System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateCompiler() is obsole

I am loading a script file to compile on the fly:

ICodeCompiler compiler = new
Microsoft.VisualBasic.VBCodeProvider().CreateCompiler();

While it builds and runs I get a warning that this calls is obsolete:

warning CS0618: 'System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateCompiler()'
is obsolete: 'Callers should not use the ICodeCompiler interface and should
instead use the methods directly on the CodeDomProvider class. Those
inheriting from CodeDomProvider must still implement this interface, and
should exclude this warning or also obsolete this method.'

What does this mean?
Is there an example workaround somewhere?

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0
To Anyone: I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can further integrate into my business applications. I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs. Can anyone point me ? Anthony DeHart try www.genesyslabs.com ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D009397A-044A-482E-97F8-D2BADC9A6A15@microsoft.co...

File system
Hi I am havimg some problem in booting WindowCE 4.2 . The bootup failed in filesystem 1. can anyone help me how to debug the error or where area in windowce I should zoom into for susch problem The ouput of error message is given below FMD::FMD_Init FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c233c78 RA=8c233c00 BVA=04000000 FSR=00000007 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c2169d8 RA=8c216a38 BVA=04000019 FSR=00000003 D...

Import Requisitions Into System For Approval
We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was possible to import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the requisition system for approval. Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition in the system, and then to route it for approval. Thanks for your help. Graham ...

using access as a content management system for documents
Hello got a question for you all, I am using access to create a content management solution. initially it seems pretty easy i would create a table for each type of document template. and the fields in the table would be the different sections within the template. the data in the fields would be the content this goes with those specific sections in the document. basically i would have a report that puts all the fields together in the correct order and export that to a word document. here is my problem.. some of my data includes bullet points Bold letter and different colors.. is there anyw...

Exchange system manager on fresh XP SP2 laptop
Hello, How do I get the Exchange 2003 system manager console installed on a freshly loaded XP Service Pack 2 workstation?? It keeps complaining about the NNTP service and .Net Framework 1.1... The frame work IS loaded, but I can't figure out what to do with NNTP.. Troy Sounds like it is trying to install the whole kit and caboodle and not just the management software. It might also be an issue with XP SP2 being unable to connect to the WINS server or to the Exchange server. "Troy Bruder" <N0-Spam-troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:OoZAS6UgEHA.34...

Your account does not have access to the forums system.
Well, that certainly didn't take long. I've been kicked out of the "social" forums. Apparently, the last banner I rotated too didn't sit so well. http://vb.mvps.org/images/forumbanner3.gif Example... http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/e1b94be4-b991-4419-a274-aa3a04e617e3/#edcafc18-bb95-4f7f-b034-1ed658d6e87c Go figure... <LOL> Karl E. Peterson formulated on Thursday : > Well, that certainly didn't take long. > > I've been kicked out of the "social" forums. > > Apparently, the la...

is there some per-process-limit on memory in .net processes? is there any way to increase it? i keep getting System.OutOfMemoryException when my box has 8 gigs of unused memory.
is there some per-process-limit on memory in .net processes? is there any way to increase it? i keep getting System.OutOfMemoryException when my box has 8 gigs of unused memory. Did you really have to post this question to so many newsgroups? -- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- John Saunders | MVP - Windows Server System - Connected System Developer ...

Outlook Express works, Outlook doesn't on only one XP system
I have two XP client systems and my own Linux mail server. The XP Pro system can use Outlook to access mail. But the XP Home system can use Outlook Express but not Outlook, although setup seems the same. When sending a test message in Outlook, it finds the server, but both send and receive fail, saying the server didn't respond (check ports and SSL). Not using SSL, and the ports are standard. What's more, Outlook Express on the same client connects and works fine. I've checked the DNS, the routing, ping, firewall, etc. (XP firewall disabled, Linux firewall open to LAN.) What's ...

Accounting System Integration--Which System is Best?
We are considering implementing RMS in our store. One concern is the fact that it does not have an integrated accounting system, and, from what I have seen on this forum, there isn't one made to dovetail with RMS. What are the pros and cons of the different options for integration? If there is a web site or white paper that addresses the whole QB5 vs. QB6 vs. Great Plains et al decision tree, a link to it would be most appreciated. Thank you. ...

Help Please
Evening A while back I was missing / lost / corrupted a "calandar" folder in outlook. Some one pointed me in the direction of a utility that let one recreate / remove corrupted "calandar" folder. Fogot the nake of the files but I seem to remember you had to run a script to help with this matter... Antone outthere remember what hthis procedutre was and the files used to fix these "system untouchable folders????" Thanks much Cast8Away AKA Dobbie May Your Sock Count Always Be Even Cast8Away@ya.hoo.me <Cast8Away@ya.hoo.me> wrote: > A while back I w...

nt authority\system problem
I have a user whose email (exchange 2k3 enterprise. Server 2k3) account has been showing incorrect amounts. I deleted the mailbox and recreated a new one. The system manager however didnot delete the user. It did create a new email account and that is functioning fine but the system manager shows the user last logged on by nt authority\system. It also shows the user with the proper domain and username. If I go to the one with the NT Authority and try to delete it I am taken to exchange tasks and if I delete the email account I end up deleting the current newly created account. The...

System Management Console
Can someone tell me if there is a independent "exe" file for system management console for exchange that can be installed on windows xp machine? Thanks, R. Brown Hi R. Brown, check out the following link. It tells you how to install the Sys Mgr onto an XP box, and some of the pre-requisites etc. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815529 HTH, Katherine "R. Brown" <rbrown_nospam@rbnetworking.net> wrote in message news:YoU0c.564$rB4.178@bignews6.bellsouth.net... > Can someone tell me if there is a independent "exe" file for syste...

MFC requires C++ compilation (change the compilation setting to
c:\microsoft visual studio\vc98\mfc\include\afx.h(15) : fatal error C1189: #error : MFC requires C++ compilation (use a .cpp suffix) One of my vc6 project has the above error, I check the file, one of my file(myfile.c) include a file util.h which is written in MFC format including .h and .cpp file and all other files are written in c language ,are ..c file and do not have c++ syntax. I compile all the files separately, only the myfile.c have the above error. It seems that I need to change the compilation setting to c++ compile setting to meet the requirement of MFC Class. It seem...

Complete system lockup when opening publisher
We have been having this problem for a while and recently it started a second system so now I can rule out the one laptop, but I'm hoping someone has a fix for this. The my documents are sync'd to the U: drive which is a network share. Sometimes when the user opens publisher it will freeze and lockup the entire system. You can move the mouse but that is all. Even Ctrl-Alt-Delete does nothing. I have to hard power off and on the laptop to get windows responding again. Everything else works just fine. But to get publisher working again, I have to open regedit and...

System entity
Hi I have run into abit of a problem when trying to customize a client's crm. Abit of background: The client is extensively involved in project management, which means they often need to create purchase orders on a client's behalf. This means that the person the order is for, the person the order should be billed to and the address the order needs to be delivered to may be 3 entirely different entities. Standard CRM supports seperate addresses to be used for billing and delivery, but isn't flexible enough to automatically fill in addresses of different accounts. So ins...

Heartland Payment Systems
Has anyone had experience integrating Heartland Payment Systems with RMS? Yes. We have set-up RMS with Heartland Payment Systems for many of our clients. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc 732-791-2894 www.diviasoft.com "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C899DB8-8F5B-4D8D-A5F2-388986021798@microsoft.com... > Has anyone had experience integrating Heartland Payment Systems with RMS? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03EA_01C6F915.A48002C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Enco...

System not starting and crashing
Running Windows Vista home premium 64 bit service pack 2 with 4 GB memory (Ram). Am having problems with the wife's box and hopefully someone here can help. There may be more then one problem here. Occassionaly the system does not want to start and then also on occassion other then when it does not want to start a blue screen pops up with the following message: ************************** A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. Multiple_IRP_complete_requests If this is the first time you've seen this stop e...

How many users per system?
Does anybody have an estimate of how many mail clients can I support on a single server? Or from the other perspectivev, I'm looking to support 5000-6000 mail users. How much mail server is needed? Scott It really depends on the user profile, whether they're light, medium or heavy users. Your target number isn't impossible; Microsoft runs 5,000 heavy users per server, but to do that you'll need top-notch hardware, including a properly specified and configured disk subsystem; an excellent understanding of Exchange configuration; and outstanding operational experien...

Vb.net 2008
Greetings, For no shortage of trying I am unable to convert the contents of a datarow (containing xml data) to type string, using .tostring results in conversion errors in the linq and when adding adding as an xml element to an xmldocument the literal words systems.data (see code below for examples). Is it possible from the linq to extract the datatable rows containg xml and then write them to an xmldocument as xmlelements? LINQ Code:- Dim quotes = From quote In frmMainQuote.quoteData.Tables("quote").AsEnumerable _ Select quote _ Where (quote.Item("c...