Importing XML in SQL Server 2005 in .Net 2.0

Hello All,

I tried  using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there
any way we can import XML file having schema into database?

Neo

Hello Neo,

N> I tried  using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there
N> any way we can import XML file having schema into database?

What exactly are you trying to do? e.g., load XML into an XML typed column
or load XML into one or more tables? Do you already have a schema?
Note: Adding to m.p.ss.xml for easier tracking.

Thanks!
Kent Tegels
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ktegels/

0
ktegels (3)
5/9/2006 8:24:34 PM
Yes, I have schema. I have also created database structure from XML
Schema. XML Schema is in such a way that it is not having annotation
suitlable for SQLXML.

You mentioned about loading XML into tables, but how do I update table
into database (I assume you mean Table datastruction in ADO.net)?

Thanks
Neo