NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.

Hi all, I need some help.  We have an application which is using SOAP to
relay messages between two applications.  We are having a problem, which
started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time.
When communicating between the apps, we receive this message...

Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction
<http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't
defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace
or has incorrect case.

The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a Windows 2000 COM+
server.  We are using the Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 1.1.  The client is an
Outlook form written in VB6/VBA.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this problem?  The code used
to work, and it has not changed since the time when it did work.

Thanks for any help,
    Rob (gibbensr@hotmail.com)

0
gibbensr (1)

Errors in Event Viewer
I have three errors in event viewer that occur during computer startup. How can I address these? 1) Event Source=Dhcp, ID=1002 Description: The IP address lease 192.168.1.21 for the Network Card with network address 00508D8287D7 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). (note: The computer is connected by Ethernet cabling) Comcast cable --->cable modem --->Netgear router --->computer (The error is obviously related to the router but the signal should be just passing through the router.) 2) Event Source=Service Control Man...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Print any file to a specific printer (silently)
Hi, I have a requirement where I have to print any given file to a specific printer. My application then consumes the output of this printer. I also need to do this without any user intervention and without any GUI. I have managed to get the printing done using Shell Execute, however, it always shows the associated application even though I have specified ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden as window style. My code snippets are given below: <CODE> Process objProcess = new Process(); objProcess.StartInfo.FileName = fileName; //file to print objProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ...

SEARCH ERROR
Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the search bar it has started to come up with a page full of what looks like chinese. i'm also having a problem editing the church website since the site's been upgraded. However it has been tried with IE8 on 6 other computers but won't work properly on my laptop. any ideas? Your computer is infected with malware. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est woodstockpeace wrote: > Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the > search bar it has started t...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Removing attactments from sents messages
Hi O'2000 sr1 Is there a way to remove the attainments from all my sent messages in one go? TIA Dave F. ye ----- Dave F wrote: ---- H O'2000 sr Is there a way to remove the attainments from all my sent messages in on go TI Dave F. ...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Messages NOT deleted from the POP3 mailserver
Anybody knows the answer to this question? >I use Outlook 2002 with a POP3 server. I choose the >option "Leave on the server" with the additional >option "Remove when deleted from Deleted items". This >doesn't work and none of the messages I receive are >deleted from the server and all remain there. When I use >other email tools, I don't have this problem. I have also installed service pack 3 and it still continues to have this problem. ...

Why is a .WAV file NOT automatically playing when I start the PPT
I inserted a .wav file in my powerpoint show and when I go to "view show," the animations work but the sound file does not play - either automatically OR on mouse click. The other animations and their "effect options" sounds play fine, but NOT the sound icon. I have checked with our school technician and it is not a hardware problem b/c windows media player works fine. Can you help me? I am a middle school special educator and I teach autistic students. I need to run the Powerpoint I created for my disabled student to interact with. Can you help me? Th...

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

How do I see my own message posts ?
Hi On many forums (inc some Microsoft), once you have signed in with MS Live ID you can see your own posts very easily...can't see a way to do that on MS Office Online Forums. ?! Any way to do this (to save searching...I seem to keep 'losing' posts....unless MS are removing them ?) Thanks tomhass Generally not wise to use the MS Discussion Group web interface. Better to use an alternative method of accessing the newsgroups (then you might stand a better chance of seeing replies from the wider world, which the MSDG interface has been ignoring in recent wee...

I need Help

need help badly

Error accessing control when form not open
On a form when trying to get a value from a field it displays Run-time error 2450 when the form is not open. In this case instead of displaying the error how can I get a value from a control on a different form? You can only get a value from an open form that is displaying that value. Just refer to the control on the open form: [Forms]![OtherForm]![Text1] Use DLookup to get a value from an underlying table. The form does not need to be open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Robin9876" <robin9876@hotmail....

Publisher cannot open the file you specified
Hi On a new installation of Pub 2003 on XP, when trying to open a saved file comes up with ' Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialog box will let you browse to locate the file on your hard disk or floppy disk' This seems like a systemic thing, but have run Norton Windoctor, reinstalled, but no luck, continues to get this message, or 'unable to open file'. Any suggestions please This is usually a Norton problem, disable "scrip blocking" and maybe in Norton options, disable "Office Plug-ins." You receive a "File is not avail...