Stored procedure- XML - Update/Insert based on condition

I've created a stored procedure to accept XML as parameter
and loads the apporpiated field in the tables in SQL 2000.
Evenrything works except.. the following

I would like to update existing record if the ID exists in
the table, otherwise insert the record(node) into the
table..

I couldn't figure it out how to do this... using the XML

IF exist

  UPDate ....

Else

   Insert .....

0
anonymous (74722)

How to insert PDF letterhead as a background in Excel
Hi I am trying to insert a PDF letter head onto a Excel worksheet, without success. If you have any ideas please let me know. ...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Proper procedure when inactivating a user
I have inactived the user using the sbs console however the user still shows up in my global address list. How do I remove them? thanks Not sure what version you have, but in 5.5, you open the properties of the account and on the advanced page select to "hide" the name from the GAL. This does nothing to any distribution lists. The userid will continue to receive e-mails, so you need to remove them from and distribution lists............ -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Melanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2c1c01c3e14d$00719140$a401280a@...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

XML as a database that can be written to
Has anyone had any luck using XML as a database that not only can be read, but also written to? What features are available in .NET to do this? I need to do all of this from a Web based application. Am I thinking File System Object? Thanks. mjc wrote: > Has anyone had any luck using XML as a database that not only can be read, > but also written to? That's doable, but you better use real database instead. XML wasn't meant to be used as a database, it's just a data format. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP] http://blog.tkachenko.com Yes, it can be done and I think its an id...

Insert file name in header without showing extension
I know how to get the filename into a header/footer. Is there any way to get the filename in the header/footer WITHOUT showing the filename extension? 1) Click on 'My Computer' > 'Tools' > 'Folder Options...' > View tab and check the option "Hide extensions for known files". OR: 2) If you don't want to change the way your computer displays file names - make use of a Macro: ------------------------------------------------------- Sub Header_FileName_No_Extension() On Error Resume Next LFN = InStrRev(ActiveWorkbook.Name, "...

Conditional Statement/IRR Formula
A1 through A20 are a series of cash flows (some negative and som positiive). In cell B1, I need to write a conditional statement tha includes only those cash flows from A1 through A20 that will yield 10% (or any other variable target) IRR. Any ideas on how to write th formula? Thanks -- wilson3141 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wilson31416's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1628 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31932 ...

inserting a signature in outlook 2003
Hi, In Outlook Express, I can insert a signature when I reply to an e-mail. Can I do this in outlook 2003 as well.? Thanks. Tools> Options> Mail Format> Signatures... For additional information, Help> search on "signatures" "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uyLWWtvYGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > In Outlook Express, I can insert a signature when I reply to an e-mail. > Can I do this in outlook 2003 as well.? > > Thanks. > Yes you can do it. Create a signature and open a new mail and g...

how do I insert a column break
there are plenty of questions about this but I cannot find any answers In W2007 page layout tab > page setup group > breaks > column break. ella wrote: >there are plenty of questions about this but I cannot find any answers -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/word-docmanagement/200911/1 In Word 2007, just go to the Page Layout tab and click on "Columns". You can choose the number of columns you want. You can adjust the column widths using the ruler. "ella" wrote: > there are plenty of questions ...

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

Conditional formatting
I've followed the correspondence on conditional formatting on charts with interest but is it possible to conditionally format a line chart i.e. green above a certain value, red below that value? -- Brisbane Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25096 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=529599 Hi, Yes it's possible. http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm Cheers Andy Brisbane Rob wrote: > I've follow...

Change Request XML example from Chapter 3 in Training material
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance. I recently took the CRM bootcamp and I was preparing for my last certification test when I read in chapter 3 about the change request custom entity. Is this xml file in either of the vpc images or available on MSFT somewhere? Thanks, Erik ...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Insert from a DataTable
Hi, I have a DataTable dt, I wanna insert all records from dt to my SQL Server's Database Table. How would I do? Thanks for help. Jason On Apr 22, 10:01=A0pm, "Jason Huang" <JasonHuang8...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a DataTable dt, I wanna insert all records from dt to my SQL Serve= r's > Database Table. > How would I do? > Thanks for help. > > Jason Set the InsertCommand on a SqlDataAdapter and then call the Update method. I'm assuming you're manually calling Rows.Add on the DataTable. ...

How to insert picture into the header?
I am trying to insert a picture into the header....can this be done? When I do copy/paste nothing happens. Thanks. Assuming you mean header as in header/footer in printed page(s). If you have Excel 2002 or newer you can use graphics in a header of footer. Versions prior to that required work-arounds to place the graphic in top row and use top row as "Rows to repeat at top" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:50:31 -0400, "SP" <justme@yourmail.com> wrote: >I am trying to insert a picture into the header....can this be done? When I >do ...

is it possible to insert chcekboxes in an excel spreadsheet?
I am trying to track the status of jobs using an excel spreadsheet, and I'm looking for an easy way to select between several options I've placed in the spreadsheet. It would be great if I can use checkboxes so that users can highlight as many options as relevant, but I'm not sure if this is possible. Does anyone know how to do this? And if not can anyone offer another solution?? Thanks Check out the Forms toolbar - there is a check box in that. (View, toolbar, forms) Hope this helps, Carole "analiese f" wrote: > I am trying to track the status of jobs using ...

Wildcard in expression of Condition Formating
Hello, Is it possible to use a wildcard in the expression of a conditional formating in a form. I want to highlight the datafield (backgroundcolor) if the datafield contains, for example, the letter "z". In a query you can use: Like "*"&"z" how to use it in a form as a conditional formating on a datafield. regards, Johan Johan Try this :- Set the first field to Expression Is and the second field to [YourFieldName] Like "*[z]*" change YourFieldName to the name of the field you are using, of course. HTH Peter Hibbs. On Thu, ...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Terminal Server based Outlook 2007 printing hieroglyphics
We are running terminal services(Server 2008 R2) with Outlook 2007 installed (SP2). No other Office components are installed. When printing emails, (all other printing is fine), the text becomes compressed and looks like hieroglyphics. 1. I have tried removing all printer drivers and re-installing the drivers with no luck. 2. I have also applied the lastest patches and Service packs to the server and Outlook. 3. I have tried using different types of drivers with each printer ie. PS, MS, PCL5e, PCL6 etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated as users are getting very fr...

Graphics Insert into Publisher Doc.
When ever I insert a graphic into my publisher docs. they appear as a series of dashes around the perimeter of the graphic & across the diagonals of the graphic not the actual graphic I am trying to work with. Can anyone advise of a fix as this is driving me insane. Regards, Longa Do you have detailed display enabled? View, pictures, detailed display... Otherwise you may need to update your graphics/video driver. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If your images appear, then go to the manufacturer...

How to write XML to the rendered HTML page.
In code behind, I generate a string that I would like to have rendered to my page so that my javascript can load it into a client side javascript xml document. If I use repsonse.write(txml), it puts it outside of the body of the document. I also tried assigning it to a label.text, but the javascript can not find it inside the span tag. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance. txml = "<xml ID='oPriceBookDrops'>" txml = txml & "<PBInfo>" txml = txml & "<DataPoint>" txml = txml & "<Product ProductName='Scre...

Cannot insert new rows
I am running excel 2007 and I have 23 worksheets in a workbook. I have no links or hidden rows or colums. My biggest sheet is A1: AW8096. I use VB macros to add lines and move data from one set of workbooks to this one. I have built several sheets using this proceedure. All of a sudden I get the error "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when I run a routine I have 50,000 times. I have checked to make sure there are no hidden comments, row or columns. I have deleted most of the worksheets and I still get the error. I have made copies of the workbook and used different file ...