mpeg7 standard: ISO/IEC 15938-1:2002

hi,

I am looking for "ISO/IEC 15938-1:2002", is the text of ISO/IEC
15938-2  not publicly available? I should appreciate if anyone having
it  and send it to me. Thanks in advance!

Inserting row takes 1
I'm working with an Excel 2003 workbook with six worksheets (that I've opened in Excel 2007), one per year. There are only 14 columns with a very simple SUM formula in column 14. This is a spreadsheet that keeps track of auction sales by week with a grand total at the bottom of each yearly worksheet. Pretty simple. Since I've opened this workbook in Excel 2007, it is taking from 1 to 3 minutes to insert a blank row in the middle of other blank rows. This would be instantaneous with the same workbook in Excel 2003. I'm not a programmer, just a user and this is ver...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

1 Report, Multiple Queries
I am trying to use the same report layout for multiple queries but am having some trouble. The button code is: Private Sub cmdOpenProjectReport_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "rptStandard" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview Reports!rptStandard.RecordSource = "qryMainTopList" Exit_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdOpenProjectReport_Click End Sub The problem is that when I click the button I get an error messag...

Standard reply
Is there a way of sending a standard reply to an email in outlook. With some email clients there is a reply with... option that allows you to reply to an email with a standard response. For example choosing to reply and adding the following text to the top of the email: Thank you for applying for the position but it is has already been filled. Outlook has stationary that allows you to setup templates for new messages but I can't find a way of doing this for a reply. You can use Wizard Rules for that. Post more info like version of Outlook and whether or not you're on an Exc...

Standard C++ Library
is it true that Standard C++ Library is pretty much include functions similar to the following java packages??? java.io java.lang java.util http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ct1as7hw(VS.80).aspx It seem to me the Standard C++ Library have headers to mainipulate string / characters, doing I/O, and data structure like Stack, Queue, HashMap, Vector, time, bitwise operation, exception, iterator on a collection ... etc which pretty similar to above "very core" java package So there are 3 types of library / header in C++? CRT (C runtime library) Standard C++ Library Platform S...

CDialog::DoModal() == -1
Hi, I write a SDI Applikation wich use 2 nonmodal Dialogs as Controls created with ::Create now I will use a modal Dialog in a Function called by a menue message CObjectDialog od; int ret = od.DoModal(); ret is always -1 I tryed to create the same Dialog ressource nonmodal with create, but its also not possible, ::Create returns 0 Is it possible to get a Information why DoModal does not work ? GetLastError ? Does anyone have a idea whats the Problem. Thx Peter DoModal nomally returns -1, whenever an error occurs and dialog cannot be created. I had a similar problem, when I tried u...

Rules in Error Outlook 2002
Rules in Error: Rule Server-Requested Client Action. Error MoveCopy, Unable to create dest. msg. Error box show up on any computer that the client log on to. No rules are seen under the rules wizard. Microsoft have no solution for this problem, do you. I do not know where to look at the exchange server if possible. Lotte Rules are hidden messages stored in the Inbox. If you are unable to get the rules to show after creating a new profile to the mailbox and starting the Rules Wizard, you could export the mailbox to a PST and delete/recreate the mailbox or run the clean mailbox tool on it...

Migrating off of SBS 2000 to Windows 2008 standard /Exchange 2010
We have outgrown the SBS environment and are moving to an environment with Windows 2008 std server running exchange 2010. What is the best/easiest way to get 2000SBS out of the way? As I understand it, I would bring in the 2008 server and configure as a member DC then seize the FSMO roles and then shut down the SBS 2000 server. Is that about it (excluding what I will have to do to migrate my exchange data - which I am assuming I will have to do BEFORE I seize the FSMO roles... What other gotcha'ya's might I expect?? Thanks, Brad ...

What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1)
What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) It means subtract the value in cell P1 from 1, then multiply that result by the value in cell M49. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "lance559" <lance559@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2884953B-A53E-482A-96D3-1275D720E55E@microsoft.com... > What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) "Chip Pearson" wrote: > "lance559" <lance559@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) &...

anybody know if there will a "12.1.1" patch next week?
Will "Patch Tuesday" bring a fix for the double-click issue for Word/Excel documents? Or if not that, at least an explanation of why it *won't* be fixed? Anybody know? (and, yes, I know the "workarounds...) - Steve Anybody who knows isn't allowed to tell--aren't you the one beta-testing OS X? Surely you know that. Others may speculate. Steve Maser wrote: > Will "Patch Tuesday" bring a fix for the double-click issue for > Word/Excel documents? > > Or if not that, at least an explanation of why it *won't* be fixed? > > > An...

OL 2002 Lists Multiple Names per Contact When Addressing Emails
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I have not been able to resolve or find relevant solution. When addressing an email in IMO OL 2002 its lists multiple instances per contact when the contact has more than one email address. Fax numbers are also some how liste but don't know why. IN IMO OL 2000 only the default email address was listed when addressing emails. Is there a setting somewhere or software that I could buy for OL 2002 to make it behave like 2000? The following information is an excerpt from 289467 User Profiles and Information Services http://support.micr...

Converting from 2002 standard
Hi, I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the 2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it due difference version. Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, Sebastian wrote: > > >I've problem when i try to convert my money file from the >2002 standard version, it keep on saying cannot open it >due difference version. Money cannot open a version localized for another country. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;197668 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;178830 Get a later ve...

The word limit is too short. 175-225. Can you write 1,000 words?
I'm struggling and frustrating myself with creating a newsletter in publisher. I have articles that I have written that are all 1,000 words or so. Is this too many words for newsletter articles? Publisher only allows 175-225 per section. This would be a MAJOR editing job to cut down to this level. Furthermore, significant information will be lost. I suppose articles are supposed to be short and to the point when creating a 'newsletter.' Your suggestion/comment will be appreciated. Ken You can write a book in Publisher, what you need to do is link your text boxes...

Office Update 12.0.1 Install Problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update and get the message "version required to install this update not found on this volume." Thanks for any help out there. On 3/25/08 7:09 30AM, in article ee95fb7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com" <Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com> wrote: > After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update > and get the message "version required to install this update not found...

Moving from Standard/Eval. to Standard edition
Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, do I adjust the license logging service? Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. Is this right? run SETUP /ALL to allow for the reinstall of all components, and that's it? >-----Original Message----- >Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official >media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, >do I adjust the license logging service? > >Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. >. > I'll answer my own question t...

MS Outlook 2003, SP 1
I have 2 email messages with attaachments stuck in my outbox and I can't send them and can't delete them. How do I get rid of them? Thanks for your help. Place Outlook off-line, restart Outlook and delete the messages -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "J Asselmeier" <J Asselmeier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C692DB4-F6FE-4553-A4F5-3F8AB8A227EB@microsoft.com... >I have 2 email messages w...

Creating Standard Deviation plot
Hi, It may be something obvious but I haven't been able to figure out how to produce a regular bell curve plot based on the values in a column containing the ages in years of about 400 people. Thanks for any help you can provide, Steve. I should have mentioned that I am using Excel 2002 "Steve" <abc@123.com> wrote in message news:#A2LRPT1DHA.1660@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > It may be something obvious but I haven't been able to figure out how to > produce a regular bell curve plot based on the values in a column containing > the ages in year...

=?ISO-8859-9?Q?Would_you_like_to_sell_the_grain_dryers_which_offers?= =?ISO-8859-9?Q?_you_high_earnings=2E__Stop_to_selling_more_expensive_dryers_a?= =?ISO-8859-9?Q?nd_earn_less_=2D_If_you_earn_more_t
Would you like to sell the grain dryers which offers you high earnings. Stop to selling more expensive dryers and earn less - If you earn more than we can sell our grain dryer - Our company has started production grain dryer in 2007. Has been exported to 17 countries in the world . The main countries are Russia, Ukrainne, Bulgaria, Tatarstan, Romania, these countries are few. The reason to sell many countries a large amount in a short time is we have our own features and high capacity by producing machines. The best quality can be presented to the cheapest is due. Our prices offer you the ...

Further Excel help for>> =SUMPRODUCT((C$1:E$8=G1)*B$1:B$8)
Any one able to assist with formulae like the above which for me is quite advanced yet I am sure it is intermediate. I would like to attach a file to give as n example of what I am trying to do. (How do I do this on the newsgroup?) Have already got this far from an Excel MVP help and need to expand what I am doing with a roster. Any takers?? Mike A good resource for SUMPRODUCT() http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200784 "MikeR-Oz" wrote: > Any one able to assist with formulae like the above which for me is quite >...

Migration from Server 2003 Standard to SBS 2008
Hi, During the Migration I receive the following message on the destination server: Run the Migration Prep Tool on the Source Server I already did following on the source server: adprep /forestprep dprep /domainprep adprep /domainprep /gpprep execute sourcetool.msi What shall I do else on the source server to overcome this message during the migration on the destination server? (Run the Migration Prep Tool on the Source Server) Thanks O. On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:28:50 +0200, "Olaf Coolic" <1@2.3> wrote: >Hi, > >During the Migration I rec...

Excel XP 2002 compatibility with older versions (macros)
I have developed a spreadsheet that has macros in it. I have sent it out to be used by others, but an error message pops up when those with older versions of Excel try to use the macro. Is there something I can do to make this macro work for those with older versions of Excel? That depends entirely on exactly WHAT the error message is. If you are using VBA functions that correspond to features not available in the older version(s) of Excel, then you'll have to remove that code. Potentially you can alter it to do it the "old" way so that it works, or you can perform a tes...

how do I can enter page number with start at 1,038
- My publication with page layout is A5, how to can print two page on paper size A4. _ My book's about 1,800 pages, how to I do enter pages numbers with start at over 1,001 or 1,214. Thanks ductril What version Publisher? Select booklet from the page layout. Page numbers... In Publisher 2002-03, insert, section. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ductril" <ductril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:725F313D-0EE7-4591-9F15-25AF196FFAEC@microsoft.com... >- My publication with page ...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Upgrade from Standard to Pro?
is there a upgrade price US for standard 2003 to pro 2003? TIA, Dave On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:38:16 -0500, Dave <xyz@nowhere.com> wrote: >is there a upgrade price US for standard 2003 to pro 2003? > >TIA, >Dave Acording to the MSFT website, it's $249: http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/howtobuy/default.mspx -- Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com (11/09/04) That is a pre 2003 upgrade. Before the Microsoft acquisition, there was an option to upgrade from standard to pro (of the same version), but it was not widely publicized. Most of those answering questions in...

Attachments Outlook express 6 & Outlook 2002
I have 2 users one of each using the above. Both send and receive attachments. When the Outlook 2002 user sends the Outlook Express 6 user an attachment, he receives the mail but not the attachment. When the same mail is sent to myself an Outlook 2002 user I receive the attachment. When I forward it on the Outlook Express user, he does not get the attachment. If I first save the attachment and then send it directly from me an outlook 2002 user, the express user gets the attachment! Both donot have problems sending or receiving attachments from anyone else. Can anyone help, please? ...