problems with inserting html to xslt file.

Hi,
I have a string/xml value that has to be inserted to a specific
<xsl:tempalte> tag,
I have a namespace registered so that I can insert new XSL elements.
nsmgr = New XmlNamespaceManager(myXslt.NameTable)

nsmgr.AddNamespace("xsl", "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform")

This is the string that has to be inserted to xsl:template tag :

If I try the element.insertXml method there is an error saying undeclared
namespace and poiting to the <xsl:apply> tag.

The problem is that I dont know how to create <xsl:apply> tag and wrapp it
with Html tags

0
ph-enom (5)

Hi ...

It's not clear from the code how you're inserting the XML. Is 'myXslt' an
instance of XmlDocument? Feel free to send a small repro to me (remove
'online.' from my email address).

There is a good article about XML namespaces on MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexxml/htm
l/xml01212004.asp

Hope this helps!

Mark Davis (MSFT)
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.
--------------------
>From: "jernej goricki" <ph-enom@obmocje51.net>
>Subject: problems with inserting html to xslt file.
>Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:57:47 +0200
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.xml
>
>Hi,
>I have a string/xml value that has to be inserted to a specific
><xsl:tempalte> tag,
>I have a namespace registered so that I can insert new XSL elements.
>nsmgr = New XmlNamespaceManager(myXslt.NameTable)
>
>nsmgr.AddNamespace("xsl", "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform")
>

>This is the string that has to be inserted to xsl:template tag :

>If I try the element.insertXml method there is an error saying undeclared
>namespace and poiting to the <xsl:apply> tag.
>
>The problem is that I dont know how to create <xsl:apply> tag and wrapp it
>with Html tags

0
markda (6)

Insert Symbol
Hello all. Just a quick question. Why is there no insert symbol in Excel. Many thanks for any help you can give. Regards Paul Who knows, Paul. But Chip P has info and a downloadable add-in for this at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/chars.htm -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please "PaulW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:04d101c3a2d8$a4ab6f00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all. > > Just a quick question. > > Why is there no insert symbol in Excel. > > > Many thanks for any help you can give. > > R...

Problems with Excel 2003
Hello Everyone.. I have a dashboard workbook which works fine in Excel 2000.. The Dashboard has lists which control the data which is being fed into the graphs.. Based upon the level selected the data is varied and hence the graph varies.. Normally the time taken is very miniscule.. The graphs get updated almost instantly. My organisation has migrated to Excel 2003 and the same dashboards now take lot of time to render the graph.. If theres a change in the list.. the graphs get updated only after 3-5 minutes.. Can anything be done to rectify this?? Can Excel 2003 be customised to perform wi...

Money 2005 won't restore back up file.
I run XP and have recently had to reload Money 2005 Premium and then tried to restore my back up file with no success. The back up file was created with the updated (by Microsoft) 2005 programme hence the the reloaded original Money 2005 programme will not restore the back up file and the usual error message appears. I am unable to update my original Money 2005 programme as Microsoft have stopped supporting this version as of last January according to their website. Is there a way round this problem or is there an updated version of Money 2005 Premium available out there for sale? Fai...

Sudden Log File Growth
Hi, we had an issue today where our 20GB log disk was almost full in about 2 hours. Normally we use about 2GB/day on our log disk, and then it's cleared after our nightly full backup. I looked at the log disk and there were about 45x5MB log files from 9am to 10:05am, then at 10:05am there were about 21x5MB log files per minute until we were alerted when the disk was down to less than 5GB of space at around lunchtime. I took the exchange cluster resources offline with about 700MB of space left and expanded the log disk for exchange on the SAN from 20GB to 50GB. We have an anti sp...

idisk/.mac syncing problems
Since starting to use Office 2004, I've been having a hard time using the .mac/disk syncing function that I normally rely on to keep my desktop and laptop in sync. Basically, I have found that after working on a few word documents over the course of the afternoon, my idisk will suddenly attempt to sync, oh, 5,000 files. Typically, they begin YOD... and then continue for another 20 digits. Has anyone had a similar problem? Does anyone know what these files are, why they are constantly changing, and how I can restore order to my now out-of-control idisk syncing situation? Any advice would b...

Extremely slow file
I've been doing some ad-hoc analysis at work today and as a quick fix (and because I don't have the Access query skills) I ended up with 2 sheets: Sheet 1 - Contains 21,000 rows of data, 10 columns with the first column being a concatenation of 4 cells from each row Sheets 2 - Contains 10,000 rows with 7 VLOOKUPs in each row, but each vlookup is like the following: =VLOOKUP(A1&$B$1&$C$1&D1,data_range,9,false) Where the data_range is all 21,000 rows x 10 columnsrange in sheet2 Anyway, the file is simply too unwieldy to use. It takes an age to calculate the cells, apply ...

Outlook 2k pst files
In which directory should oulook.pst file be? I am getting an error at start-up that my .pst file cannot be found. Do I want to create a new one or open an existing one? I answer the latter and the program goes to my documents folder to get the .pst file. This must be the wrong location for it to ask this question every time I start up. Any help would be appreciated on where to put this file. Thanks, Ellen Go to Start | Find | Files or Folders and do a search for *.PST. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.h...

No file locking in office 2004 with local user

Deleted File Drop down Menu from Menu Bar

Inserting a duplicate record
Please can someone advise me of the easiest way to insert a "duplicate" row as follows: Select a row to copy from a table - put it somewhere temporary Replace the single key field with a new value Insert the new "duplicate" row into the table The table has over a dozen fields in each row, some are look-up fields (which must all be valid in the row to be copied) so that should not be a problem. A quick coding in Access VBA would be helpful. I was wondering if there was some way to use a dynamic array to pop the row to be copied into it or perhpas an identical dummy t...

VBA: Insert rows
Hi, I am using the following VBA code to insert a number of rows starting from the value contained in cells(5,3) and ends before or on cells(10,3) the values are always in ascending order and in series. like 12, 13,1 4 etc. I am getting a type mismatch error in the last line of code. It will be great if someone can help me out with this. Sub main() Dim i As Integer Dim value1 As Integer Dim value2 As Integer value1 = Cells(5, 3).Value For i = 1 To 5 If Cells(5 + i, 3) <> "" Then value2 = Cells(5 + i, 3).Value 'MsgBox v...

eMbedded vd++ 4.0 problem
Does anybody else notice that objects placed in a group box are invisible? It does not draw the group box as transparent. Can anyone get round this? I don't use embedded, so I hadn't noticed, but there are lots of glitches in embedded. Try changing the tab order so the group box is in the opposite relationship to its controls than it currently is (e.g., if it precedes, make it follow; if it follows, make it precede). joe On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:22:01 -0700, "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anybody else notice that objects ...

Slight problem automating Excel in a service
I hope someone can help me out here. I'm using VB.Net and VS .Net 2003 to write code that automates Excel 2003. Basically, a FileSystemWatcher object watches a folder and it's subfolders if a user desires. If an Excel generated HTM files is output to the folder(s), the FSW detects the creation of the file, loads it into Excel in the background (visible = false), and prints out the document. I wish I had a copy of the code to paste (forgot to bring some home with me). Basically, I let the program thread sleep for 1 second (to ensure the file is fully written out), I just creat...

Can you link cells between different files?
Are you able to link a cell and formula to a different cell in a differnt file? Yes "David C. Glasgo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a4701c39a2f$7f0302b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... : Are you able to link a cell and formula to a different : cell in a differnt file? On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:05:28 -0700, "David C. Glasgo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel.misc: >Are you able to link a cell and formula to a different >cell in a differnt file? Try: ='[other workbook.xls]someSheet'!A1 ...

Problem copying from one text box to another.
I am trying to copy the contents of a text box in one spreadsheet and paste it in a text box in another spreadsheet. But when I do this in the normal manner (Ie selecting the old text and clicking the paste button to replace it), the old text is still visible under the new text, sort of like a double exposure on a photograph. Any idea why this should be or what I can do about it? ...

Dynamics Workflow problem
I have GP database on one server (SQL 2008), and Sharepoint, Workflow, ForeFront (with WSUS) on another server (SQL 2005). Everything works fine, but the Workflow stops at random, the Dynamics event log will be filled with errors, one interesting Exception message: Access to the path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\84\BIN\DynamicsWorkflowEvents.config' is denied. When this happens, the workflow stops saving changes, and we have to restart IIS for the Workflow to work again, bellow is an example of one event. -------------------------------------------------...

Urgent problem with System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema
A set of xsd files has been working fine for us at this site, but now it gives *intermittent* errors for someone at a different cite (who is consuming the code we are producing). Most of the time it works fine. Occasionally it gives an error in the schema compiler: "System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaException: Wildcard '##other' allows element 'Page', and causes the content model to become ambiguous. A content model must be formed such that during validation of an element information item sequence, the particle contained directly, indirectly or implicitly therein with which t...

File is saved on opening #2
No, I deleted all macro's and there's nothing in ThisWorkbook or Sheet1 -- Roadi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Roadie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=593 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27563 If you open excel in Safe mode, does it still happen? Close excel windows start button|Run excel /safe Then File|open your file. Roadie wrote: > > No, I deleted all macro's and there's nothing in ThisWorkbook or Sheet1. > > -- > Roadie > -...

XML Serialization problem
Hi folks! I have some XML Serialization problem. I searched Internet and found some good info but still can't resolve the problem. I have next situation: I have solution contains 2 projects: Proj1 and Proj2. Each project compiled to dll. In Proj1 contains Class1 And Proj2 contains Class2. Now, Class2 has reference to Class1. I want to XML serialize Class2. In order to do that I added attr: [XmlInclude(typeof(Class1))] before Class2 definition. It's compiled but when it's running it throws exception something like that: "File or assembly name Proj1, or one of its dependenc...

Mail Login Problems
I have COMCAST Broadband. Windows ME. When I launch IE browser, home page set to Comcast.net, page comes up, then I log in for mail, login page appears missing all links for mail, pictures, etc., and status bar a bottom sits half way, trying to load this info. Click on links, and it bounces all over the place. Called COMCAST 3x. Went thru all settings, reestablished passwords. No luck. COMCAST says it OS problem. What? Lucky for me I can get to my COMCAST mail at work. Thanx Jean <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have COMCAST Broadband. Windows ME. When I ...

export from Access to Excel has created problems with
I am a new user with vision impairment, so it is extremely likely that I missed the help that has already been offered. For that I apologize and thank you for your input. I was working on a database in Access, but was having a problem because of my vision. It was suggested that I would have better luck working in Excel and since I have worked with it before I decided to try. I exported my worksheet to Excel but when I openned it in Excel I immediately noticed something was very different. It is as though every cell has been "formatted as a mini document, complete ith "wrap ...

Problems w/ Report using ADODB.Recordset as Source
I'm currently developing an MS Access Data Project (.adp) in MS Access 2002. One of the reports within the DB uses data that is Dynamic and cannot be stored on the SQL Server. To resolve this, I have created an ADODB.Recordset in the reports OPEN event, built the necessary records inside of it, and then bound the report to this newly created recordset. Here's the rub: It seems that no matter what, it iterates through all of the records but each record displays the value of the last record. So assuming one field named rptName (which is my setup) where there are 4 records that say &...

AVI files that have no sound
When I play avi files I get a picture but no sound. I don't have this problem with any other format. What do I do? On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:14:01 -0800, Michelle <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I play avi files I get a picture but no sound. I don't have this problem >with any other format. What do I do? AVI can contain video created usnig a wide selection of video and audio codecs, and you need a matching decoder for playback in media player. Obviously it can't include every codec ever made, but it can be extended with most of them. ...

Handling very large files (too many rows)
I'm trying to analyse a set of data. However, the data is a CSV fil with almost 1.5 million rows, which somewhat excedes the 65 thousand o so that excel can handle. However, excel is what I'm used to. If ther any convenient way to import so much data? Alternately, can anyon recomend a different means to observe and process that amount of data -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I really think that is way too much for Excel, even if you break it into bits. What you should use depends on how you want to analyse the data. Access can handle that quantity of data. Maybe, if...

how to track changes from excel file?
saved an excel file multiple times only to learn errors later, can I view earlier versions before each saved file? did not put on the track changes Only if you saved earlier versions under different names (or same name, but a different folder). angie wrote: > > saved an excel file multiple times only to learn errors later, can I view > earlier versions before each saved file? did not put on the track changes -- Dave Peterson ...