XML Parse Error Codes

Is there any place I could find a list with all the parsing errors you can
get when loading an XML document?
I'm mostly interested in error codes generated when using a schema to
validate an instance document. All I could find on the web was related to
PHP parser implementation, but I'd like to have such a reference specific to
MSXML 4.0 SP2 if that's possible.

XML Header

Read XHTML into XML

aliases generate error -10660
I just installed Office 2004 on a new iMac running OS 10.3.6 If the office application is not running and I double-click on an office document, I get the error message The operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurered (error code -10660). If I have the application running and double click on a document it opens fine. Double clicking documents from other applications properly opens the application. I've uninstalled & reintstalled and problem still exists. Suggestions? Thanks, David In article <a5608d5.0412021043.5032a4d4@posting.google.com>, david@teton1....

Security Service Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3F55C.A5DEBC20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Ok, I have a problem... my CRM Security Service fails to start and this = is the error I get: Source: MSCRMSecurityService Event ID: 5920 Error: An error occurred while attempting to update the SCP (Active = Directory update). -2147016656 (0x80072030) Description: There is no = such object on the server. I used to work then i rebooted and now this... Any Ideas, everything = else seems to be running ...

Parsing Excel Documents
I have a number of Excel documents that I would like to extract data from. The data however is no in a CSV layout. There are some rules on how the file is laid out (for example the data rows i want are always after the first empty row after the first lot of data in the file). I wanted to know if there is an exensible consumer of Excel Docuemnts that can be used in an MFC app. I'll be using .NET studio 2002 and the code will be UNmanaged. Thanks in advance. MattC >I wanted to know if there is an exensible consumer of Excel Docuemnts that >can be used in an MFC app. Matt, You...

error message ISBLANK
Hello Im using the following formula for date calculation: =IF(ISBLANK(C38),"",IF(C38=38807,"",(EOMONTH(C38,0)))) If C38 is blank or contains the date 31-mar-06 (38807) it returns a blank, otherwise it should enter the last day of the month mentioned in C38. It works OK if it refers to a real blank cell (with no formula) or to a cell that contains a date. However, when it refers to a cell that contains above formula (and returned a blank) I get a #VALUE error message. For example, if above formula would be in Cell C39 and would return a blank, i would get an error ...

Sign-in error
Money 2002 has been working fine until recently. When signing on with my .Net Passport keep getting 2 error messages... "Money is unable to verify your online sign-in. Money will now try to log you in using Work Offline sign-in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable possibly because of network problems. To use online features, please close Money and try to sign again later." After clicking okay on that message, I get another error message... "The sign-in attempt for < > was unsuccessful. Please try your sign in name and passwor...

How to invoke the xml editor?

run-time error when I re-print an Invoice
Hello I am new to RMS and I am trying to figure out the reason of the run-time error every time I try to re-print an invoice or press the journal button. the error will result in terminating my existing application (POS) and the error also says that t"disconnecting from client...) and give me an error numbers. Any help? HI Alex, can you please specific the exact error no so we can help you in better way. actually wanted to know what create error, also do you know how to check the event log in windows OS check the application event log and find what error or what is the reason your...

activesheet error
Hi I've done something wrong here and I can't work out what it is... Error msg: "Compile Error: With object must be user-defined type, object, or Variant" Sub copylplan() Dim mySheet As String mySheet = ActiveSheet With mySheet .Copy After:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) End With With mySheet .Name = "Extract Plan" End With End Sub -- Thank for your help BeSmart Hi, Set the variable as a Worksheet then use Set in the line to assign the ActiveSheet to the variable. You should realize that the variable rem...

show XML schema and values

Distribution List Error...
I have a couple of users that have created a distribution list in their contacts and when they go to send to it they get the following error... Microsoft Office Word An internal support function returned an error Now the funny thing is if I change their settings to not use word as their email editor it will send but only until they log off. When they log back on I have to set it to use Word as their email editor or change it to Rich Text. Has anybody else had this happen? If so, what is the resolution? ...

Outlook error message #45
Hello, I have had Outlook 2007 installed on my laptop for months with no issues. 2 weeks ago the program would occasionally give me an error message "your email server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in account properties...". Now 2 days ago this message pops up all the time and I no longer can send/receive emails. I have tried to repair Outlook, un-installing, and re-installing, nothing seems to work! Which Anti Virus are you using to scan incoming and outgoing email -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistan...

Birthday entry error
I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx, etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop. May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop ...

Coding letters and numbers
Is there a way to have a monetary vaue appear when a letter is typed into a cell? Tools>Autocorrect options If this is not at all what you mean, try being a bit more specific -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Linds" <Linds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6778AA0-9164-4A1A-981A-7C163B67009C@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have a monetary vaue appear when a letter is typed into > a > cell? Maybe you could use a table on another worksheet and a helper cell that would contain an =vlookup() formula. =if(a1="","",vlookup...

outlook 2000 mailbox.pst error. inbox repair tool
hi all I am getting a error message from outlook 2000 that says errors have been detected in the file c:\windows\application data\microsoft\outlook\mailbox.pst It says to use the inbox repair tool. I have searced microsoft online help and found the site "ol2000 how to find and run the inbox repair tool" I am using ME. I have been looking for "Scanpst.exe" file. Microsoft help says to follow c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\nt I cannnot find a file by this name. I can find a file c:\program files\common\system\Mapi\1033\95 when I run "Scanpst.exe&qu...

Offline synch using XML web-services

Error after Outlook reinstall
This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Outlook version Also, I can't install the microsoft updates to outlook because it says because it doesn't know it's version. -- Kate So what version of Outlook did you re-install -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "SFKate" <SFKate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F6F470A-D977-42CE-A342-909DAA07FE2A@microsoft.com... > This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Out...

oe error 0x800c012f
I cannot receive and send emails in Outlook Express! There are no tasks in the progress window. But there is an error: 0x800c012f. What does it mean? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlook...

error adding new Schema Field 04-21-04
Hi, When I attempt to add a new schema field to the "Lead" object in the Deployment Manager, I get the following error: "An error occured during the addtion of the new field. The addition failed." In the event log, I there are two relevant entries: "dmLog: Failed to add new Picklist attribute (CFPsolution) to Lead entity" and "dmLog: sp_repladdcolumn failed. - Timeout expired" I've previously successfully added a pickup list called "Sector" with 9 values. Therefore I don't think I've exceeded the 8000 char row limit. Apart from...

String to xml document

compile error #3
Every time I start excel (2002) I receive an error message: "compile error in hidden module: TBRun97". If I click "HELP" on the error message, I get an empty help window. If I click "OK", the error message goes away and I am able to work in excel. The same error occurs when I exit the program. Help please. Here's an MSKB article that describes Don's response: XL: Compile Error in Hidden Module Tbrun97.xls http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066 Leo wrote: > > Every time I start excel (2002) I receive an error >...

I keep getting this error msg, trying to set up a second email acc
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "JulieW" wrote in message news:88DEB043-75ED-48FF-8960-90BB58882A9B@microsoft.com... Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Prot...

Error 0x800CCC0F #7
Outlook (2002) has been functioning fine until I changed my ISP from Comcast to ATT Uverse. Now I get this error message when setting up an email account. Are you editing the Comcast account or did you add a new acct for ATT? do you have the correct authentication method configured? See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook...