IPersistStreamInit pPSI ->Load(pStm); returns a 0xc00ce584 hr

I have an xml file that was written as image data into a database column.
When I call load() an error hr result is returned that I cannot locate
anywhere.
0xc00ce584

I am using XML 60.

Any ideas what this error condition is?

thanks,
Larry R. Sitka

insert or return
is there a way so that if i press return a new row is inserted, or do you have to do the insert row function everytime? Thank Don't think you can do it with a Return/Enter, but maybe one of the VB experts can help. You can simplify the process a bit by doing two things. First, set your cursor response option (Tools/Options/Edit) to move Down when you do hit Enter. Second, add the Insert Row button to one of your visible tool bars. Then, when you hit Enter, the cursor moves to the next row, and all you have to do it click the Insert Row tool icon. HTH >-----Original Message--...

MS Query returning incomplete results
Hi, Have been using Excel Queries for a while with no problems. Since last week, queries are coming back incomplete, returning blanks for cells that should have data. Have imported the data into Access and the queries work properly. Any suggestions ? Thanks, Mike ...

Entry disappeared when hit Return
Hello, this really frustrates me.... I have a subform in datasheet view, and whenever I entered a new record and hit return carriage, the new record disappears and the cursor goes back to the beginning position of the new record line....how can I make the cursor go to the next record line and not erasing my entry? Thanks!! -- SW ...

GP 10.0 SP4 Payroll without HR
There seem to be a problem in GP 10.0 SP4 Payroll without HR: if a holiday or vacation transaction for a salaried employee is added to the batch, the calculate fails with an error invalid dictionary 414 (the HR dictionary). Has anyone run into this problem and is there a workaround? Thanks, -- Patrice Patrice, I haven't seen a PR/CR on this yet so not sure if we are "aware" of it yet. I'll check into it tomorrow with the one person who would know if anyone would. My guess is that we obviously aren't validating if HR is loaded or not somewhere. I would think ...

Return a digit in a string of numbers
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5557E.BB432FF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Windows XP=20 Office XP I would like to know if there is a formula which will return a specified = digit in a string of digits. For example, assuming I have a number = 5891034 in cell A1, then I want to place a formulas into cell A2-A8 that = will separate each digit from that number into cells so that cell A2 = would return the first digit "5", cell A3 returns the second digit "8", ...

Return Reciepts
Is there a way to control return Reciepts by reciepiant? I want to recieve return reciepts, but I have several people that I do not need to get them from.... I am using OL 2002 Thanks Bruce ...

return
Trying to work within a work sheet. After entering numbers in cells A1-A10 is it possible to program a key to return to Cell A2 or insert a formula to do this?? If you are always going to be going back to cell A2, you could record a macro then add a button to just press to return you to that cell. -- Bob Sweet Bsweet123@email.uophx.edu "George A. Yorks" <gyorks@comcast.net> wrote in message news:00f401c37f9a$a828c080$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to work within a work sheet. After entering > numbers in cells A1-A10 is it possible to program a key to > return to C...

return last values
Hi, I have a bowling spreadsheet that I list as: Date Game1score Game2score I want to be able to use a weighted average by averaging all scores, but for the last 3 dates (6 games), weight them double. Also, this will be a continually growing spreadsheet. How to I calculate averages so that it is only looking at the past 10 dates that it is averaging. I do not want to average the entire sheet. Thanks for any help. Rob Use a named dynamic range http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic assyume it's named MyList =AVERAGE(INDEX(MyList,COUNT(MyList)-9):INDEX(MyList,COU...

Making a macro return to spreadsheet
Hi fellows My workbook is design to collect data from local files an put them together as a "bigger" database. A number of spreadsheets in this workbook contain each one single specific pivottable that reports on its unique predesigned layout. By activating the same macro - using a commandbutton on each spreadsheet (e.g pivot-table) all pivot-tables updates. My problem is to make the macro return to the spreadsheet from where it was activated - and not expire on the last activated range/ spreadsheet. My mission is not completed until this nagging problem is solved. Will anybody kin...

External parties receive returned mail
One of my users complained that she can't receive emails from certain contacts from IBM, while she can receive emails from other IBM contacts. This is the returned mail of the IBM contacts that she can't receive. Your message To: xxxx@hk1.ibm.com Cc: user, xxxxxxxxx@microware.com.hk Subject: XXXXXXXXXXX Sent: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:46:31 +0800 did not reach the following recipient(s): User on Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:05:39 +0800 Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:XXXXX:MAIL Please help -- Haro "user" is not a ...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

Preview HR accruals
Can you make a preview for the HR accruals? (Transactions/HR/Accrue) Or make it possible to delete (or reverse) an accrual. Too many times we do an accrual and find out later that something didn't accrue correctly (the wrong accrue date was put in, it didn't accrue on the correct hrs, etc) and then we have to do a bunch of time consuming manual entries, plus the vacation time that shows up on the employee's pay stub is wrong. If we could preview the accrual, we could correct the problem before it happens. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsof...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...

Returns immediate function
Hi all, I know that the function CeRapiInitEx returns immediately. No wait for processing. I want to implement such a function. Returns immediate. no wait. How do I implement such a function? Thanks Ko You might create a UI thread that do the work, launch it in the "non-wait" function and return immediatly to the caller. When the thread done it's works, you can post an application message to return the results.... Greetings, Gaetano Sferra "PPC DEV" <ppc_dev@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:033101c3b388$a7098910$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all...

Lookup Values, return multiple.
I need help please. The formula I require has to in Worksheet A :- [B1] lookup DATA in Worksheet A [A1] SP001 in worksheet B [A] [B] [C] SP001 PL001 16 SP001 PL002 5 SP001 DR001 10 CR001 PL001 2 Search for all Text String starting with "PL" in Worksheet B [B] only for SP001 in [A] and return with values from Worksheet B [C] 16 and 5 I need the values to be seperated and not summed. Tx. Appreciate assistance. Try this... In the formulas: Rng1 refers to worksheet B $A$2:$A$5 Rng2 refers ...

% Return Line graph?
Hi- Can someone show me how to customize a graph in Money 2005 to show my stock portfolio's % change over time? I just want a simple line chart showing my percentage change since the beginning - as a way to just figure out relative performance but I can't seem to find the right graph to customize. I can't just chart the value of the portfolio as I have been adding money to it over time which has drastically changed the % returns. I am not sure if what I want is possible or if this is clear but I also have the plugin for MS Excel that I can import money data so if there is...

kit item return
There should be an option in the Store Op Manager --> Configuration --> Option Tab to allow the ability when returning a Kit Item to either return the quantity back to the Kit Items Inventory or to the Kit Item COMPONENTS Inventory. Effectively breaking out the Kit Item automatically when the item is returned to inventory. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to op...

Formula that returns the sheetname
Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html "TimT" wrote: > Does anyone know of a formula that would return the active sheetname? Great Link! The formula was =MID(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename", A1))+ 1, 255) ....yeah, like I was gonna figure that one out on my own. "David Hepner" wrote: > http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html > > > "TimT" wrote: > > > Does anyone know of a form...