XML Note convert to DataSet

Hello,

I have this function:
object acmResponse = acmLogin.acmString("4001", "", paramFormLogin +
paramUserBasics);System.Xml.XmlNode[] acmNodes =
(System.Xml.XmlNode[])acmResponse;

What I have todo,  to convert the XML Object in the DataSet Object?

Thank you

Matthias

0
marx9835 (2)

XML Header

NOTES from another pst folder
I have a pst folder (old emails and lot of NOTES from 1998-2003). I access thses folders, from TOOLS - OPTIONS - MAILSTEUP - DATAFILES - Add. After doing that, I was under the impression that the NOTES from this pst folder also would appear in the NOTES section of the Outlook, where as it is NOT. I am using MS Outllook 2007 to access those old folders (version is 2003). Is there something special that I need to do to enable these old NOTES here ?? Can someone help ?? Thanks in advance!! VK wrote: > I have a pst folder (old emails and lot of NOTES from 1998-2003). > I acce...

Read XHTML into XML

FRX Currency Converter
Is there a way to get FRX to use a specific rate? For example, I need to do a consolidated report in USD (for GP companies that have different functional currencies). The problem I'm having is that I need to compare the current week's totals with the same amouts computed using last weeks exchange rate and the exchange rate for the week before that one. Current @ Last Wks FX @ Last 2 Wks FX I've built the consolidated report in USD but I can't figure out how to get the amounts converted at the previous 2 exchange rates. Am I missing something? Help! Alliso...

Notes Icon
Currently if there are notes attached to a record the icon display changes color. Can that color be changed? Or can a different icon be used? Alternately could the notes window be set to open automatically on certain forms if notes are present? -- Jim@TurboChef There isn't anything that will automatically display if notes are present. However it shouldn't be too awful difficult using VBA to make the notes automatically display in most whatever window that you like. As for changing colors or changing the icon, sure you can change that with Modifier. This is either a picture re...

How to invoke the xml editor?

notes pages
In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is missing.. these pages the same is true for print preview. How do I coorect this? -- jeff Lord Which version is it? "jeff lord" <jefflord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCDC829C-C1DA-46E8-9D3A-6E4E4373B6C9@microsoft.com... > In adding notes pages to a presentation they appear in the bottom of the > normal view. On a few slides when I go to notespage view the slide is > missing.. these pages ...

show XML schema and values

How to convert/post a Publisher page to Yahoo/Geocities?
I asked this question once before and got an answer but didn't save the link. I'd like to know again how I can take a webpage designed using Publsher and post it using Yahoo/Geocities. Currently using Publisher 2003. ...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

How can I convert text to all lowercase?
How can I convert text to all lowercase? I know that I can use the Format menu to convert a block of text to all uppercase, but is there any way to convert it to lowercase? If not with Excel, how about Word, DOS, any other way. I'm using Excel 7.0 (Office 95). Thanks in advance! Take a look at David McRitchie's Lower() Macro (I believe it will work in XL7): http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#lower In article <20031207155812.23043.00000330@mb-m27.aol.com>, hbyardsale@aol.comnetorg (HBYardSale) wrote: > How can I convert text to all lowercase? > &g...

Offline synch using XML web-services

convert military hours
I have columns of data entered in military time that I need to convert as follows: convert 2330 to 11:30 p.m. Using format, cell, time changes everything to 12:00 a.m. Can you use a helper column? =TIMEVALUE(TEXT(A1,"00\:00")) and format the way you like. Excel stores dates as numbers starting from a base date (usually December 31, 1899 for windows users). So when you put 2330 in a cell, xl saw that as 2,330 days after 12/31/1899 (May 18, 1906). And excel stores time as fractions of a day: 1:00 AM is 1/24. 12 Noon = 12/24 = .5. dmeehling wrote: > > I have columns ...

String to xml document

Best Way To Convert Access97
We are getting ready to convert our Access97 databases to 2002 very soon. It seems simpilier to just convert our 97 databases directly to 2002. Are there any advantages to converting the 97 databases to 2000 and then to 2002? Your comments are appreciated! ...

convert WKS file to 2007 excel
Any ideas? Mike Do you have a previous Excel version that you an open it with? -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Mike Stewart" <MikeStewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CEA0B3D-C262-4AD0-ACFD-4DBB762B5985@microsoft.com... > Any ideas? > Mike I have 2003 but it will not open it ether. Mike "Bob Phillips" wrote: > Do you have a previous Excel version that you an open it with? > > -- > __________________________________ > HTH > > Bob > > "Mike Stewart" <MikeStewart@discussions...

Beginner of XML

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

"Running Notes" in Outlook
Hi all, I am a "forced" convert to Outlook 2003 from Time & Chaos. One feature the T&C has that I can't seem to live without is the ability to take unlimited notes for a contact, task or event. For example, you simply have a Notes "page" for a contact, that looks like this: [start example] Tuesday, September 29, 1998 11:01a [IN BOLD] Office Hours: Monday & Friday 9am-5pm Tuesday-Thursday 8am-8pm Saturday 8am-2pm Tuesday, September 29, 1998 11:06a [IN BOLD] Jill took my name and said that she would call when they start offering cable modems. Tuesday, Nov...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...

Saving DataSet as XML in ADO format using VB.NET
Hi, I am trying to convert a lot of web reports from ASP/VB to ASP.NET/VB.NET. I would like to save my dataset in XML and then use XSLT to transform the XML. The catch is I would like to have the XML in the format that ADO uses versus the default format in which ADO.NET uses. Currently, I am using ADO within .NET, but I am concerned about the performance and it might improve if I used the native data providers for .NET. I am not sure if I am missing something but how do I save the .NET DataSet to XML in the OLD ADO format? Thanks for you help in advance and it is most appreciated. In the ...

XML variable for description on receipt?
Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended descriptions) to display on the printed receipt under the main description. What is the variable to do that? Entry.Item.Description Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription Entry.Item.SubDescription1 Entry.Item.SubDescription2 Entry.Item.SubDescription3 R. "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4425EAC-62B6-46FE-826A-D8BA2AA75DBB@microsoft.com... > Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended > descriptions) to display on the printed receipt un...

97 converted to 2000 becomes very, very slow
I have a whole bunch of Access97 databases which we are converting to Access2000. Most of the converted simple ones perform okay. Of course, a few will need more attention. In the status space at the bottom of the screen, I see more 'Calculating ...' and 'Running query'. And this really slows down the performance of a few of my databases. The databases, in Access97, ran fine. Is there any way I can find out what is being calculated and what queries are being run? Just opening tables in Access2000 is slower than in Access97. Also running queries with linked table...

Can I use Excel to convert Chinese character into Unicode?
as title. I have a list of Chinese characters. And I need to convert them into unicode for further programming. Does Excel provide this converting function? Thanks! ...