lgsy.liang@yahoo.com

[url=http://www.lpearls.com]freshwater pearls[/url]
[url=http://www.lpearls.com]cultured pearls[/url]

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
wholesaler

Unable to map my yahoo/hotmail to Entourage

how can I add a yahoo account to outlook
hi everyone, Is it possible to add a yahoo account to outlook? You can pay Yahoo for POP access to your account - it's a small annual fee. Alireza Amini wrote: > hi everyone, > Is it possible to add a yahoo account to outlook? unless you have the paid account that offers pop3 access, you can't. Outlook uses webdav and yahoo doesn't. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

msnews.microsoft.com #2
Is there a way to connect to msnews.microsoft.com from Outlook 2007. Much obliged __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4427 (20090915) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com not without a 3rd party program. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/nntp.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly new...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Can't get my Yahoo mail to work on Windows Mail
I have a Yahoo e-mail address and I can't get it to convert to Windows mail. It is saying it can't connect to the yahoo server. -- Thank You, Walter The Windows Mail program can only access the Yahoo Plus accounts (in the US). The free account doesn't provide POP3 access. If you have the Yahoo Plus account, then you can access their POP3 server... see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4 -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://...

Move e-mails back to Yahoo from Outlook
Hello. I apologize if this is a duplicate transmission, but I can't seem to find my original post... I am running Windows Vista and Outlook 2007. Is there a way to auto-transfer all e-mails in an Outlook account/Inbox to a Yahoo account/Inbox? I have a Yahoo e-mail account and when I set up Outlook on my new laptop, all my Yahoo e-mails (Inbox only, not sub-folders) transferred to Outlook. I have found that I prefer Yahoo, so I can be at a friend's house and look at e-mail, so I would like to know how to transfer my messages from Outlook, back into my Yahoo account...

OT: Easier way to read htp://forums.microsoft.com
Many of us here have resisted spending much time in web-based http://forums.microsoft.com, prefering the simple elegance of NNTP-based newsreaders providing threaded post support. This is too bad, because the other forums have some pretty famous people hanging out there, and staying tuned to what they are saying is valuable. So I was very happy to have started RSS Bandit and SharpReader, two RSS feed readers, instead of a browser to read these forums. They provide a UI similar to Outlook Express and other NNTP newsreaders and are two of the few RSS feed readers that support "thr...

i want to send a picture to hotmail.com
i have perfected a photo in microsoft and want to send it to my email...hotmail? also would like to send it to my facebook page You've posted in a newsgroup dedicated to the product Microsoft Project. Project cannot send photos via email nor does it interact with Facebook. That being said, to learn how to use Hotmail, read Hotmail's Help files. It will explain how to upload the photo. Likewise, read how to use Facebook by reading their Help files. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 23/04/10 03:30, molars wrote: > i have perfected a photo in microsoft ...

Yahoo mail
My wife and i share the same computer,and recently discovered we cannot receive each others e-mail. I got into Yahoo mail options and unblocked,or so i thought,our names thinking that would do the trick,but no luck. Other than that we can send/receive mail from others. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/contactus/index.html "Dick" <Dick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E457B90-0814-4190-A711-FC0EECE2F22E@microsoft.com... : My wife and i share the same computer,and recently discovered we cannot : receive each others e-mail. :...

SP3 Windows XP com Boot Camp no iMac
Tenho um iMac com Mac OS X versão 10.4.11, disco livre de 4.5 Gbytes. processador 2.16 Ghz Intel Core2 Duo, memória 1 Gbyte 667 Mhz DDR2. Instalei o Boot Camp BETA 1.4 para poder criar uma partição Windows e instalei o XP com o SP2, original e registado. Consigo instalar todas as actualizações disponíves através do Microsoft Update excluindo o SP3 que dá sempre a mesma mensagem de erro quer seja instalado directamente da net, do disco ou de CD. Erro de Configuração do Servive Pack 3. Não Existe Espaço em disco suficie...

How do I change my email from Outlook back to Yahoo?
I started using Outlook recently for a work email address and now ALL my emails I try and link to from other locations open in that one. They used to open in my Yahoo! email (my personal). How do I change that back to Yahoo! or is it even possible? You may be able to change your default here: Control Panel > Internet applet > Programs tab > Mail dropdown "gwclay(remove this)05@yahoo.com" <gwclay(remove this)05@yahoo.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1513450-313F-4096-B236-6B7D3FF18237@microsoft.com... >I started using Outlook recently fo...

lgsy.liang@yahoo.com

If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com?
If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com? Reason: Just because I don't want it to. M-- ...

yahoo e-mail on Outlook
How do I get yahoo e-mail to come up in Outlook 2003? In news:F6930977-496A-4337-ACCC-DC59174740CD@microsoft.com, mavrick <mavrick@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > How do I get yahoo e-mail to come up in Outlook 2003? You need to pay Yahoo for POP access to their servers - the info you'd need to do this is on the Yahoo mail help pages. 1. You must use a paid Yahoo! Mail account. 2. Ask Yahoo - they have the help files, not Microsoft. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my perso...

yahoo
I just switched from a cable isp to sbcglobal which uses a yahoo pop3 and smtp server. It won't let me send/receive. keeps giving me the log-in square, and tells me to check my user name and password. I've read sever Microsoft fixes, and tried all of them. Any suggestions. Microsoft says the problem has been fixed , but i am not having any luck. Harold O ...

calling COM
Does COM objects are like Java Beans implemented in C++? Then COM is just like other static library (.Lib) in VC++ ? When we use a COM object first we load the COM object binary file, then we call functions inside the COM object just like calling standard library functions? The only difference is COM can be called by VB or C# ... etc (so it's some kind of generic library) ?? <worlman385@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:vav5u3t0l8h96ni9vcomsbn1lmujjdojo2@4ax.com... > Does COM objects are like Java Beans implemented in C++? I'm sorry, but I don't know about J...

new yahoo group
If you want something you never had, do something you have never done. Don't go the way life takes you. Take the life the way you go . And remember you are born to live and not living because you are born. I established this forum that I wish to be a place for people who are new to computer field and also for the Intermediate, Experienced...... can get help, and COMPUTER GURUS who like to share their experience, knowledge, and to help new comers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/itsrealnetwork ...

http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com
http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com - This software deletes duplicate files in media collection of any type 1. Quick search for file duplicates by their contents no matter what their file names are. 2. It is possible to find file duplicates only by file names. 3. Searching for duplicate music files (mp3) by an mp3 tag. It is possible to compare tracks by artist, name, album, year, comment, genre. Or by several tags at a time. 4. Searching for similar images. 5. Searching ZIP and RAR archives. 6. Searching for file duplicates in certain folders. It is also possible to specify folders that should ...

My setup account with yahoo won't connect
I am just setting it up now, and I type in my User Name and password (like I am supposed to) and the screen keeps popping back up asking me again. There is no error message, just tells me to do it again. Do you have a paid yahoo account? That is the only way you can get it in outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outl...

sending email with yahoo plus
I get the following message when sending messages using windows 7 The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Socket Error: 10060 Port 25 is not correct. This is for Windows Mail, but the settings are the same. To set up Yahoo in Windows Mail, you need a Yahoo Plus account. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/enhancements/mailplus Configure Windows Mail to connect to Yahoo Mail Plus http://www.vista4beginners.com/Windows-Mail-Yahoo-Mail-P...

Outlook Com Add-in
The Com-add will not stay checked and load the CRM toolbar. Any ideas? Also I am only showing three folders, search, delete and customer forms under Microsoft CRM. I have installed several times but keep getting the same result. We have other workstations where it installed fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Clyde HAve you just tried removing the COM addin then restarting outlook and adding it back in then restarting outlook? Did you get any errors during the install? In some cases that i have had this happen either you can pay for support from Microsoft. But what has ...

.NET COM threading model
Hello, I have a MFC application that uses a COM object implemented in .NET (C++/CLI). The COM object behaves as if it uses the SLA COM threading model (i.e. serialized access). How to change the threading model to MTA (concurrent access)? The COM code looks like this: [ComVisible(true)] [Guid("<COM interface GUID>")] [InterfaceType(ComInterfaceType::InterfaceIsDual)] public interface class IPdfReport { public: String ^GetPdf(<arguments>); } [ComVisible(true)] [Guid("<COM class GUID>")] public ref class PdfReport : public ...

Yahoo mail?
How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; On 14 Dec 2009, "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > How can I make yahoo mail come up when I click on a link to mail, > from Craig's list, for example. TIA, Paul; I think you can only do that with email programs that live on your local system, not with webmail services like Yahoo or GMail. In the USA you can configure Gmail to use either Outlook or Outlook Express and thus get into ...

COM Object (dll) Error
Hello, I created a new class (dll) using VB6.0 and placed it in the "C: \Program Files\Common Files\xxx" folder. I then added a reference to the dll in my access data project(adp). I reference the new class in the vba code for a form that uses the class to insert rows into a sql table, using a stored procedure. On the server I'm using for development, I make the ade and am able to run the application without error. So, I copied the ADE and dll to my virtual machine for testing. I put the dll in the same folder as on my development server and manually registered the dll using reg...

How do you set up to have Yahoo! mail delivered to my outlook inb.
I have a Yahoo mail account that I would like to use with outlook. Can I do that? If so, how? "samulroony" <samulroony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DE55A46-6AA6-47E2-AA11-A5210222946C@microsoft.com... >I have a Yahoo mail account that I would like to use with outlook. Can >I do > that? If so, how? Did you PAY for the Yahoo account which then includes POP3 and SMTP access? Or are you using a freebie Yahoo account for which you are only provided their webmail interface? -- ____________________________________________________________ Po...