Soap client

Hello.
How could I consume Web services created using c#
with soap client written on c++6.0 ?
I can't use .net on client app.
Thanks in advance.

0
usametov (1)

Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN  download web site [0].

Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues.

--
HTH
Christoph Schittko [MVP]

[0]
http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml
[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

"Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
> How could I consume Web services created using c#
> with soap client written on c++6.0 ?
> I can't use .net on client app.
> Thanks in advance.

Hello, Ulan!

You wrote  on Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:54:31 -0700:

U> Hello.
U> How could I consume Web services created using c#
U> with soap client written on c++6.0 ?
U> I can't use .net on client app.
U> Thanks in advance.

You can try gSOAP http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html
I used it for about half year ago for the same task as yours - C++ client
for C# WebService

With best regards, airk.  E-mail: phobos@imagicline.com

0
phobos (1)

Outlook client sync
1. Background synchronization to the offline database should be a one-step 'Renew records' button, so users in Offline don't have to remember to perform 2 manual time-consuming tasks 2. Custom Entities should sync to local database as easily as the built-in ones 3. Separate Outlook Contact cloning from offline data filters 4. Allow custom code to sync and operate in Outlook ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pan...

Unable to send mail with web crm client.
Hello, Does anyone have any suggestions to solve my problem. I am unable to send mail from the web client (An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator). I have enabled logging on the server and get the following exception: >SOAP Request failed: >Url:http://vddiq-crm/MSCRMServices/Email.asmx >MethodName:Send >Response: ><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> ><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:x...

Track in CRM (outlook client) bug
1)Click on an email in Outlook (v 2003 sp 2) 2)Click Track in CRM 3)Click Regarding and fill in 4)Click View in CRM 5)To: field - Email is assigned to ALL contacts instead of the user and an activity is created Hi Jeff, I cannot follow your repro steps. After I do step 3, I don't see a 'view in crm' button. Rather the button still says 'Track in CRM' because the email hasn't been sent. Are you sending the email before doing step 4? Thanks. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jeff Metcal...

MOIBF for Microsoft CRM, client install error 28001
I've not been able to get the client installer to work. The reported error (on installation) is 28001. Setup is unable to retreive the URL for the smart tag refresh from the information bridge metadata service ...

soap call
I am getting this very ambiguous error when I am making SOAP call. Open failed. Please check the connection information. HTTP Error (null) Unknown: This error code is not recognized. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks. ...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

Outlook Client: Syncronise other peoples calendars
Hi, Is it possible to let the Outlook client bring in other peoples appointments in CRM. We want all our sales team to see all appointments in Outlook, We this to happen by default rather than having to add attendees each time. -- Thanks in advance Chris ...

4.0 Client Config error
The Client config returns an error with this in the server log; Exception information: Exception type: HttpParseException Exception message: Could not create type 'Microsoft.Crm.Sdk.Crm2007.CrmDiscoveryServiceAD'. Request information: Request URL: http://toshiba2002:5555/MSCRMServices/2007/AD/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx Request path: /MSCRMServices/2007/AD/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx The web client works OK, and I also get this same error when I try to connect the DMManager. The Server is SBE. Any ideas? -- Thanx Grizz Dear see this http://support.micros...

MSCRM 3.0 Emails Not Sent from Laptop Client.. Works from Web Client
I'm attempting to chase down an issue with e-mail here. For some reason, our users using the Laptop client are experiencing an issue where after sending an e-mail through the E-Mail Activity, the e-mail appears properly in the History window, but the recipients never receive the message. >From the web client, this works without issue. I tested using both clients sending an e-mail activity to myself at both my internal corporate e-mail address and to my Gmail address. Both the e-mails from the web client arrived in their respective inboxes, the 2 sent from the laptop client did not. ...

Installing multiple Sales for Outlook clients
Is it possible to install multiple Sales for Outlook clients via script/msi upon user log on to network, or must all clents be installed MANUALLY? jorgen.b Jorgen Many have trid to figure this out but I have not heard of anyone having any success with automating the install of SFO. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 18 Jan 2005 05:08:49 -0800, "jorgen.b" <lunarleaper@yahoo.com> wrote: Is it possible to install multiple Sales for Outlook clients via script/msi upon user log on to network, or ...

Block attachment size at Client
hi Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment document which is more than 5MB? thanks "gbkhor" wrote in message news:OfmjM8pVIHA.3556@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment > document which is more than 5MB? Sure. As the mail admin, you should be able to configure what is the maximum size of your customer's e-mails. gbkhor <gbkhor@time.net.my> wrote: > Is there anyway to limiting user using MS Outlook to attachment > document which is more than 5MB? You may be able to ...

HQ Client Server over VPN
In the HQ Client configuration, many of you state that the IP address should be entered for the remote server address in stead of server name. Which IP address is that when you are connecting from a laptop(HQ server) to PC inside the store (HQ client) over VPN? I could be accessing from home or Starbucks and the IP on the laptop changes. Also, since I connect to 2 stores, each store network assigns a different DHCP Ip to the laptop when connected via laptop. ...

Soap client
Hello. How could I consume Web services created using c# with soap client written on c++6.0 ? I can't use .net on client app. Thanks in advance. Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN download web site [0]. Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library "Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...

CRM Client for Outlook
Hi all, I got a problem with the CRM Client V3.0C and the KB919534 hotfixe. It works like a charm with Client CRM for Outlook with Update Rollup 1 but not with the last CRM Client (AKA V3.0C). I want to display the CRM WebForm instead of the basic Outlook form. see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919534/en-us Please share me your thoughts. Thomas ...

Outlook Client
The Outlook client of all our notebooks mentions that the Microsoft CRM Server is not available. But the CRM works well by the webclient (all inside the lan, by the same URL as the CRM Client should access the Webserver) On the server i used the Environment Checker - everything OK I havn´t found any system events which could explain the Problem The only thing I could remember changed was the Web Server Certificate for external Access to the CRM Webpage. I could not beleve this could be the issue I really need some hints. Many thanks Hannes ...

Cannot Re-install Outlook CRM Client
I needed to reinstall Microsoft CRM 3.0 Outlook Offline Client on a laptop (running Win XP Pro) that it was running fine on. I went into the Control Panel on that laptop and choose "Add or Remove Programs" and removed "Microsoft CRM Outlook Client" and then removed "Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (CRM)" I then went into Windows Explorer on that laptop and deleted the following folders: Program Files\Microsoft CRM Program Files|Microsoft SQL Server I then ran the Microsoft CRM 3.0 CRM Outlook Client Setup CD. It almost completed the process, ...

Parse XML-SOAP
I´m looking about how to parse an XML-SOAP document to retrieve some data from this. I dont know about how can do this ¿with XMLDOM?, ¿with XMLReader?. Here is an example of the document that the webservice sends to me. The structure of the nodes is too strange for me, for example the 'row name='. Here is the document: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org...

Reinstall question-Headquarters Client
I did the reinstall and have everything working, but I am unable to find the install for the Headquarters client. Is it on another disk other than the RMS store Operations 2.0 disc? It's on the Headquarters disk, not the Store Operations. "akpetshop" <akpetshop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26962810-B2BF-49F1-BC95-439EF3056319@microsoft.com... >I did the reinstall and have everything working, but I am unable to find >the > install for the Headquarters client. Is it on another disk other than the > RMS > store Operations 2....

Why is my client loosing emails when the server crashes? #2
My client has SBS2k3 with Exchange loaded. The system is having problems due to some incompatible anti-virus software that has since been removed but the server has not been reinstalled since. Twice now the server has crashed, the Information Store getting corrupt both times. Both times the client has lost all emails for the entire day which he is not happy with. Both times all of the exchange services are running it is just the files that can't be mounted due to corruptions. The MX Record is as follows and is hosted by Broadwing: 05 pointing to exchange server with store and forwa...

clear client area
Hello! How do i clear the client window? i have CClientDC dc(this); //then what can i do to clear client area? Thanks in advance! Riiight! i'm sorry for such a newbie question... i'm just new to MFC. Anyway, found out all i had to do was use Invalidate(1); or Invalidate(TRUE) which are pretty much the same, i figure. Then here's this other question... can i do this: void Cmain ::OnRButtonDown() { CRect rect; GetClientRect(&rect); MessageBox("You just Double-clicked!","Da Pop Up",MB_OK); } and expect a message box jump up every time i click the ...

XMLTextWriter and SOAP
Hi guys, I have a task to do where I need to write an XML file into SOAP format. I use XMLTextWriter in order to write my strings to the XML file, but I must convert somehow this xml into SOAP. How can I do that ? Is there a way to do it without hardcoding SOAP attributes and elements ? As exemple, a function that would receive a stream and convert the stream to SOAP...I don't really know where to look so this is why I post here :) Thanks guys, Guillaume Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm using VB.Net and must not serialize by using SoapFormatter object. ...

SOAP Error 04-25-05
Hi everybody. I have an error when I try to open Workflow Manager (same error in Workflow Monitor) "An error ocurred when charge the configuration of Number Format, Datetime, etc..." When I go to "http://<MyServer>/mscrmservices/bizorganization.srf" i have the next error... <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"> <SOAP:Body> <SOAP:Fault> <faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode> <faultstring>SOAP Invalid Request</faultstring> <deta...

Outlook Client via VPN
I have a small installation with approx 10 sales people who are permanently out on the road - anyone know if I can use the Outlook client for CRM ok via a VPN connection? I assume it will work but would be glad to hear from anyone with first-hand experience. Thanks Roger We have the same situation and VPN works fine (albeit slow) with Outlook Client for CRM. -Gary "Roger" <roger_id@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uc33IqkIEHA.3060@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I have a small installation with approx 10 sales people who are permanently > out on the road - anyone know i...

Outlook on client computer stalls
We are running SBS 2003 and Outlook on the clients. I haven't noticed an problems and haven't heard any complaints except from my boss, who says that every so often Outlook will just stall for a minute or so. After that it is fine and he can work as normal. He also has the largest mailbox, which I think is the problem. Could this be that Outlook is comparing it's offline files with his Exchange mailbox and it's taking a long time do to the size of his mailbox? Is there anything you would check? In news:%23QKTipytGHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, Lee <noreply@infin...

SOAP error
I am getting this error when I am making SOAP call to a webservice. I am using perl - SOAPLite HTTP/1.1 500 (Internal Server Error) Internal Server Error. Cache-Control: private Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:49:36 GMT Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Content-Length: 476 Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Client-Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:48:27 GMT Client-Peer: x.x.x.x Client-Response-Num: 1 X-AspNet-Version: 1.1.4322 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi= "...