NET Client calling Axis web service

I have a Net 2.0 client (C# Winform) calling an Axis web service.  I can
authenticate, and send a request that is accepted and responded to, but I
cannot see the response.

The return for the call to the webservice is an object.  Looking at the SOAP
message that comes in, I can see the response.  However when I assign the
response to instance of the object, the result is null.  Example:

1. WorkRequestServiceImplService myRequest = new
WorkRequestServiceImplService();
2. WorkRequestTO workRequest = new WorkRequestTO();
3. WorkRequestStatusTO workRequestStatus = new WorkRequestStatusTO();
4. workRequest = createNewWorkRequest();  //create new work request
5. workRequestStatus = myRequest.createWorkRequest(workRequest);

workRequest is complete when sent in step 5, however workRequestStatus
contains all nulls after step 5.  Again, the SOAP response contains the
object values it should contain.  Net appears to be having trouble
deserializing response code.  Any ideas?

0
DavidR (20)

Should add that literal and not SOAP section-5 encoding is being used on the
Axis server.

"David R" wrote:

> I have a Net 2.0 client (C# Winform) calling an Axis web service.  I can
> authenticate, and send a request that is accepted and responded to, but I
> cannot see the response.
>
> The return for the call to the webservice is an object.  Looking at the SOAP
> message that comes in, I can see the response.  However when I assign the
> response to instance of the object, the result is null.  Example:
>
> 1. WorkRequestServiceImplService myRequest = new
> WorkRequestServiceImplService();
> 2. WorkRequestTO workRequest = new WorkRequestTO();
> 3. WorkRequestStatusTO workRequestStatus = new WorkRequestStatusTO();
> 4. workRequest = createNewWorkRequest();  //create new work request
> 5. workRequestStatus = myRequest.createWorkRequest(workRequest);
>
> workRequest is complete when sent in step 5, however workRequestStatus
> contains all nulls after step 5.  Again, the SOAP response contains the
> object values it should contain.  Net appears to be having trouble
> deserializing response code.  Any ideas?

0
DavidR (20)

C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visual studio.net 2008 professional edition to solve this problem prior to clicking on the 'next' button. I am working on an workstation that is 64 bits, XP operating syste...

net passport
I changd my net passport and now when I enter it in money it tells me it is incorrect. ...

Track in CRM (outlook client) bug
1)Click on an email in Outlook (v 2003 sp 2) 2)Click Track in CRM 3)Click Regarding and fill in 4)Click View in CRM 5)To: field - Email is assigned to ALL contacts instead of the user and an activity is created Hi Jeff, I cannot follow your repro steps. After I do step 3, I don't see a 'view in crm' button. Rather the button still says 'Track in CRM' because the email hasn't been sent. Are you sending the email before doing step 4? Thanks. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jeff Metcal...

Reporting Services parameter problem
Hi all, This is rather a post requiring advanced CRM + reporting services knowledge. I have spent on this issue several hours and I still did not manage to achieve the desired result (although I have a few "similar" solutions). Anyone can help, please? I need to create a report that would be context-sensitive and enable pre-filtering (by using CRMAF_, @FilteredEntity or dynamic SQL - whichever way) that: - will pre-filter the accounts - for the chosen account display multi-value list (multi-value parameter) of contacts related only to this account (in the first report window)...

changing the axis fonts of charts
Hello all! Can anyone help write a macro that would change the size o charts' axis fonts, based on the charts that I select? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you tried recording one when you did it manually? If you can't generalize it, post the code that you came up with and I bet you get a better response. "cdegar01 <" wrote: > > Hello all! Can anyone help write a macro that would change the size of > charts' axis fonts, based on the charts that I select? > > Thanks! > > --- > Message posted from http://ww...

net
Dear All , Can you please help in this i'm creating excel sheet for finance purpose and i need the number appear with color for example if the net = +ve (i need it to appear with green color ) and if it is = - neg (i need to appear with red color ) any one can help me with the color thansk for your cooperations -- bn_dubai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bn_dubai's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492656 You can use Con...

MFC and .NET
We have a MFC application we are moving to VC 7.0 because we want to use the latest C++ compiler that comes with it. For moving to VC 7.0 we need to install the .NET framework though. My questions are, 1. Has anybody moved thier MFC application to .NET framework? Did you run into any issues? 2. What is the plan for MFC? Is there any end of life for this from Microsoft? Thanks, David I use all of my VC6 MFC apps and DLLs just fine with XP and VS.Net 2003. No need to port your code to .Net at all. WTH "David Mohandas" <david_mohandas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ac...

is it a problem to install 931836 on client *before* updating server?
i'm just wondering if there will be a problem with installing the KB931836 on our XP client machines before doing any other DST updates? i can easily go through and change this if i have to, but i want to know if it will cause that much of a problem in the grand scheme of things. That's the preferred/recommended way, but don't let too much time pass between the clients getting 931836 and your rebasing. Appointments created between the time they get 931836 time zone update to when you rebase may get wrongly rebased. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog lo...

Directory Services Errors with SBS 2003 R2 Server
Hi. I've got an Small Business Server 2003 running Windows Server 2003 SP2. The system recently had a drive failure with our RAID. The drive was replaced and the RAID was rebuilt. Ever since, the system continues to log the following errors: -------------------------- Critical Errors in Directory Service Log Source NTDS ISAM Event ID 467 Last Occurrence 5/12/2010 5:40 AM Total Occurrences 95 * NTDS (460) NTDSA: Index INDEX_00020078 of table datatable is corrupted (0). -------------------------- Source NTDS KCC Event ID 1130 Last Occurrence 5/12/2010 5:4...

Exchange 2003 Public Folder permissions different in server and in OL 2003 clients!
I set proper permissions for users in ESM Public folders on the 2003 server, but when they tried to open them, access was denied. I checked the permission properties at OL 2003 client and found that permissions are completely different from those set at the server! I checked on OL 2002 and earler, the persimissions look correct! These public folders were moved from an Exchange 5.5 server and some are newly created on the Exchange 2003. Is this a known problem that can be fixed? Thanks Bill I just found that OL2003 client only shows the name of the folder's owner (in this case my name...

Load JPG from Web
Hi, i can put a hyperlink in a cell, clicking on this will open the jpg via Internetbrowser i also can add a picture directly into the exceltable, but then the excelfile gets large Now my question: Is it possible to put a link into a cell, so when viewing the sheet excel loads the picture from a webserver into the cell ? the size of the excelfile would be smal and the jpg-files are up-to-date as on the webserver ? regards Ecki ...

Entourage client cannot access comcast mail on the road
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I've tried all the on-line configuration tips I can easily access, and called comcast support to no avail. I called Entourage support but I don't have my product key since I'm using the trial version while I wait for a new CD (the one they shipped to me was defective). Does anyone know if this is a problem with the trial version only? I'll call MS support again when I get home. I've been using Entourage as my client from home with no problems. On the road, I can't ...

HQ Client unable to Process 401 Data Upload Worksheet
Hi, My Hq Client shown the following error when trying to process Data Upload Worksheet http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/482/hqclienterrorhr8.jpg can any1 help me on that? Hi MJay - there's a KB that addresses this issue; make sure the sa password is correct on HQ server; KB is 903751; hope this helps "MJay" wrote: > Hi, > My Hq Client shown the following error when trying to process Data Upload > Worksheet > http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/482/hqclienterrorhr8.jpg > can any1 help me on that? Quick fix: Disconnect the (vpn-)connection between HQ and ...

VB.net
Hi, I am trying to update a field in a record of a Access Database (whose structure I can not modify). I got this error (translated from italian): "Data types do not match in the expression" = "Tipi di dati non corrispondenti nell'espressione criterio." The code is the following: (myField is a binary field as on Access 2007) 'determine new value Dim newValue() As Byte = ... (valid data) 'write new attributes Dim conn As OleDbConnection = myObj.getConnection Dim cmd As OleDbComman...

Authentication between asp.net 2.0 and asp.net 1.1
I am running CRM 3.0 which is running in its own app pool for asp.net 1.1. I've added a virtual directory under the CRM website which runs under a different app pool for asp.net 2.0. This is where I put my custom web pages. Both app pools are running under the NETWORK SERVICE account. Both the CRM website and the virtual directory has windows authentication. My question is why I am prompted to enter my credential when I access the custom page through CRM the first time I access the page? Have I not already been authenticated? Hmm not sure whether this can help. Are you sure you put...

Publisher 2007, in "publish web site" it only lets me save.
I have converted my page to html, but when I go to publish the site it will only let me save it. I can't get to the dialog box where I would type in the destination URL. I tried downloading service pack 1 for Office 2007, but it didn't help. Reference: Prepare, publish, and maintain your Publisher Web site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA100947601033.aspx It is written for Pub 2007. If you are using IE7 instead of IE6, then the directions for using Vista would apply. FTP uploading has changed with the introduction of IE7. If you choose to use FTP uploading then co...

SQL connection management in ASP.Net
hi, I have to create a small website in ASP.Net 2.0. I have question about working with SQL connections. What are the best practises? How and where to create and store a connection? I see a few possibilities: - create, open/close a connection on each web page - create a connection on login page and store it on Session - how to create a connection? ie. SqlConnection = new SqlConnection or System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactory factory = System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory("System.Data.SqlClient"); System.Data.Common.DbConnection conn = factory.Crea...

Can I call a macro from a specific book
I have a number of workbooks open all with a macro called 'MyMacro' in them 2 Questions: 1. When there are a few open, how can I run the macro from a particular book (I want something like: Call Workbooks("Book1.xls").MyMacro) 2. Also... How can I run the MyMacro macro from the ActiveWorkbook? Thanks M Use Application.Run: Code: -------------------- Application.Run "'Book1.xls'!MyMacro" -------------------- Michelle;723207 Wrote: > I have a number of workbooks open all with a macro called &#...

Sync new entities into outlook client
I would like to ask if there is any way to synchronize new entities ( forms ) that were developed by me using the CRM sdk into the microsoft outlook & view this information when working offline. ...

Service/Repair Shop ad-on
Does anyone know of a Service/Repair Shop ad-on? Thanks, Tom Tom, We have had RMS in a ATV/Motorcycle Sales & Service shop for 2 years. If you are interested in the solutions we provided for them please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "RMS" <mail@woodenwheels.com> wrote in message news:1187048007.062916.171110@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Does an...

xml DTD visual stdio .net 2k3 autocomplete
Hello, I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around Thansk Alejandro P. ? <alejandropacheco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:esj0OEWYEHA.2972@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I'm using visual studio .net 2k3 to work with Xml intensive integration > App. When I using XML /XSD based documents I get autocomplete feature but > not when I use Xml /Dtd based. Somebody know How work around > >...

Mailbox maintenance via the WEB or Webservice ?
We are looking for a product which lets our Exchange 2003 users (customers) maintain their Mailboxes, Public folders and some parts of their AD Accounts via the web. Many thanks for any recommendation ??? Does anybody know or has experience with a product called hostedexpress ??? You should have a look at www.msnetsoft.com! There is a nice and cheap WEB tool available called hostedexpress. It works with web services and therefore it is a secure application. With it's WEBGUI you are able to administrate all AD/MS Exchange properties. One of the best benefits is to delegate as a ce...

FREE .NET EBOOKS , DOTNET TUTORIALS, CODE SNIPPETS
Visit this site u will find good .Net ebooks, .Net source code, .net tutorials and lots more for vb.net, c#.net, asp.net and other dotnet stuff. URL: www.DotNetGuide.net I don't like the site because 1) There are 3 sets of adverts on each page 2) The page is fixed with, which is very annoying. I am reading on a wide-screen laptop but find I am limited to approximately 60 characters per line, I can't read articles like that! Pete ...

IIS Restarting and POP3 and IMAP4 Services....
Problem: The IIS, SMTP, POP3 and WWW services crash frequently on the Exchange with Symantec Antivirus servers and they took Exchange down. This happens with a frequency of once or twice an hour - or maybe more. Resolution: This issue is caused due to the Symantec Brightmail 5. The recommended workaround is to modify brightmail to no longer use the rulesets that are causing the issue. Please Call Symantec to resolve this issue. Here is what they will probably tell you - to modify the bmiconfig.xml file. To modify bmiconfig.xml to work around the issue: Open the services menu by goin...

I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr #2
Hello all, Help me!!! I have noticed that excell has been malfunctioning at my computer for quite some time. I have two problems with charting: 1. My axis title for the Y axis is truncated, for example if I intend to give a title of "Population number", excell truncates them into unfavourable one, like "Population numb", and even worse the next letter of the sentence, i.e. the "e" was half displayed, leaving an impression of cracking words. 2. Another peculiarity with my excell program is that it does not allow (give me choice) to resize my title axis, while str...