String to xml document

Hi there,

I was hoping someone can help me with a little problem I can't seem to find
any answers to.

I've got a form wich will be posted. On receiving the post I would like to
parse a formvar to a xml document.

The contents of this formvar (string) will be a valid xhtml document.

Can someone give me a startertip (or more :-)) on how to achieve this?

tnx in advance,

James van der Veen

0
Sjeems (1)

Sjeems wrote:

> I was hoping someone can help me with a little problem I can't seem to find
> any answers to.
>
> I've got a form wich will be posted. On receiving the post I would like to
> parse a formvar to a xml document.
>
> The contents of this formvar (string) will be a valid xhtml document.
>
> Can someone give me a startertip (or more :-)) on how to achieve this?

   XmlDocument xhtmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
   xhtmlDoc.LoadXml(Request.QueryString("inputName"));
if the form data is submitted per HTTP GET and
   XmlDocument xhtmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
   xhtmlDoc.LoadXml(Request.Form("inputName"));
if the form data is submitted per HTTP POST.
If you are using ASP.NET pages with post back and server controls then
there are other ways to access the data posted e.g.
   xhtmlDoc.LoadXml(ControlID.Text);

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/