missing namespace on root element of WCF proxy client

Hi,
I have the following class that is exposed as a  webservice method
parameter parameter .

[System.Xml.Serialization.XmlTypeAttribute(Namespace="urn:schemas.sequel.com/
genericImport")]

[System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute(Namespace="urn:schemas.sequel.com/
genericImport", IsNullable=false)]
    public partial class Schema {

        private Import importField;

        /// <remarks/>
        public Import Import {
            get {
                return this.importField;
            }
            set {
                this.importField = value;
            }
        }
    }

[System.Xml.Serialization.XmlTypeAttribute(Namespace="urn:schemas.sequel.com/
genericImport")]
    public partial class Import {

        private string recordCountField;

        private RecordType recordTypeField;

        private bool recordTypeFieldSpecified;

        private RecordSource recordSourceField;

        private bool recordSourceFieldSpecified;

        private Policy[] policysField;
        }
have ommited the public properties.

When I use the Add Service Reference funtionality on the client to
generate a proxy the folowing code is generated

    {

        private Import importField;

        /// <remarks/>
        [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Order=0)]
        public Import Import
        {
            get
            {
                return this.importField;
            }
            set
            {
                this.importField = value;
            }
        }
    }

    /// <remarks/>
    [System.CodeDom.Compiler.GeneratedCodeAttribute("svcutil",
"3.0.4506.30")]
    [System.SerializableAttribute()]
    [System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThroughAttribute()]
    [System.ComponentModel.DesignerCategoryAttribute("code")]

[System.Xml.Serialization.XmlTypeAttribute(Namespace="urn:schemas.sequel.com/
genericImport")]
    public partial class Import
    {
        etc etc

As you can see in the proxy class the Schema type does not have the
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute as a result when i serialize
the object to xml on the client the xml generated is
<Schema  have omitted standard xml namespce definitions>
<Import xmlns="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport">
<other elements>
</Schema>
i was expecting the following xml
<Schema  xmlns="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport">
<Import >
<other elements>
</Schema>

Also if i want to deserialize an xml file to the object of type schema
on the proxy i need to supply the following xml
<?xml version="1.0">
<Schema  >
<Import xmlns="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport">
<other elements>
</Schema>

I was expecting to submit the following xml
<?xml version="1.0">
<Schema  xmlns="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport">
<Import >
<other elements>
</Schema>

On the client proxy why is the Schema element loosing the name space.
The original xsd used to generated the classes on the server is
<xs:schema targetNamespace="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport"
elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="qualified"
id="PolicyImport" xmlns="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport"
xmlns:gi="urn:schemas.sequel.com/genericImport" xmlns:xs="http://
www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
	<xs:include schemaLocation="SimpleTypes.xsd"/>
	<!-- these attributes describe whether the fields are needed for new
or amended data and are only used within this schema-->
	<xs:attribute name="mandatoryNew" type="xs:boolean" />
	<xs:attribute name="mandatoryAmend" type="xs:boolean" />
	<!-- import root element -->
	<xs:element name="Schema" type ="gi:Schema" />
		<xs:complexType name ="Schema" >
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element name="Import" type="gi:Import" >

				</xs:element>
			</xs:sequence>
		</xs:complexType>
		<xs:complexType name ="Import">
			<xs:sequence>
				<xs:element name="RecordCount" type="xs:positiveInteger"
minOccurs="0" />
							</xs:sequence>
		</xs:complexType>
</xs:Schema>

Any help greatly appreciated.

Windows Mobile 5.0 and Money06 client.
Has anyone been able to get the MS Money 2006 client (mnyppc06.exe) to work on Mobile 5.0? I would *love* to be able to get accurate financial info on my mobile device on a whim. The install runs fine, I am prompted on the device for the install, and then it fails with a message on the device, saying the install failed. Am I doomed? Windows Mobile 5 is not supported I am afraid. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. ...

Outlook express as an IMAP client
We have two computers. One desktop and a laptop. We have the desktop configured as a pop3 and the laptop as an imap. Problem: if my wife downloads email on the desktop before I do on my laptop, I do not get to see the new email. We can configure both machines to be imap, but then we have a 10MB limit on our email server and I want to avoid emails bouncing back to the sender. Is there any way to have both machines capable of viewing all the email we get? thanks, Sean ...

Missing files

Using client PC to find the functnl level of my log-in AD domain
Using Windows XP service pack3 to login to AD domain. Running the GPresult from the command prompt returns the following: RSOP results for TMS\TABATAJ on PD9403355 : Logging Mode --------------------------------------------------------- OS Type: Microsoft Windows XP Professional OS Configuration: Member Workstation OS Version: 5.1.2600 Domain Name: ABC Domain Type: Windows 2000 Site Name: DATA-HUB-SITE Roaming Profile: Local Profile: C:\Documents and Settings\tabataj Connected over a slow link?: No -------------------- Can I conclude that the Functional level ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Missing Folders after Sync

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Missing Message Text

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Exchange 5.5 mail root folder issue
Help, I have an exchange 5.5 box; for only another (4) wks... but I have a ton of SMTP mail stuck in the following folders... C:\exchsrvr\mailroot\Queue environment is w2k active directory, 5.5 is on a w2k server box... I can not delete, as it says there is a sharing violation... what are they from and how do I clear out... thanks for any help AL On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:13:32 -0400, FOAD <ascssmith@gmail.com> wrote: >Help, I have an exchange 5.5 box; for only another (4) wks... but I have >a ton of SMTP mail stuck in the following folders... >C:\exchsrvr\mailroot\Queue ...

Outlook client on terminal services
Hi, We have Office 2003 SP2 installed on Win2k3 SP1 in application mode terminal services. I tried every suggestion in this forum in order to install outlook crm client. Are there any step-by-step instructions? For example where I can find terminstall.cmd mentioned in these posts? go to microsoft.com/downloads and search under microsoft cmr for the terminal server install components ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "damir" <dpopovic@itsistemi.com> wrote in message news:1155073794.589331.143460@h48...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

Scanpst missing
Outlook says there is problem with c:\users\xxx\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst and to run scanpst.exe. I have Vista and after searching computer cannot find the file. Is there a way to download this file? My computer is french so I don't always knowthe translations It's there. Are you using 64bit vista? if so, office is in the 32 bit programs file. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Font missing
I created a document in Publisher and printed it. Opened document a week later and received 'font missing' error message. In the Format...Font dialong box the font's name is there with the word (missing) next to it. Where did it go? Are you using a font manager? Maybe the link was broken. Do you have the font somewhere else on your computer? If so install/re-install it. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9390E623-E0FE-498A-AA6...

IMF Console missing??
Hello i just have one question , simple i hope! I use my pc (windows xp pro SP2) with a custom console to administer my domain , exchange , dns , etc... Everything is working fine. Last month i installed on my exchange , the IMF from microsoft. When i am logging on to my exchange machine localy or through RDC i can see in exchange system manager below SMTP ,the IMF icon and i am able to change setting install filters and so on... When i open my console from my pc and use exchange system manager console (i have installed exchange management tools and sp1) i cannot see IMF icon below SMTP Vitu...

CRM Outlook Client 08-14-07
We are experiencing some problems with Microsoft CRM Outlook where the CRM button suddenly will go disabled that we have to re-install CRM outlook again. It doesn't happen to all the users but a number of the same people are experiencing it again and again and re-installation doesn't solve the problem. Are there any error messages that you encounter? Also, what version of outlook and CRM client are you using? It could be a number of things from your description. This happens with Outlook 2003 Small Business Edition and CRM 3.0. No, we do not receive any error messages. It...

Customize Master Category list for all clients
Can I edit the Outlook master category list for all clients from the server? Thanks in advance. In the last exciting episode, "Steve" <stageonedesign@hotmail.com> wrote: >Can I edit the Outlook master category list for all >clients from the server? Thanks in advance. www.slipstick.com has thoughts, examples, products which do this. -- Chris Scharff MessageOne http://www.messageone.com -- ROT13 for valid SMTP address -- ...

Missing Email #4
I am running a 2003 exchange server and one of my users sayes he isn't getting some mail that people say they are sending him. There is a mailbox listed in mailboxes called "Systemmailbox - {GIUD}" there are items listed in there. Could this be the missing mail? And is there anyway to see what these items are. Thanks for any help Damian It won't be in the System Mailbox. The System Mailbox contains schema information. There's generally no reason to ever need to access it unless PSS is instructing you to. As far as your user, make sure that you have message t...