XML Schema: Creating Datasets

I am trying to create a dataset from a published schema.
The Schema is valid but when I attempt to create a dataset
it complains that a column already belongs to the table.
The schema I am using can be found at:
http://www.westdorset-dc.gov.uk/test/bs7666-v1-2.xsd

Any help appreciated

Dave
0
d.farmer (2)

Exch2003: unable to create new mailboxes after replacing corrupt info store
I had a corrupt information store on Exchange 2003 so I added a new temporary server (Exch2003) and moved all of my mailboxes to the new server. After I did that, I saved the copy of the original info store to another location and created a new info store with the same name. Then I moved all of the mailboxes back to the "new" info store. Everything runs great - backups, log files, email flow except for - - creating a new user/mailbox. The user part creates fine and it looks like a mailbox is created, but looking under the mailbox folder doesn't show a mailbox for th...

XML Header

create price books
To create price books: Open the Price Book Maintenance window. (Cards >> Inventory >> Extended Pricing >> Price Books) Enter or select a price book ID. I can go to cards Inventory but I don't see Extended Pricing. Do I need an additional module to access this feature. I was trying to build a smartlist to see what we were charging for inventory items but didn't see a price field to select. I just purchased Smartlist Builder so maybe i can link some tables together??? Any direction would be great. First You need to mark to use Extended Pricing in Inventory Setup...

Read XHTML into XML

To create a message with default Cc:, Bcc:
When ever i sena a message from my outlook express irrespective of address. i want a copy to be sent to a particular ID. can u please help me out This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCI...

Old servers showing up in "Create an exchange mailbox" wizard.
Greetings, I have a customer who removed some Exchange 5.5 servers in an usual fashion, and as such I removed them from the ORG by using ADSIEDIT to delete them. The problem is these mailbox servers are still showing up as target options in the create a new mailbox selection wizard. How can I clear these dead and gone servers from this list? The SRS databases and ADC are long gone, and the enviornment is native mode 2003. Also I thought at one point making a server a front-end server made it not show up in this list. I see all their front-end servers in this list, so I am guess my recollectio...

creating bar graph
Hello, I would like to create a bar-graph using the below data's. --------------------------------------------- Avg. Temp Low Normal High | --------------------------------------------- Jan 45.5 25 35 45 | Feb 28.6 18 25 35 | Mar 47.3 27 36 48 | April 51.4 31 39 51 | --------------------------------------------- Conditions: 1) If the Avg. Temp is below the "Low" value , bar colour should indicate in Yellow. 2) If the Avg. Temp is Below the "Normal"...

Error when trying to create ACCDE
When I try to create a ACCDE from a Access 2007 database I get a error message. The error message is (translated from swedish version): "You con not add or edit the record. It requires a related record in the table MSysAccessStorage" This happens on all databases I have tried. Is there some general setting that I nedd to alter? -- Kjell Harnesk, Sweden. Hi Kjell, Can you provide us with some more details about your issue? 1. What OS are you using? What language installed for the OS? 2. What language is your Office/Access installation? 3. Do you have other versions of Access ...

creating a outlook express account
"How to" please advise what can be my server? SMTP.POP3 ETC?? THANKS You have posted to an Access, the database application, newsgroup. Outlook Express is part of internet explorer and supported in their groups To answer your Q these settings are supplied by your ISP - internet service provider "johan" <124elect@hhpco.com.kw> wrote in message news:eymBAiJEIHA.5324@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > "How to" please advise > what can be my server? SMTP.POP3 ETC?? > THANKS > > ...

How to invoke the xml editor?

show XML schema and values

Offline synch using XML web-services

how can create stacked column chart join with line
Dear I am trying to create stacked chart which data point join with line but I am unable to create. Pls some one help me. thanks Hi, In xl2003, create your stacked column chart and then double click one of the series. On the Series option tab select Series Lines. In xl2007, create your stacked column chart and then apply series lines via Chart Tools > Layout > Analysis > Lines > Series Lines If these are not the sort of lines you mean you need to provide more information. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info <cdac.anand@gmail.com&g...

SBS2003R2, SQL Wkgp 2005, Sharepoint MSDE,Cant create 2005 Instanc
We have an SBS 2003 SP2 server that had the SharePoint with MSDE (Ver 80). We installed the SQL Server 2005 Workgroup Edition from SBS Premium 2 DVD. Throughout the installation we were not prompted for authentication method or collation sequence however SQL installed without problem and we then installed Sp2 & SP3. We then created some empty databases but later realised they were created under the MSDE instance but we want them installed under SQL 2005 work-group which we installed. The databases are empty so we are happy to recreate them if need be. We tried uninstallin...

error adding new Schema Field 04-21-04
Hi, When I attempt to add a new schema field to the "Lead" object in the Deployment Manager, I get the following error: "An error occured during the addtion of the new field. The addition failed." In the event log, I there are two relevant entries: "dmLog: Failed to add new Picklist attribute (CFPsolution) to Lead entity" and "dmLog: sp_repladdcolumn failed. - Timeout expired" I've previously successfully added a pickup list called "Sector" with 9 values. Therefore I don't think I've exceeded the 8000 char row limit. Apart from...

String to xml document

Create merged mail in Excel (*NOT* in Word)?
I need to create a mail merge in Excel . . . **NOT** using Word in any way. The application is a mailing of extensive calculations based on parameters which change. There are about 1,000 recipients so doing it manually is a LOT of work. It can't be done in Word because the spreadsheet is too complicated. I'm willing to pay for the ability to work with someone in real time who can show me how to get this done. Best regards, Dolf (914) 318-6766 <<dolfnjudy@aol.com>> ...

creat index
hello have to creat in index, the celle have only date in txt format (12.5.2008) (10 000 info), also i have 13 diff chapitre in this columne. thnx for help arnold I realise that English is probably not your first language but would you like to try to explain what you are trying to do a bit more. -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "arnold_" <arnold.at.home@gmail.com> wrote in message news:O3rVUnpBJHA.4172@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > h...

How do I resize a pie chart created in excel to make it larger?
How do I resize a pie chart created in excel to make it larger? Hi, You can increase the size of the plotarea. To select the plotarea on a pie chart imagine the pie is contained within a box and click in one the the four corners. Another way is to use the up/down arrows to cycle through the major chart elements such as plot area, legend, data series, titles. Cheers Andy Deborah wrote: > How do I resize a pie chart created in excel to make it larger? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Beginner of XML

How do I create a query field in Excel
I have a sheet with 9000 part numbers on it. Is there a way of say at the top of the sheet having some sort of search box, so I can type in the part# and it goes straight to that part? Thanks Hi, Method1: Using the Filter feature. -select a cell in the data -goto menu Data>Filter>AutoFilter - now your data header has dopdown boxes. From the part# header select the part#. This will make all show only rows with this part# Method2: -Select column Part# - menu Edit >Find Method 3: with code - In a code module, paste the following sub FindAndGo Also change the 'CHANGE HERE...

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

Create Dependent Lists using an INDEX function??
I am a really rookie when it comes to Excel but have managed to create an order form with three drop down lists using the INDIRECT function and the instructions on the following wonderful page: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html#TwoWord My problem is that I want to convert the spreadsheet into a webpage and the Spreadsheet Convertor does not support the INDIRECT function. It suggests using the INDEX function instead. Could anyone point me in the right direction. Many thanks Hi, What does your INDIRECT function look like, exactly? -- If this helps, please click the Yes but...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...