Sr. DOTNET DEVELOPER - Hyderabad - Permanent - Very Urgent Requirement

Hi,
Greetings!!!
We have an opening for Sr. DOTNET DEVELOEPR
Client: Choice Solutions Limited (www.choice-solutions.com)
Location: Hyderabad
Exp: 6+ years
Position: Permanent
Skill set:
=95	Should have worked for at least 6 years in software development
environment using C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
=95	Ability to write Database scripts such as Stored Procedures,
Triggers for the database SQL Server
=95	SharePoint development
=95	.NET architecture and Enterprise Application Architecture
=95	BizTalk server
=95	MSBI tools
=95	Good knowledge of SOA & Webservices
=95	Experience in UI best practices for webpages.
Please forward your updated profile to chandra@chaitrasoft.com with
the following details

Total years of exp:
Year of exp in DotNet :
Current organisation:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice period:

outlook2000 sr-1
I am installing software (outlook 2000 sr-1) included with my dell axim x-5. When I attempt to open outlook I recieve an error message which reads: (cannot start microsoft outlook. Outlook cannot be configured because administrator priveledges are required for you to install some types of software on this computer. Before you can use outlook, you must either log on as an administrator and finish configuring outlook, or ask your systems administrator to configure Outlook e- mail support for you.) 1) My operating system is windows xp home 2) I am logged on as administr...

Display the value which has the quantity required
I am using my own version of the formula in this exampl =INDEX(A2:C5,MATCH(part number,A2:A5,0),3 to find out the location of items with a particular part number for Orders, on the same row I have the quantity of that part number. Is there a way I can use this to then search to see if the location has enough parts to complete an order My problem is that sometimes the parts are in two or more locations, but some locations have enough items while others don't so I want to find and display the location that does have enough parts. ...

urgent help for a newbie
I need help with excel. I have a product list in excel where products are are Identified with a four digit code. E.G. Code Product Desc Net VAT Total 2354 Bleach General Cleaner £10 £1.75 £11.75 Lets call this the master list, it has 400 entries. I want to be able to produce customer quotes on subsequent worksheets within the workbook. I would like lines to 'autocomplete' after entering the product code alone. I do not know how to link new sheets to the master sheet wi...

Urgent: Outlook Disaster Recovery
I know we only talk when there's a crisis. In short, we lost our exchange 2003 server. Reinstalled Win2k Advanced, Exchange 2003, recreated mailboxes. The old IS was blown away, we're restoring a backup. In the meantime, I have many sales and execs who sync to an .ost. I've locked all the mailboxes in fear that if they connect and Outlook wants to sync, it will essentially delete the entire contents of the ..ost file, leaving them with nothing. Is this a sound theory or paranoid conjecture? Has anyone found a solid tool to convert 2003 Outlook clients from ost to pst? Any other pi...

iis on xp does not start The server {A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout
When I try to start iis I get 2 errors Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: Service Control Manager Categoria evento: Nessuno ID evento: 7024 Data: 21/02/2010 Ora: 11.39.32 Utente: N/D Computer: D630 Descrizione: The IIS Admin Service service terminated with service-specific error 2148073478 (0x80090006). and Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: DCOM Categoria evento: Nessuno ID evento: 10010 Data: 21/02/2010 Ora: 11.40.02 Utente: D630\Administrator Computer: D630 Descrizione: The server {A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} did not register with DCOM within...

Required field based on 2 conditions
I have a form that has a Close process as follow, when the user select “Won” or “Lost” from the combo box Reason, AwardAmount and AwardTo are required fields. They both need to be filled out by the user. If other options other than “Won” or “Lost” are selected from the Reason combo box, the two fields are not required. I’m having a hard time to write the code; please help. Here the code so far: If Me.Closed = true then ifNz(Reason.won) = 0 then msgBox “this is a required field”, vbInformation, “missing value” cancel = true ifNz(Reason.lost) = 0 then ...

Right click in Outlook 2000 SR-1
The menu doesn't appear when right clicking on messages. There is no problem right clicking in any aother application or with the Windows 2000 OS. ...

Printer driver development in .Net.
Guys, I'll make this quick and a quick yes or no will do. Is it possible to develop a printer driver using .Net 2008/2010? I'd like to open a Word document for example, and File -> Print and select my driver. It would then launch a UI form, get some information from the user, etc. When OK is clicked, I'd need to save the original document to disk and create a file containing the selected UI options. Another program will later pick up those details and will process the files further. Ideally, I'd like to use .Net as my C++ is quite weak! So, is it possible an...

OT: Athlon 5600+ DRII memory requirements....
....am sOOooo rusty. Aunty's PC has a Skt. AM2 Asrock AliveNF6P-VSTA motherboard in it with single core 3800+ 2.4ghz cpu, and 2 x 512mb's PC2-5300 ((166 actual?) / 333 mhz) ...and I just nabbed her a AMD Athon 64 x2 CPU 5600+ (ADA5600IAA6CZ) (2800mhz) AM2, on ebay. I gather that to have the thing operating at its' best, we would fit PC2-6400 memory modules - whch would run at 200mhz on the board, before double-data rate and fsb/cpu core internal quad-pumping etc. confusing considerations ! And I gather that if I fit the dual core chip which supports 1066*/...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net ...

Outlook 2000 SR 1
Hi Getting an error when sending mail locally and externally only Receiving mail is fine Error - The smtp server was not specified please try again Any ideas? Did you go into your POP/IMAP account(s) and retype the SMTP server name? "Jack" <jackmartintan@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:407146b6$0$4574$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Hi > > Getting an error when sending mail locally and externally only > Receiving mail is fine > > Error - The smtp server was not specified please try again > > Any ideas? > > Yes have done that &q...

Use Stored Procedure developed in C# in a SQL Query
I created a Stored Procedure by selecting a SQL Server Project in Visual Studio 2008 using C#. It receives a SqlString as a parameter and return how many times a specific character was found. I deployed the procedure to a SQL Server database and can see it listed under the database. One caveat is that it has a small lock icon on it. I have a select query where I want to use the stored procedure. I am thinking this is doable in a select query but can't seem to get it to work. What I want to do is to have a select statement listing some fields and one of the fields being th...

I want Installshield Application Developed using VC++ Language
Hai, This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com. Thanks & Regards, Jagadeesh Why not simply use InstallShield? AliR. "jagadeesh" <jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1140074338.786818.97430@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hai, > > This is Jagadeesh. Any body Know how to develope Install Shield > Application using VC++. Pls send me the source code to this mail id > jagadeeshbabu.mca@gmail.com. > > &g...

How do I update my Outlook (standalone) to SR-1?
I use a stand alone copy of Outlook on my laptop with Windows ME. I would like to update the outlook to SR-1 so I can use some Franklin Planning Software I have. Any links or help is much appreciated. Jed Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads and click on the option to "Check for updates" and allow it to find what updates you need. It will automatically install the ones you select. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. &...

please help me-urgent
Hi, I have 2 work books. One is weekly schedule and other one is yearly vacation schedule. I would like to link both books matching names and dates. Vacation schedule is in monthly format and weekly schedule is in weekly format. Eg: yearly vacation schdule jan 1 Jan 2 Jan 3 and so on ram siva ganga weekly schedule jan 1 Jan 2 Jan 3 ram off 10-6 9-5 ganga off 9-5 11-7 siva 10-6 off 9-5 I need a formula in weekly schedule saying that if the date and name match in yearly schdule says “off” otherwise shift time. Thank you i...

Opiions on what is the best method/ format for storing Procedures and Functions developed over time
I have hundreds of DBs and thousands of Procedures and Functions that I've written over time. Right now they are stored in the original DBs. To reuse them, I have to remember which GD DB they were in. Does anyone have a system or concept (preferably Access based) for storing these in an easily retrieved fashion? Thanks Kevin Hi Kevin, This is an interesting idea. Here is what I came up with. The idea is to export the modules as code, parse the procedures and save them in a record. Arvin has some code that will export each module as a text file: h...

CSR and SR Lookup
How can I add lookup attributes to the main Account Form that look up values from the user table. I want to be able to assign a CSR and an SR to each Account. These value already exist as users in my system. Hi, I am afraid you cannot achive your desired funtionality. Having lookup mean creating new relationship between account and user but you cannot have new relationhships btw system entities. The only way is to define a new custome enity and than have relationship of both account and user with that entity. This will require more clicks to end user to select CSR or SR. You may contac...

Jay Holovacs help required!
Hi Jay, sorry if I'm writing to you but I have a question that I don't known how to solve. To handle names with mixed cases, on my form, I'm using the code you wrote, I found it at this web-link: http://www.mvps.org/access/strings/str0008.htm Of course, it works great and as I read it should be modular so that it possible to add additional rules to handle special sequences of characters. What I'd like to do is to add in it a piece of code, to be able to transform for example, string like that ''John spa'' in ''John S.p.A.'' My trouble is that a...

Urgent Exch2003 Queue problem
My client is running Exch 2003. I have every thing set up with defaults in place..ie no-open relay I am publishing the server smtp port with ISA server (same server) and they have lost the ability to send and recieve mail over teh web because the Queue Viewer displays about 25000 messages in the Queue watining to be delivered. There are about 100 queues open each with serveral 100 to 1000 emails... Question.... can you help me with the Queue Viewer.. am I looking at inbound or outbound messages? Is there a way to distinguish that? Does anyone have an idea why my queus are swelling out of co...

help urgent
i cant download attachment. system complain OE remove access to file. what is OE pls Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "ade&...

Speech Recognition (SR) at 600 wpm, possible?
Speech Recognition dictation at 600 wpm? Now to set this dictation speed issue to rest, once and for all, as measured in wpm, as when long ago I *IMPLIED* that modern SR apps like "Dragon Preferred" and "MacSpeech" might be able to handle dictation at 600 wpm. There is no "ideal" way to measure speech recognition dictation speed for many reasons, which I will not go into at this time, so SR users "hijacked" the system used by typists. http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php Described this way in the website *********...

SQL Server Book for Oracle Developer ?
Anyone can recommend a SQL Server (2008) book a long-time Oracle developer ? On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:17:44 -0700 (PDT), klara <klabu76@gmail.com> wrote: > >Anyone can recommend a SQL Server (2008) book a long-time Oracle >developer ? Hi I don't know of a specific book but a there is quite a bit on MSDN such as http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/C/2/7C20B070-BFF8-44B4-BD7D-1B03DF50F924/MigrateOracletoSQLServer2008.docx and Vyas has a useful article http://vyaskn.tripod.com/oracle_sql_server_differences_equivalents.htm John ...

Urgent!
How do I invert a large set of tabled data in Excel? I want to chang the rows to columns and vice versa. I have tried using "Pivot Table and it does not work...I tried to use "Transpose"...does not work. have about 6000 rows and so Excel can't handle this many rows! I a looking for the easiest/quickest way to do this. Please help ASAP -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com OK, so as you have just said, Excel doesn't have that many columns, so what exactly are you looking for us to do. If you want a means of getting 6000 columns then it can't be done, o...

Need help to develop a % formula
Greetings, I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. I have developed a workbook to track my portfolio on a weekly basis. One component of my portfolio is my "Line of Credit" which always contain negative values. For example, last week I had a -$5,000 balance and this week I have a -$6,000 balance. The week over week change is -$1,000 or -20%. Presently, my workbook correctly reflects the -$1,000 weekly change but shows the percentage change as a positive (rather than a negative) 20% weekly change. The formula for weekly % change that I am using is as fol...

Sr. Citizens Question, Please
Hello, Embarrased to ask something so simple, but am in my 70's now, and haven't used Excel in quite a whle. Have a long column "A" of numbers. Would like to create an adjacent column, B, with each number in the first column A being divided by, e.g., 10. (and showing up in this adjacent B column) So, I select the first column, and now what, please ? Much thanks, appreciate the help. Bob And here's a senior citizen answering. Select B1 and enter the formula =A1/10 hit enter select b1 again and note the little black box (Fill handle) on the bottom right hand ...