xml form

Hi,

is there a product to edit xml-Files like Excel-Files, something that
provides the xml-data in a form that lets 'innocent' users easily and
error-tolerantly edit the data?

Thanks for help,

Chris

0
chzenner (1)

XML Header

Cannot delete checkboxes from form
My forms are suddenly quite uneditable. I am only halfway through creating them and now I cannot cut or delete anything from it. Nothing! The properties give no hints as to why all the forms are now seemingly locked. (As Dave Attell once said) Helpo! Helpo! -- Dr. M On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:04:01 -0700, Dr. M <DrM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My forms are suddenly quite uneditable. I am only halfway through creating >them and now I cannot cut or delete anything from it. Nothing! The properties >give no hints as to why all the forms are now seemingly locked. > &g...

Displaying specific columns on a continuous style form`
Is there a way to code a continuous style form so that specific records in the list will trigger other records to either be visible or not as the rows build down the form? I have two examples where I need to selectively highlight textboxes on a continuous style form but have only been successful in either having those textboxes be either on or off. Are you asking about conditional formatting of certain textboxes based on their value? If so, use the conditional formatting routine. If not, could you explain further what you are trying to accomplish? Damon "Cameron" <Came...

Read XHTML into XML

Adding an attachment in a Sharepoint survey form
I am creating a very basic survey form in Sharepoint. I would like to allow the survey taker to attach a file. How do I do this? I don't see this as a feature in the tool. Is this possible? -- alli ...

How to invoke the xml editor?

Before Update event for Form
Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Am I doing this wrong? Is there a better way? Thanks. mscertified wrote: >Why is it I cant use 'setfocus' in this event? I validate field contents here >and would like to set the focus to fields that are invalid. Can't tell what's wrong without seeing the event procedure, but what you are describing is the normal way to do it. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

excel forms
Can anyone tell me how you can get a text box to display a number in the format 0.00 ? Dim myVal as double myval = 3 textbox1.value = format(myval,"0.00") Jim Lavery wrote: > > Can anyone tell me how you can get a text box to display a number in the > format 0.00 ? -- Dave Peterson Good evning Jim Lavery This code will show the value of 100 to two decimal places i textbox1: TextBox1.Value = Format(100, "#,###.00") HTH Dominic -- dominic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dominicb's Profile: http://www.ex...

form parameter
hi, i would like to know whether some one can give me a criteria for a parameter query which wil fulfill the following: basically i have a form consisting of two fields i want the parameter query top use both these feilds. field 1 is minimum price range and field 2 is maximum price range the query should display records which come in between the values in the two field. i tried something like: =Between [Form]![formname]![field 1] And [field 2] it doesn't work its wrong can u give me a correct criteria. thank you On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:16:29 -0800, T3E wrote: > hi, i would l...

show XML schema and values

Offline synch using XML web-services

String to xml document

Beginner of XML

How to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms?
Is there anywhere I can get the details about how to embed reports in Web Forms and Windows Forms? Seems like it require good skill and not that easy Thank you Regards Raj Raj Are you talking about Report Viewer control? "Raj" <Raj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C53D4B36-2683-4166-BE47-B3ABFCAEF68F@microsoft.com... > Is there anywhere I can get the details about how to embed reports in Web > Forms and Windows Forms? > > Seems like it require good skill and not that easy > > Thank you > > Regards > Raj ...

Valid xml to read from an xml file?
I'm using vb.net, i get an error at the reader line saying the remote server can't be found. Is the below even valid? dim reader as XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.mysite.com/my.xml") do while (reader.Read()) 'do some action here response.write(reader) loop thanx chumley XmlTextReader uses System.Net.WebRequest under the covers -- see if you can figure out how to create a connection that way. Usually there's some proxy server information missing that you can enable if you use WebRequest directly, and then pass the result of GetResponse()...

HOW TO MAKE THE FORM NOT AUTO SAVE
I want to make the form of the ms access to only save when a button is being click.. How can i make it to run on that way? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Data vs. forms & Unload/reload questions
A .mdb file seems to encompass both the database and all the 'code' (forms, modules, and logic) used to CRUD the data in the tables. 1) Is there any way to separate the database from the code into separate files, eg. the db is mydata.mdb and the 'code is in a separate file, eg. code.mdb? 2) Say you have v1.0 of an app and the tables and attributes are populated with data. You then go and build v2.0 of the app, adding tables and columns to what already existed in v1.0, and perhaps moving some of the v1.0 attributes into different tables. What is the recommended way to unload/reloa...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...

Saving DataSet as XML in ADO format using VB.NET
Hi, I am trying to convert a lot of web reports from ASP/VB to ASP.NET/VB.NET. I would like to save my dataset in XML and then use XSLT to transform the XML. The catch is I would like to have the XML in the format that ADO uses versus the default format in which ADO.NET uses. Currently, I am using ADO within .NET, but I am concerned about the performance and it might improve if I used the native data providers for .NET. I am not sure if I am missing something but how do I save the .NET DataSet to XML in the OLD ADO format? Thanks for you help in advance and it is most appreciated. In the ...

required field in a form.
I have a form that consists of a field that if it is double clicked it will enter Now(). I need to make sure that the user doesn't miss this field and cannot go to the next record until the field has Now(). I have tried the following... Before Update, After Update and the validation rule. I don't get any errors but I can still go to the next record. Please Help!!! I am sure that this is really easy and I probably did something real stupid. Can you give me an example of the best way to do it. The field that I need to require is Post_Called_Customer The Form Name is Main Info And...

XML variable for description on receipt?
Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended descriptions) to display on the printed receipt under the main description. What is the variable to do that? Entry.Item.Description Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription Entry.Item.SubDescription1 Entry.Item.SubDescription2 Entry.Item.SubDescription3 R. "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4425EAC-62B6-46FE-826A-D8BA2AA75DBB@microsoft.com... > Hi, I would like to add a description (actually all of those 3 extended > descriptions) to display on the printed receipt un...

Get all components, not controls on a form
How do I access the collection of components, not controls, at runtime, that have been dropped into the "tray" in the designer? Create a new form, drop a Backgroundworker on it. At run time, over what do I iterate in order to locate this component? I added a button to the form also, and in the button's Click event handler tried iterating over the form's component collection but it is null. Unfortunately Googling for this generates mostly noise about iterating over the form's Control collection which is of no value for non-Control elements that have been d...

New Access Install
Can anybody help with this dire problem i have? I have recently re-installed MS Access and now get the following errors when I open my Main Form. I haven’t changed any references to image paths or other associated files. These are the messages I get when I first open the database. 'Project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'AudioControls2.ocx' version 1.0' 'Project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'AudioControls2.ocx' version 2.0' These are the errors I get when I try to open the form, they appear in the VBA debugg...

Form Calculations
Is it possible to have a calculation in a form field to add two numbers together and then dump in the table? ...