SOAP message to XML String

Hi All,

I have a web service hosted on my server. When the web service is
invoked a SOAP request is generated on my server. I would like to store
the SOAP message as XML String, so I can perform various validations on
each of the XML Tags. How do I acquire this in C# ?

Thanks,
-Nifty

0
niftyhawk (1)

Nifty,

You can intercept the incoming stream by registering a SoapExtension for
your web service. Take a look at [0] for an article on how to add a
SoapExtension that validates SOAP request bodies against XML schemas.

HTH,
Christoph Schittko
MVP XML
http://weblogs.asp.net/cschittko

[0]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/07/xmlschemavalidation/default.aspx

"niftyhawk@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a web service hosted on my server. When the web service is
> invoked a SOAP request is generated on my server. I would like to store
> the SOAP message as XML String, so I can perform various validations on
> each of the XML Tags. How do I acquire this in C# ?
>
> Thanks,
> -Nifty

Exchange 2003 and Messages with PDF attachment not delivered
This is a very odd problem. We have some users we absolutely do not receive messages from a specific source that have PDF attachments. No message in inbox or anywhere at all, the sender does not get a NDR. And get this, message tracking center reports the message as having been delivered. I have after verifying that the message is reported as delivered through message tracking performed an advanced search of the user's mailbox starting at the root. I have also checked rules etc. We have about 25 users who exhibit this behavior. These messages deliver fine to other users boxes (includi...

XmlSerializer and invalid strings
Hey all, I'm trying to serialize a class that has a strong password field in it, so it can contain characters like * or { or <. It serializes fine, but the deserializarion goed wrong, because it doesn't encode does characters. I know that I can replace all strings with base64 equivalants, but isn't it possible to use some sort of attribute to tell the XmlSerializer that it should escape / handle my illegal characters? Greetz, -- Rob. ...

e-mail body not appearing
I'm using Outlook Express 6. Recently I can't see the body of the e-mail. If I look at the properties and click on the message source, I can see the message. Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks, Gary ...

soap call
I am getting this very ambiguous error when I am making SOAP call. Open failed. Please check the connection information. HTTP Error (null) Unknown: This error code is not recognized. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks. ...

How do I print an envelope when this message appears, "PCL XL erro
I am unable to print my envelope design on Publisher. What I get is a printout with the following: PCL XL error Subsystem: KERNEL Error: IllegalAttribute Operator: SetPageScale Position: 5 Have you tried updating your printer drivers? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "rookie04" <rookie04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001AFA77-5D17-4218-94FD-002C07E17A54@microsoft.com... >I am unable to print my envelope design on Publisher. What I get is a > printout with the following: > > PCL XL error > ...

Flagging Messages for Follow-Up
When I send a message, I am offered the option of flagging it for follow up. Yet, when I do this, the message does not automatically appear in the folder "For Follow Up". WHY NOT? Instead, I have to go to the stored meassgae (e.g. in Sent Items) and check the flag icon in the icon column. Many thanks for any help on this. ...

Bcc and printing a sent message
I am using Outlook 2003 (SP1). I sent a message with several names in the BCC. I would like to print a hard copy showing all recipients (including the BCC's) for my files. Can anyone tell me how to print showing the BCC recipients? Thanks, Cyn ...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

Intelligent Message Filter Work on Exchange 2003 Cluster?
Does IMF work using a two node active/passive Exchange 2003 cluster? Thanks! IMF is not supported running in a cluster environment and will not work. Jamelia "LichlordX" <LichlordX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A2C65E3-11DC-406D-96E9-306D16393568@microsoft.com... Does IMF work using a two node active/passive Exchange 2003 cluster? Thanks! Setup a front-end server and run it from there (direct all incoming email from the outside to it). -GT "Jamelia" <Jamelia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:u57Tyb49EHA.3640@tk2msft...

HOW TO SAVE MESSAGES
Hallo Sorry for my english! I want to save message (like Save As) and then register in a database where i saved it. I tried Dim MyOlApp As New Outllok.Application Dim MyOlExp As Outlook.Esplorer Set MyOlExp=MyOlApp.ActiveExplorer MyOlExp.Selection.Item(1).SaveAs Pathname , olMSG follows MS Access application call It seems to run but the first time i launch Outlook the saved message is correct but the selection shifts on another message. I normally use Win XP Pro and MS Office 2003 and i tried on some PC. Sometimes no problem, sometimes happenes what i wrote. Some help ? Thanks Don't mu...

NDR 550 5.7.0 Message Size Violation
one of my users send an email to 14 addresses with a 4 MB .doc attachement. 2 of them came back with the following messsage the rest received the mail. Can anyone tell me what the error is and why it only occurs on this reciepient. From: System Administrator Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:24 PM To: lwood@topeka.org Subject: Undeliverable:FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Sent: 8/24/2004 3:19 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ...

message rules do not work
Greetings: The hard disk has recently been reformatted and software reinstalled. I'm using Windows98-2nd Ed, and the most recent (downloaded) version of OE. Since the reformat, the message rules do not "stick." I'll enter a rule and when I return to message rules to enter another rule, the first rule is gone. The rules I enter do not stay there. Prior to reformatting the message rules were working fine. Joan Joan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Greetings: The hard disk has recently been reformatted and > software reinstalled. I'm ...

Excel Font error message
I am getting an error message that says "No more fonts may be added to this workbook". I cannot find any information on this in the help module. What does this mean and how can it be fixed? When I save it and re-enter the workbook, it lets me work for awhile and then I again get the same message. Hi Mcripe Read this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Mcripe" <Mcripe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96C57166-0...

Exchange 5.5 message recovery
How can i recover some messages deleted by an admin from the clean mailbox option on the server any help is apreciated Thanks if you have DIR configured, you should be able to recover them via Outlook...this might help... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178630/EN-US/ "Blandip" <Blandip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621DDA11-F9E9-45A6-AA45-DF71FE142AB3@microsoft.com... > How can i recover some messages deleted by an admin from the clean mailbox > option on the server > > any help is apreciated > > Thanks ...

Newsgroup Messages
My newsgroup messages have disappeared from view from within Windows Mail. I'm running Vista Ultimate and everything has been fine until about 2 days ago. My newsgroups show that I have 'x' number of messages but none display at all. I've reset the odd newsgroup and requested the headers and it shows that it's downloading the headers but none show. Then when I've downloaded several thousand the only messages that then do display are ones that I've created or responded to. Help, I'm missing nearly 250,000 messages from my newsgroups which act as a ...

Error message #54
I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try to delete I get "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." Try this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272227 Your pst may be damaged or too large. Mor Microsoft Messaging support 3+ years, frontline TSA1 "JGH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11a5601c3f575$4bc75800$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot delete anything from Outlook at all. When I try > to delete I get "The messaging interfac...

URGENT
I have a schema file called asc.xsd which I have added to my project .Net project (VB). I am using XMLTextWriter in order to create/write data to a new XML file. Is there a way to access the elements, etc. from this schema in order to simplify my writing of the elements to the new XML file? If so, how would I do this? When I look at the file in the Schema layout, the top node is called "HC_DATA". There are 3 elements in that box: HEADER, RECORDS, TRAILER. Of course, for each of these elements, there are more details. Is there a way to declare an object such as HC_DATA so ...

Unable to delete messages in Inbox
I'm unable to delete messages in my Inbox. Everytime I try to delete, nothing happens. Then when I exit out of Outlook, I get an error message stating the MO cannot delete... This is strange and it doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying. Can anyone help me?? Thanks in advance!! Sandy s.bowick@charter.net What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Sandy <...

Disappearing E-mail messages in Outlook 2007
I am running Outlook 2007 under Vista Home Premium. The e-mail is working OK except for one matter. When I write an e-mail message to someone, it goes into Outbox, then into Sent Items. After that, I move the message to my inbox. The message stays in the inbox for a day or so, but then mysteriously disappears! I can't find these missing messages anywhere. Am I doing the wrong thing by moving then to my inbox? I notice that not every message I move in this way disappears -- just some of them. My e-mail is configured to show all messages, so that is not the problem. Is it me o...

Impossible to print messages
Hello, I have a print problem with Microsoft outlook 2000 SR-1 (also with outlook express ), under Windows 2000 professional. When I click on print button in outlook, a window titled "Internet Explorer Script Error" appears with following information: An error has occurred in the scripts on this page. Line: 1344 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Clicking on Yes ou No button has no effect. I have already reinstalled the print driver and changed the spool print docu...

Filtering Oversize Messages going Out of the Organization
Hi everybody I'm trying to use deffered delivery for large messages that go outside the organization. However, the filtering is being applied to internal emails and I don't want that. Any ideas? Regards. ...

Outlook Duplicate Messages
Everytime I receive email in Outlook, I get two duplicate messages. I just imported my account from OE to Outlook, and think this may be the root of the problem. Help! Thanks! There is a config option when you import that allows for duplicates plus two other options. This option is when you see the dialog box for where you want to put the imported e-mails. Question for you. Can you tell me how you imported you contacts/address book ie the .wab file? I am in a real mess. Hope it helps->>>> FireGuy >-----Original Message----- >Everytime I receive email in Outloo...

RE: Message Size Limits
Hmmm, I set it up like your described, but nothing happens. I set the Global Message Delivery limits to 6000KB for both sending and receiving, then I went to my account in ADUC and set my sending limit to 10,000KB. However, when I go to send a 7000KB email attachment nothing happens - it's like it goes into a black hole somewhere. I don't ever even get an NDR back, and don't ever even see a connection attempt made from my server when looking at the SMTP queues. Any ideas? "Jimmy Boy" <jhayes@verilet.com> wrote in message news:uHXGLvFNEHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gb...

message sensitivity
is it possible to adjust the registry to force users to select from the dropdown the sensitivy of every message? No. You can with a custom form or VBA script though. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "gypsy_threewheeling" <gypsythreewheeling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13EC7675-EEDF-44A4-AFD5-0F775F8A52B6@microsoft.com... > is it possib...

Soap client
Hello. How could I consume Web services created using c# with soap client written on c++6.0 ? I can't use .net on client app. Thanks in advance. Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN download web site [0]. Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library "Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...