XML Note convert to DataSet

Hello,

I have this function:
object acmResponse = acmLogin.acmString("4001", "", paramFormLogin +
paramUserBasics);System.Xml.XmlNode[] acmNodes =
(System.Xml.XmlNode[])acmResponse;

What I have todo,  to convert the XML Object in the DataSet Object?

Thank you

Matthias

0
marx9835 (2)

Convert ANSI to UTF-8?
Hi, I have some legacy code that saves a file to ANSI, (using FILE* fp; fopen( &fp, ..., "w"); fwrite(...)) I am writing 'char*' to the file, (not wchar). The file is saved as ANSI, a third party application uses the file, but one of their new requirement is that the file be UTF-8. Is there a way of saving my file so it is UTF-8? My application uses _UNICODE apart from that file saving class. I don't mind changing all the chars to wchars but I am not sure that it will change the format of the file, (not the way I understand UTF-8 anyway). Many thanks. Regards...

How do I convert Word document into an Excel document?
I have a long Word document that needs to be converted to an Excel document. I hope it can be done. Is there way, and if so, please let me have detailed instructions. I am not an expert at Excel. Thanks. "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEE023AB-BCB2-4DE6-BA60-F709D39C5537@microsoft.com... > I have a long Word document that needs to be converted to an Excel document. > I hope it can be done. Is there way, and if so, please let me have detailed > instructions. I am not an expert at Excel. > > Thanks. That depends on what y...

Convert Quicken Home & Business invoice accounts to Money Plus H&B
Is there any way that I can convert my invoice accounts in Quicken H&B 2007 to invoice accounts in Money Plus H&B? I don't know enough about Money terminology to ask this question intelligantly :) TIA! ...

Convert access into other developer program
I have developed dictionary in Microsoft Access. I want to make this Dict in C++ or Visual Basic Does anybody have search engine source who can send to me. Thanks very much ...

Lotus Notes Export
Does anybody know if it is possible to export data from MS Access Tables to Lotus Notes Views? ...

An XML mapping cannot be exported
How to you resolve this, An XML mapping cannot be exported if the mapped element’s relationship with other elements cannot be preserved. This relationship may not be preserved for the following reasons: The schema definition of a mapped element is contained within a sequence with the following attributes: The maxoccurs attribute is not equal to 1. The sequence has more than one direct child element defined, or has another compositor as a direct child. Non-repeating sibling elements with the same repeating parent element are mapped to different XML lists. Multiple repeating elements are...

New XMLDataDocument(DataSet)
Why does this fail? Dim relResources As New Data.DataRelation("Application_Resources", ..Tables("User_Applications").Columns("Application_id"), ..Tables("Resource_Rights").Columns("Application_id"), False) mUserData.Relations.Add(relResources) relResources.Nested = True Dim UserDataXML As System.Xml.XmlDataDocument = New System.Xml.XmlDataDocument(mUserData) The last line fails with 'Object reference not set to an instance of an Object' in onnestedparentchange. Why can't I do this? This is almost exactly the code I find online ...

save excel file to xml
how can I save a excel file to xml? Thanks, qq In Excel 2003, save as XML spreadsheet. "XML spreadsheet" is a drop-down choice in the File Type shown in the Save As dialog box. Bill <quickcur@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1104798698.421024.161510@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... how can I save a excel file to xml? Thanks, qq ...

XslTransform return Xml.InnerText
Hi, Getting crazy with the XslTransform Class. I'm trying to transform an xml string with an xsl string with the following code : 'Create the XslTransform object and load the stylesheet. Dim oXslXmlReader As XmlTextReader = New XmlTextReader(MyXslString, XmlNodeType.Document, Nothing) Dim oXslXslTransform As XslTransform = New XslTransform oXslXslTransform.Load(oXslXmlReader, Nothing, Nothing) 'Load the xml to transform. Dim OXmlReader As XmlTextReader = New XmlTextReader(MyXmlString, XmlNodeType.Document, Nothing) Dim xPathDoc As XPathDocument = New XPathDocument(OXmlReader, Xml...

problem converting delimited text to Excel
I have a text file with these two lines "37-3'3"","93-23'30"", "39-9'39"N","94-34'49"W", (This is latitude, longitude information) When I open the file in Excel and on the wizard I click comma as the delimiter and " as the text qualifier the first row is put into one column only while the second row is put into two columns (which is the right thing). How can I solve this problem? Thanks If you set the text qualifier as {None} it appears to do the job. Or you could do a global replace of the string "&q...

OWA and XML Blocking: Looking for a technical rationale
XML attachments are blocked from even being downloaded on OWA with Exchange sp1 (no problem with the full Outlook client). I can't seem to find the technical rationale for the blocking of these files listed anywhere. Does anyone no where a document describing the rationale might be found ? Antigen or other virus scanners don't suggest blocking them either, so I'm curious as to why only in OWA. -- Duane Doucette This was identified as a known issue in SP1 so there probably isn't a technical reason. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/...

Converting Header Rows to Add'l Detail in Rows
I am working with a spreadsheet created from our mainframe and need some assistance in converting it to a file easily used for data mining. The records are numbered by 1,2,3 ; where 1=header row, 2=detailed records for each header row, 3=sum count of the # of detailed records. Here is a sample of the data: A B C D E F 1 Test Texas PlanNumber RedLight 2 John Addy State ZipCode Expense 2 Sally Addy State ZipCode Expense 2 Jake Addy State ZipCode Ex...

How do I convert to A5 greeting card
I am unable to convert a half card into A5 in my edition of 2007 Publisher Daisy wrote: > I am unable to convert a half card into A5 in my edition of 2007 > Publisher ============================================= With your 8.5x11 half fold card open in Publisher... what if you go to...File / Page Setup / A5 (portrait or landscape) -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Are you trying to create two A5 cards on a A4 sheet? Have y...

How do I convert cab file to open an Family Budget Excel Template?
The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a recognized format. How can I download the correct format. Hardly an excel question From where do you download an excel template as a cab file? Try winzip, I believe they have an option to open some cab files Regards, Peo Sjoblom "sweetner32" wrote: > The file dowloads as a .cab file. When I try and open it, it's not in a > recognized > format. How can I download the correct format. ...

Fast XML Document Parsing?
I currently parse an xml document using the XmlTestReader class. The xml doc contains several records, each of which contains about 10 elements. I then convert each element in a record into its equivalent C# data type (e.g. for float values, I use float.Parse(elementVal) ) I then perform calculations using each of these converted values before overwriting the values when the next xml record is parsed. Is this the best technique? <rec> <val1> <val2> <val3> </rec> <rec> <val1> <val2> <val3> </rec> Depends how many ...

UDF to Convert formula results to text
Can a UDF be used to convert formula results from column A to text in column B? I know that I can manually cut and paste "special" to achieve this, but I want to avoid a manual step. Instead of a UDF use a macro. Change columns(2) to columns(1) to change the column withOUT the need for an additional column. Sub converttovalues() Columns(2).Value = Columns(1).Value End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Don" <don87109@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%230kPQ8gDKHA.4608@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Can a UD...

Reading and Saving XML
Hello all, I have a webform which calls a class that loads an XML from a URL then saves it to a file. I ran the webform from Visual Studio. It ran correctly and creates the XML file, however when I try to open the XML file using notepad i get the following error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." Is there something i'm missing? Thanks A Did you stop your application from running? I think Visual Studio locks this file while in debug mode. "art a" <artz_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e5wXgeKRDHA.2476@...

How do I convert pound sterling to dollars in Excel 2003
In an Excel 2003 spread sheet how do I convert English Pounds to US Dollars. Hold the Exchange rate in a cell, say 1.85 in cell B1, then $ value =�value * B1 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Qman" <Qman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA221287-6D61-4096-A3FA-34E8AD8041BD@microsoft.com... > In an Excel 2003 spread sheet how do I convert English Pounds to US Dollars. ...

schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata
Where can I find a list of the valid annotations (attributes?) available in this namespace? Thanks, Darwin I found what I was looking for. For future reference, here it is: http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/07/msdata.xsd Enjoy, Darwin "Darwin Fisk" <Darwin@DotNetDesigns.com> wrote in message news:eKFqhsagFHA.272@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Where can I find a list of the valid annotations (attributes?) available > in this namespace? > > Thanks, > Darwin > ...

Today's News: Set up Lotus Notes V8 for Outlook users
------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMINONEWS.COM | Targeted News for IBM Lotus Professionals January 28, 2008 ------------------------------------------------------------------- SPONSORS: Print Merge Express: Lotus Notes Printing and Reporting Tool Reports, Charts, Mail Merge, Labels, Barcodes, Export, Bulk Email, PDF http://www.DominoNews.com/homepage.nsf/ads/printmergeexpress?opendocument Are You Looking for Domino or Other IBM Training? Find the right class, in the right city, at the right price! http://www.DominoNews.com/homepage.nsf/ads/integro?opendocum...

Convert Excel to comma delimited text
I have a comma delimited text file with a .txt extension. I converte it into excel to make some changes to the file and am having problem converting it back to comma delimited with .txt extention. When I'm i excel and "save as" the only comma delimited option I see is .csv. I it possible to save comma delimited with .txt extention? Any guidanc is greatly appreciated -- deac ----------------------------------------------------------------------- deacs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=232 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml
ok whats the score with having to manually copy this from the old .dll+.dat folder to the new one and stop and start smtp when the IMF does an auto update. is this going to be automated in the future? surely it would make sense to just keep the MSExchange.UceContentFilter.xml in the root MSCFV2. ...

How to modify a attribute's value of a specific node in an xml fil
Hi, I have to modify the xml document which is present in the local disc when user changes the values in the form. I have to modify the attribute value of a specific node and then save the xml file. Please let me know how this can be done. Thanks: Rakesh * Rakesh wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >I have to modify the xml document which is present in the local disc when >user changes the values in the form. I have to modify the attribute value of >a specific node and then save the xml file. Please let me know how this can >be done. There are a number of ways to do thi...

Disable Price Locking When Quote Converted to an Order
When an order is created for a quote the price is locked so cannot be changed (unlike when creating an order direct). We only use Quotes and Orders to monitor correspondence not as a the primary sales order mechanism so we need teh flexibilty of making changes after the order is created. Does anybody know how this can be disabled? thanks Scott ...

Xml Seralization Ignore attribute
Hey I have having a problem Deserializing a dataset. When I try to deserialize it (See below for my test code) I get the following exception {"Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: \"NextSyncPhase\" Key being added: \"NextSyncPhase\"" } But if I remove either msdata:NextSyncPhase="Hello" or msprop:NextSyncPhase="Hello" (see below) it works fine! Can anyone explain why XmlIgnore doesn't impact anything and why this is happening and how to fix it Thanks P.S. I also tried the following to no affect. XmlAttributeOverrides xOver...