causes error? Is there any log file that i can check? I do not want to reinstall OS but I couldn't found any solution. Thanks, ...

Problems with Outlook 2003
I've problems with Sales for Outlook. I installed and worked with CRM. Then wanted to see what is "Sales for Outlook". Ran setup, and it said that "sales" are already installed on this computer. Ok. But there are no communication between outlook & CRM!! What can be the problem? When I try to import contacts manually (from CRM), I get a message "Outlook cannot be run, may be it's not installed". Everything is installed! CRM v.1.2 Outlook 2003 Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I encountered this problem when installing Sales for Outlook on the s...

Beginner of XML

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

windat files I have a nagging problem with attachments to my emails that have the the winmail.dat attachnents
I have a nagging problem with attachments to my emails that have the ..winmail.dat format. my hotmail email will not open these attachments. I have to save the attachment to my desktop and then use a windat reader to open the file,which takes so much time. isn't there any other way to open these attachments? thankyou. -- Richard K Mahan Sr "Imagination is the Father of Creativity" -- Richard K Mahan Sr "Imagination is the Father of Creativity" "Richard Mahan" <dmachen35@comcast.net> wrote in news:QYidnQUtfOjpTVvbnZ2dnUVZ_q6hn...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...

Problems navigating in Excel
My excel was working fine until now. When I try using my arrow keys to navigate right, left up or down it does not work properly The sheet moves in the direction I want it to go but the cursor stays on the original cell, I have to click on an actual cell to access it. I have done all the standard checking of all properties ect.. nothing works It's occuring globally Thanks You accidentily hit the ScrollLock key. Hit again. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mary" <entegra@telus.net> wrote in message news:0c8601c3c026$2af2c7b0$a001280a@phx....

RDC and other connectivity problems
I hope this isnt a second post! Well, once again I turn to this wonderful group for some much needed assistance. I have an SBS 2003 domain that is right at the 75 user limit. Lately, I have been having some strange problems that I have been unable to resolve. I guess the easiest one to document is the RDC problems. I have never had problems with RDC connectivity in the past. Lately, anyone who attempts to connect via vpn and then connect to their desktops is have serious trouble. They must either use the IP address of the machine or the fully quantified name for it to w...