SignedXML signature assigning a prefix.

Hi all,

I've Signed an XML document using x509 cert - no probs.
I get an output of
<Signature....>....</Signature>

64 Million dollar question:
How to get this:
<dsig:Signature.....>...</dsig:Signature>

In otherwords, how to tell SignedXML Class to use a prefx
of (in my case) 'dsig'?

You have 3 lifelines and a phone a friend handy.

Any help here would just be too good!!

Thousand thanks in advance,

Mick.

XmlDsigC14NTransform signedXml.ComputeSignature()
1. signedXml.ComputeSignature() outputs a digest value of something. what is it? I mean, how can i get it? I get the canonical form of my xml with XmlDsigC14NTransform then digest it but the digest value is different. 2.signedXml.ComputeSignature() uses XmlDsigC14NTransform. But how? What are the parameters? I also need to obtain canonicalized XML in C14N format, but I haven't discovered how to do it. When I compare the DigestValue gen'd by ComputeSignature and my own DigestValue gen'd using ComputeHash, I get different values, but only when namespaces are involved. "Lemba...

How can I make my signature as an hyperlink? Outloook 2002 SP3
-- The BOSS http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "intelegend" <intelegend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Absolutely nothing. ...

Money2006, how to assign category to multiple entries?
Hi, I use my credit card to do most of my shopping and what I do when I get home I just pay it thru my online bank. I've been slacking these past months because of job related issues and yesterday I downloaded the ofx file from my online bank to money 2006. When I go to my account in money I see all those payments correctly assigned to the right payee, but for some reason money did not assign the category "credit card payment : Mastercard" I have a ton of them and I dont feel doing it manually. Is there a way for me to assign that category to all the entries at once and have...

Signatures #11
I have this customer that usually right clicks on her signature and is able to choose another signature but the feature isn't working. Any suggestions? ...

Assigning values from a sheet to an array
Can anyone explain why I get a runtime error with the code below.MANY THANKS! Option Explicit Option Base 1 Sub testing3() Dim Vt() As Double Dim j As Long Dim i As Long ReDim Preserve Vt(1 To 40) For i = 1 To 40 j = Int(Rnd() * 1100) Vt(i) = Worksheets("data").Cells(1, j) Next i End Sub ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Because j is greater than 256, the maximum number of columns in Excel. Alan Beban Ann...

No "Assign Macro"
In the Excel help files it indicates that you can execute a pre-recorded macro from a command button. It states to first record the macro, then create the button, then right click on the button to get the shortcut menu and choose Assign Macro. I have tried this in both Excel 97 and Excel 2002 and in both cases I do not have any such item as "Assign Macro". Am I missing something If not by this elusive shortcut menu item, how can I assign the pre recorded macro through code? Aaron, It may be that your working with a command button from the "Control Toolbox" instead of...

SignedXML #2
Hello, I'm trying to create signed XML document with SignedXml class. As a SigningKey I'd like to use key pair obtained from user certificate stored in current user certificate store. I'm using WSE 2 SP 2 to get certificate, but when I'm invoking ComputeSignature() method of SignedXML instance I recive the following exception: "An unhandled exception of type 'System.NotSupportedException' occurred in microsoft.web.services2.dll Additional information: DecryptValue" I'd also like to mention, that when I try to export key's parameters I recive the fol...

Checkbook ID already assigned to Bank Upload ID
How do you "unassign" this checkbook id from a bank upload id so that you can assign it to another bank upload id? I cannot find the original bank upload id to which it is assigned....

Importing signatures
I have had to reinstall the OS on my machine and also Outlook 2007. I've copied the pst file from the old installation but none of the signatures are there. Is there a way to import the signatures from the previous installation? ...

How to assign these rights
Hi all, Windows 2003 SP2 server ex: file folder as d:\123\1234\12345 we share 1234 as 1234 We do not want users to write into 1234 folder to create or delelte folders But, we want users to have write access to 12345 to change or edit or save etc there How should I assign these rights? Thank you. You need share the folder 12345 with the corrrect rights ... the problem with you scenario is the combination of Share permissions and NTFS permissions... search in the web topics about this... Exist another way to do your request but it's increase the administrati...

SIGNEDXML
Hi, I have the following problem: I need to sign a XML Document whith SignedXML in Visual Basic .Net. When i signed the xml document and use the id Attribute in the next format "Id" this work, but, when i do the same but i only replace the id attribute for "ID" this does not work and gives me the message "Malformed Reference Element". For instance: This is my XML <mydocument ID="myfirstdocument"> ...... </mydocument> This is my code in VB.NET.... reference.uri="#myfirstdocument"... The above sample does not work This other...

Multiple email signatures using Word
They won't answer my question in the Word group, so maybe someone here can help me out. Using Word (XP, under Windows XP) as the email message editor. I can't figure out how to use the multiple signature feature. I need many, and I've been able to enter some new ones as I did in my old configuration. But I don't see where I'm allowed to insert the signatures. TIA, Carolyn Kay I found the answer, finally. CUMBERSOME workaround. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297332 Carolyn Kay "Carolyn Kay" <cmkay@rcn.com> wrote in message...

I need different signatures for different profiles
I have a personal email address and an email address I use for business. I would like to have two seperate signatures on each with seperate contact info, email address, phone number etc. How do you do this? Each time I go into each, my personal or business email outlook inboxes, and try to change the signature, it appears the same in both of my email accounts. What version of Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subsc...

How do I create outlook stationary containing a gif signature and.
Hello everyone: I am a new outlook user (switching from Eudora) and want to create stationary which contains a gif or other format signature and a Bcc to another email address Thanks ...

Importing signatures #2
Is it possible to import/copy signatures from Outlook on another machine? Pete, you wrote on Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:03:04 +0100: > Is it possible to import/copy signatures from Outlook on another machine? Your signatures are stored in C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Application Datas\Microsoft\Signatures -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net ...

Assigning Variable from Combo Box
Okay, I'm kind of a newbee to Access. I'll try to explain what I've done thus far and what I'm trying to do. I've put a combo box (named: Artist1) in a form (named: Artist2) and I've populated this combo box from a table (named: ArtistBand, field named: ArtistBand). Everything works fine with that. Now, I'm using the "On Not in List" event for new data entries in this combo box. I,ve set the "Limit To List" data to Yes and I,ve added to following info to the "On Not in List" event: Private Sub Artist1_NotI...

Standardized Signature
Hi, We use Outlook 2000/2003 with Exchange 2003 server. We would like to find a way (or product) that will allow us to have an office-wide standard signature for all users which they can not change or alter and which has our logo. Thanks, Ric See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm for various methods and tools for controlling disclaimers and other signatures from the Exchange server. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx ...

SignedXml.CheckSignature returns false when the root element has namespace declarations
Hi, I am using SignedXml with RSACryptoServiceProvider to sign some XML. the verification seems to work OK if there is no namespace declaration on the root element of the XML but if there is one it always returns false. here's a complete example: XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); doc.LoadXml("<foo xmlns:foo=\"foo\" />"); SignedXml sx = new SignedXml(doc); RSACryptoServiceProvider csp = new RSACryptoServiceProvider(); sx.SigningKey = csp; Reference refe = new Reference(""); sx.AddReference(refe); sx.ComputeSignature(); XmlElement signature = sx.GetX...

Outlook 2007 signature not showing up in colour
I have setup a signature with a logo in Outlook 2007 and it will not show with colour or a logo. Any ideas??? It works fine an other computer. On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:02:26 -0700 (PDT), samdev <laura@noblesoftwaresolutions.com> wrote: >I have setup a signature with a logo in Outlook 2007 and it will not >show with colour or a logo. Any ideas??? It works fine an other >computer. are you sure its set to html and not text On Oct 5, 10:27=A0pm, Ant T <nos...@nospam.com> wrote: > On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:02:26 -0700 (PDT), samdev > > <la...@noblesoftwaresolutions....

Assign new item to all sites at once
We have many, many inventory Site ID's. When we create a new inventory item, is there a way to assign it to all the sites at once? As opposed to going to the Item Quantities Maintenance window and selecting each site one at a time? Elaine, I had this exact same problem. The only resolution we could find was to update the tables using SQL. And that's what we do. Through the GP user interface you can assign a site to all items, but you can't assign an item to all sites. Kind regards, Leslie "Elaine" wrote: > We have many, many inventory Site...

Signature Invisible
I created a signature in Outlook 2003 and when I compose a new message the signature is invisible. Once the message is composed, if I run my cursor over the signature I can see it's there but in order for it to be visible I then have to go to font and change it to black in order for it to be visible in the final message. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks! -- april are you using stationery for your message? how did you create the signature? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tip...

Issues with SignedXml Class
Class SignedXml is used to produce/verify signature over XML document. One of its methods, function GetIdElement, is used to select Xml elements for signature and verification and consist following line: xmlElement = document.SelectSingleNode(String.Concat("//*[@Id=\"", idValue, "\"]")) is XmlElement; I can see two issues with this line 1. URI injection - there is no validation of idValue whatsoever; therefore I can successfully validate document below (see what is the URI). I have control over XPATH query you are performing. Although I cannot find any "da...

Signatures Not Appearing correctly in email
Hey all, This should be an easy one for ya pro's :D I've created a signature for one client in MS outlook and when looking at the signature in the signature creation window it looks fine. I also checked the 3 files in Application data\MS\Signatures all three files looked normal.. It's a simple black text and no line spacing. However when a new email is generated, the text becomes a cream color and the signature becomes double spaced. I'm stumped! Thanks in advance for any help :) AndreZ <shmoes@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've created a signature for one client...

Changing signatures in Outlook 2003 with plain text?
I use plain text, non-html for my message formatting in Outlook 2003. To kludge using form letters, I have several "signatures" set up that are actually full-blown messages. All I need to do is pick the appropriate one, put a name after "Dear " and send the message. A colleague has his default email set up for html messages. If he starts a new message, he just right-clicks in the message window and a context menu comes up with a choice of "change signature." I don't get that option though with plain text. What am I doing wrong? I can do a couple wo...

attaching a URL to a jpg image in email signature
I use Word as my editor in Outlook2003. In my email signature I have a jpg image to which I have attached URL (by using the advanced editor). The URL is working fine but the image has a border around it in the body of the email that I open up to write. In that email body I can right click on the image, go to properties and put a 0 in the "border thickness" box but it's a pain to do it every time I send an email. When I right click the image inside the signature editor, "properties" shows in the drop down menu but when I click on it nothing happens...