validation errors

If validation fails at several places of the document, we can retrieve
the line numbers of those locations using SAXParseexception.
getLineNumber(), but i wnat the Xpath of that element . can that be done

0
tirumal.b (1)

Archiving error
Using Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 client. Auto Archiving is setup to archive to a .pst file. Receive following error after archiving. "Errors occured while archiving in Outlook 2000. Look for a detailed report in deleted Items Folder." Message contained in deleted Items folder is: "Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store. The information store could not be opened." ...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

error #0x800CCC79
On one of my mail boxes mail isn't working; I get the message: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'casonq@att.net'. Subject 'test', Account: 'postoffice.worldnet.att.net', Server: 'mailhost.worldnet.att.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '551 not our customer', Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Server Error: 551, Error Number: 0x800CCC79 That seems to be saying that the email address to which you're sending is not valid. You should verify that address. -...

SBS2008 Backup fails
This seems to be a very common problem, but no one seems to have a "clean" solution. I have it on 2 out of the box installations, and one poster says he has it on 5 machines. Trying to use the wizard based backup in the Windows SBS Console. It fails with Backup unsuccessful A Volume Shadow Copy Service operatoin failed. Unknown error (0x*00423f4) The problem is with the SqlServerWriter. If I disable the service "SQL Server VSS Writer" the backup completes successfully. As soon as it is re-enabled the same failure re-occurs. "vssadmin list w...

compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew #3
When I open excel I am getting this Microsoft visual Basic Message " Complie error in hidden module: AutoExcNew" I am running Excel 2003 on windows2000 laptop. I click Ok to this massage I am able to work on excel and then when I close the excel programe I am getting another message, " compile error in hidden module: DistMon: What is the problem? how do I get rid of this. Please help. Ollakal Searching Google for AutoExecNew in the Excel newsgroups gives several hits. They say the problem is bugs in the PDFMAKER.XLA add-in installed by Adobe Acrobat or with the Norton An...

Error After installing SFO
Hi, I got errors as following: Fatal execution engine error ( XXX) outlook exe - common language runtime debugging services Process id : XXX This error occured after i installed SFO. Current version of my outlook is Outlook 2002 with SP 2. Symptom that i noticed was when starting my outlook, the SFO toolbar was missing. When performing workaround by adding the toolbar as mentioned in KB 829450, the toolbar is existed. However the outlook become not responding. How to solve this issue?? Thanks Carrie Has anyone experienced the same problem?? I finally reinstalled the SFO. However, th...

Msgbox entry validation
The following Macro will not loop more than twice the error entries. Will someone help me correct it to loop indefinely? Thanks Sub Entry_validation() Dim Teststring As String Dim Inputstring As String Cells(1, 1) = "ABC" 'as given filename Cells(2, 1) = "DEF" 'as given filename Cells(3, 1) = "GHI" 'as given filename Cells(4, 1) = "JKL" 'as given filename errorloop: Inputstring = InputBox(prompt:="Enter Filename" & vbLf & "Enter abort to abort en...

Exchange MTA service error
I am getting an error message "Verify that Microsoft Exchange MTA service has started Consecutive ma-open calls are failing with error 3051 Event ID 2000 I am running exchange enterprise 2003 and have never seen this error until the yesterday. I was wondering if I need this service started and any idea why I am getting this message. Well the message certainly suggests that the IS expects that the service be running. Not knowing whether you're running in native or mixed mode, or anything else about your environment, I can't say why you'd be getting this message...

date popping up in error
I have a very large excel file with multiple tabs, hundreds of if statements, some simple calculations, graphs and conditional formatting. Now when doing data entry I get today’s date popping up in a cell that is not formatted and when I go to print preview its not there. Why is this happening? Slow down a bit. You say "Now when doing data entry...". What are you doing? Exactly? In what cell(s)? Don't just say you're entering data. What data? You say "I get today’s date popping up in a cell.." What cell? The active cell? What sheet? The acti...

A server error when printing to journal
Hello, I'm unable to print to the journal during a transaction. Keeps saying there is a server error, but everything checks out ok. This for imaging receipts so there is a copy of all the receipts for the day. Not sure if there is a setting I'm missing. The regular receipts print out fine out of the printer. Hopefully I don't have to reinstall. Thanks! Are you on MS POS or RMS? I had this issue with a MS POS install and it turned out to be the version of Epson OPOS software were using. "Steakum" <Steakum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D...

error LNK2001:unresolved external ymbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16
Hi everyone, I am trying to migrate current project from vc 5 ot vc 6. When I compile the project, and it looks fine. However, I got linking error message error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__MessageBoxA@16 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _<func name>@4 The function came from c file, and use export in DEF file I suppose MessageBox came from 'user32.dll' and this is stard lib, and it takes me 3 days but still can not figure out. Anybody has this problem before and how to solved it? Thanks advanced! Robert Goto Project->Sett...

error message
Hello, Initially, I want to make a merge to the word the query in order to send to a family a letter for updating their data, but since it was too difficult, I changed my mind to make it in the form of report, just the same as the form in the address sample database on which we can see the family member of each address/household, but the problem when it is in the report this is my error message/Window error message when I preview it. ( I used address as a main report and member as the subreport. "you must define a sort field or expresssion for the group header and footer on the re...

Data Validation -> Validation list is larger than the cell width
I have a workbook that I've just added data validation to one cell. FWIW, the data validation is based on a named range. Here's the (perceived) problem. When I've set up data validation in the past, the selection is the same width as the cell. In this case, the list starts almost a full cell width to the left. What am I missing? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt Barb, In Excel2003 I can replicate what you describe under the following conditions: 1. the named range contains entries that are wider than the data validation cell 2. The data validation cell is r...

error message in Office 2004 (newly installed)
I have just bought and installed Office 2004 (German version) on my MacBook Pro, and I get an error message each time I open one of the applications: an unexpected error in the framework library. I reinstalled the software but get the same result. I woulod appreciate any help! In article <ee89696.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, martinjuergens@officeformac.com wrote: > I have just bought and installed Office 2004 (German version) on my MacBook > Pro, and I get an error message each time I open one of the applications: an > unexpected error in the framework library. I reinstalle...

Error when creating a Queue
I would appreciate any feedback... When attempting to save a Queue, I receive the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (crmFormSubmitXml="<queue><name>Sales</..."). Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such...

Validating against a DTD
Hello All, I am trying to validate an xml file against a DTD. I went through a lot of examples especially: http://www.xmlforasp.net/codebank/util/srcview.aspx?path=../../codebank/System_Xml/XmlValidatingReader/Validator/validator.src&file=validator.cs&font=3 but its not working in my case. First of all, when i try to add my DTD file in XmlSchemaCollection object, it throws an error saying DocType element is expected. I am using NITF DTD for this and there is no DocType element in it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. VD You should not add DTDs to XmlSchemaCollection. XmlSchema...

linker errors in vc6
hello all; I am new to the whole programming world, and am desperately trying to learn c++. my problem comes with collection classes giving me errors in the build process here is my source #include <afx.h> #include <iostream.h> #include <afxtempl.h> int main() { CArray< CString, CString& > rgCards; CString szAce( "Ace of Spades" ); CString szKing( "King of Spades" ); CString szQueen( "Queen of Spades" ); CString szJack( "Jack of Spades" ); CString szTen( "Ten of Spades" ); // //...

Data Validation
Hi all I want to set data validation on a cell so that it will accept the following (and only the following) text strings: (1) "BR" (literally) or (2) "NT" (literally) or (3) "nA" where n is any positive integral numerical value including zero and A may take any of the values "L", "P", "T", "V" or "Y" or (4) "An" where n is any positive integral numerical value including zero and A may take either of the values "K" or "D". Is this possible, please, and if so how? thanks -- Return e...

Error message when trying to use my access add-in with VS2008
I created a Access 2007 add-in with VS2008 C# and I'm trying to debug my access form that sends text to a textbox to be displayed after I click on a button. I can step into 'FillTextButton_Click()' in my C# app that gets called when I click on the access form button. So I have my button and textbox connected to Access2007 with the Access onLoad() event. Everything seems to be connected ok. But as soon as I finish running through the 'FillTextButton_Click()' I get a error message saying "The expression On Click u=you entered as the event property se...

Exchange Error Message
I have a user that every time he turns on his laptop and logs on he receives the following error message. "Exchange is currently in recovery mode. You can either connect to your exchange server using the network, work offline, or cancel this logon." When clicks the connect button nothing happens. Then when he opens outlook he receives the same message and clicks the Connect button and his email works just fine. I have tried reseting the outlook profile but i still receive the same error message. The computer is a Windows 2000 Pro with SP4 using Outlook 2003. here what you n...

Data Migration Framework Error
Hi All, Im having trouble importing email activites into MS CRM. When running the migration tool , Im getting the following error in the logs for every email I've set up as an activity. I've checked the guids for the owninguser and the objectid (contact), and they all exist. Im not creating any associated records in the cdf_ActivityParty table, as I only want to store the link for the "regarding" item so to speak. Thoughts anyone? Regards, Cameron 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- [ERROR] Failed to migrate object: crmActivityUnknownError 21/10/2004 - 8:43:18 AM -- <a...

Validation dropdown list is not coming visible
Hi, I'm using XP and 2003. I have a problem that I have once found resolution, but now it came again and cannot remember what needs to be done. Here is the problem: There is a column where Validation is specified in right manner with error message in case of error. When selecting the cell - dropdown list is not coming visible. In case I write something wrong it gives error message. If I recall correctly - it was something to do with some kind of list. How can I change this to work properly? I tried to paste new column from another file where the column is working as I want...

error upon download
AFter downloading statements i receive the error unable to access documents and settings/administrator/local settings/temporary internet files/content.IE5/E2NP5NP ...

reinstall-validation problem
Hardware hit from lightning so new hd and video card and start over. All goes well with install using a slipstreamed XP-Pro SP3 disk but I notice it never asks for the Product Key during install yet it Activates itself during one of the boots and I think little of it until ... During the updates which followed (100+!!!) I notice Windows Defender doesn't seem to run or leave itself installed. As it is running on my laptop figured I just download it. When I run it, it wants to first do the Genuine Advantage bs which I let it, at which time it says "bogus". Ugh, g...

Difficulty seeing error
If I try to validate this xml... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <a:FuncalcParameters xmlns:a="http://www.somewhere.fun.com/Funcalc" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.somewhere.fun.com/Funcalc http://localhost/FuncalcService/FuncalcParameters.xsd"> <TransId>D-288</TransId> <CalcType>CalculateARM</CalcType> <SR>5</SR> <RRT></RRT> <RRQ></RRQ> <B_In...