VSTO 2005: Error in Schema Files Generation

In XML schema generation from a WordML document, VSTO 2005 VSTO creates 6
files (general naming pattern):  XML.XSD ... XML5.XSD.

For our file names we use a special syntax for additional information on the
project status. - Syntax for file names:
{PRE}={TOPIC}_{POST}.{STATUS}.{FORMAT}

Now, VSTO 2005 modifies its general naming pattern to
XML.{STATUS}{I}.{FORMAT}. - Example
-  XML.ABCD.XSD
-  XML.ABCD1.XSD (instead of XML1.ABCD.XSD)
-  ...
-  XML.ABCD5.XSD (instead of XML5.ABCD.XSD)

I consider this behavior of VSTO 2005 as a programming error.
-  Is this consideration correct?
-  How can I transmit the message to the developper team of VSTO directly?

Best regards - Studi1
0
Studi1 (2)

#N/A error with Vlookup
Hi, =VLOOKUP(BD16,$BN$5:$BQ$8,4,FALSE) The range $BN$5:$bq$8 has values in colomns BN and BO. when BD16 = value in BN colomn (any cell) then vlookup works fine, when BD16 = value in colomn BO then #N/A error occurs. Note: colomn BP does not have any values Any ideas please! "Khalil Handal" <handalk@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:%23n48SNmGKHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > =VLOOKUP(BD16,$BN$5:$BQ$8,4,FALSE) > > The range $BN$5:$bq$8 has values in colomns BN and BO. > when BD16 = value in BN colomn (any cell) then vlookup works fine, > when BD16...

MS Publisher 2002 Creating Thousands of Temp Files
Hi Can anyone tell me why my MS Publisher 2002 is creating 60-70 thousand zero bit temp files in my Document folder everytime I create a document in Pub? I've never had this happen before and it's getting hard to get rid of them! I am using MS XP Home for an operating system on a fairly new Dell desktop... Thanks, Dave Have you tried a "disk clean-up?" Right-click your hard drive, click disk cleanup. I don't know how large the temporary folder can be and if it is missing where do the temp files go. This is a Windows function. You probably will get better advice a...

I receive errors every time I open windows mail
Please help me make them go away. Here are the messages. Header download for the 'Deleted Items' folder did not complete. Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'imap.aol.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: '', Port: 143, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0074 Header download for the 'Drafts' folder did not complete. Account: 'imap.aol.com', Server: 'imap.aol.com', Protocol: IMAP, Server Response: '', Port: 143, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C0074 Header download for the 'Junk E-mail' folder did n...

Error 0x800CCC32
Gentlemen, I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab of the Internet Properties as recommended by a KB article, to "Allow...

Crash Error: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Hi I have office 04, PowerPoint, Excel and Word and all crashing after its starts to open. Entourage works fine. "Microsoft Word (or other) has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2005-12-19 12:00:15 -0600 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.2.0.050714 Module Name: MCPZ.stb Module Version: 11.2.1.051004 Module Offset: 0x00031718 Extra app info: Reg=English Loc=0x0409 Thread 0 crashed: # 1 0x005a2388 in (MCPZ.stb + 0x00031718) # 2 0x005a221c in (MCPZ.stb + 0x0...

Log files in MDBDATA not being removed
We're running SBS 2000 and we are having a problem with our Exchange server filling up the hard drive with log files. This seems to be happening every Sunday the MDBDATA directory is filled with log files. We are running a nightly backup and it appears to be running successfully as it is showing data being backed up to the tape, but the files aren't being removed. The backup is run through a script that runs NTBACKUP. If we run it manually on Monday, it clears the log files, but until we do that, our drive is full. Here is the backup script I use... I'm wondering if maybe ther...

compile error in hidden module #4
Every time I open Excel 2003, I get the error: "compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew" and on closing, I get the error: "compile error in hidden module: DistMon". I have read your knowledge base article on the subject and also searched newsgroups. Recommended solutions all point to pdfmaker.xla. I have already deleted all the pdfmaker files but I still get the errors. What next? Thanks. Sammie maybe: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start Word or Exce...

Error after customizations
I made some modifications to the Opportunity form (CRM 1.2), published my customizations, did an iisreset and I'm not receiving the following error message: "SELECT permissions denied on object 'Opportunity'..." Any ideas why this might happen? I have administrative privileges. When you add columns to a table, the assocaited view (in this case Oportunity) is recreated to include the new column. It soulds like security on that view did not grant properly. If you are comfortable with SQL security, you could just verify that the grants on this view match the grant...

File size -
One of my colleague has been working on a pretty large file that initially 4 MB. The file contains 15 sheets and each sheets has around 400 rows and columns going up to "CC", almost all cells have formulas referencing other shhets. My colleague said that he did little modifications but the file went from 4MB to 6MB and ending up to 12BM. My question is : is there a way that determine if the size of the file is normal (eg. do not contain "ghost" data) based on the number of cells, formuals, formatiign.... Maybe an external tool ? Open.Repair ? Hi stabilo See http:/...

Delete the save file extension
I want to delete the file name which is still present in "File Name" Tag after saving the file. When we save another file the "File Name tag" shows the previous saved files name also, I want to delete the file names present in "File Name" Tag. I don't think there is a way to prevent Word from suggesting names of existing files when you enter a file name in the Save As dialog box. Just ignore the suggestion(s) and continue typing. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Abid" <Abid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

I give up on 2005. Will MM 2004 read my current 2005 .mny file?
I have been using MM 2005 for a couple months. I give up and want to go back to MM 2004 without losing all the work I've done. If I uninstall 2005, install 2004. Will 2004 be able to read my recent .mny file successfully? Nope. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=17. "Gibby" <Gibby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BAEA278-EF3B-4191-A9EB-D8C2527B7093@microsoft.com... >I have been using MM 2005 for a couple months. I give up and want to go >back > to MM 2004 without losing all the work I've done. If I uninstall 2005, > install 2004. ...

Lost password for Money file
Does anybody know how I can open my Money file if I lost the password for it? Thanks See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q28. "Chris L." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5e6301c3e612$fddcc650$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anybody know how I can open my Money file if I lost > the password for it? ...

restoring backups of 2000 into 2005
Hello: We are moving GP 9.0 (including databases, of course) from a SQL 2000 server to a SQL 2005 server. If memory serves, there is no special upgrade process for moving 2000 databases to a 2005 server. You simply restore the 2000 databases into 2005, after following that TechKnowledge on moving GP from one server to another. And, you change the compatibility level of each database to 2005 after restore. But, there is no special 2005 "upgrade process" for restoring these 2000 databases--is there? Don't you just simply restore them into 2005? childofthe1980s Hey Ch...

Money 2005 activation?
I'm considering upgrading but don't agree with what product activation means to me as a customer. Nevertheless, I don't want to get into any arguments over the ethics. What I want to know is does the Money 2005 product I can purchase on CD use product activation? I checked out Microsoft's site as well as the product box doesn't say it does...even though I recall an older version did. That's precisely why I didn't upgrade at the time and can't believe Microsoft would dump the 'feature.' Anyone know? Rick. -+--- rpali@alienshore.com http://www.alienshor...

Error Msg
> I get an error mssg every time I open from the shortcut on > the desktop. I have reinstalled Pub 3 times to no avail. I > am running XP Home on a new e-machine and my old Publisher > documents, copied over from my old computer, work fine. > > The error msg follows: > > undialog.cppLine:1396 > > Abort Retry Ignore > > The ignore button just causes it to pop up again. As I > stated, when opening and old doc in my copied folder, al > is well. > Any advice would be very welcome. > Also when I put in my product ID for my application on T...

binding error
how can I fix this binding error I get this runtime error from testing a usercontrol with listbox --------------------------- UserControl TestContainer --------------------------- Failed to create UserControl 'ctlLib.CtlHtmlProc' The error message was 'Complex DataBinding accepts as a data source either an IList or an IListSource.' --------------------------- OK --------------------------- I was binding to dictionary the datasource for the listbox is foreach (enumActn ev in Enum.GetValues(typeof(enumActn))) { string s = Enum.GetName(typeof((enumActn), ev); ...

Free/Busy Error
Hi Guys, I get the following error logged in my event viewer daily on my exchange server. When a user who's mailbox resides on this particular exchange server saves an appointment, and then closes outlook, they see an error "unable to update free/busy time" flash up on the bottom right of their task bar, where the outlook icon resides. The appointment still saves however. It appears i have a problem with the updating on free/busy time on this server. What can I do to resolve this problem? I have restarted the server, and this has made no difference. Any ideas anybody? Th...

need to download ms money premium edition 2005 again
my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the software, I don't have the media. how do i download this? / Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >my pc crashed and I need to re-install the software. > >i have the data file backed up, but because i original downloaded the >software, I don't have the media. > >how do i download this? You can download and install the Money 2006 trial version. When Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you bought Money, i...

Listbox execute SQL error
Hi groupies My form has 2 list boxes. The left box lists items in a truck the right box lists items on a rig site. My code for moving from the truck to the rig is fine but it is not working properly when moving items from the rig to the truck. I use the following code to move items from the rig to the truck: Private Sub cmdRemoveOneSite_Click() Dim strSql As String Dim strWhere As String Dim varItem As Variant Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim db As DAO.Database 10 Set db = CurrentDb() 20 If Me.lstOnSite.ItemsSelected.Count = 0 Then 30 ...

0x800C8105 Unknown Error
Hi, When attempting to do a mail merge to an E-mail Message, via Word (using an Excel file as the data source for the addresses), only a handful of messages send successfully. The others are stalled in my Outbox, and I receive the following error message in the Send/Receive Details box: Unknown Error 0x800C8105. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks ...

PST File aren't indexed by Windows Desktop Search
Hi I'm unable to index my PST file by WDS The file is ticked correctly in the indexation options. I tried rebuild the index but my mails does'nt appears in the result of a search Config : Windows XP SP2, Outlook 2007, WDS 3.01 Any Idea ? Sylvain See if this is any help http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows/search/dtstshoot.mspx#E4D "Sylvain Bourdette" <sylvain_REMOVE_@bourdette.com> wrote in message news:461924b3$0$6092$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > Hi > > I'm unable to index my PST file by WDS > > The file is ticked correctly in...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Microsoft Money Standard 2005
After downloading this new program, I cannot get in. It gives me the message... "Unable to load the Registration library (DLL). What do I need to do to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, KingSalmon wrote: >After downloading this new program, I cannot get in. >It gives me the message... >"Unable to load the Registration library (DLL). > >What do I need to do to fix this? See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288768 helps. ...

Decoder Error?
Can anyone give me troubleshooting tips on "Decoder Error" when I try to play a DVD? Is it possible to repair the Media Player with the OS re-installation disk? You can use this link to download the utility that checks a decoder. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DE1491AC-0AB6-4990-943D-627E6ADE9FCB&displaylang=en "Stu Habermehl" wrote: > Can anyone give me troubleshooting tips on "Decoder Error" when I try to play > a DVD? Is it possible to repair the Media Player with the OS re-installation > disk? ...

Mail Merge error
When I mail merge from a Contact, the 'mail merge recipient' dialog box in Word is always empty. None of the Contact details appear. I made sure that the correct Data fields are mapped before the merge. 1. Mail Merge error occurs on new or existing templates. 2. Mail Merge error only occurs with the Contact entity - merging with Company or Quote entities works perfectly. 3. We are using CRM 4.0 and Outlook/Office 2003. I cannot figure out why this is happening, any assitance would be most appreciated. Thanks.. I have experienced this as well using CRM 4.0 Web and Outloo...