Re: how to determine all namespaces used in a document

On Aug 7, 5:34 am, Martin Honnen <mahotr...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Why not? // selects nodes at any level so even deeply buried
> declarations should be covered by that XPath.
>
> The only issue with //namespace::* is that it contains all in scope
> namespace nodes so you will get a lot of duplicates. You can avoid that
> by using
>    //namespace::*[not(. = ../../namespace::*)]

Yes, you're right. That does work. I was looking at the wrong result set. The
filtered expression helps too. Thanks for your reply.

How to paste text into a comment box using toolbar commands
I have a range of cells containing text on one worksheet. I want to paste this text into a Comment Box in a NEW worksheet. Thanks for your help ..... "Halifax" <Halifax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:721F3AF2-3E36-4DE8-A083-3475D21FA277@microsoft.com... >I have a range of cells containing text on one worksheet. > I want to paste this text into a Comment Box in a NEW worksheet. > Thanks for your help ..... I don't see the problem. Copy the text, and in the new worksheet paste into a comment... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

SignedXml gives false negatives when using namespaces in signed xm
Hello all, It seems that digitally signing XML documents using the SignedXml class has a bug - or at least a behavior I cannot explain. The problem occurs when I sign XML documents containing namespace prefixes and namespace references and then validate it. The validation always fails (returns false) in this case. When I remove the namespace prefixes and namespace references from the XML, signing and validating works fine. It seems that the problem has been recognized in .NET framework 1.1 (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888999/en-us), however I am using .NET 2.0, and the problem...

Gurus need your help on Centering AfxMessageBox using SetWindowsHookEx
Hi there, I have a (Dialogbox with a button) which I open from the Menu which is vertical shaped and docked at the left side. I click this button on the dialogbox and AfxMessagebox is flashed which is at the center of the dialogbox . In that way its flashing at the left side. I call a App's DisplayMessage function in order to show this messagebox. I though if I display this dialog from App , it may come at the center but that is not the case. I want this AfxMessageBox to be flashed at the center of the frame. I read few postings here. I used following code using SetWindowsHookEx. Somb...

how to use STATIC control to display temperature in degree (oC)?
I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit in degree (that is oC). How to do that? CString Temp; Temp.Format("%ld%cC",Degrees,0xB0); AliR. "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1129056720.751477.33580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit > in degree (that is oC). How to do that? > ...

XML Schema problem : "Validate failed because the document does not contain exactly one root node"
Well, I'm with a strange problem here... I Have an Application in VC++ 6 and I need to load a XML file;This XML file has a XDS Schema validating it. I'm using MSXml4. Well, when I use the XML Spy with the two files, no problem , the XML file is validated. So I go to the VC and try to load, using the DOM to do it...ok, I can load and validate the file in both ways, with the put_validateOnParse(I'm using raw_interfaces_only) and with the validate() method. So, I Modify the XML file, taking off one simple letter, eg. changing the attribute name "Description" to "Desc...

can you convert an excel document to a powerpoint doc,
i have an organizational chart in excel and need to convert it to powerpoint. Is this possible. "dolphin" <dolphin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99472059-A5CE-4C59-B5CD-779DEA1A9D4F@microsoft.com... > i have an organizational chart in excel and need to convert it to > powerpoint. > Is this possible. Tried Insert-Object? ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook rules wizard replies using From field instead of Reply-To address
This is regarding Outlook 2007 and its rules wizard. We have a mail folder with hundreds of emails that were sent on behalf of people. So the "From" and "Reply-To" are different. We created a rule so that we can reply to all of these people but the rules wizard onto uses the From filed when it processes the messages instead of the Reply-To field. This behavior only happens with the rules wizard, we can go through each email, click reply, and get the Reply-To address just fine. I understand there was an article posted by Microsoft about this issue however it was in 2003. I...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

I need to go back to using my RR email address in RR
I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive my emails at RR. How can I switch my email delivery back to RR? Call Road Runner support -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect "jmc112449" <jmc112449@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FCC0D22-6056-4A2C-9BC1-135BD50E4176@microsoft.com... >I switched my Road Runner email address to Outlook 2007. I no longer receive > my emails at RR. ...

Re: exmerge error

Using EAN barcodes
I am using SO 2.0 SP1. I need to setup some products with EAN13 barcode format. We are contemplating to use GS1 registered barcodes. I was wondering if anybody is using EAN barcodes and if there are any "gotchas" I should look out for. I would probably use a 12-digit product number, which would be good enough for our purpose. Or is there any advantage to use a 13-digit number? I also tried to print some EAN13 labels but did not find a template that prints the item code right underneath the barcode, kind of embedded in the barcode. Is that a special template that need to be us...

Simply Identifying the location (in My Documents) of the Access Database that I have open
I am often working in an Access Database, and need to know in which Folder the Database exists. In other Msft applications, I can find out by simply selecting file > Save as. But in Access, this is not an option. So is there another way to identify in which folder the Access database is located? Thanks. http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0007.htm "Dave K" <fred.sheriff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dbdd625f-fb2a-4d42-a93c-f084efb8c781@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... >I am often working in an Access Database, and need to know in which > Folder the Databas...

Outlook2003 tries to configure itself for using Visio2007 after each start
Hi, I have installed MS Office 2003. Now I have updated my Visio2003 with Visio2007 from MSDNaa. Everything works fine - but I have one annoying issue: After each start of Outlook2003, a dialog appears that wants to configure Outlook for using Visio2007. After this configuration I have to reboot my computer. When I now restart Outlook, the same procedure happens again. This occurs always, when I start Outlook. Is there any possibility to shut off the integrity between Visio and Outlook? Best regards Alex ...

How do you create resouces to be used
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C4230B.97650910 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I was told that you can create resources (conference room) to be used = for scheduling. How is this done? Do you lose mailboxes? --=20 BART DANBY ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C4230B.97650910 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META h...

How to use Live Messenger Web Toolkit to register domain
Hello, i downloaded Live Messenger Web Toolkit sample from here : http://messenger.mslivelabs.com/Samples.zip And i want to just test it, not put it in production. I tried to register application with one of my live application domain(http://quiz.it.msn.com/), but I get error: "Domain does not exist" can you please advice how to get rid of this error....will really appreiciate any immediate reply... ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Scratch that, using a filter did not work
I wrote too soon. you can't paste multiple sectors using a filter back to sq 1 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP You have replies at your first post. It's better to stay within the same thread. Ben wrote: > > I wrote too soon. you can't paste multiple sectors using a filter back to sq 1 > > HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP -- Dave Peterson I figured this out after I posted the 3rd note, sorry! Ben "Dave Peterson" wrote: > You have replies at your first post. > > It's better to stay within the same thread. > > Ben wrote: > > > > I wrot...

Animation Using Visio & VBA
I'd like to move an icon (named shIcon) from point A to B, and I can do so by adding in a 1-second delay between moves. The way I've done it is: With shIcon dx = 0.1 * (xLoc - .Cells("pinX")) dy = 0.1 * (yLoc - .Cells("pinY")) For i = 1 To 10 dt1 = Now + 1 / 86400 ' Next 3 lines create a 1-second delay (not the best way to do it, but it works) Do Until Now >= dt1 dx = dx Loop .Cells("pinX") = .Cells("pinX") + dx .Cells("pinY") = .Cells("pinY") + dy Next i End ...

using ms access as database in windows appplication
i gets " unspecified error" when i inserts new data to database and when i fetches the data from access database is it the problem from access Access Error, No one here can see your monitor.... Please provide Windows version, Access version and what you are doing at the time of the error (ie. opening a form, running a query, etc...). Posting that information increases your odds of getting assistance. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "access error" <access error@discussions.microsoft.com> ...