VS2005 Support for XSL 2.0

How can I get my VS2005 to provide intelli-sense/support for the XSL 2.0
specs ?  I want to use functions like <xsl:analyze-string>

Many Thanks

0
jonjon1 (1)

Jon Jon wrote:
> How can I get my VS2005 to provide intelli-sense/support for the XSL 2.0
> specs ?  I want to use functions like <xsl:analyze-string>

Note that the .NET framework's XslCompiledTransform does only support
XSLT 1.0.
If you want to use the Visual Studio XML editor to create XSLT 2.0
stylesheets to be run with e.g. Saxon then look for a schema for XSLT
2.0 here: <URL:http://www.w3.org/2007/schema-for-xslt20.xsd> and install
that schema with Visual Studio, see
<URL:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms255821(VS.80).aspx>

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

SMTP address #2
Hi, I'm using SBS2003 with Exchange and a POP3 e-mail account which is hosted externally. I'm not sure why but 2 of the users have old employee smtp settings. (I'm using Outlook 2003) So I went to the user accounts in AD went to the E-mail Address settings tab and changed the smtp to the right user account. The problem is when I go to a w/s and send an e-mail to either of the users it gets kicked back, so I looked at the properties within Outlook and I see the old smtp settings, is there someplace else I need to change the settings at? Hope I covered eveything, thanks Craig ...

Exchange 5.5 support from Microsoft
Hi, I heard Microsoft did or is about to drop support for Microsoft Exchange 5.5. Does anyone have a link to the announcement page? Thank you. P "P" <P@no_spam.com> wrote in news:EjqWb.5746$PY.1062@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com: > Hi, > I heard Microsoft did or is about to drop support for Microsoft > Exchange 5.5. Does anyone have a link to the announcement page? Thank > you. P http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/support/lifecycle/55faq.asp Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Archives: http://groups.google.com ...

Attachments being blocked #2
I have MS Outlook (Not Express) and it blocks attachments. I do NOT want it to do that and cannot find out how to turn that off. Any suggestions? Thanks Roger Ewing <some_ice_cream@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have MS Outlook (Not Express) and it blocks attachments. I do NOT > want it to do that and cannot find out how to turn that off. Install Slovak's Attachment Options: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm Consider subscribing to Woody's Office Watch (free) http://www.woodyswatch.com/office/index.asp And take what Woody's Office Watch has to say with ...

CRM 3 Suddenly Taking 42.1 +/- 0.1 seconds to Load Pages
Hi all, A few weeks ago CRM 3.0 suddenly started taking 30+ seconds to load the main frame of each page. The initial nav bar loads immediately, but the contacts, accounts, etc. lists take quite a while to load. We were able to fix this by restoring the server to a point prior to the CRM install and reinstalling CRM, however after about 10 days it started happening again. This time I checked the IIS logs and it shows the file /_root/homepage.aspx is taking 42.1 seconds, plus or minus 0.2 seconds, each time I try a page load. (Sometimes it appears to take about 80 seconds, but I haven't ca...

Adding Hyperlinks #2
I'm working with Publisher 2000 and would like to add some hyperlinks. Help instructs to click hyperlink on the Insert menu. My Insert Menu does not have that option. Any ideas on how to proceed? Hyperlinks only work in 2000 if you convert your publication to a web page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB1CB1FA-BDB7-4F05-A5D7-8BFFC87282BA@microsoft.com... > I'm working with Publisher 2000 and would like to add some hyperlinks....

Select contact then hangs #2

Activex not supported in IE8
I have IE8 on my desktop and it works finr. My daughters laptop had IE 8 and it does not support Activex - it's driving me mad as I can get no answer I remotely understand from the internet. I am not a computer geek and have tried doing a registry cleanup etc but cannot get it to work. Anybody help a non computer literate bod to sort this out? The issue is that Active X is not supported by the 64-bit version of IE8, it works fine under the 32-bit version. You didn't say so I have to assume you're using Win7, but you could be using Vista. Anyhow, click Start&g...

Object or class does not support set of events
I am running Access 2003 on Windows 7 Ultimate. I've created a blank database with a single form containing a single list box control and have put some code in the form's open event to populate the list box. No matter what the code is, when I try to open the form I get the error: The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events. Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. DT My computer was running Access 2007 and Access 2003 simultaneously. I uninstalled ...

Setting up email #2
Is there a best practice used for setting up the mailbox in Outlook. I want to use my hotmail or gmail accounts and manage them through Outlook 2007. What is the best way to do this? Check Hotmail and Gmail Help files for information. Assistance after = you have read and used the free tutorials is gladly supplied. =20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, UserGreg asked: | Is there a best practice used for sett...

Return 0 if cell has data, of copy if it doesn't
This was what I needed, Thank you! But now it leads me to the next step.....(probably would be easier to just enter the $0 myself) Here is what I need: the 'simple' spreadsheet is for refunds we owe clients. Column D is refund owing, Column G is date mailed, H represents $0 balance, which is the formula I was just given. Now, how do I fix the formula to actually display the amount of refund due from Column D IF column G isn't populated, but if it does have a date mailed then H would display $0? I should have asked this in the first place. Sorry. "Joe Us...

spread sheet #2
how do i chart ticket sales by ticket number & ticket seller using excel 2000 It helps to arrange your data first. Put the X values or labels in a column and the corresponding Y values in the next column or columns. Put a label identifying each Y column at the top of the data, but leave the cell above the X data clear. You can start anywhere, not necessarily cell A1, but avoid skipping rows and columns in the data. Then select the data and start the chart wizard. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTe...

VS2005... #3
Stupid question maybe - does VS2005 have full mfc capabilities? If I'm comfortable with VC++ 6.0 will there be any changes I have to make in the way I write code (unmanaged that is)? Also, is it possible to use C++ .dll's for web applications? Or anything written in VC++ for that matter? ...

What mailservers support confirmation of actual delivery?
Hello, when I send email with request of delivery confirmation, sometimes I receive the following: "your message ... was relayed. Unfortunately, the remote mail system does not support confirmation of actual delivery. Unless the final delivery fails, this will be the only delivery status notification sent." What systems do support confirmation of actual delivery? thanks, Vadim Rapp On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:03:55 -0500, "Vadim Rapp" <vrapp@nospam.polyscience.com> wrote: >Hello, > >when I send email with request of delivery confirmation, sometimes I rec...

Error writing file: VS2005
So I'm exploring VS2005 features. I decided to try the C/C++ code analysis option. I get the error Error 1 fatal error C1085: Cannot write precompiled header file: 'Release\openmp.pchast': Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\atlmfc\include\atlsimpstr.h 710 What insufficient resources? I'm running on a brand-new Win64 system (XP Pro 64 SP 1) with 138GB of free disk space on that drive. I successfully compiled this program any number of times, so I know the disk is not write-protected, an...

outlook warning #2
This warning keeps popping up and it's driving me crazy! A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". If I choose NO then I get this error Runtime Error! Program:c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 \OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it an unusual way. Please contact the Application's support team for more information. 1) No virus - scanned by Norton Antivirus and by Trend Micro Systems. 2) When this occ...

Layering #2
Can I turn layers on and off in Publisher 2003 On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:56:03 +0100, Dwayne wrote (in article <F3FADB6F-9100-4C9B-8D26-82256A5E578A@microsoft.com>): > Can I turn layers on and off in Publisher 2003 Not quite sure what you mean. Publisher does not have layers. Do you mean the master page? I You just answered my question, I thought that layering was possible with Publisher. Thank you, Dwayne "magrat_garlick@hotmail.com" wrote: > On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:56:03 +0100, Dwayne wrote > (in article <F3FADB6F-9100-4C9B-8D26-82256A5E578A@microsoft.com>...

How do I get the upgrade to 3.0?
We purchased the CRM 1.2 with 15 licenses recently through the Small Business discount. We also have Software Assurance. How do I get the upgrade for CRM 3.0? I believe you have to contact your "partner of record" to get the upgrade. -- Aaron Elder =============================================== Invoke Systems http://www.invokesystems.com =============================================== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "DonnaDea" <DonnaDea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B96D97BD-C2B3-400F-A1B...

#5.5.0 SMTP Error
Hi, we use Exchange 2003. If we try to send mails to external SMTP domains, we get the following error message: "There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mailserver.exch.com #5.5.0 smtp;572 <>... hostname is unkown" How can we fix this problem? Best Regards Mustafa "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >we use Exchange 2003. >If we try to send mails to external SMTP domains, we get the following error >message: > >"There was a SMTP commun...

.SeriesCollection(2).Name and .Deselect
I have more than 10,000 lines of VBA code in one aplication. When kicked off initially I received the following message during open of my application: "Prop bitmap DLL not loaded". What can I do to overcome this problem or is there a fix for it? Using a second ".Name" or a second ".XValues" command in Excel for charting creates a dump which I replied yes to submit to MS. This error totally destroys Excel's code checking feature (simple .LineType commands will prior to this abnormal end be processed ok, however, after this abnormal end it is being flagg...

Office 2004 SP 2 update crashes with Tiger 10.4.2 on Powerbook
Downloading the SP2 update for Office 2004, it locks up as soon as launch is attempted, both through Microsoft update and by downloading the file from the Microsoft site. The 11.2.0 update program ceizes to function but the logo remains in the dock even after forced shutdown. Anyone else with the similar problems? Try disconnecting from network drive(s), including iDisks, before launching the update tool. On 9/24/05 12:21 PM, in article 1127582500.072283.34650@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "biliazp" <info@vistra.no> wrote: > Downloading the SP2 update for Office 2004, i...

Control Supported Device List for Active Sync
Hi I want to restrict what devices can connect to Active Sync - there is a built in list of supported devices which the service packs keep updating but is there a way to control this list yourself i.e. to only include two devices in the list? I want to control which devices meet the company standard and stop any which don't! More Info: Overview of mobile devices that are supported by Outlook Mobile Access in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=821835 Thanks Clive ...

OWA Security settings #2
What are the security ramifications of running OWA with the following settings: Allow Anonymous Basic Authentication SSL 128 required. So far this is the only way to get OWA to work on my system, and it seems to be working properly. ie - users get a login prompt and an invalid login fails to display anything. Thanks. Which specific virtual directory are you referencing? The Exchange vdir? I certainly wouldn't have anonymous checked... With Basic (using SSL), the session will be encrypted, so even though the password is still passed in plain text, it can't be intercepted. -...

Using For
Excel 2000 SR-1 I am trying to write a VB code using a For - Next statement to calcualate cells. The basic satement is: For X = 1 to 7 [A(x)] = {Calcualtion} ' Where A=Column and X = Row Next X Is there a correct way in VB code? This would greatly reduce the code I would have to write otherwise. if you want to put a VALUE in the cell, use something like this ============================== Sub PutValues() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim x As Integer Set ws = ActiveSheet With ws For x = 1 To 7 .Cells(x, 1) = x Next x End With End Sub ===...

Proper #2
What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper function? Hi you could always use application.worksheetfunction.proper -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany !!! wrote: > What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper > function? There is none so you can use Application.Proper(Range("A1")) as an example Regards, Peo Sjoblom "!!!" wrote: > What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper > function? > Hi ...., and if you would like to refine and improve usage in your macro for lastnames such as my own, and for a correct title case...

help and support center
cant use "favorites" or "locate in contents" ...