Test #3

Test post...
Posted at http://www.exemell.com/
0
no (445)

MONEY UPDATE #3
I have been updating Microsoft Money annually since 1995 thru Money Premium 2007. I did not buy Money Plus online last year. I WAS able to move my Money Premium 2007 over to my new Vista computer this past January. Everything is currently working fine. I manually input all my daily data except my investment information which downloads automatically. Here is my question. I originally loaded my CD hard copy of Money Premium 2007 onto my old computer in September, 2006. My automatic download of stock prices continues to work even thou I am 3 months past the so called expiration date for Money Pr...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

question 3
im always receiving this message everytime i refreshed my mail inbox..i used imap for both my outgoing and incoming mail server The host 'IMAP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'IMAP', Server: 'IMAP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "juror" <abc@abc.c0m> wrote in message news:uKpOV2$QEHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > im always receiving this message everytime i refreshed my mail inbox..i used > imap for both my outgoing and inco...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

Mail delivery problem #3
I have a strange problem. One of my user is trying to send e-mail to : cdegges@htstx.com and get the following message back: Reporting-MTA: dns;MCXMS03.xyz,com Received-From-MTA: dns;postoffice.xyz.com Arrival-Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:16:24 +0100 Final-Recipient: rfc822;cdegges@htstx.com Action: relayed Status: 2.5.0 And this gentlemen says he does not get message from her. But if I or someone else from the same exchange server send e-mail to this person, that e-mail gets delivered without any problem. I am trying to figure out what seems to be problem. I do not see any unusual ...

SOCKET #3
Hi, Can I use Winsock to communicate between two process on the same computer but without network card??? THANKS. Dave wrote: > Hi, > Can I use Winsock to communicate between two process on the same computer > but without network card??? You don't need a network card to install a Microsoft Loopback adapter then you have a local NIC driver without a NIC. At that point you could simply use WinSock as documented and connect to localhost (better) or the assigned IP address on the Loopback adapter. I mention this method only because I suspect (but don't actually know) th...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

scheduled payments #3
Even if you change the due date of the payments in the amortization schedule, the invoices are posted based on the original schedule that is calculated. You need access to the posting date so you can see what period the invoice will be posted to and be able to change it. You can end up with due dates before the GL posting date of the invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

HQ Server #3
I have a strange problem with HQ server. It keeps saying server could not be started on port '3400' error 10048 - address in use. Now the stores are still polling so obviously the server IS running somewhere but we have restarted the server and checked taskmgr etc and can not see another instances of hq server running. I've tried some 3rd party software for port scanning but cant really see whats going on. Any ideas? Thanks Matt This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_011F_01C7CA35.95BB3560 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Con...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

Max length of description on Appointement en CRM 3 ?
We adjusted the Max Length for the Description field in the Appointment record from the default of 2,000 to 5,000. When we use the web client we are able to save appointments that have 5,000 characters. However, when i go offline with my Laptop Client and then try the same thing the appointment form closes but there is a hidden error message behind it stating "The length exceeds the max length of it will be truncated". When you open the record back up instead of having 5,000 chars, you only have 2,000, i lost most of my text ? How setup Outlook to respect the 5,000 limit (as desi...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

Excel & 'Thin Client' experience anyone ? #3
Looks like the whole job - heaven preserve us. 15,000 PCs all at once ??? Thanks Frank. -- BrianB ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=55 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276995 ...

Stock sale #3
I'm sure this is a dumb question to ask, but I'm very confused. When a stock sale is posted, the result of the computation shown (No. of shares times the Cost per share), is not what I expected. Is this total the capital gains resulting from the sale? If so, how is it determined? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, davenc wrote: >I'm sure this is a dumb question to ask, but I'm very confused. >When a stock sale is posted, the result of the computation shown (No. of >shares times the Cost per share), is not what I expected. Is this total the >capital gains resul...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Publisher #3
I have Microsoft 2000 Publisher. I have a Publisher XP file that was sent and I can not open. It tells me that I can not open this version. Any help. Have your sender convert the file to Publisher 2000. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "PC" <pacavazos@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04ea01c36e30$d2b61620$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have Microsoft 2000 Publisher. I have a Publisher XP > file that was sent and I can not open. It tells me that I > can not open this version. > > Any help. ...

Balance Transfer #3
balance transfers are a popular feature for credit card offers. Usually, new credit cards offer a 0 % annual percentage rate, or a 0 balance transfer for a limited time, and then the introductory rate expires and the APR increases dramatically. http://www.cnful.cn/zz/ ...

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

VS2005... #3
Stupid question maybe - does VS2005 have full mfc capabilities? If I'm comfortable with VC++ 6.0 will there be any changes I have to make in the way I write code (unmanaged that is)? Also, is it possible to use C++ .dll's for web applications? Or anything written in VC++ for that matter? ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

test