XML Digital Signature #2

Hi

I'm trying to Sign an XML Document Using SignedXml.ComputeSignature from the
namespace System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.

I need the XML in the following way, with the prefix DS ahead the tag name:

<ds:Signature xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
- <ds:SignedInfo>
  <ds:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315" />
  <ds:SignatureMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1"
/>
- <ds:Reference URI="#1003 Fri Jun 06 14:56:14 VET 2008">
- <ds:Transforms>
  <ds:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"
/>
  </ds:Transforms>
  <ds:DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1" />
  <ds:DigestValue>xctwBpj1DjKCnGWLnxSXrFjv0Xk=</ds:DigestValue>
  </ds:Reference>
  </ds:SignedInfo>
  <ds:SignatureValue>WI48iJNIBsQJDnMx5OVhQMFL7/AvKR7/+SWWpvqGOm
vazdF64zBvrSskYkPivUvFIL0toB10eqNbXbPIfc/a1XSq0YvOBlMtaX
+ykN/AHZl8FkLPNokQHE wPuxvo2Y+bMt5N9xG6c=</ds:SignatureValue>
- <ds:KeyInfo>
  <ds:KeyName>1003</ds:KeyName>
  </ds:KeyInfo>
- <ds:Object Id="1003 Fri Jun 06 14:56:14 VET 2008">
- <Originante_ACH>
          <num_orden_originante>Datos.....</num_orden_originante>
   </Originante_ACH>
  </ds:Object>
  </ds:Signature>

I have the same XML but without the ds prefix. Anybody kows how to add it ?

Tanks

0
diegom (1)

XML Header

rules for 2 accounts #2
We're running Outlook 2002 on Exchange 2003. I need to check both my and webmster's email. Ideally, I want to create 2 server-side filters (so they are filtered when i open outlook): 1. Filter all email if the sender is not on my address book. 2. Filter email if it's BCC'd (since a lot of email comes that way. Then I want the rules to apply both my and webmaster's inboxes, and put the email in their respective Junk mail folders. However, this is what it's doing: Makes the rules client-side, so when I open outlook, my emails are not filtered (incoming email is,...

Recieving Domain.2 sending Domain.1
I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1 how do I correct this so that they send out user@domainname.2? Thank you for your time On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:26:06 -0700, LaOVis <LaOVis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have currently set up my Exchange 2003 server for 2 companies receiving 2 >domain names everything is working fine except the users of domain name.2 are >sending their e-mail out as user@domainname.1...

Illegal Operation #2
Everytime I send an email message, I get an illegal operation notice. This also happens when I delete emails. The following are examples of the details of the illegal operations. Does anyone know what I can do to correct this? OUTLOOK executed an invalid instruction in module <unknown> at 0000:00ff705e. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=00ff705e EFLGS=00010297 EBX=00ff686c SS=0187 ESP=0056f1e0 EBP=0056f21c ECX=00ff686c DS=0187 ESI=0056f210 FS=22e7 EDX=00000000 ES=0187 EDI=00ff705c GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 8e 30 00 00 00 00 f4 68 ff 00 62 01 00 00 33 00 Stack dump: 00ff705c 00f...

Read XHTML into XML

Converting digits to characters (123 to ABC)
Hello Experts, At my shop I'm printing product labels from an Excel sheet. I'd like to add the cost field to the label but the problem everybody would be able to know my cost for an item unless I encode it, so I thought of converting numbers to characters for example: 0 = Z 1 = A 2 = B 3 = C 4 = D So, if the cost of an Item is 322.04 the field would show CBB.ZD Any thoughts? Thanks in advance Hmm, one problem with encoding is to obscure the value, so guessing the real value isn't easy and nonetheless make it siple for YOU to read the real value. Jus...

remove hyperlinks #2
After copying a list of assignments from a web scheduling program into Excel, the personnel names are all hyperlinks back to the original program. I would like to remove the hyperlinks so that I can manipulate the text. I know how to do it cell by cell, but is there a way to select a block of cells and remove the hyperlinks from them all at once? Thanks for any help! You can run this macro also to make text of all hyperlinks in your worksheet Sub test() ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete End Sub Alt-F11 Insert>Module from the menubar paste the sub in there Alt-Q to go back to Excel If y...

Help with macro code #2
I have a simple command button macro to hide a work sheet page. Is ther a way to keep the sheet from being hidden if there is a value in boxe e.g �g13,o13,g24,o24� then open a msgbox �sheet in use�. Thanks fo any help with this Private Sub CommandButton5_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Sheets("Sun Misc Log").Visible = False Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Su -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Shortcuts #2
I have a PC running Windows 98 and Excel 2000. When I am in Excel and use File - Open and opint to a file it opent it as is should. But If I create a shortcut to the file or use Windows explorer to navigate to the file then double click on it, Excel opens, but then gives me an error message saying that it can't find the file and that the path must be wrong. Why is this happening? The file is fine, since I can open it from within Excel. Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this d...

How to invoke the xml editor?

Digital ID
Exchange 2003 & Outlook 2003. To encrypt email message Digital ID is required. How to get digital ID from Exchange server instead from external certification authority? "Emyeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 & Outlook 2003. >To encrypt email message Digital ID is required. >How to get digital ID from Exchange server instead from external >certification authority? Windows 2003 can be used as a CA. But that's a Windows Server question, not an Exchange problem. :) PKI isn't easy if you need more tha just server certs. -- Rich Ma...

show XML schema and values

How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set?
How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set? On Jul 20, 5:26 am, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote: > How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each > data set? Hi libertyforall, have a look at Jon Peltier's beatiful site, especially: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Have fun, cheers Michael ...

stupid question #2
i have a spreadsheet that the last person working on it put last name and first name in the same cell i would like it to have a last name column and a first name column. is it possible to split the contents with out having to retype it all. P.S. there are over 1000 entries ;O) Select the cells with names in and then:- data|text to columns and use the wizard Mike "Kimberly" wrote: > i have a spreadsheet that the last person working on it put last name and > first name in the same cell i would like it to have a last name column and a > first name column. > is it p...

Offline synch using XML web-services

Beginner question #2
Please forgive what might be a beginner question. I have a spread sheet that is made up of 10 columns. I would like to make it so that each time I change a number in these columns, the sub-total at the bottom of each column changes automatically AND so that the sub-total in the far right column changes automatically. Is there a template for this?? Thanks so much!!! You would use a function for that, lets say you have values in A1 to A10, then in A11 place this =SUM(A1:A10), or =A1+A2+A3+A4+A5+A6+A7+A8+A9+A10. got the idea?? "jenny" <jenny@hotmail.net> skrev i melding ne...

Lineage 2 interlude
�� request, ������, ���� ������������. ��������� ����. �� ����. Είστε ευπρόσδεκτοϊ -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "Βαγγέλης" wrote: > Το request, τελικά, είχε αποτελέσματα. Ευχαριστώ πολύ. > Τα λέμε. > > ...

Import multiple sheet spreadsheet #2
I am importing a single comma delimited text file into Excel 2002 SP3. The final spreadsheet will encompass multiple sheets. What is the delimiter to tell Excel to move on to the next sheet? Thanks for any help. ...

String to xml document

HTML Help #2
Hello, I converted a project from VC6 to VS .NET 2003 (umanaged). After the help file gets created, I receive a "Project Error" message (I did not receive any error message with VC6). The help file gets created OK, but the failure message causes VS to stop, and the application never gets compiled/linked. How can I determine what the Help file failure is? Or, how can I bypass the failure, so that VS continues and builds the application? TIA, -Jacques Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'onmconsole', configuration 'Release|Win32'. Compiling HT...

Beginner of XML

How to forward email #2
Wondering where in 5.5 can I setup mail forwarding. I have an employee who was discharged and I would like to have all her incoming mail forwarded to the designated user. I would rather use forwarding as opposed to adding her mailbox to that users profile. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks and have a great day, Marcus There's a section on the properties of the mailbox where you can configure an Alternate Recipient. Define the designated internal user (pick from GAL) and that's it. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Marcus Feldmore" <MarcusFeldmor...

Newsletter #2
Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need. Try a flyer setup. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mab313" <mab313@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC4E1F83-04FE-4084-9010-36F22616BE03@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available for a one-page Newsletter? All the > Publisher templates I see have a table of contents on P.1, which I don't need. Mab Having select...

Example eConnect XML documents
MSDN says the following: Installing eConnect schema When you include the schemas component of the eConnect install, the installer places schema files in a schemas folder on your computer. The following schema resources are available: The install places the .xsd schema files in the directory c:\Program Files\Microsoft Great Plains\eConnect9\XML Schema\Incoming XSD Individual Schemas. The files in the directory contain the schema for each eConnect XML document. The install places a file named eConnect.xsd that contains the schema definition for all eConnect XML documents. The install typicall...