readxmlschema errors

I have been using a typed-dataset for some time=2E I recently=
 decided to see if I could port the implementation to be based on=
 an XML flat file=2E Neither the =2Exsd that the dataset is generated=
 from nor an =2Exsd created from the dataset in memory reads=
 cleanly=2E In both cases, I get a "Invalid 'key' node in keyref'=
 error=2E I've tried several things, but I have no idea where to go=
 next=2E Is there something wrong with my =2Exsd that I'm=
 overlooking?

Attached is the relevant subset of my XSD=2E The error is reported=
 in the KeyGalleryImageRef=2E Any help would be appreciated=2E

<?xml version=3D"1=2E0" standalone=3D"yes" ?>
<xs:schema id=3D"PortfolioDataSet"=
 targetNamespace=3D"http://www=2Etempuri=2Eorg/PortfolioDataSet=2Exsd"=
 xmlns:mstns=3D"http://www=2Etempuri=2Eorg/PortfolioDataSet=2Exsd"=
 xmlns=3D"http://www=2Etempuri=2Eorg/PortfolioDataSet=2Exsd"=
 xmlns:xs=3D"http://www=2Ew3=2Eorg/2001/XMLSchema"=
 xmlns:msdata=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"=
 attributeFormDefault=3D"qualified"=
 elementFormDefault=3D"qualified">
   <xs:element name=3D"PortfolioDataSet" msdata:IsDataSet=3D"true">
      <xs:complexType>
         <xs:choice maxOccurs=3D"unbounded">
            <xs:element name=3D"tblImage">
               <xs:complexType>
                  <xs:sequence>
                     <xs:element name=3D"SetId" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"Id" msdata:ReadOnly=3D"true"=
 msdata:AutoIncrement=3D"true" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"Name" type=3D"xs:string"=
 minOccurs=3D"0" />
                  </xs:sequence>
               </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name=3D"tblGallery">
               <xs:complexType>
                  <xs:sequence>
                     <xs:element name=3D"SetId" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"Id" msdata:ReadOnly=3D"true"=
 msdata:AutoIncrement=3D"true" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"Name" type=3D"xs:string"=
 minOccurs=3D"0" />
                  </xs:sequence>
               </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
            <xs:element name=3D"tblGalleryImage">
               <xs:complexType>
                  <xs:sequence>
                     <xs:element name=3D"SetId" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"ImageId" type=3D"xs:int" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"GalleryId" type=3D"xs:int"=
 />
                     <xs:element name=3D"Priority" type=3D"xs:int"=
 minOccurs=3D"0" />
                     <xs:element name=3D"StatusId" type=3D"xs:int"=
 />
                  </xs:sequence>
               </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
         </xs:choice>
      </xs:complexType>

      <xs:unique name=3D"KeyImage" msdata:PrimaryKey=3D"true">
         <xs:selector xpath=3D"=2E//mstns:tblImage" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:SetId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:Id" />
      </xs:unique>
      <xs:unique name=3D"KeyGallery" msdata:PrimaryKey=3D"true">
         <xs:selector xpath=3D"=2E//mstns:tblGallery" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:SetId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:Id" />
      </xs:unique>
      <xs:unique name=3D"KeyGalleryImage"=
 msdata:PrimaryKey=3D"true">
         <xs:selector xpath=3D"=2E//mstns:tblGalleryImage" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:SetId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:ImageId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:GalleryId" />
      </xs:unique>

      <xs:keyref name=3D"KeyGalleryImageRef" refer=3D"KeyGallery">
         <xs:selector xpath=3D"=2E//mstns:tblGalleryImage" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:SetId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:GalleryId" />
      </xs:keyref>
      <xs:keyref name=3D"KeyImageGalleryRef" refer=3D"KeyImage">
         <xs:selector xpath=3D"=2E//mstns:tblGalleryImage" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:SetId" />
         <xs:field xpath=3D"mstns:ImageId" />
      </xs:keyref>
   </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

--------------------------------
From: Jordan Breckenridges

-----------------------
Posted by a user from =2ENET 247 (http://www=2Edotnet247=2Ecom/)

<Id>8R/u22jcq0mL4olba9cDgw=3D=3D</Id>

readxmlschema errors
I have been using a typed-dataset for some time=2E I recently= decided to see if I could port the implementation to be based on= an XML flat file=2E Neither the =2Exsd that the dataset is generated= from nor an =2Exsd created from the dataset in memory reads= cleanly=2E In both cases, I get a "Invalid 'key' node in keyref'= error=2E I've tried several things, but I have no idea where to go= next=2E Is there something wrong with my =2Exsd that I'm= overlooking? Attached is the relevant subset of my XSD=2E The error is reported= in the KeyGalleryImageRef=2E Any...

Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error.
I am trying to run a pretty simple select query in Access 2007, and I keep getting the error message "Reserved error (-1524); there is no message for this error." There are no linked tables in the database - the setup is very simple. Any thoughts? I should note that I ran the "compact and repair database" tool and I am still getting the same error message. Thanks! Just in case this helps...here is the SQL for the query I am trying to run: SELECT E_CURRENT_DATA.Prefix, E_CURRENT_DATA.LastName, E_CURRENT_DATA.FirstName, E_CURRENT_DATA.Address, E_CURRENT_DATA.City, E...

Office X 10.1.2 Update
Hi I'm trying to run some updates (starting with Office X 10.1.2 Update | downloaded from the MS site) for Office X. However it wont run when I launch it. I reread the 'read me', removed the 'components' file under the 'Office" folder and still had the same trouble. Does anyone know what I can do to get these updates to run correctly? Thanks Are you sure you need the 10.1.2 update? Sometimes that causes the error. The About...numbers are not reliable, see here for how to check version number and other general tips. http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/Update.htm (hi...

What is error: 0x8004010F and how do I correct it.
When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an object could not be found. I have xp What type of environment are you in (POP3, Exchange, etc.?). Do you have any add-ins or use anything like Mobile Manager? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "timlaf" wrote: > When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an > object could not be found. I have xp I am in POP3 "K. Orland" wrote:...

=COUNTIF(B6,{">0","<5"}) has error
Hi. =COUNTIF(B6,{">0","<5"}) When I type a value which is larger than 1, it always returns the count as 1. When I type a value which is 0 or lower, it always return the count as 0. What's wrong? I suppose it should work like that the formula will consider 2 criteria. -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP Hi, > =COUNTIF(B6,{">0","<5"}) > I suppose it should work like that the formula will consider 2 criteria. Nope! This formula returns a two-memeber array {CountOfValuesHigherThanZe...

am I misunderstanding readxmlschema ?
I am writing an xml file from a dataset. I don't want the xml file to use the table names, I don't want the schema inferred from the dataset. Because of this I created an xsd to provide an explicit schema. I create my dataset object, I set it's readxmlschema to my xsd file, then I writexml. From what I've read I expect the output to use my schema. But what I get is both schemas, my xsd and from the dataset. I can't find if I'm implementing incorrectly or if I just can't accomplish this, so I'm here looking for help. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publish...

error bars #3
i'm trying to create error bars but i don't seem to have "selected data series" in my format menu. can anyone help? That will appear after you have selected a series in the chart. To select a series, click on a line, or column Or, select the chart, and select a series from the Chart Objects dropdown list in the Chart toolbar abc wrote: > i'm trying to create error bars but i don't seem to have "selected data series" in my format menu. can anyone help? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Errors Installing
Hi Guys, I am using Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 on Windows Server 2003 R2 - I have completed the install of the relevant software and even gave the box a reboot to confirm SQL wasnt the issue. When I get up and go through the welcome system it asked me to create the database which I did called "respawnpreprod" because its purely a testing site to see if this has the scalability we need. Then I get a (X) error.. "An error occured while attempting to create users and groups for Microsoft Dynamics POS" The creation of all Pos groups could not be completed Any thoughts? T...

Compile error
Hello I am writing this code (below) and a window appears with Compile error and Syntax error. I am having also this part of the code highlighted. Range("A105").Value = IIf(Range("F102") = Range("G102"), Range("A99"), IIf(Range("F102") > Range("G102"), Range("E102"), This is the code: Option Explicit Dim nextSecond Sub startFlashing() flashCell End Sub Sub stopFlashing() On Error Resume Next Application.OnTime nextSecond, "flashCell", , False End Sub Sub flashCell...

error on a macro
I have created this macro to open an excel file; but if a file is not selected than end up in error, is there a way to stop the macro without an error this is what i have Sub OpenWorkbok() Dim fName As String fName = Application.GetOpenFilename() Workbooks.Open Filename:=fName End Sub Hi Sub OpenWorkbok() Dim fName As String fName = Application.GetOpenFilename() If fname <> "" Then Workbooks.Open Filename:=fName End If End Sub -- Regards Roger Govier "Exceldude" <Exceldude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F1040B0-490B-43B7-899F-1A672BC...

Outlook error #19
Out of office assistanty cannot be displayed, Has anybody recieived this error? I found the article on the solution. However it is not specific to the exchange server or a client side problem. Since the problem occured I have several users that get the message which leads me to believe the problem is on the server. Any ideas? Thanks, Dave Really, as an admin, you should know better than to post this without at least a mention or 2 of the exchange version, outlook version, and whether it ever worked or when it stopped. Also, a mention of the EXACT error message and what MSKB article...

Excel Error: Unable To Load
Group: I need help. I reinstalled Office 2000 and then reinstalled the Office 2003 upgrade. Now whenever I open Excel, I get the following error message: Unable to load Application.ComAddIns.Item("PPCMenu.dsrPPCMenuExcel").object.clsMenuManager If I press the OK button everything seems to function correctly. But then when I close the schedule, I again get the same error message which I dismiss by pressing the OK button. I have uninstalled all add-ins (Tools>Add Ins...), but that doesn't stop the error messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, BobV ...

Windows Update Error Code 80200053
Attempted to run update Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Running VISTA on Dell INSPIRON E1705. Have not had problems in past with updates. Have not been presented with acceptance message after DOWNLOAD, 'Do you accept license agreement.' Cannot run update without receiving error code 80200053. Hints with 9.5MB new update...TKS -- Michael5M -- Michael5M 80200053 BG_E_VALIDATION_FAILED The application requested data from a web site, but the response was invalid. Using Event Viewer, check the log 'Application Logs \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Bits-client \ O...

Database error in POS 2.0
I just started getting this msg "A problem occurred while checking your store database." Now it won't let me back up. This has been going on for a week - my [stupid] salespeople just told me. Now, it's too late to restore from backup w/o redoing a week's worth of receipts. Nightmare. Anybody know a way out of this??? How old is your database (and how big)? Before getting into the nuts and bolts of the database, try connecting to it from the store admin and reindexing it. -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "MrBill" wrote: > I just started getting this msg &quo...

Error causing the selected data not to show
I'm making a chart that is for a physics class, heres the problem. I graph volume vs. radius and it works fine. so i then calculate radius squared and graph volume and r^2 but it show a weird line then in the first tab of information (using x-y scatter chart) is say below that the data can not be desplayed because the graph is to complex. Its 2 sources of date . . .TO COMPLEX????. any ideas what the deal is. thanks You will have more control over the chart source data if you click on the Series tab. On the Data Range tab, you can only see the data if it's in a well defined re...

Error message when creating new record
I keep getting an error message on my form when trying to create a new record. The error message says - A related record is required in the table tblCustomperProfile. I dont know what i am doing wrong. I have about 5 to 6 tables with relationships consisting of one to one and one to many. The form uses tabs, so i have all most of the tables fields displayed on the form and two subforms. I'm quite sure that all the tables are related properly, but i cant work out why it keeps saying that. If someone could help me, or give me ideas why this is happening please. Thanks in advance Dos...

DataSet.ReadXmlSchema() Bug?
Hi all I am getting an error using ReadXmlSchema method of a dataset. An unhandled exception of type 'System.Data.DataException' occurred in system.data.dll Additional information: Undefined data type: 'pNum'. Where the schema data type is defined something like below <xsd:simpleType name="pNum" final="union"> <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string"> <xsd:pattern value="\p{L}{2}" /> </xsd:restriction> </xsd:simpleType> Cant seem to find much info on this error that helps. Thanks for any help ...

worksheet complete with errors.
When a worksheet(s) completes with errors, is there a log file with further information? How do we troubleshoot a completed worksheet? -- Biloxi Go to View > Event Log and choose the proper store Barry "Biloxi" <Biloxi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4386B1E-A315-4753-B1DF-18D31457FDF1@microsoft.com... > When a worksheet(s) completes with errors, is there a log file with > further > information? How do we troubleshoot a completed worksheet? > -- > Biloxi ...

error
when i am opening the page its written that there is a error From http://guide.opendns.com/main?url=costomerror&client=ie6 Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ...

Error when Running Sales Reconcile
I am trying to run the Sales Reconcile, and am getting a Unhandled script exception: Value of range. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SELECTED error, and I do not know why. Could it be a security issue? I am logged in as sa, but still receive the error.. Do you have access to partnersource or customer source the error is coming due to some value / percision in your database have you ever done any backend level modification in your database. Try to run Check Link for ItemMaster and Sales WOrk Transaction "steve" wrote: > I am trying to run the Sales Reconci...

error message #93
You don’t have permission to create an entry in this folder, right click the folder and they click properties to check your permission for the folder. See the folder owner or your administrator to change your permissions. can some one please helped. they have all require permission for the folder ...

How to correct errors: sending and receiving error # ox800cccof?
Keep getting this error message:Task" Microsoft Mail Server-Receiving and sending reported erroro800cccof : The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server admin or ISP> splicergte <splicergte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Keep getting this error message:Task" Microsoft Mail Server-Receiving > and sending reported erroro800cccof : The connection to the server was > interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server admin or > ISP> Outlook version and account types? -- Brian Tillman ...

error with exel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel when opening excel files get error message saying not enough memory. Make sure Office & OS X are fully updated, repair disk permissions, then restart your Mac. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/18/10 6:41 PM, in article 59bb8aa5.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "jaw@officeformac.com" <jaw@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel when > opening excel files get error message saying not enough memory. ...

Error
Hi We are not being able to upload report from MS CRM3.0.While trying to upload report from reportmanager it worked!...Problem occurs while uploading the same from CRM. Error Displays like - Error in Server / Application.. Please Suggest?? Within ReportManager check to ensure that the account that is running your MSCRM appPool has publish for Microsoft CRM role within ReportManager. Open ReportManager click on show details (right hand side) and then select edit and then security. If using Network Services then ensure NTAUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE (upper case) has the publisher role. --...

Dexterity Runtime Error in Great Plains
After years of smooth operations, nobody can log into Great Plains. We are getting a Dexterity Runtime Error before the login screen appears. Does anyone have any suggestions? What exactly is the entire error message? Can you log into GP directly on the server? What version and service pack of GP? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "CStubin" <CStubin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CD176F9-0AED-4F38-89D1-1941FD50E00E@microsoft.com... > After years of smooth operations, nobody can log into Great Plains. We > are >...