SOAP SDK tool V3

Can any one let me know how to configure SOAP SDK tool, to capture data
between, Java code and C# webservices.

If any one has answer please let me know.
Thanks
Nuts
rgds
Nuts

nuts1 (2)

Missing Tools\Options
Hi, I have a user who isn't able to bring up the Options Menu Window under tools. Yet when I log on I am able to access this menu. I haven't been able to find anywhere that this could have been set. Anyone with any thoughts? We are using Excel 2003. Thanks D. ...

Money SDK
Hi, I am looking after a way to create add-ins for Money 2005 - ala the ones you can create for Office products. Is there a SDK for this or is this impossible? Regards Soren MS have never provided one. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any u...

Cretate CRMArticle with SDK

Outlook DST Tool Won't Run
I do not use Outlook as my default mail client. As a result, when I try to install/use the Outlook DST tool I get an error that says Outlook is not my default mail client (duh) and aborts. How can I run the tool without Outlook being my mail client? Thank you. Since the tool only needs to be ran once, why not set Outlook has your default mail/calendar client, run the tool and then switch back to whatever you want? "MikeV06" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:1x7nveqngefvt$.dlg@mycomputer06.invalid.com... >I do not use Outlook as my default mail client. As a result,...

Performance Monitoring for CRM 4.0 with SCOM or another tool? #2
Hi. As far as I can tell, the only performance monitoring pack for CRM 4.0 is for MOM; however we run Microsoft SCOM. I was wondering the following: 1. Could someone be nice enough to post the CRM MOM counters and thresholds so we can build our own perfmon script? 2. Could someone let me know if a monitoring pack for SCOM will someday be available? (either from MS or 3rd party) 3. Could someone let me know if there is an existing 3rd party utility I could use to monitor my CRM environment (I haven't seen one but maybe there is one). Thank you! ...

tool bar color
In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font color.how to do it? You cannot change it individually, it a windows setting. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" <TUNGANAKURMARAJU@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE609C71-0361-4A09-A515-25A5C7F56C98@microsoft.com... > In a custom tool bar, I am unable to change tool bar pattern and font > color.how to do it? I think I am not clear to write but actuallly,for a workbook I created a floating tool bar.Its color is grey....

Error with PFDavAdmin Tool
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had came across this error before when using the above tool. I connect to all mailboxes, right click 'Mailbox' and then select 'Fix Folder DACLs'. I get the following error in the log. Attempting to fix ACL on folders: http://server/exchange/ Failed to process subfolders with exception: Specified cast is not valid. Finished. When I try the same operation on a single mailbox it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks. On 27 Feb 2006 07:56:51 -0800, gdf1903@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >I was wondering if anyone had came across this error be...

soap call
I am getting this very ambiguous error when I am making SOAP call. Open failed. Please check the connection information. HTTP Error (null) Unknown: This error code is not recognized. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks. ...

CANNOT OPEN "OPTIONS" IN THE TOOL MENU
Hi guys, When I choose Options in the Tools menu in Excel 97 I get a message telling me the macro cannot run and displays the typical buttons End, Debug .... The Personal Macro Workbook does not show any macros when I go to Tools, Macro, Macros. I am not a programmer so I'm in the dark about this one. It works fine on the other pc. Would greatly appreciate any help on this one. pcw. If a macro is trying to run when you choose tools|options, maybe you can just reset that toolbar. Tools|customize|toolbars tab Select worksheet menu bar and click reset You will lose any customized c...

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003 ?
Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System 2003 http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/office/ The website doesn't mention Visio. Is this 'thing' for Visio 2003? Or will I get everything I need for doing Visio Automation when I get by Visio 2003 Pro CD? Thanks, Scott Metzger you might want to check the thread at Office Developer Programming on 10/8 relative to VSA The Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Office System 2003 works with Word and Excel. Managed code support for Visio is available via the Primary Interop Assemblies installed with Visio 2003. Note t...

Network Administrator Free Tools
Good Morning, I'm looking for a good source for FREE tools for a Network Administrator of a small corporate intranet network. We are approximately 50 users, using a Windows 2000 Server and 2003 Server environment with Active Directory, about 140 workstations using Windows 2000 Pro and Window XP Pro, with T1 internet access and an Exchange 2003 Server on Server 2003. What I'm looking for are network and internet monitoring software and tools to guide in in implementing a set of company policies for acceptable employee computer use, and the software monitoring tools to enforce t...

A useful tool for use with Visio (or almost any program)
For a while I've wanted to create a demo of the operation of some of my software products and someone recommended a program called Wink for creating Shockwave Flash files, well, I've finally tried it out with Visio and it works really nicely. It would certainly provide a very useful way of showing dynamic screenshots of problems or ways of doing something that couldn't be shown with a single image file. I've got a demo of the output from Wink at http://www.gane-sarson.sandrila.co.uk/ and click on the Shockwave Flash demo link You can get Wink at: http://www.debugmode.com/win...

CRM tool bar disappeared in Client for Outlook
Hi, The CRM menu Button bar ( on the main ruler: "File, Edit...") dissappeared with no reason. When I open a new mail I don't see anything to get the email tracked in CRM. I tried to check in the Tool->Options->Other->advanced Options>Add in specified at: http://piyushmittal.wordpress.com/category/mscrm/ms-crm-troubleshotting/ but I don't see there any location path, so I can't follow the instructions there... I did not make anything yet using the Client for Outlook CRM 4.0, so I don't see why this should happen. Thanks a lot Has it worked at all...

OT: Asset Allocation tool
Can anyone recommend a free online asset allocation tool that recommends more than the vague recommendations of 'domestic stocks', 'foreign stocks', 'bonds' and 'cash'? TIA -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL Money Central used to have a nice tool (in the good old days when you could just link your money file to it). I've been exporting into Excel and doing the asset allocation there. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> wrote in message news:eUt36gBCGHA.412@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Can anyone recommend a free o...

DST update tool for Outlook/exchange...
Hi all, How do i check if the patch for outlook software applied and work? After applied all the patch for server, exchange, and Outlook/exchange update tool, will the appointment shift by 1 hour or it will stays at the same time as of NOW before 3/11? THanks for your time. Only the appointments in the affected DST period will be impacted - which occurs 3 weeks earlier and ends 1 week later than earlier years. The Outlook Timezone Update Tool in interactive, allows selecting/deselecting appointments to be changed and outputs a log that is displayed at the end of the session. When you...

SDK Creating an inactive account or contact
How can I create an account and setting it's "StatusCode" at 2 while creating? The schema seems to tell that the value can be assigned at creation but it seems to ignore my value :( any example? /fb I didn't get an account deactivated added to the system as well. What does work is add one and update the state directly aftwards. A bit of a workaround, but it works -- Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/ "Frebou" wrote: > How can I create an account and setting it's "StatusCode" at 2 while > creating? > ...

Office 10.1.5 spelling tool spasmodic refusal to add/recognize? #2
Example: In Entourage Tasks, the "add" button of the spelling tool was grayed out when it came across a new word and put a wavy red line underneath it. I then tried the same new word with Word and, again, the "add" button was grayed out. BUT, when I created a new Entourage Note and copied the same spelling into it, the "add" button was not grayed out and I was able to add the word. When I then returned to Tasks and to Word, that spelling was not recognized. Another word that had been added to the custom dictionary months ago was recognized as OK when I used...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

Soap client
Hello. How could I consume Web services created using c# with soap client written on c++6.0 ? I can't use .net on client app. Thanks in advance. Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN download web site [0]. Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library "Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...

Tool bar Icons should get brighter when clicked several times
It might be helful if the icons on the tool bar would get brighter after serveral uses making them easier to locate. This could be reset when the program is closed or retained depending on the users choice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.m...

Is IIS a prerequisite to install Exchange 2003 (or at least admin tools)
I downloaded the evaluation version and just started the install. I ran forestprep and domainprep. When I run Exchange setup, I cannot select typical under "action". It says "The Microsoft Exchange System Management Tools cannot be assigned the action "install" because : - The NNTP component of Microsoft IIS is either not installed or disabled - The SMTP component of Microsoft IIS is either not installed or disabled etc I selected a Custom install and selected None for the tools, but it didn't seem like Exchange installed at all....no errors, said it finished, but ...

Micorsoft Exchnage server 2007 SDK
Hi. I had installed Exchange server 2007 on my machine.I had also installed Exchange server 2007 SDK.I am trying to run samples given in sdk but most of the samples are not working. Like In some programs they used CDOEX,EXOLEDB but microsoft doucmentation for exchange server 2007 says that Exchange sever 2007 does not support CDOEX,EXOLEDB etc. Is anything wrong with Exchage server 2007 documentation? Please reply.. its beta "Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell" <MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C14A2F6-B78A-43D0-9...

Parse XML-SOAP
I´m looking about how to parse an XML-SOAP document to retrieve some data from this. I dont know about how can do this ¿with XMLDOM?, ¿with XMLReader?. Here is an example of the document that the webservice sends to me. The structure of the nodes is too strange for me, for example the 'row name='. Here is the document: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org...

XMLTextWriter and SOAP
Hi guys, I have a task to do where I need to write an XML file into SOAP format. I use XMLTextWriter in order to write my strings to the XML file, but I must convert somehow this xml into SOAP. How can I do that ? Is there a way to do it without hardcoding SOAP attributes and elements ? As exemple, a function that would receive a stream and convert the stream to SOAP...I don't really know where to look so this is why I post here :) Thanks guys, Guillaume Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using VB.Net and must not serialize by using SoapFormatter object. ...

Dynamics 4.0 and MSCRMimport tool authentication issue
Hi, I have a need to export data from my CRM app and import it into our development version - MS recently released their MSCRMimport tool which would allow me to do this, but I can't get it to connect to MS CRM 4.0 at all. I input the crm server (http://crmserver/), and the AD name, username and password (my own, as I am a systems admin for CRM), and the org name (our company name), but all I get back is a '401 Unauthorised' error message. I am running this on a remote XP machine, and not the crm server itself - should I be doing that? Or is there something I must enable in the...