One table - multiple nested relationships

HELP!!

I am receiving the following XML:

<A>
   <B>
      <C></C>
      <D>
         <C></C>
      </D>
   </B>
</A>

where element <C> is nested with both elements <B> and <D>.
If I try to generate a dataset so I can load the XML, I
get an error saying "The same table (C) cannot be the
child table in two nested relations."

Does anyone know what the XML schema needs to be in order
to create a dataset that will load this XML???
..

Deserialize an XML file with multiple namespaces...
Hopefully I can ask this question without regaling you kind people in too many gory details. Here's what I'm trying to do: - I have a local XML file with a .GPX extension which I downloaded from www.geocaching.com. - The file contains a bunch of elements called <WPT> - Within the WPT elements are a number of other elements <time>, <sym>, <groundspeak:name>... - The non-qualified elements come from a schema/namespace at http://www.topografix.com/GPX/ - The qualified elements come from a schema/namespace at http://www.groundspeak.com/cache - I ran xsd.exe with th...

problem with multiple SMTP domains in Exchange Server 2003
Hi there I have added a second SMTP domain to the Email Addresses (Policy) as follows: Recipients > Recipient Policies > Default Policy > Email Addresses (Policy) > New ... > SMTP Address > @xyz.com > (checked) This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail delivery > to this address > Apply. When I do so, I no longer receive external emails on the first SMTP domain (@abc.com). Is this related to relay settings, or perhaps something else? Best regards Loane ...

Multiple Sessions of Outlook
Is it possible to run multiple Outlook sessions at the same time with different profiles? sid. No. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Sid" <sidboswell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c6b901c3b9ed$98ef8e90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to run multiple Outlook sessions at the > same time with different profiles? > > sid. ...

Application works on one PC but not on another with same OS?
Hi, My application works OK on my PC (Windows 2000, latest server pack) but not on my colleague's (same OS and SP). One difference is that I have the .NET IDE installed on my machine, and he doesn't. I used to have the same problem on my machine. An error was generated because (IIRC) I was using an MFC string comparison method on a char array. This worked in my debug config., but not in the release config. I replaced the code with a strcmp method, and that fixed it on my machine, but not on his. Is there something I should update in his Window's installation when I install the ap...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Select multiple adjacent cells of multiple cells without selecting
Select multiple adjacent cells of multiple cells without selecting adjacent cells one by one. those cells looks like; |adjacent cells |cells| |some characters | A | |some characters | B | |some characters | A | |some characters | A | |some characters | B | I am trying to select adjacent cells of A cells without selecting adjacent cells one by one. Thank you for your help. Adjacent in this case, means? If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgr...

Message Stuck in Outbox to Only One Particular Email Address
Hi: I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so. I have encountered a problem with sending emails. I have sent emails to a particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails get stuck in the outbox. The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the taskbar icon flashes furiously. If I look in the outbox, the email is also doing a staccato flash. At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete, yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain. After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the outbox....

Subtract colums in pivot table
I have a pivot table that has the following characteristics (Excel 2007): -rows (down the left) are values: "# Employees", "Total Pay" -Columns (across top) are Dates I want to calculate the difference between different date columns. Example: I have: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total # Emp 10 15 5 30 Pay 1000 15000 500 16500 I'd like: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total Vs. Last Wk % Change Vs. Last Yr % Change # Emp 10 15 5 30 -5 -33% 5 33% Pay 1000 5000 250 6250 -4000 -80% 750 15% Can anyone tell me how to cre...

How to substitute for a non-existing column in a joined table
Hi, Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined table for which a corresponding row does not exist? The following example (not a working one, of course) illustrates what I'm after. I'd like to return 'N/A' as c2name if there is no matching row in t2 SELECT t1.c1 (CASE t2.t1pk WHEN NULL THEN 'N/A' ELSE t2.name END) AS c2name, FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 ON t2.t1pk = t1.pk Thanks. On 2010-04-21 21:05, bob wrote: > Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined > table for which a ...

update worksheet in one file with worksheet in another file
I want to have one worksheet in one of my excel files (file 1) to reflect the contents of a worksheet in another file (file 2) every time it is opened (file 1), that is, everytime it is opened this one tab should reflect the last changes made on the tab in another file, including formating. I suspect this is possible but I don't have a clue how to do it. I have a few questions: Can this be done without VBA? (I'm not even a beginner with VBA!) I did search the web some and found the following that looks interesting: http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-6230-0.html?forumID=101&threadI...

entering multiple costs for an item
I am very new to Retail Management, and am trying to enter inventory, and create a purchase order. I can't figure out how to enter various costs for the same item from the same supplier. For example, when we purchase in lots of 50 pcs., the item cost is .50 per item (total cost of 25.00). However, if we purchase in lots of 100 pcs, the item cost is .47 per item (total cost of 47.00). We can also purchase the item in boxes of 10 (5.50 per box for a cost of .55 per item). How can I enter these costs so when I place a purchase order, the cost will be correct according to the quant...

Pull Data From Multiple Tables ????
Hi I will have 4 tables name "TblCostomers","TblVendors","TblAccounts", TblExpenses" Now i have a for name "FrmDrVouchers" that has a table "TblDrVouchers" in source. This form has two TxtBox Control name "TxtAccountNo" and "TxtAccountName" If User enters a Account No., It pulls the Account Name from Any One of these Table. I can do this if I have only one table. But tell me how can i do it while I have 4 tables for One Field of a table Thank you.. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://...

How to share info from one file to another?
I am wondering how I can share something perhaps from a cell of "file 1 to "file 2." I am familiar with how to do it from worksheet t worksheet within a single file. From what I have heard I know that i can be done but both files have to be located in the same folder. Correct me if I am wrong and please tell me briefly how it can be done I appologize if this is a newbie question. Thanks Chip Carlto -- ChipCarlto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ChipCarlton's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&useri...

I'm looking for a community just like this one but for Entourge?
I need to lear how to import and what formats I can import into Microsoft Entourge. I'm hoping that at least someone can tell me of a community just like this one. Thank you. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage Gilbert wrote: > I need to lear how to import and what formats I can import into Microsoft > Entourge. I'm hoping that at least someone can tell me of a community just > like this one. Thank you. Thank you very much Bob. "Bob I" wrote: > http://www.micros...

DNS Question
Hello All, I am working with a customer that has 2 Small Biz servers in the same office. These are on 2 domains, but the same subnet. I am having trouble getting mail to route between the 2 domains. Each is Small Biz server 2003. Domain A has a public IP of 72.151.19.122 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.78. Domain B has a public IP of 72.151.19.123 and an internal IP of 192.168.200.250. We are using a Netgear firewall and inbound and outbound mail between each of these domains and the rest of the world works fine. They just can't seem to talk to each other. I would think this woul...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

Renaming table in a dB
Is there a short way in which i can modify all references to a table after i rename it? Or would i have to open every query and form and manually change the table references?Thanksramesh Access doesn't provide a way to do this.There are commercial products that do, e.g.: http://www.speedferret.com/-- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western AustraliaTips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.htmlReply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org."Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in messagenews:uGgN$EuZHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...> Is the...

enter-key works with two inputboxes but not with olny one.
Hi, There is a form with two inputboxes and a submit button.The focus is on the first inputbox. When the user presses the enter-key without having entered some text, the javascript message "wrong text" appears. This works. But if i remove the second inputbox, leaving only the first inputbox and the submit button, pressing the enter-key without any text does not show the javascript message. Nothing happens. The focus remains in the inputbox. You can see the page is postbacked, but that's all. Why does it work with two inputboxes and not with one? And how to fix...

Saving one page -- as Template?
Therre are several pages in a 40-page booklet I want to save to use in future editions. Is there a method to save these pages for re-us? Or must I save the entire publication as a Template? Can I copy single pages and paste in another .pub file? Save the entire document and delete out the pages you don't want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "cuig" <cuig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16052168-6085-43D0-AD8B-2CF4839933FC@microsoft.com... > Therre are several pages in...

Tying tables to forms
I have four connected tables that work well as table input but when I put them in a form some of the fields will not let me make entries. Does this happen because I am using the Id fields and subsequent data from the wrong tables? -- Taylor It sounds like you have created a non-updatable form. One cautionary note first: Don't tie your forms directly to the tables. Use queries instead. The queries will act as a stop light for which data is written and when. If more than one person tries to make a change to the same record at the same time, you will run into problems. From wha...

Dummy series and data table
Hi, I have a chart that presents 2005, 2006, 2007 summary data as a column chart and then 2007 by month as a line. To show the yearly data I have a yearly category, after which I have individual months where the yearly data is zero - sort of like a dummy series - because I only have one value for them. The 2007 detailed data has zero in the yearly column but all the individual values in the monthly columns. It worked fine until I was asked to add a data table to the chart. Now, since it has 2007 twice - once as the summarized for the year and the other as all these individual months - some us...

Sumif across a table
I am looking for a function that works using a =sumif function to add things that are not in a range that are next to each other as seen below the letters in () are the columns that the values are in... so I am looking for a sum in column A "X" of the total work out time if the appl column is "Y" total work Running (D) Walking (F) Elliptical (H) out time (C) Appl (D) Time (E) Appl (F) Time (G) Appl (H) Time (I) X Y 20 N 0 Y ...

RMS--Multiple Loyalty Clubs
Does anyone make an add on to allow for multiple loyalty clubs per client? I would like to be able to set it up so that I can either print out a certificate every month and send the customer a voucher for their reward points for the particular club, or set it up so that certain levels of points trigger certificates for redemptions for certain SKUs of product vs. a flat cash credit to their account. contact me at secure payment systems for some really cool options regarding our loyalty card program that we are integrating with microsoft's retail management system right now. It's...

Aging report table for accounts receivable
Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make query/view in sql server 2005 Michael, You need to use RM20101 and RM10201 tables. You need to use date functions to get the aging for your view based on document date or due date field. If your aging is setup to be by Doc Date, Consider Doc Date and If it is due date, you should be taking it by Due Date. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make > query/view in sql server 2005...

Viewing multiple excell spreadsheets on the task bar
Why is it that when I have 3 or more excell spreadsheets open they are not all listed on my task bar the only way I can get to them is by going to the window button and selecting the one I want to see, I want to be able to ALT TAB between them and they are not listing them for me in the task bar only the current one I have open? Are you using XP? Sounds like that feature of XP which groups several windows of one application into one spot on the task bar. There may be a way to shut this off in taskbar properties. Click on the task bar and select properties. "Megan" wrote: ...