Knowledge base web service

Could any one help me to do the knowledge base directory using vs C#, mssql server 2000 and xml web service like the www.strikeiron.com knowledge base but in window form application instead of the web application.This application analyse the wsdl file and create the text box for each element of the wsdl which allow user to document the wsdl.
Thank you so much

Sending email from web
When I send a link from the web using Outlook Express it goes right away without me having to open Express. But if I use Outlook, it won't send it until I open Outlook. Is there any way to send a link from the web using Outlook without having to always open Outlook?? Thanks. Not really since something has to open Outlook to get its transport engine going (even if that something opens Outlook hidden) "DSmith" <Donna@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote in message news:euPekUMfFHA.3904@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > When I send a link from the web using Outlook Express it...

Knowledge Base and font size
Hi, I am really frustrated with the knoeldge base in CRM. While on the one hand it makes sense to use it there are many short commings arround it (no attachments, customization, etc.). One big problem I currently have is, that when I paste an entry from the knowledge base into an email the fonts of the article text are huge (like 12 px or more). I was able to change the size of the title and everything, but I do not find any way to change the size of the article text. If anyone has an idea on that I would really appreciate it. Kind Regards Enno ...

Changing color of text based on formula result
It' tough getting old. Can someone please refresh my memory as to how you change the color of a cell's contents based on the result of the formula? Thanks. Mark Mark, Conditional Formatting is what you're after. Take a look here for examples: http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html John Mark wrote: > It' tough getting old. Can someone please refresh my > memory as to how you change the color of a cell's contents > based on the result of the formula? Thanks. > > Mark ...

Windows Vista Service pack 2
I get automatic updates from Microsoft. Everytime my computer tries to install Windosw Vista Service pack 2, it always fails. All other updates are marked as successful however this Windows Vista Service pack 2 has failed about twenty times. What can I do? I assume this is an important update but my computer just will not allow for this update. -- kdi Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows Vista SP2 issues until 26 February 2010. Availability of chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Some issues may requi...

Outlook Web Access 2003 #2
1. They had a folder that was inaccessible in their cabinet. I looked at this and found that you can't have a period in the foldername or OWA will not open it. Is this by design or a bug to your knowledge? 2. When they click links in their emails the link goes through the exhange redirector, but it prompts them for their usernames and passwords over and over. If they hit cancel the page just comes up as access denied. If they remove the redirector portion and leave just the URL it comes up fine. So the issue seems to be with the redirector. 1. Believe so. Issues with other ...

Comment Text is not pulling properly on SQL Reporting Services Rep
When I enter a line item comment see below. Sales --> Transaction --> Sales Transaction Entry --> 1. Enter in INVOICE information 2. Select Item then click the "-->" on the line item to go to the Sales Item Detail Entry screen and click on the "-->" next to Comment ID. 3. Enter in Comment Text. Example: 1) This is line item text1. 2) This is line item text2. Invoice from Great Plains report keeps the format like the example above. When I print the Invoice using SQL Reporting Services the report print the text like so. SQL Comment Example: 1) This i...

I need to filter based on colour
Hello I have a spreadsheet of Excel 2003 in which in one column (column B) there are entries coloured yellow and some with no colour (white). I need to filter and see only the yellow entries . But I need to filter all the columns of the spreadsheet based upon the yellow colour of column B. So I can see all the information in every other column of those yellow entries of column B. Can someone help me? Thanks Jimmy Unless all the yellows are derived from the same formula for a custom autofilte then you would need to have a for each loop macro that hid the non yellow rows. -- Don Guil...

Beginner Question
Hi, This is totally a beginner question, but I have a website that is all static content built using Microsoft Front page. I don't like the existing site for many reasons, but right now I am focused on limiting the number of times the content has to be updated and ensuring accurate (up to date) information is available when the site is visited. The site highlights the business as well as each location (currently four). Each location has a varying number of staff that have profiles available. The visitor needs to select a location page which takes them to a list of each locati...

How to change the colour of a cell(s) based on cell value
Hello guys, I am stuck on this rather simple problem. Could not find any hel searching Google. I want to change the colour of a cell to green if the vallue is = Tru and to red if it is False. I have tried to use the Conditional Formating but without joy. Thank you -- Artful Dodge ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Artful Dodger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32059 Hi select the cells choose format / conditional formatting choose cell...

Knowledge Base 929445
Hey everyone. Does anyone know what changes are made in the GP update outlined in KB929445 (to version 9.00.0291)? The updates page lists this as the KB number for the update, but after almost a month of waiting there is still no information posted on the web. We need this update to update the Canadian Payroll tax tables, but the number of modules affected by it is extensive. We need to know what is affected so we know what we should be testing. Any information would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Combine 2 data bases
I have designed 2 seperate data bases relating to Finances that have 2 Bank Accounts/Statements. They are both very similar. Is there a way I can link the 2 for the purpose of designing reports etc. Thanks for any help You can design (yet another) database , which uses links to the tables in your two existing databases, and build the reports in that database. To do so, use the File | Get External Data | Link Tables ... menu item in the new database. But why would you want to? Why not simply merge your two existing databases into one, rather than producing a third one? That's ce...

web-based MSN Money
Is the web-based version of Money equal in performance and ability to regular Money Deluxe? Has anyone used it? Pros? Cons? Thanks, Bob ...

LDR: Dll xy.dll base 100000 relocated due to collision with yx.dll
hi! as posted before i was wondering why my app coused 100% CPU-usage on WinNT and 0% on W2K/XP - i figured out that this could have to do with those dll relocations because almost every dll used by my app gets relocated... most of the dlls have a collision with one single dll of my own others have a collision with the exe itself. how to solve this? thanks, philipp You can change the default base address using project setting/Link/Output->Base Address -- Elias http://lgwm.org/ "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message news:bjmhop$v5b$06$1@news.t-on...

Backup and Restore Registry Knowledge
I would like to know how to BACKUP a good registry, say the first one after a complete factory restore. AND THEN, if in the future I wanted that same BACKUP restored, pristinely, without any later additions of programs, registry entries updates and such. In other words, the same registry I saved after a factory recover, would be RESTORED. How can such a thing be accomplished? Thanks, jack "jack0233" <jep0233@gmail.com> wrote in message news:87d2e49c-a2fa-4ec8-966a-58499731675d@x15g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > I would like to know how to BACKUP a good regist...

How to add amount to a cell based on category and month
I have a list of expenxe categories and by month along the top. How can I write the sumif function based on two criteria from drop-down list(one list is Expenses and the second list is the Months) and the third (Amount) cell would be where I input an amount to be added into the table: Expenses month amount Fuel JAN _______ Expenses JAN FEB MAR Trucks/Auto Fuel 348.23 Oils 35.99 Maintenance 298.33 Parts 59.21 DMV 745.87 -- so many functions...!?!?!?!?!?!? If you are trying to fill a matr...

Custom base class for dialog
I have a base class derived from CDialog, let's call it CMyDialog. CMyDialog implements basic functionality that a large group of my dialogs need to have. One common member is a CGridCtrl (another derived class), that implements subitem editing. My issue comes to having handlers that respond to LVN_BEGINLABELEDIT as well as LVN_ENDLABELEDIT. To use the message map functionality I need to have some identifier such as IDC_LIST1. The problem of course is that CMyDialog doesn't have access to this value. The other problem is that perhaps the CGridCtrl members doesn't have the same dia...

Exchange, mail cleaning services, and internal email
I use a email cleaning subscription service that involves all mail going outbound from the Exchange 2003 box being forwarded to this service. Trouble is, I'd like to setup an internal machine: specialmail.mydomain.com and have Exchange send mail addressed to this machine separately from the global forward. Anyone know of the best approach or where to find detailed info on such a scenario? TIA. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Ser...

hive based registry + gac files (3rd party) -> troubles
using wince 5 (pb5) the hive based registry (storage card) works fine i have a .gac file for custom.dll (\Windows\custom.dll) and a .dat file which copies the custom.dll from \Storage Card\ to \Windows if i do a fresh restart of the system without folder 'Documents and Settings' for the registry hive everything wors fine: - i get the GAC_custom_v1_0_0_0_cneutral_1.dll in the \Windows folder - the custom.dll gets deleted from \Windows folder after a restart the registry hive already exists and gets merged during boot also the registry keys for my 3rd party assembly are n...

"Free Stock Trading Resources for you" "Knowledge is wealth" is the oft repeated, but absolute truth. And to add on to your knowledge arsenal, here are a few Excellent and Educative resources absolu
"Free Stock Trading Resources for you" "Knowledge is wealth" is the oft repeated, but absolute truth. And to add on to your knowledge arsenal, here are a few Excellent and Educative resources absolutely Free..The aim is to ensure that you Succeed on the Financial front. Check these out... May be it could mark the difference between Failure and Success. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Elliott Wave Video Crash Course http://www.elliottwave.com/a.asp?url=/wave/VideoCrashCo...

Posting a catalog on the web not using PDF and it's blurry
I have created a 5.5 x 8.5 catalog and we are trying to post it on our website without using PDF. We are saving the catalog page by page as images and then posting them but the font is blurry. We are also having a big problem with separating the pages. Help! boy is that NOT the way to design a web site - this will make your page a giant image to download and nothing will be searchable or visible by search engines. You need to rethink this design idea. you'd have to save each page as an image file...and how you do this (or if you can) will depend on which version of Publisher yo...

Lead Tab
I am converting the Potential Account Size field to in Lead Tab - Web Info Tab to a combo box using jscript in the OnLoad event. This code worked just fine in the Salutation field in Lead Tab-General Tab but refuses to work in this field and I am relatively new to jscript. Can someone give me a clue to what is wrong? Here is the code: //DROP DOWN BOX FOR POTENTIAL ACCOUNT SIZE //The potential account size lookup field to change. var fieldN = "new_potentialaccountsize"; //I'm saving the current potential account size value to set it as the default in the created combobox. ...

Reporting Services 2000 with CRM
Is it possible to set up reporting services 2000 on a new server, when ther current system we are using has crm 3.0 that currently has reporting services 2005 on the same server and using a sql server 2005 on a seperate server? As long as the other server is a memeber of the same active directory domain. If you are using SBS2003 for CRM, then the other machine for SQL Server 2005 cannot be running its own active directory primary controller. ...

Terminal Server based Outlook 2007 printing hieroglyphics
We are running terminal services(Server 2008 R2) with Outlook 2007 installed (SP2). No other Office components are installed. When printing emails, (all other printing is fine), the text becomes compressed and looks like hieroglyphics. 1. I have tried removing all printer drivers and re-installing the drivers with no luck. 2. I have also applied the lastest patches and Service packs to the server and Outlook. 3. I have tried using different types of drivers with each printer ie. PS, MS, PCL5e, PCL6 etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated as users are getting very fr...

Bookkeeping Service Providers using MM
I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up. Is there a group or association of Certified Microsoft Money users that provide these services to individuals? I am located near Minneapolis/St. Paul and would prefer to work locally but if I have to, I would consider something online. i do money book keeping services "Sarah" wrote: > I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that > my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up...

Novice Question
Ok, firstly, sorry for the very general question! Basically, I have coded a program using MFC. It is Dialog Based and consists of some textfields and a few buttons. My program is called DCP and the App Wizard created a DCP.cpp and DCPDlg.cpp files for me (and a few others). The bulk of the functionality of my program is written in the DCPDlg.cpp file - is this correct? For example, when I created a button and clicked on it in the resource (dialog) view it automatically puts a function for it in the DCPDlg.cpp file i.e. void CDCPDlg::OnButtonPrint() { // Do some stuff here } I have ne...