what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys for talking to https websites?

Daniel wrote:
> what is best way to talk to https webpages within .net? any good librarys
> for talking to https websites?

Standard .NET WebClient or WebRequest/WebResponse support https just fine.

--
Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, MCPD]
http://blog.tkachenko.com | http://www.XmlLab.Net | http://www.XLinq.Net

is there a way to zoom the Excel view to the current highlighted cells..with a single click
Never mind I found it zoom to selection I wonder f theres a way to hotkey (shortcut) this? Jery ...

is there a way to hide a whole worksheet in excel?
I would basically like to place all formulae on one worksheet and hide from anyone tempted to amend. most folks know how to unhide cells etc. Even if someone knows a sneakier way of making viewing of formula unviewable Good evening Marion McFarlane To hide a worksheet go to Format > Sheet > Hide. This can be unhidden through the same menu (but use unhide instead). To hide cells from view press ctrl + 1 and change the number format to Custom and ;;; (three semicolons). The formulae will still show in the status bar, so to hide from there, press ctrl + 1 and in the Protection ta...

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

There must be a way.........
There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody help? <five256@NOwhere.com> wrote in message news:hb12r5tjthdtl87hlpgrcapq9b0hd87c4e@4ax.com... > There must be a way to be sure all Vista and W7 system files are signed > (not corrupted). I've researched and have not found a way. Can anybody > help? Yes, there is. It's called the System File Check tool. Read about system file protection here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222193 On Mon, 29 Mar 2...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

How do I recenter a pie chart within a chart window?
In Excel. The pie chart has drifted to wards an edge and I can't either recenter it or move the edges of the window relative to it If you click once on the pie, you should see small handles appear on the outside edge of the pie. You'll also see a series reference to the chart in the name box to the left of the formula bar. If you click slightly outside of the edge of the pie, the handles will appear around the square plot area of the pie. A "Plot Area" reference will appear in the name box. You can then move the plot area via the handles within chart area to reposi...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

ENJOYING WEBSITES at fit4money@gmx.net
ENJOYING WEBSITES at fit4money@gmx.net Hello friends, I got good Websites from fit4money@gmx.net For Interest send an Mail to fit4money@gmx.net For All kind of Interest. Greets, Mike ...

Formula help in Excel which is the correct way ?
Tax is 23 % which is h-9 Total Cost is 75,000 which is b-9 I want to create a formula in B-11 that is 23% of total cost. So I did =H9*B$11 but apparently this isn't correct so what is the correct formula ?. need an absolute reference to H-7. So if you can give me the correct formula I would appreciate i -- SSVegett ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SSVegetto's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2822 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47775 =$H$9*B9 Don't know wher...

Is there a "preferred" way to update properties based on other properties?
Let's say I have a class that represents a rectangle: class Rectangle { private int width; private int height; private int area; public int Width { get { return width; } set { width = value; } } public int Height { get { return height; } set { height= value; } } public int Area { get { return area; } } } Obviously, area does not represent anything based on that. How to best keep area in sync is the purpose of this question. One way would be to simply get rid of the variable area, and make the ...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

Data within a cell
If names are in cells as "last name, first name, middle initial" can a macro be run to change the order to "first name, middle initial, last name"? A formula will do Assuming you have spaces between commas and names, =MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+2,FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)))&RIGHT(A2,FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)))&", "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1) Then just copy down. If you want this more permanent, copy the cells with formulas, right click, paste special. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click &q...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

cannot email webpages
I use Outlook 2002 for my Calendar/ Contacts/ email, etc. & Internet Explorer 6. Since last week, I have been unable to send webpages. As I always have done, I go to File/Send/ Page by email. Now, Outlook Express comes up, asks if it should become my default email program, I click no and then I cannot send the page. On IE, I have gone back to Tools/ Internet Options/ Programs/Email/ Microsoft Outlook, etc. and still the same thing. Also on IE, Tools/ Internet Options/ Programs/ HTML editor, I seem to remember that I had Word as the editor, but now it is Notepad and Word is not a...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....

Is there an easy way to swap the contents of two cells in Excel?
I think the subject says it all... =?Utf-8?B?Ti5CLiBZb25k?= <N.B. Yond@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:4C32CCD5-DA6F-43A8-9502-B2348D183371@microsoft.com: > I think the subject says it all... > You could add a button to the sheet with following code behind it: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() cel1 = InputBox("First cell?") cel2 = InputBox("Second cell?") c1 = Range(cel1).Value c2 = Range(cel2).Value Range(cel1).Value = c2 Range(cel2).Value = c1 End Sub You will be asked for the 2 cell addresses and the contents will be ...

division of variable integer into best fit integer parts
Hello I have a variable integer which must be split into 8 integers based on fixed percentages (33%, 18%, 15%, 13%, 11%, 4%, 3%, 3%). These 8 integers must add up to the original number (ie I cannot just multiply integer by % and then use the roundup/rounddown functions as they could add up to more/less than the original number). Is there a function in excel which would work out a best fit solution? Thanks No, there is not a function to do this automatically. Follow the program that you described, but calculate one of the integers by subtraction to make the sum come out right. Jerry ...

Safe website offline?
Hello, I have a whole website that I want to save offline, is this possible, I don't mean just the front page but the links on the page too? Hi, Do a web search for specific tools to do just that. IE8 no longer supports saving linked sub-pages. If this is your own web site, use your development tool (eg. Expression Web) to save a copy of the site to your local drive). Usually web developers do all their development locally and once tested then copy it to their production web server. If you are talking about a hosted web site service like Blogger.com, Geocities...

weirdness... intermittently loose SSL connectivity from the Internet and SMTP issues with CERTAIN Domains- pacbell.net, hotmail...
Very strange problem.... It's happened twice now in the last week and a half. Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 I'll attempt to connect my Outlook to the Exchange server over the Internet and it wont connect (normally a working rpc over http setup) I then attempt to go to the Exchange server via OWA and it wont work either!!! So I then start up and connect to the corp network via the VPN client and both Outlook and OWA are working fine.... So, you might say it's something to do with my firewall but it doesnt appear to be. ON TOP OF THAT. COINCIDENCE or NOT... during this same ...

Is there an easier way?
There has got to be an easier to accomplish the same end results as the attached formula... any pointers? +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Doc2.doc | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4133 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- wmaughan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wmaughan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29743 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Defining global scoped functions from within a script file
I want to have a define.ps1 file that defines a set of functions that will end up in the function: drive, similar to the $profile file that runs at startup. The functions are defined in the normal manner, as they would be in $profile. If I execute this file as ..\define the functions are defined only in the scope of the script, and so are gone when the script finishes. If I execute the file as .. .\define they are inserted into the function: drive, as the initial ". " allows the script to affect execution environment. I am interested in whether there is a ...

best fit line
I have a line graph with 6 series plotted (I.e. 6 different lines--sales on y, months of x). How do i add a best fit line to the chart? When i select Add Treanline, it only lets you select one series (and I'm assuming the result you get is a linear y=mx+b line....i 'm looking for the best fit line for serveral series... Thanks. jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com since it is a line chart, there are several things you could try. If it is justified, you could generate an average of the data points for each x point and plot it. Make a trend line of the average th...

Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall
Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall Click Here To Website : http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/Jacob-Co-wristwatch= -3939.html Luxury Watches Mall: http://www.watchesmall.net/ Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch Information : Brand : Jacob & Co. Watches ( http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/ ) Gender : Mens Code : jacob-co-watch-h-24ssbl Also Called : Case Material : White Gold Case Thickness : 47.50 mm Dial Color : Black Bezel : White Gold Movement : Automat...