need help parsing text to get xml

I have a string that contains the \", \t, \r, \n.  I need to get the xml.

sample below:
"<?xml version=\"1.0\"?>\r\n<USERS
xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema\"
xmlns:xsi=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance\"
xmlns=\"http://www.slcorp.com\\xml\\slcorp_dtd_schema.xml\">\r\n\t<ACCT>GameTek</ACCT>\r\n\t<USER>\r\n\t\t<USER_ID>Mike</USER_ID></USER>\r\n\t</USERS>\r\n"

I have tried replacing as follows so I can get the xml.  I have tried 2
approaches
(1)
str = str.Replace("\n", "").Replace("\t","").Replace("\r","").Replace("\"",
""");
This code segment (Replace("\"", """);) does not compile, the rest is okay.
(2)
I have also tried using Regex as follows

string str= Regex.Unescape(str);  This time the exception is "Insufficient
hexadecimal digits"

Any ideas?
0
Mori (4)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Text Values #2
I'm tryng to build a spreadsheet to track employee vacations. How do I sum 8 hours if a cell has a "V" entered and 4 hours if a cell has an "X" entered? Assuming you're using column A, and each row is either the number of hours worked, or a V or a X, then use a helper column, B, and insert this in B1 and copy down.......change the A1's to A2's if you have a header in Row 1, and put this in B2. =IF(A1="V",8,IF(A1="X",4,A1)) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Brando" <carpenterchsd@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1113...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

text boxes filled with color
When I fill any text bos with color while creating anm e-mail publication, the text boxes are converted into images instead of text, thus making my file size bigger. How to change this? Lavanya <Lavanya@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When I fill any text bos with color while creating anm e-mail > publication, the text boxes are converted into images instead of > text, thus making my file size bigger. How to change this? There is no way to change it. This is the way Publisher works. Publisher is not designed for outputting small HTML code. --...

A full page of email text shrinks to one inch or less w/ new batte
I was answering emails and everyhting was fine. The batteries in my wireless mouse died. I replaced them and went back to answering emails. When I clicked the "forward" or "reply" button , a full page text in an email shrank to about one inch. Changing the font size did not correct the problem. HELP it's your zoom setting. Hold ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to increase. Depending on the mouse, you could have accidently pressed a mouse button and changed it when you changed the batteries. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

Help needed

Combo Box Text Alignment
Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a combo box other then the standard "Left-Right-Center" preset options ? Thanks - George What specifically are you looking for? Assuming you use a query as the RowSource, you've always got the option of concatenating spaces in front (or after) a field. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1366215-05A0-45BB-A27B-272A47458FC8@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to tweek the text alignment in a ...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

I need Help

need help badly

Missing Text #5
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook XP (2002) that I can't find a solution for. When this particular user receives a reply to an email she sent, the frist couple of lines of the reply text will appear in the auto preview (the preview in the message listing in the inbox) but when she opens the message itself by double clicking it, that reply text is missing. I've updated Outlook to SP3 and even tried reinstalling it once. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks, Rod ...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

Need Help Despertly!

How can you get back a lost part of a document?
After typing 3 or 4 additional pages to saved document, I don't know what I hit but I lost all the added work. Is there a way to get it back? If the document has not been closed since the error - CTRL+Z (Undo) will restore the text. If the document has been closed and the changes not saved, then there is nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<...

Plug in needed