VSTO 2005: Error in Schema Files Generation

In XML schema generation from a WordML document, VSTO 2005 VSTO creates 6
files (general naming pattern):  XML.XSD ... XML5.XSD.

For our file names we use a special syntax for additional information on the
project status. - Syntax for file names:
{PRE}={TOPIC}_{POST}.{STATUS}.{FORMAT}

Now, VSTO 2005 modifies its general naming pattern to
XML.{STATUS}{I}.{FORMAT}. - Example
-  XML.ABCD.XSD
-  XML.ABCD1.XSD (instead of XML1.ABCD.XSD)
-  ...
-  XML.ABCD5.XSD (instead of XML5.ABCD.XSD)

I consider this behavior of VSTO 2005 as a programming error.
-  Is this consideration correct?
-  How can I transmit the message to the developper team of VSTO directly?

Best regards - Studi1
0
Studi1 (2)