Importing XML in SQL Server 2005 in .Net 2.0

Hello All,

I tried  using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there
any way we can import XML file having schema into database?

Neo

Hello Neo,

N> I tried  using bulkupload SQLXML, but it is very unreliable. Is there
N> any way we can import XML file having schema into database?

What exactly are you trying to do? e.g., load XML into an XML typed column
or load XML into one or more tables? Do you already have a schema?
Note: Adding to m.p.ss.xml for easier tracking.

Thanks!
Kent Tegels
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ktegels/

0
ktegels (3)
5/9/2006 8:24:34 PM
Yes, I have schema. I have also created database structure from XML
Schema. XML Schema is in such a way that it is not having annotation
suitlable for SQLXML.

You mentioned about loading XML into tables, but how do I update table
into database (I assume you mean Table datastruction in ADO.net)?

Thanks
Neo

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

Transferring Data With XML?
I'm new at this. What would be the best way to transfer data in XML format from sql server A to remote sql server B? We would like to encrypt the data with ssl which we already have installed on our iis server. -- .. http://sf-f.org, weblog and search engine for fans and writers of speculative fiction. .. ...

excel 97 xml import

Importing Dynamic data

Restore Exchange5.5 to other server failing
This is to do with a Disaster Recovery Plan I am putting together. I need to get the mail restored to another server but having some problems. I have created another server - not on the network - with the same details as our mail server; Win2k SP4 Domain Controller BrightStor V11 Exchange5.5 SP3 (however, the 'real' one had SP4) Same Server name Same Domain name Same Organisation Same Site I merged the tape, restore by tree, restore to same location, Agent Options for Directory and Information Store were; 'erase all data before restoring' and 'start services after re...

XML Generation and consumption
I have a schema (.XSD) and I have generated the .cs classes for it using xsd.exe. So now I have a .cs file. What I need to do is generate XML from it, using my values for the data values and then post it to a URL then consume the response. This has to be something fairly common - but I can't find any samples or tutorials on the code to do this. Can anyone here help with where I might find such a tutorial? I can use Vs 2005 or vs 2008. On Aug 31, 1:20=A0pm, Thane Hubbell <hubbell.th...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a schema (.XSD) and I have generated the .cs classes for it >...

CRM 3.0 Pro and SQL 2005
I have a server with both CRM 3.0 PRO and SQL 2005 SP1 When I do a CRM Environment Diagnostics the error message under SQL Server says " The Microsoft CRM Database Does Not Contain a Version Number or The Version Number Is Not Valid ". I can't login to the CRM website. Whats wrong with my installation? Did you use a named instance or a default instance of SQL server. CRM only supports default instances. -Randy "John68" <John68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5ED40473-4589-4CBF-B878-DAD9971A089A@microsoft.com... >I have a server with both...

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Button to Export a Record into XML
I have a form setup and I want to have a button you click on that will export the current record displayed to a XML file. Only the current record, and not the entire table. How would I go about this? Create a query that's limited to the single record (make it a parameter query that gets the ID of the current record from your form), and export the query, not the table. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Bombay" <Bombay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A44F67-D93C-4C70-88F9-27662B43F92F@microsoft.co...

Importing a CSV file

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Stupid (I hope) XML questions
Ok, I have a project that is destined for continual growth and development over the next few years (benign scope creep). The object model is relatively generic at the moment, but will be extended considerably over time, mostly using inheritance. Each document will have a single element at the root and it will contain a collection of objects that are based off of a finite number of base classes. However, these objects may have numerous child classes and I can not guarantee that the child classes won't be containers themselves. References will be allowed between objects of different base typ...

import pdf table

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

importing email

Open mailbox on the server
On a 2003 exchange server is there a way to open the mailboxes right on the server. We use this system for web based mail and the Admin inbox gets really full of all the Junk mail filtered to it or notification about junk mail it blocked. When I log in to it remotely it takes for ever to delete all the messages. Even if I sit down at the server itself it still takes awhile to delete them from the web outlook interface. I would like to be able to just open the mail box for the admin and deleted the message in a non exchange few. To access mailbox contents you need mail client. If all you wa...

Excel 2003