If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name
is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly
clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name
is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream
writer is stuck connected until i restart my process.

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...